Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't try to force you to do this." She suddenly apologized, letting her shoulders fall, "Just forget it. It was a stupid idea anyway. I'll tell Lori it's been called off."

"WAIT!"

Kristin perked up at her wife's shouted request.

"I'll do it." Nia said as quickly as possible, like it was physically painful for her to do so, "I'll, I'll do it."

"R-Really?"

"Yes. For you - for us. I'll do it."

"Are you su-"

"No, so don't ask me that question. Just tell Lori I agreed. The sooner we can, erm, do this, the better."

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

"Oh Nia!"

Bolting to her feet, Kristin raced around the table in a single bound and threw herself at her wife. Nearly sending them both crashing to the floor, the chair Nia was sat on wobbling on its leg, Kristin launched into an assault full of kisses, alternating smothering her futanari partner's face with her lips and her humongous breasts; Nia didn't have time to react before her entire head was plunged into Kristin's creamy cleavage, and whatever managed to escape its suffocating grasp was painted in plump, red stains. She only managed to just hold onto one of the blonde's arms and plant her feet onto the ground, lest they both go toppling over.

"You're the best! I'm so happy! I can't believe this! I- we get to be mothers! This is the happiest day of my life! I love you I love you I love you!"

"I... love... you... too!" Nia managed to sputter back between mouthfuls of fatty breast-flesh. Kristin yanked her wife's head up to face her, and stroked her cheek with a plum-colored nail, their eyes locked; Nia didn't say a word as she observed the seemingly triumphant glow radiate off her Kristin. Touching their foreheads together, Kristin smiled what might have been the biggest, toothiest smile of her life, stroking the back of Nia's ginger-hair-matted skull as she did. She did it! Now all she had to do was seal the deal...

"We should try again tonight, though," Kristin's breath dripped with untamed lust, "just me and you. Who knows, maybe we won't even need Lori's help..."

...

They did in fact still need Lori's help.

It was a little over a week later - the amount of time Lori had mentioned would take for her birth control to wear off - and the married couple had had no more success in the bedroom than any of their other countless attempts to copulate. Nia had seemed more annoyed than usual by this fact, but Kristin didn't let it get to her - she was already dead set on using Lori for their parental needs after all! The days that passed after that night and when she'd texted her friend that they were going through went by more or less normally, though there was a kind of heavy anticipation that filled every quiet moment Nia and Kristin spent together.

They hadn't talked about the topic much since Kristin had persuaded her wife to see things her way, Nia seemingly avoiding the conversation at every turn; what little was discussed were the plans for the special day before it arrived, and how things would go. Kristin would act as a kind of mediator between Nia and Lori, making sure they were both on the same page and getting them comfortable and settled. Then, once they made their way to the bedroom, Kristin would leave for a few hours and do some shopping - a favorite pastime of hers - and come back once she got a text from Nia saying they were finished. This information was relayed to Lori, as well.

Lori had agreed to this arrangement with maybe a bit too much excitement for Kristin's tastes. The fact that her college roommate was the most cock-hungry person she'd ever met was one of the two major reasons Kristin had picked her for this task, but that didn't mean she liked the idea that Lori was going to enjoy sleeping with her wife. Kristin just had to remind herself as often as possible that it would for a greater cause, that it was all for her and Nia's happiness and that it would secure their relationship and marriage for the rest of their lives - she just had to survive one, single day...

And today was that day!

The pair were in their bedroom, waiting for Lori's arrival, Kristin getting ready for her shopping-spree, Nia laying on the bed with her eyes closed - Kristin had never seen her wife so nervous before! Hell, she'd been calmer than this on their wedding day! While she dressed and put on makeup, Kristin constantly reassured her significant other that everything would go well, that Nia wouldn't regret it one bit once it was all said and done; Nia didn't sound confident in her murmured responses, but she hadn't backed out at the last minute regardless of her true, obvious feelings, which just made the busty blonde more sure of her choice.

"Why are you getting so dressed up?" Nia questioned her wife, lifting her head and watching the blonde sit in front of her product-lined vanity, "It's not like you're the one who's gonna be, erm, doing stuff."

"I just want to look good when I go out!" Kristin replied half-truthfully, popping her lips to make sure her lipstick hadn't smudged, "And I don't want you to forget what you have after being with Lori."

"Humph, like that would ever happen!"

Kristin smiled at her reflection in the mirror - there was another reason she was putting so much work into her appearance!

While she did like to look her best as often as possible - that part being the truth - she was doing all this last minute beautification to reconfirm her own ego. She wanted there to be no doubt that Nia and Lori both knew who the Queen Bee was! Though she couldn't do the one thing that would complete her marital happiness, that didn't mean she wasn't the person that Nia came home to everyday - the person that made the futanari's pants grow tighter and breathing intensify simply by existing. Kristin wanted to make sure Lori understood this as well, just in case her college roommate tried to steal Nia away from her! Not that that could ever happen.

The outfit Kristin was wearing exemplified her conceited feelings, the blonde looking downright slutty by anyone's standards. A halter-top, one Nia had sworn her wife had thrown away due to being too small, just barely covered torso - or, more aptly, just barely covered her tits. Possessing no sleeves and cutting off right above her pierced belly button - a small, diamond-encrusted piece of jewelry dangling off of it - the chest covering showed off the endowment that was her main pride and joy more than usual, her breasts practically bursting out of the twin-strips of black cloth, more of her massive mounds revealed than were hidden by the fabric!

Acres of milky tit-flesh were out in the open for anyone to ogle - Nia included! When Kristin had first stuffed herself into the top her wife's eyes nearly popped from their sockets at how perverse she looked, almost unable to stutter out a compliment she was so stunned by the lurid sight; Kristin told her that because it was summer she didn't want to overheat from the warm weather! Her gigantic globes weren't even really flattened or restricted by her halter, the stretchy material pulled away from the rest of her torso to its absolute limit. It barely looked like she was wearing anything at all!

Due to the halter's constrictive design, Kristin's profoundly huge tits were pushed out in every direction, her cleavage perfectly centered between the connected fabric. If Kristin stood up straight with her arms at her sides her willowy biceps would be utterly hidden by the veiny side-boob she presented, just the sides of her breasts bigger than her wife's entire bust - and Lori's too, of course. Their rounded curvature hung down towards her stomach, borderline bursting from the bottom of the top, the straps of her halter pulled far from her shoulders at the same time; and, as with anything she wore, her nipples were prominently displayed, looking positively suckable even when covered.

That wasn't even mentioning the rest of her outfit!

Going along with her weather-excuse, Kristin slipped on her tightest, smallest pair of white shorts, ones that only just wrapped around her enormous backside; even that concept was brought into question when she walked, the jiggling, dimpled start of her ass hanging out of the short's legs. They hugged her hips like they were painted onto her lower half, sagging where her spine met her rear, creating an enticing amount of enhanced ass-cleavage - this had the added effect of showing off her long, creamy legs that seemed to stretch on for forever. Completing her look with a tiny black thong that stuck out over the hem of her shorts, Kristin looked like a centerfold straight out of a men's magazine!

She'd hadn't skimped on her makeup either, having applied enough to put the amount she'd worn that amazing night a week ago to shame. Smokey eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, red mascara - she had enough product around her eyes to kill a man with a single look. Foundation and blush were patted onto her cheeks in spades, and her lips were coated with the most seductive red she could find in her arsenal, finishing off her already-tantalizing appearance. She looked damn hot and she knew it!

Okay, maybe she did lay it on sorta heavy, but it was worth it!

"When uh, when is Lori coming?" Nia asked, breaking Kristin out of her narcissistic trance, "Is she on her way yet?"

"Yeah I think so!" Kristin turned her head in the mirror and checked her glossy hair one more time, her blonde locks flowing down her back in a sporty ponytail, "She'd said she'd been here around this time, but that girl is always late."

"Hm, if you say so..."

"Why? Getting excited?"

"I don't know if that's how I would describe it." Kristin could hear her wife huff, "I just want to get this day over with and have things go back to normal. I still have my doubts, you know?"

"Oh love, you shouldn't! It's going to go great! You guys will do your little thing while I rack up some new debts on my credit card, and by the time I get back we'll be expecting-parents!"

Kristin giggled and swooned at the concept. It was really going to happen!

"Here's hoping. I'm gonna go grab a drink, you want anything?"

"Just a kiss!"

Spinning around on her stool, Kristin closed her eyes and extended her neck, making a kissy-face while shaking her body back and forth in a little jig; she could hear Nia get up from the bed and walk towards her, her footsteps light on the carpet. A strong hand brushed the top of her head, her wife making her presence known. The kiss she'd asked for followed, Nia lightly pecking at her pillowy lips in an attempt to not smear the blonde's lipstick. Kristin grinned and opened her eyes just in time to see Nia leave into the hallway.

Unlike herself, Nia hadn't put any more effort into her appearance than normal; the only difference from her regular house-wear was a long red skirt she'd chosen instead of her usual shorts - probably in an attempt to appear proper for their guest. Besides that she was in nothing more than a simple black t-shirt, barefoot and braless like Kristin herself was, her ginger locks worn straight and down to her shoulders. She still looked very attractive if Kristin had anything to say about it, and she always did. It was a wonderful thing, being married to such a stud!

Right as Kristin turned back to the mirror for some last-minute primping, there was a knock at the door.

"Honey!" Nia immediately shouted, having probably not even made it into the kitchen, "She's here!"

"I got it, love, don't worry!"

Hopping to her feet, Kristin started to hurry to answer the door before stopping herself; no, she couldn't appear too eager. She needed to be cool, calm, and act like nothing about what was going to happen bothered her. Taking a deep breath, she, slowly now, made her way to the entrance of their home, her chin held high, an expression of uncaring plastered across her countenance. Nia was nowhere to be seen as she moseyed through their home, more than likely hiding away in the kitchen until she was summoned. Upon arriving at the front door, Kristin steeled herself before putting on her biggest grin and twisting the knob.

"Lori! It's so good to see you!"

"Oh my God, Kris, long time no see!" A high-pitched, ditzy voice greeted her as the door swung open, "Like, same girl, same! It's been too long, you know what I'm saying!?"

She hadn't changed a bit in more ways than one!

"Oh yeah I do!" Kristin leaned in to give her friend a hug, smirking out-of-sight to herself, "But I'm so glad you're here!"

"Me too! This is like so exciting!"

"I know! Please, come in."

"Thanks hun'!"

Standing up as straight as possible to make their height-difference even more pronounced, Kristin grinned - both externally and internally - at Lori's appearance. God, she looked almost the exact same as she had in college! Shorter than Nia, Kristin's old college roommate had always been as unassuming and average as a woman could get - which Kristin was happy to see was still the truth! Lori wasn't ugly per se, but she simply wasn't the head-turner that the blonde herself was; she was the kind of girl that was common, nothing exceptional or out of the ordinary, just a regular female. Regular in every way except the one part of her that wasn't visible, the reason for her presence in Kristin's home in the first place.

Brown, curly-and-frizzy hair framed her face, hanging down a few inches past her shoulders, untamed. Lori's features were somewhat chubby like she'd never lost her baby fat, her cheeks puffy and round - her entire countenance was youthful in appearance, as it were. Large, wide brown eyes with long fluttering eyelashes, a small, flat nose, and extremely thin, almost non-existent lips made up her clearly fake-tanned visage. To Kristin it seemed as though her roommate hadn't aged a day since their initial meeting as freshman!

Lori had on a simple outfit that was comprised of a black tank top with 'Baby Girl' scrawled across its front in a stylized font, a pair of white shorts that went down mid-thigh - though nowhere near as short as Kristin's pair - and plain, brown sandals. She didn't have much of a figure to speak of, her breasts on the small side compared to even Nia's bust, and her ass could be called bubbly at the most - if Kristin was being generous. Her limbs matched her diminutive stature, and they weren't nearly as thin or toned as either of the married couple's, flab hanging off of her biceps.

Which meant she looked just the way Kristin had hoped!

"You look so good Lori!" Kristin mostly lied as her eyes roamed over the brunette's body, "You look practically the same as you did in college!"

"Thanks Kris! And you're like, still god damn gorgeous as always!"

Lori's hands suddenly shot out and cupped Kristin's hardly-contained breasts, jiggling them in her palms.

"Especially these!" She laughed, a touch of an embarrassed blush crossing the blonde's features as she was unexpectedly groped, "What have you been feeding these things, girl!? They look like they've gotten even bigger!"

"Ha, um, thanks," Kristin tried to giggle and appear casual, her discomfort growing, "they have grown a bit more."

"Some girls have all the luck!"

Kristin smiled knowingly.

"Now where's Nia? Is she here?"

"She's uh, in the kitchen I think. Here, come with me."

"Alright! You guys have such a nice home by the way!"

"Thank's Lor', Nia makes a lot with her corporate job. Helps pay for all of this."

"Must be nice!"

Not responding, Kristin led Lori to the kitchen where she presumed Nia was hanging out. Perhaps it was due to Lori actually being there in the flesh, but Kristin now felt very apprehensive about the circumstances that brought them all together, the reality of it only now dawning on her. The reaffirmation of her own vanity wasn't soothing her building feelings of potential regret like she'd thought it would either! There was no way this was going to go badly, would it? That Lori and Nia might be more compatible than she guessed? This wouldn't lead to actual cheating... right? No, she couldn't think like that! Her and Nia were soulmates, perfect together in practically every way! Kristin just had to remind herself of that, along with the fact that this was her idea in the first place.

"Here she is!" Kristin announced cheerfully, finding Nia right where she'd expected, "My lovely wife, Nia!"

"Hey Nia!" Lori scurried around Kristin so she was facing the futanari, "It's been awhile. Like, since the wedding, right?"

"Hey Lori," Nia nodded back at her, a glass predictably clutched in her hand, already empty, "and yeah, I think that was the last time we saw each other. How uh, have you been?"

"Good! Just busy, working all the time and stuff. Never feels like I get any time to myself!"

"Ha! I know how that is!" The futa chuckled back, Lori joining in her mirth, "I swear I spend more time at the office then at home!"

"Right? It's like..."

Standing there awkwardly, Kristin watched the love of her life and her college roommate chat and joke, a tinge of anger welling in her stomach. She didn't expect them to be so relaxed around each other! What happened to all the nervousness that Nia had shown before? Trying not to think too deeply about it, Kristin waited for there to be a pause in the conversation for her to interject herself into and get this show on the road; she was now very eager to have this day be done with! Eyes glancing between Nia and Lori, she quickly found that the anticipation was too much for her to bear with, and she interrupted them with a question that would more than likely get everything started.

"So! Now that you too are caught up, I guess I wanted to know if there was any questions or anything you had before we, uh, did this. If you two needed any clarification or anything.

"I think I'm good?" Lori turned around to look at her, a certain glint in her eyes, "You're gonna go out while me and Nia, like, do the deed?"

"Yep! And then Nia will text me when you guys are finished."

"Awesome! I'm so excited!"

Kristin couldn't meet her gaze anymore.

"I have a question for Lori," Nia piped up, leaning against the counter behind her, "if that's okay."

"Sure! Ask whatever you want, hun'."

"So, Kris told me that you're like... super fertile or something?"

"Mhm, that's why I'm here isn't it?" Kristin swore she caught a brief sneer cross Lori's lips, "But yeah, it was something I was like, born with I guess. Some kind of genetic abnormality or something. It makes me ovulate more than normal women and when I do I release a lot more eggs too. The periods after are the worst!"

Nia was blushing now, too.

"I see, and you take a special birth control for this?"

"Bingo! Normal birth control wasn't enough so my doctor in high school prescribed me one they were testing - it's worked well so far! No kids or anything to speak of!"

She winked at Nia and Kristin as she said this.

"And you're off them now for, erm, this?"

"Oh my god yes and it's been so difficult! I swear I've been like, a hundred times hornier than usual! I'd been taking it so long that my hormones are going crazy now that I'm not! I almost gave in and called one of my fuck buddies the other day because I just couldn't, like, stop touching myself."