Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never made Nia feel as good as Lori did with what appeared to be practiced ease - that much was clear! Kristin knew deep down that looks weren't everything, but she always thought they counted for something. Apparently not. They might have helped her ensnare a wife in the first place, helped her get what she wanted more times than she could count, helped her obtain the life she'd always dreamed of - or close to it, at least - but they didn't complete the picture. Kristin was missing a piece that Lori had and she didn't, the one thing that she knew Nia had always wanted from her. All she was was a failure.

Why was this happening to her?

Sniffling and rubbing at her ruined-makeup plastered cheeks, Kristin sat up and reached into the back of her car; after digging for a few moments, she found what she was searching for - a large winter coat. She quickly threw it on, hiding her absurd figure with newfound shame, and wrapped her arms around herself. Staring out of her front windshield - her thoughts filled with devastating dread at the severe mistake she'd brought upon herself - she mindlessly reached for the key in the ignition and turned the vehicle on. Unmoving, she sat in the driveway, hiccupping again and again, trying to let the rumble of the engine soothe her tired body.

She'd brought this all on herself. Kristin had danced with the devil and was suffering the consequences of her misplaced conviction that Lori and Nia wouldn't be so compatible. This wasn't how it was supposed to go! Nia was supposed to have sex with Lori once and that was it! One small, quick tryst that would give them the child they'd always wanted; it wasn't supposed to be a carnal fuckfest that destroyed Kristin's bedroom! Her bedroom and her life. How could she be so fucking stupid!?

Eventually, she calmed down enough to leave, deciding it was best to go with the original plan even if it wasn't going as she imagined. With no destination in mind, she drove back into the city, turning down streets randomly, simply wanting to be where Nia and Lori weren't. She put her phone back on its mount, remembering that she'd told Nia to text her when she and Lori... finished. After what she'd seen, however, Kristin didn't know how long that might take, and began wondering whether she should get a hotel room for the night; she might do it even if Nia did tell her it was time to come home. Kristin didn't know if she could ever enter that house again.

Rationality slowly returned to her as she drove and drove. Kristin didn't quite think she'd overreacted or anything of the sort, but when she thought about the circumstances that she was the mastermind behind, the closer to the conclusion that maybe the series of events she'd witnessed weren't as severe as they seemed she drew; and to be fair, anyone seeing their wife have intense sex with someone else would freak out like she had! It's not like Nia had declared her eternal devotion to Lori or anything. No, Nia was just letting loose in a way that she'd hadn't been able to since she'd started dating Kristin all those years ago. That was all... right?

Her wife loved her more than anything - of that there was no question - and, more importantly, had agreed to impregnate Lori because she asked her to. Nia hadn't betrayed her or gone behind her back and cheated - she was just being the amazing partner she always was. It was just in the weird way she'd been told to go about it! She was just blowing off some steam, and Lori was, as Kristin had said, a huge slut that enjoyed any dick thrown her way! Kristin wasn't exactly thrilled by these realizations, so to say, but was at least calmer than she had been. The baby she and Nia would get out of it would be worth every moment of pain!

Kristin repeated this to herself over and over again.

Though not smiling quite yet, Kristin finally relaxed after some time, leaning back in her seat and putting on music once more. She wouldn't get a hotel, that would be ridiculous - but maybe some dinner was in order while she was out. Pulling into a random parking lot, she grabbed her phone off the dashboard and began searching for a nice restaurant nearby, one she could really treat herself at and bring something home from for Nia. Lord knows the futa would need the sustenance! As she searched the ding of a text rang through the car. Dropping what she'd been doing, she hastily opened the message that was from none other than Nia.

N: I'm so sorry it took so long!

N: We're done and Lori left

N: Come home. I want to see you.

N: I love you!

Well clearly Nia felt guilty about the whole thing. As awful as it was to admit, this - along with the knowledge that Lori wasn't at their house anymore - made Kristin feel a bit better. It was nice to not be alone in her sorrow! Shooting her wife a message back saying she was on her way and that she loved Nia too, Kristin had a couple things to do before she sped home. She took her heavy coat off and tossed it towards its original spot, not wanting Nia to think anything was amiss. Shit, her makeup! Opening the glove box, she found her emergency wipes and cleaned off the smudged product until she was clean-faced - she'd just use the excuse that the heat made it too uncomfortable for her to keep wearing it!

Double checking every last bit of her appearance, a hint of her narcissism returning, Kristin smiled and drove home, ready to be done with what happened. She blared her pop music once more and glanced at the mass of new clothing and accessories next to her; Nia would absolutely roll her eyes when she saw everything Kristin bought! Resisting the urge to actually call her wife, Kristin once more sped down the streets and highways, eager as ever to see the love of her life. Giddy even to put this all behind her!

Arriving at her matrimonial sanctuary, Kristin gathered up her things and walked up to the front door once more, a pep in her step, happy that Lori's car was indeed absent. Grabbing the doorknob that would bring her back to her significant other, Kristin stopped - she'd forgotten about the sexual destruction she'd witnessed! Would their bedroom and the hall leading to it still be saturated in Nia's cum!? Would Nia expect her to help clean it? Would other rooms in their house have suffered the same fate during her hiatus? Gulping, Kristin knew that she'd only learn the answers if she saw for herself, and so she opened the door.

"Hey baby, I missed you."

There was Nia, standing at the door waiting for her like Kristin had done so many times for her over the years, smiling apologetically. Obviously having showered and changed, she had on casual-wear that was similar but different than what she'd had on at the start of the day; Kristin could hear the rumble of the washer in the background as well, giving her some indication that Nia had cleaned up during her mournful sabbatical. Closing the door behind her, Kristin kicked off her sandals - noting happily that the cum that had stuck to them seemed to have brushed off sometime during her panic - and turned to face her wife.

"Hi honey, I missed you too!"

Kristin smiled and held up the bevy of bags from her shopping trip.

"I have so many things to show you!"

...

"I'm sorry again about how long it took, we didn't realize that so much time had passed."

The married couple were sitting on their couch watching a show on the TV they didn't really need to pay attention to - some food program starring an angry British chef. Empty containers of Chinese takeout were strewn out across the coffee table in front of them, neither having had the energy to actually cook. Kristin was cuddled up against Nia's side, a blanket covering the both of them, the futa's strong arm wrapped around her wife's and holding her close. They were only now talking about the day's events, Kristin having monopolized the time up until this point by going through each and every one of her purchases, avoiding questions about how much she spent, to Nia's amused chagrin.

"And I had to spend some time cleaning up," Nia added, sipping from a glass of water, "I didn't want you to come home to a mess. Thank God for FORC products!"

"I understand, baby. I've seen the messes you make, so I'm happy you were thinking of me."

Nia clicked her tongue and shifted in her seat.

"I always am, love. It was all for you, after all."

"I know Nia, and I couldn't be luckier to have a partner that goes along with all of my schemes!"

"God you're ridiculous!"

They giggled and kissed, content murmurs shared between them.

"And, um, everything went well?"

"Yeah. I don't feel right giving any details, but Lori should be pregnant now - if not she was definitely lying to us!"

Kristin nodded and went back to snuggling against Nia, her attention turned back to the TV. She hadn't mentioned that she'd come home early and seen the details Nia didn't want her to know about for herself, keeping that little tidbit a secret; as far as she could tell, Nia and Lori hadn't noticed her presence either. While this didn't exactly make her feel great - that fact meaning they were too into each other to notice her noisy departure - it was comforting to know that she didn't give Nia any cause for worry. They both clearly didn't want to talk about it anymore than they had to!

"So, erm, what now?" Nia questioned, also watching the cooking show, "Do we just wait for Lori to text you or...?"

"Mhm, that's the plan, at least. According to her, it shouldn't take long to find out. I think she already bought a pregnancy test before she even came over!"

"Good, good. I'm assuming we're gonna, uh, support her through the pregnancy? Like financially and stuff?"

"You know, we didn't talk about it really. But yeah I think that's the right thing to do. She is doing us this huge favor."

"Exactly." Nia nodded - though Kristin noticed a slight blush was now coloring her cheeks, "It's the least we can do!"

"Yeah..."

There was a quiet pause.

"Oh, do you want to go to the bedroom?" Kristin suddenly perked up, "I can model for you all the clothes I bought today!"

"Umm, m-maybe we can save that for tomorrow. Sorry!" Nia apologized sheepishly, still not looking at her wife, "I'm uh, I'm pretty worn out after, erm, everything that happened. Sorry, Kris."

Too tired to see her wife look sexy as hell!?

"Oh, um, I understand, love." Kristin tried to sound sure of herself when she spoke, even as doubt ate at her - Nia had never been too tired for her before! "Tomorrow is fine. Let's just go and cuddle then. I want to lay down and stretch out."

"That sounds perfect to me!"

Nia's eyes went wide and she coughed.

"Shit, I, er, I need to remake the bed first! Wait right here, I'll be right back!"

Not waiting for a response, Nia jolted to her feet and hurried to the bedroom; Kristin could sense a degree of panic in her wife's voice, which just left her wondering once more. Was there something she was trying to hide? Throwing her head back, Kristin sighed in annoyance at herself. Nia probably just needed to make sure she hadn't missed anything! She needed to quit worrying - everything was going to go back to normal now, and in less than a year their life would be even more amazing. There was nothing to be concerned about even if Nia was acting out of character. She'd be better tomorrow, right?

...right?"

...

Things had gone more or less back to normal in the handful of days that had passed since then. Mostly. Kristin and Nia were getting on like nothing had happened, the only mentions of Nia's time with Lori coming in the form of her questioning whether Lori had texted Kristin or not with news; she hadn't yet, and they just figured the brunette was waiting for a bit to be absolutely sure. The anticipation was enough to create an intense air of anticipation in their home, but other than that things were fine... except for one thing.

Kristin had chalked it up to her wife just being tired from work and cumming so much during the impregnating event - at first. But after a few days of nothing but excuses the blonde was starting to question the real reason Nia seemed to be avoiding a certain aspect of their nightly routine; no matter how much she asked and prodded, the futa always avoided something that had been important to Kristin. Intimacy. They hadn't had sex since Nia had attempted to mate with Lori! While it hadn't ever been the best part of their relationship by far, Kristin still enjoyed at least trying to sleep with her partner despite their lack of success in performing the act.

And now she wasn't even getting that! It didn't seem to matter how sexy she dressed or if she attempted to initiate or not, Nia just wouldn't bite. She always rebuked her, claiming she had a headache or was too tired, two excuses Kristin had never heard from her wife before; the blonde tried to justify this to herself as rationally as possible. Maybe Nia's day with Lori had taken more out of her than Kristin realized! Though that still didn't make her happy - especially not after seeing her friend give her significant other that one thing she couldn't. Kristin was sure it would pass like all of her other doubts about the situation.

Life went on.

Pulling into her driveway after a long shift at her part-time job as a florist - a job she might not have to work any longer if things went well - Kristin turned off her car and grabbed her purse, ignoring the ding ringing out from her phone - it was probably just Nia's regular 'I love you' text she sent whenever she had a free moment at the office. Walking up the sidewalk to her home, Kristin checked to see if there were any cum stains left from when she'd ran out of the house upon barging in on Nia and Lori; she had managed to clean it before her wife noticed, or at least she hoped that was the case! Once she was in her home she set about relaxing, kicking off her work shoes and untying her ponytail before she pulled her phone out.

It was a text from Lori.

L: i have bad news

Bad news? Oh no...

K: What's wrong??

The next chirp that came from the device was in the form of a picture instead of a text - also from Lori. Kristin quickly tapped it open, letting the image expand to its full size on the back-lit screen. It was bad news! Her phone showed Lori's hand holding a pregnancy test in her open palm, the rest of the background blurry, her camera's focus centered on the test; on its screen was a single line, not even the hint of another appearing next to it. Having taken several herself, Kristin knew exactly what it meant. Negative. Lori wasn't pregnant. They'd failed. Kristin's heart sank.

L: so sorry girl

L: i know how excited you were about this!!!

What did she even say back? Had her wife actually fucked her friend for no reason? Had this really been all for not? Kristin collapsed into a nearby dining room chair, her fingers trembling over her phone's screen. This wasn't supposed to happen! Lori was the one person that Nia could impregnate without question and... and it didn't work! Prone to fits of tears as she was, the platinum-blonde gasped several times as she tried to figure out a response, attempting to maintain some control over herself. Oh God, what would she tell Nia!?

K: Can you take another?

K: Maybe it was too soon

L: i did

L: and from what doctors have told me i would know right away

L: sorry it didn't work kris :(

Kristin's shoulders sank.

K: Thanks for trying Lor'

K: Nia and I will just try something else

They were out of options and all three of them knew it.

L: well we can always try again

L: it might have just been too soon

L: cause of my birth control

L: i might not have given it long enough to wear off lol

Try again...? It made sense to try again but the important question was could Kristin handle knowing her wife had been with someone else for a second time!? Would Nia even agree to another session? She could always ask her, but Kristin knew the futa well enough that it wouldn't be a surprise if she didn't want to do it - it had taken everything the buxom blonde had just to convince her in the first place! But they didn't have any other choice. This was it. It was either try again with Lori or wait for the law to get with the times - and that might never happen! They might never be parents otherwise!

K: I'll talk to Nia and keep you updated.

K: Sorry for all of this Lori

L: its ok hun

L: you know i dont mind lol

She didn't need to be reminded of that.

K: TTYL

Practically slamming her phone face down on the table after her abrupt conversation-ender - hopefully not forcefully enough to crack its screen - Kristin stared up at the ceiling and contemplated her choices; well, it was really a single choice she had to think about. Lori or nothing. Lori or be childless. Lori or never be truly happy. There really wasn't much to think about. Kristin realized that if she ever wanted her dreams of parenthood to come true, she would have to suck it up and relive the horrors she was barely able to bear with now. And she'd have to get Nia on board again as well!

Picking up her phone again, Kristin shot a text to Nia, asking her if she had a moment to talk over the phone. Knowing a response wouldn't be immediate, she got up and paced around the house, ignoring the usual duties she performed before her partner arrived home; dinner, cleaning, and her own self-care just didn't seem important right now! When her phone suddenly rang loudly in her hands, Kristin nearly jumped out of her skin, and, like she needed the privacy, ran to the bedroom, throwing herself onto her bed before answering the call.

"Hey honey," Nia's deep, comforting voice greeted her through the speakers, "what's up? Is there an emergency? If not, I can only talk for a few minutes."

"Hey Nia, no emergency," Kristin replied, her breathing heavy, "but I um, I have news."

"From Lori?"

"Yeah..."

Moment of truth.

"She isn't pregnant." Kristin said quickly, regret thick in her voice," I'm sorry, Nia."

There was a long silence from the other end of the line.

"Did she take a test?"

"Yeah. She sent me a picture of the test and everything. She said, um, that she thinks maybe her birth control hadn't worn off yet."

"Fucking hell..."

Kristin could hear the pain in Nia's cursing.

"And she's sure? She can't wait and take another?"

"No, she said she would know by now and she did take others. All negative."

"God damnit Kris, I'm so sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to this."

"I'm sorry too, baby. After you agreed to go through with it and everything, I feel so bad for making you do that with nothing to show for it!"

"Kristin, its okay, I ju-"

There was a commotion in the background that cut Nia's words off.

"Shit, I have to go. We can talk about this when I get home, okay? I love you, Kris."

"Okay, I lo-"

The call ended before she finished her reply. Tossing her phone away from her, Kristin buried her head into the sheets below her, her chin sinking into her cleavage under her work uniform, the green shirt unable to contain her immense bust the same as any top she wore. Holding back her tears, Kristin lay there without a sound, only the quiet, distant cawing of crows resonating through the room - and Nia wasn't even there to comfort her! Hands balling into fists, she beat them against the bed, crying out, her feet kicking out behind her. Another tantrum.