Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt more hopeless than she ever had, more so than when she'd watched Lori and Nia be intimate together. This was not how her life was supposed to go! It didn't matter how many times she reassured herself or attempted to think happy thoughts, the unfairness of the situation racked her being like nothing else ever had, the constant question of why mocking her again and again; but then, out of the blue, her sadness turned to anger. Growling under her breath, Kristin's body tightened, a burst of energy shooting through her. It couldn't end like this!

Suddenly getting up, Kristin slapped her cheeks roughly and screamed out one last time in frustration like she was in some cheesy drama movie. She wouldn't let this be her life! Kristin always got what she wanted, and this would be no different! If Nia had to sleep with Lori one more time - or a hundred times, if that's what it took - then so be it; she convinced her wife to do it before, so she'd just have to do it again! Marching to her closet, an intense fire burning behind her eyes, Kristin decided there and now that they'd have a child no matter what, the consequences be damned.

Changing into one of her new outfits, Kristin did everything she knew would be needed to make Nia see things her way. Tall black heels, stockings, and a diamond, cross-necklace with matching earrings were all worn to compliment her main choice in clothing: a slinky, black cocktail dress that left nothing to the imagination. It contorted around her curves like it was designed to fit her impossible dimensions, showing off her hourglass figure in a way few things could. Massive cleavage out in full force, long lithe legs slipping through the slit, her ass sticking out like a fabric-covered shelf behind her - it should have been a crime to look so hot!

After fiddling with her makeup for a bit, Kristin went to work on cooking up another grandiose dinner, now looking more like a trophy wife than a normal housewife; if she had to be the prize Nia wanted more than anything else, then that's what she'd be! She set the table, lit candles, and put on some soft, classical music - the kind her significant other appreciated more than she did. Kristin put in the work like Nia was coming home to good news, making her homecoming as ideal as possible, every last detail done to perfection. If she had to get on her knees and beg, then so be it!

She would not be denied!

...

Things went better than Kristin had expected, almost suspiciously so.

Like she was oft to do, she'd greeted Nia at the door, practically leaping at the futa the moment she entered their home, smothering her with kisses and calculated gropes. She'd rushed her wife to the dining room for a feast the likes of which Nia had never seen before, and acted like nothing was out of ordinary throughout the entire meal, drinking her own share of wine this time around; after, she'd led Nia to the bedroom, responding to none of her repeated protests. Kristin had pushed her onto the bed and pounced on her, eager to bed the love of her life.

That had been part of the plan as well. Kristin managed to get Nia all hot and bothered with her antics, raising the stakes once she revealed that she was wearing the bright pink lingerie under he dress that she'd bought during her day out; Nia had, to Kristin's squealing-excitement, responded just the way she'd hoped, and had been all over her wife like it was their wedding night all over again. Though their attempt at sex had been unsuccessful as always, Kristin still got her wife off all the same - even if it saddened her to see that the strength of Nia's orgasm was nowhere near what it was with Lori. It was once they were naked and sweaty in bed, wrapped around each other lovingly, that the blonde popped the question.

As calmly as possible, she'd explained her feelings to Nia. Kristin had told her wife about how much having a child meant to her, earnestly and sincerely, holding nothing back; she'd been borderline babbling she spoke so fast, her mouth a machine gun of verbalized emotions. Nia hadn't said anything back the entire time, laying there and listening quietly, taking in the buxom blonde's every word. When Kristin had finished, Nia kissed her and agreed to sleeping with Lori again near immediately, something that both excited and confused the blonde. But she was more happy than anything, and fell asleep in the futa's arm with a wide smile on her face.

The happiness didn't quite last, however.

Every time Kristin thought about it, the more concerned she grew. It had taken so much convincing the first time around that it was almost mind boggling that Nia had once more accepted her proposition without objection. And so readily! Any qualms the handsome futanari had had about having sex with someone else seemed to be entirely absent, and she even acted joyful in the days leading up to being with Lori again - which didn't calm Kristin's brewing disquiet about the whole thing. Lori's own response to her texts didn't help in the matter either!

The brunette's messages betrayed her own eagerness to fuck the futa again. She didn't hesitate to agree for another round of potential impregnating, and asked Kristin if the set up was going to be the same - if Kristin would be gone while her and Nia were together again. That matter Kristin wasn't sure about; she couldn't really afford another spending bonanza, but what else was she supposed to while her significant other and roommate from college had sex!? When she'd mentioned this to Lori, she'd simply responded by telling her they would just figure something out, which was ominous in itself!

So there she and Nia were for the second time, lazing around their house, waiting for Lori to show up - except their attitudes towards the event were reversed this time around. Kristin hadn't bothered to get dolled up to the same degree she had previously, choosing instead to appear as she normally would, the memory of how fucking foolish she'd felt putting so much effort into her appearance still fresh in her mind. She still looked amazing, but that wasn't anything new for the blonde - it didn't take a lot of work for her to do so!

But Nia had gotten dressed up for the occasion.

It was very unlike the futa to put extra effort into herself outside of work, dates, and specific social engagements, but there she was, before Kristin's very eyes, doing just that. She'd put on a clean polo-shirt, unwrinkled and fresh out of the dryer, having even tucked it into her jeans - something else she almost never wore! Having always complained how tight they were, on top of the fact that she couldn't exactly wear them in public, Nia only ever owned one pair. The pair she had on at that moment! And despite her reservations about her wife's behavior, Kristin couldn't deny that Nia looked fucking great in them!

The dark blue denims clung to her waist with the aid of a brown leather belt, the buckle sitting right above the bulge in the thick material. Nia's genitalia were cradled prominently, the futa having made no attempt at hiding her massive package - having no reason to hide it. Zipper pushed out by the gigantic protuberance, the entire area around Nia's groin was packed full of her soft meat, jutting out farther than her average-sized breasts did; her cock snaked down one leg all the way to her knee, the arrow-shaped glans sitting right on her kneecap, bigger than the bony cap was. Split down each thigh were her balls, fat and jiggling, her pant-legs creasing around them, showing off every defined aspect of their enormity.

Kristin loved how her wife looked in them, and had often asked her to wear them around the house more - something she'd always been reluctant to do until now. Hell, Kristin appreciated the entire outfit! It made Nia look so strong and masculine, which is what she was undoubtedly going for her, the futa always preferring to dress in an opposite manner as Kristin did. But, like everything else that had been happening recently, it made the blonde more nervous than anything, even her own budding arousal buried under the fretting concern she did her best not to show.

"You look really handsome, baby," Kristin complimented Nia, knowing it was her wife's favorite way to be described, "if Lori wasn't coming over I'd throw you on the bed right now and take you for myself!"

"Thanks Kris, I just wanted to look good today," Nia replied as she brushed out her hair, having also not chosen to put it up in a convenient ponytail like she normally would, "I guess I felt bad for not putting much effort into my appearance last time."

Kristin watched her fiddle with her ginger locks that contrasted beautifully against her bronzed complexion.

"I um, I understand. It's kind of a big day, isn't it?"

"Mhm. Hopefully the pregnancy takes this time."

"That wouldn't be nice, wouldn't it?"

Nia nodded as she studied her reflection in the mirror. To Kristin's internally-battling joy and dismay, her partner had even put on a small amount of makeup, the kind she reserved for only the rarest of occasions. It wasn't much by the blonde's standards, no more than a coating of glossy, brown lipstick and some dark eyeshadow, but the fact that she was wearing any at all, deepened the fear in her heart. When was the last time Nia got this dolled-up for her!? Probably not for several months at least!

"I love you, Nia."

"I love you too, baby. Is Lori on her way?"

"Yeah she texted me a bit ago saying she was about to leave."

"Good," Nia turned to face her wife, "and I look good? Like for real?"

"You look amazing, honey!" Kristin replied genuinely, forcing her biggest smile, "I don't remember the last time you looked so scrumptious!"

She paused and giggled.

"Well, more scrumptious than you always do!"

"Thank you. Um, what do you plan to do when Lori and I are, erm, busy? Gonna go shopping again?"

"Ugh I don't think so. I can't afford to! I'll probably just drive around, get lunch, maybe go to the park or something."

"That sounds fun! And you want me to text you when we're do-"

Knock knock knock!