Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More horny? How was that even possible? Lori was the sluttiest girl that Kristin had ever met, and that was while her libido was in check!? A part of her was now worried for her wife; she hadn't even considered that Lori might be too much for her instead of the other way around! Kristin felt herself becoming light-headed as she witnessed Lori pulling a bottle of her birth control from her pocket and handing it to Nia as if she needed to prove her claims - Kristin immediately recognized them as the same ones the brunette took in college. She watched Nia read the words on the container closely, holding them away from her face due to not having her glasses on.

Nia nodded and gave them back to Lori, apparently satisfied with what she'd learned.

"Okay, I just wanted to check. It's a hard thing to believe."

"I don't blame you! There like, isn't many girls like me out there - though I guess enough for these to be available. Thank God for that!"

"Okay, um, now that everyone is on the same page, are you two ready?" Kristin butt-in once more, growing antsy, "Can we get this started?"

"Hell yeah this is gonna be awesome!"

Kristin cringed at Lori's enthusiasm.

"Yeah I'm ready."

At least Nia was still acting reserved about the whole thing!

"Okay, well," Kristin took a moment to grab her black, designer purse and shoulder it, "then I'm gonna head out. Nia can show you to the bedroom, Lori."

"Sounds good!"

"I'll walk you to the door first," Nia took a step forward and wrapped an arm around her wife's waist, "'cause I want a kiss before you go!"

"You're so sweet, baby." Kristin glanced over at Lori, a smile reappearing on her lips, "Thanks again for this Lor', I really appreciate it!"

"Of course! Anything for a friend!"

"You're too sweet. I'll see you in a bit!"

"Later, Kris!"

Leaning her head against Nia's, the married pair walked towards the door; neither spoke as they did, neither of them knowing what to say. When they arrived at the entrance Kristin slipped a pair of sandals on and stuffed her phone into her purse, Nia by her side the entire time. Once she was finally ready to depart she turned and kissed her wife, putting as much of herself into the affectionate action as she could, once again wanting Nia to remember who her partner was. Not that the futa could ever forget! The kiss went on for a few minutes before Kristin was satisfied, and she stared down at Nia with wide, uncertain eyes.

"Have fun shopping baby," Nia encouraged Kristin, her hands still cradling the blonde's hips, "I'll be waiting for you to get back."

"I will! Um," Kristin bit her lower lip and looked towards the floor, "it's gonna be okay, isn't it? We're gonna be okay after this?"

"Of course, baby. Are you having doubts even though this was your plan? We can still call the whole thing off - it's not too late!"

"No, no. I'm just feeling so many different emotions right now it's hard to describe. I am really happy we're doing this though. It's like a dream come true!"

"I love you, Kristin."

"I love you too, Nia."

Kissing again - and then standing awkwardly looking at each other after - Kristin made the first move and slithered out of her wife's grasp; Nia gave her a last, small smile as the blonde opened the door to leave, brightness flooding into the entrance hall. Kristin stopped before she stepped over the threshold, understanding that when she did it would mean this weird situation was really happening, and that there'd be no going back from it. Closing her eyes, she toed into the hot, summer air, giving a last, longing glance back at her significant other. Nia blew a kiss at her with a peculiar look on her handsome features that Kristin had never seen before.

The door closed on her, cutting off any lingering questions Kristin might have had...