Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 05

Story Info
Kristin Gets One Last Chance To Fix Everything.
6.6k words
4.22
6k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! Here the threesome continues, with a slight twist! Next Friday the last part will go up. I've appreciated everyone's comments and thoughts so far! Lots of different reactions and perspectives - and I've enjoyed chatting with y'all about the story. So thank you for that! Anyway, enjoy!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock and cum ridiculousness/inflation, cuckquean/ntr, threesome, impregnation, emotional devastation, humiliation, small vagina humiliation

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

"Alright Nia, I, um, will!"

Caught by surprise by her wife's request, Kristin momentarily couldn't think of what to do! Scrambling, she yanked herself out of Lori's hold - the brunette's hand immediately grabbing her other thigh - and laid flat on the bed. Mimicking Lori's position, she stretched legs apart as much as possible, her so-called friend's body blocking her path. ReIn her nearly uncontrollable aroused state, Nia's sack and balls had only grown. The sparsely-haired, wrinkled scrotum now encompassed the futa's own knees like she was holding a purse below her groin - a purse filled with watermelons. Denied their release, Nia's cum factories expanded more than Kristin had ever seen them - except for when she'd walked in on her with Lori - utterly obese with brewed-up baby batter. Like they were oft to do, they shook and groaned against each other, announcing their urgent desire to seed and breed anyone that they could.

Emanating off of Nia's combined, below-the-belt mass was the same aroma that had already invaded Kristin's olfactory senses. Now, however, it was an even more powerful form of the familiar musk, the same kind Kristin had tasted during her wife and Lori's first impregnation session. She felt like she could practically see the steaming tendrils of Nia's scent waft through the room, the air hotter and heavier than when they first entered; it caressed Kristin's body, sending tingles through her skin, her pussy growing wetter as she was surrounded by the potent miasma. Her tongue involuntarily hung out of her mouth like it wanted to lick the stench.

All of this belonged to the person Kristin cared about more than anyone else in existence - and all of it would be used on someone other than her. As entranced as she was by her wife's unyielding virility, the depressing thoughts of what was to come next weren't able to depart her brain; she hoped, at the very least, that Lori wouldn't be so fucking smug while getting fucked! She just had to repeat silently to herself that Nia was doing this for her, and that nothing would be different between them when all was said and done.

God how she wanted that to be the truth!

"I can see that," Lori continued their conversation after the long pause they partook in to revel at Nia's endowment, "you're like a fucking river down there, girl!"

As if she needed to prove her words, Lori shot her hand out and cupped Kristin's sex, causing the busty blonde to squeal and flinch. Seemingly as skillful she was at handling pussy as she was cock, Lori's fingers deftly toyed with Kristin's engorged, pink folds, caressing and rubbing them in a way that brought her nothing but shameful pleasure. Lori used a single digit to circle Kristin's tiny clit, coaxing it from its hood, her others gently rubbing down the middle of her slit, not quite penetrating her canal yet.

"Damn Kris, you're fuckin' soaked! I'm surprised you can't take your wife's cock!"

Without asking permission, Lori sunk one of her stubby fingers into Kristin's pussy, forcing it between her drenched lower lips; the blonde moaned and bucked against her friend's palm, unable to help herself. Kristin's cunt clamped down on the digit which wiggled back and forth inside of it and explored her inner-walls, Lori sliding it towards her pleasure spot. Lori didn't apparently need to add any more, Kristin's sex vice-like in its tightness - something the voluptuous woman realized to her intense embarrassment. But it wasn't like she was in the right mind to protest, the combination of her wife's presence and her friend's expert ministrations strong enough to cloud her mind.

Kristin turned her gaze to her wife as she was fingered like a pornstar in front of her, trying to see how Nia was reacting to all of this; as expected, the futa was enthralled by lurid performance. Her hands were on her cock, stroking it slowly, pushing more pre out of it onto the bed next to Kristin and Lori. Nia's bottom lip was folded into her mouth, her front teeth biting it hard enough to nearly draw blood. This helped make Kristin feel better about being treated like such a wanton whore, the knowledge that her significant other was enjoying it enough to her bear the euphoric humiliation.

Lori continued to shove her finger in and out of her companion's hole, playing with her clit all the while and Kristin knew exactly what she was trying to do: make her climax! And, to her agonizing mortification, she was ready to let Lori accomplish her goal; she tried to justify it by thinking to herself that it was for Nia's enjoyment more so than her own. The orgasm came quickly, Kristin howling as her pussy clenched hard enough it was like it was trying to tear her friend's digit off, a thin stream of clear fluid shooting from her cunt and splattering against Lori's thigh. Her figure shook and wobbled as she rode out the intense ecstasy.

Before Kristin could fully recover, Lori removed her finger.

"Jesus girl you are tight!" Lori laughed, holding up her hand to show off just how saturated it was with the blonde's juices, "No wonder Nia can't fuck you! I've been with a few women, and none of them were as tight as you - or as easy to get off. Like, good for you Kris!"

"T-Thanks, L-Lor'," Kristin managed to stutter, not really hearing what her friend said to her, "Glad you, um, think so."

"Now me, on the other hand... like I have the perfect pussy to take such a massive dick!"

Leaning backward on the bed, Lori spread her pasty legs and presented herself to Nia's watchful - and Kristin's hazy - gaze. Like her counterpart's sex, Lori's pussy was dripping with her own feminine arousal, a small puddle of her own gooey secretions formed under her bubbly behind - but that's where the similarities ended. Lori's cunt was hairy, fat, and gaped open without anything actually stretching it, the complete opposite of Kristin's virginal-looking slit. It was something incredulous to even look at, obscene and clearly well-used in every way a woman's vagina could be.

As if she was trying to show off just how experienced she was, Lori snaked a hand between her chubby thighs, brushing her fingers through her glistening bush and over her, frankly, huge clit; the brunette paused to tweak the long pink nub, literally twisting it like it was a nipple instead. The moan that escaped Lori's lips while she played with herself was of the deep throaty variety, one that betrayed just how much her exhibitionist act was getting her off. During the time she spent bopping and yanking on her clit, Lori's cunt gushed with her juices, the frothy liquid streaming down the sheets.

After, she moved her hand to her cunt, and, without any further self-administered foreplay, she shoved four of her fingers straight between her loose, saggy folds; Kristin gawked at the massive insertion that Lori carried out on herself with such ridiculous proficiency, the brunette scarcely making a single sound as she did. Kristin looked over to Nia to gauge her reaction, but what she saw was not what she expected! Nia's expression hadn't changed in the slightest, no looks of awe - or as Kristin hoped to find - disgust visible on her features. She was acting like this was par for the course!

Kristin's attention was drawn back to Lori by what sounded like someone beating eggs with a whisk - and that's almost what the brunette was doing! With her four fingers inserted as deeply as possible into her cunt, her thumb pressed down on her clitoris at the same time, Lori was churning up her depths with her digits, rotating her wrist as fast as she could. Specks of juices splattered across her arm, thighs, and the bed almost like she was splashing her palm into a pool of water. Lori's moans increased in volume as she literally whipped herself into a lurid frenzy.

Before Kristin's very eyes, Lori folded her thumb against her palm and then proceeded to punch her entire hand into her cunt. She was fucking fisting herself! There wasn't a way for Kristin to describe her horror as she watched her friend lunge her fist up to her wrist in and out of her pussy, her saggy labia gripping the limb as it rocketed through it. Lori threw her head back and screamed, reaching climax from the sensation of brutalizing her own sex; the quantity of girl cum that exploded from her gaped hole put Kristin's volume to shame, multiple simultaneous squirts jettisoning from around her fist in every direction, each one long in both duration and length, her orgasm lasting for nearly half a minute.

What the fuck was wrong with her!?

"Ooooh shit that was good!" Lori panted, raising her head and giving Nia and Kristin a goofy grin, her forehead beaded with sweat, "I swear to God Nia, after you fucked me this is the only way I can get off! I had to buy bigger toys just to like, try and feel as good as your cock does. I don't think I can go back to normal dicks ever again!"

"I-I'm sorry?" Nia apologized, unsure if it was needed or not, "I didn't mean to erm, do that to you."

"Sorry!? Baby I should be thanking you! If I knew a cock that big was out there, I wouldn't have wasted my time with so many small-time, limp-dicked guys! From now on this pussy is for futa cock only!"

She turned to Kristin.

"Christ Kris, you don't know what you're missing!" She half-boasted, half-prodded, her grin switching from goofy to derisive, "You should be fucking Nia here as much as you can. Hell, if I was you, I'd like, do anything I could to try and take her!"

"We- I have..." Kristin averted her gaze, her sorrow and shame on full display for the first time that day, "Nothing has worked and I, I want nothing more than to have sex with Nia."

"Kristin, don't worry about it. I've told you befo-"

"Then you haven't tried hard enough obviously!" Lori interrupted, cutting off any sympathy-talk before it began, "Oh well, that just means for me!"

Scooting herself forward through her own lake of juices - and bumping Kristin out of the way in the process - Lori centered herself in the center of the bed, right below Nia's massive, swaying cock. She spread her legs into a split, stretching her slovenly sex out in the process, once more flaunting herself to the futa. Before Kristin understood what was happening, one of Lori's flabby arms slid under her waist and she was suddenly forced into the brunette's side, her huge tits clapping onto Lori's tiny pair. Lori plunged her neck out and kissed Kristin like she had when they were alone together, making out with her for everyone's enjoyment.

"Ready?" Lori smiled at Kristin, their lips only inches apart, "Ready to see your future child be made?"

Lori stopped and laughed.

"Who am I kidding? You're gonna end up with a bunch of babies after today!"

"Um, well, actually I thin-"

"And what about you, Nia?" Kristin's protests went ignored once again, "Ready to breed me like the fucking stud you are!?"

"I am, but I had a thought." Nia nodded and began angling her cock down to meet Lori's cunt, "A thought about how this can go."

"O-Oh...?"

Lori and Kristin were both confused.

"I wanted to still have sex with you, Lori, as planned, but cumming inside of Kristin when the time comes instead. Chances are I'll orgasm inside of you anyway, but this might be a different solution to the troubles we're having. I don't think we've ever tried it before, but I figured it would be worth a shot. That way you both have a chance at getting pregnant."

Kristin's face lit up and Lori's darkened.

Yes! Her wife was so gorgeous and smart and good to her! While Kristin didn't relish having Nia's cock inside of her after it was in Lori first, this was still a brilliant idea! Though they'd care for and take-in any babies Lori might end up having as they originally agreed, the fact that this was her best chance at getting pregnant made her heart leap with glee; the fact that Lori obviously hated the new plan was just the icing on the cake. Even if it didn't work, she and Nia could try on their own in the future without Lori's aid - or interference as Kristin was considering it more and more - and she would finally get to be a mommy!

She couldn't believe she'd never thought of it before! It wasn't like she had trouble getting Nia off with her tits and mouth and such, so there was no reason she couldn't have just cum inside of her without having sex to reach orgasm first; Kristin did frown a bit at this simple concept, wondering why they'd never considered it until now - but at least her amazing wife had in the end! Kristin now hoped that Lori didn't get pregnant today, and that she'd never have to see again so that life could return to normal, armed with knowledge she didn't possess before.

Looking at Lori to study her reaction, Kristin was once more delighted to see her friend's despair-riddled expression. There was no doubt that the brunette wasn't a fan of the idea, but what was she going to say at this point? Was she going to reject Nia's proposal? Try to talk her out of it? She no longer had the advantage she did previously, the ball in the other court now. Kristin tried to hold back her glee, choosing to direct her elation towards her wife instead.

"Interesting..." Lori muttered, her eyes narrowed at Nia, "Well, I guess we'll see if it works! It would be like, super cool if Kris and I were pregnant at the same time! Okay, I'm on board!"

Damn, Kristin was hoping for a different response!

"Good," Nia let out a long sigh of relief, her posture relaxing, "then let's do this."

She paused and gave Kristin a long, focused stare.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Nia. More than anything."

Nodding again, Nia adjusted her stance and lowered herself, bending her knees into a half-squat. Gripping her monumental cock, she finished bending it downwards to point it at Lori's pre-gaped cunt, inching herself forward until her glans were separated by a miniscule amount of space; as she did, she gave her shaft several lengthy strokes, coaxing more sperm from her balls. The extensive ropes shot out over Lori's pussy, caking it into an even sloppier mess, the brunette's obscene-looking sex masked under lays of gooey precum. Lori moaned and thrust her hips out, trying to get Kristin's wife's member inside of herself as soon as possible.

"Is... is everyone ready?"

"I-I think so, go ahea-"

"YES! Please fuck me Nia! I need that massive dick inside of me right now!"

Kristin flinched.

"Okay, here I go..."

With a last glance at her wife and a deep breath, Nia pushed her hips forward. The difference between how the initial penetration went between her and Lori compared to with Kristin was night and day. Where it took minute after minute for Nia to get the tip of her glans to fit into her wife, less than a single second passed before the whole, oversized head stuffed itself inside of Lori. Lori's not-so-delicate petals opened like a flower in bloom, swallowing the futa's cock like that's what they were made for, her reddened crown completely disappearing into the brunette's spacious hole. They both moaned loudly at this accomplishment.

Next to them, Kristin forced herself to watch this act of betrayal that wasn't actually betrayal, not wanting to show any more weakness in front of her wife and companion. Fighting back tears and her instinctual desire to flee, Kristin grabbed the soggy sheets around her and clutched them tightly to aid in her failing strength; what wasn't making this any easier was being able to feel how Lori was reacting to the sex. Still held tightly against her friend, Kristin was able to - through her giant tits resting atop Lori's chest - make out the brunette's rapidly beating heart, and the intense, arousal-formed heat emanating from her body.

She observed - after Nia got situated and calmed down slightly - her wife pushing herself deeper into Lori. And again, it was done with unheard of ease. Kristin didn't know if it was because of the fact that they'd already spent a day fucking before now or not, but Nia's elephantine appendage seemed to slip into Lori like it was no big deal for the brunette to take something so gigantic - more so than Kristin had ever considered possible until that moment! Already, the first inches of the futa's shaft were being consumed by Lori's starving sex, approaching the same depth that was usually the blonde's upper limit.

Staying mostly quiet through the lurid act so far - probably for her own benefit, Kristin considered - Nia only panted and exhaled loudly through her nose as she continued to drive her cock into the brunette. Lori had no such reservations. Kristin's extra-fertile friend was writhing and howling, jerking her hips back and forth to already fuck herself against the top of Nia's menacing pole, her hand that wasn't cradling Kristin hooked onto one of her thighs to pull it even farther back against her own body. She was acting the way the blonde had always wished she could when making love with her partner, her own reactions only generally made up of pained grunts and strained gasps.

"Yes Nia, yes!" Lori half-screamed, her eyes glued to the point of penetration, "Fucking fuck me with that huge cock! God fucking damnit, I can like, already feel myself cumming! Shit!"

True to her words, a new gush of her arousal spritz from her split cunt - as Kristin could very much see. Lori's previously-slack lower lips suddenly tightened around Nia's shaft - causing the futa to groan appreciatively - folding over her monumental member like they were giving it a hug. Her flooding fluids soaked Kristin's wife's cock, rivulets of it running down its incredible length, the puddle underneath them growing at the same time. Like before, Lori's climax lasted for seconds on end, spraying hard and wildly enough that some of it even hit Kristin.

Though she'd focused on her partner and friend having sex, there was a new aspect of the coupling that Kristin found herself drawn to - one she'd only seen once before, and not on herself at that. Something other than Lori's natural chub was bulging her stomach, and though the way it presented itself was unfamiliar, Kristin knew exactly what she was looking at. Nia's cock! She was so deep into Lori and her member was so ludicrously enormous that the outline of it had formed in the brunette's abdomen! Kristin noticed it when she accidentally saw them together the first time, but she'd just assumed it was something that only happened when Nia buried her cock fully into a person!