Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no, here it was, in the literal flesh. Kristin was now able to watch the depth her wife achieved in real time, and she knew that Nia had managed to fit more of her cock into Lori than she ever had with her - no imprint of the futa's member had ever appeared on her belly! Her eyes widened as she noticed it throb even through Lori's pasty flab, Nia's shaft snaking through her like a serpent through water. She could actually measure the inches and feet of dick Lori was going to take! Shuddering again, Kristin's attention was only drawn away from the carnal, brutal sight by a shifting of the mattress.

There was a change in Nia's position

Carefully joining them on the bed, Nia got onto her knees on the end of it, needing this adjustment of her stance just to continue fucking Lori. Leaning forward, Nia put one of her hands on Lori's hip and one on Kristin's like she was having sex with them both, finally close enough that this was accomplishable - which meant at least a whole third of her cock was in Lori! Instead of being comforted by her wife's touch, it only brought further anxiety to the blonde as she understood what it meant. Nia was going to get serious.

"Gonna go faster now," she panted at Lori, her face scrunched up in ecstasy, "just a heads up."

Kristin knew her so well!

"Mmm do it baby, fuck me as hard as you want!" Lori's eyes darted to Kristin, a glint that the blonde now recognized as cruelty shining in the brown orbs, "You know I can take it!"

Feeling Lori's grip on her side grow firmer, Kristin knew there was no chance of escape from being a part of the breeding. She tried to look at Nia more than she did her rival, studying the parts of her that weren't directly involved in his awful mating, choosing to try and admire her partner instead. Nia's shirt clung to her torso tightly, matted with small amounts of sweat and pre, hugging her figure alluringly - she was always so damn hot when she dressed nicely! Similarly, Kristin focused on the base of her wife's cock and her balls, absorbing their awesome, almost alien appearance now that she wasn't the one being fucked by her.

Though she of course knew it was gigantic, it never didn't amaze her to look upon the futa's junk. The root of her mighty oak took up nearly all of the space in her hairy groin, practically stretching from one of her thighs to the other. It's wondrous webbing of veins pulsated viciously like they wanted to break out of her shaft-skin, each one seemingly expanding the more that blood pumped through them. And, in her kneeled position, Nia's balls appeared considerably, grotesquely larger than normal, squished between the bed and her legs, so incredibly rounded and fat it looked as though her wife was sitting on a pair of cushions!

She just wished it was her that made Nia get like this!

"Oooh that's the stuff Nia! Like, fuck me faster, baby! Give me everything you have!"

Brought back to the present by the rapid rate of rutting she was unfortunately connected to, Kristin reluctantly glanced back down at the action. Lori's body jiggled back and forth - taking Kristin's along with her in the process - under the immense power of Nia's thrusts, her head having fallen back onto bed somewhere along the way, her sweaty brown locks criss-crossing her blissed-out visage; Kristin had never seen someone enjoy sex so much! Her friend's big eyes were rolled back in her skull and her tongue flopped from her lips in a slovenly display of euphoria, drool running down her chin.

Though Lori's torso was half-covered by Kristin's own massive breasts, she could could still see a change in the brunette's ghastly complexion; her formerly ghostly-white skin tone had taken on a passionate scarlet hue that started at her chubby cheeks and made its way down to her stomach - her stomach that was bulging with insane quantities of futa cock! The outline of Nia's member had slithered its way even further into Lori's cunt, and the distension it created in her flesh nearly reached Kristin's wobbling bust. She had to have been fucking Lori's womb by this point, anything else wouldn't have made sense!

Hunching more and more over Lori, Nia's entire body was a blur of motion as she violently fucked the ultra-fertile woman. Her fiery hair whipped around her sweat-matted, concentration-scrunched features and tumbled off of her shoulders, flinging droplets of the salty fluid onto the ladies below her. The futa's pert breasts bounced untamed in her Polo which had ridden up her stomach, showing off her flexed abs - Kristin had never seen them look so hard before! She could feel her wife's fingers dig roughly into her hip - and presumably Lori's as well - as she put her all into ravishing the brunette.

The last place Kristin wanted to observe was the one that pulled her curiosity towards it the most. Resistance failing her, she stared through her tear-blurred metallic blues to where her wife's cock was utterly destroying Lori's pussy, her jaw dropping at the sight. Even after seeing them before, being up close and personal to the action now was on an entirely different level, not a single detail spared from her pained vision. There was no denying it anymore - Lori really did have the perfect pussy for Nia's oversized organ!

Labia brutally split so that they were pressing into the sides of her thighs, Lori's cunt couldn't be described in any other way than cavernous. It was stretched so far apart by the sheer enormity of Nia's monster that Kristin was granted the ability to view the inner, pink walls that clung to her wife's cock like Shrink Wrap, the muscles in her pussy clearly squeezing down on Nia's shaft again and again. Geysers of girl goop gushed out of her bruised hole at every angle, drenching everything in their path; it was also saturated with Nia's precum, the launching liquid creamy and thicker than it would have been naturally due to the unholy mixture.

"F-Fuck me...!" Kristin could hear Lori rasp between wails of ecstasy, "Harder... More..."

She glanced at Nia to see if she would respond, but the hyper-hung futanari only grit her teeth and somehow managed to pick up her pistoning pace further. Kristin suddenly yelled in surprise as something punched into the side of one of her massive mounds, sending the blue-and-purple vein-coated breast bouncing atop Lori's chest with several wet slaps. No guesses needed as to what had been the cause of this unexpected battering, Kristin's yell turned into an unexpected moan as her wife's cock beat against her tits from within Lori, her unrelenting dick-drilling having reached more than halfway up the brunette's torso!

Hands having been doing nothing but holding onto the bed the entire time, Kristin unconsciously and cautiously brought them to the cock-bulge in Lori's stomach, trembling as they touched down on the undulating mass of futa meat. She caressed the outline of her wife's terrifying bludgeon, amazed at how defined it was through her friend's skin; Kristin could make out every artery and bump along its incredible, cannon-sized length, along with the pulsing, hot walls of Lori's womb. Grabbing the oscillating fuckstick and wrapping Lori's flesh around it without understanding why she was doing it, Kristin felt like she had lost control of her body at this point.

Stroking her wife's skin-sheathed shaft brought a voluminous gasp from Nia's mouth, her eyes immediately bulging themselves as she watched her significant other jerk her off through the woman she was breeding! Hearing Nia's enjoyment of the extra, additional stimulation, Kristin began pumping her fist up and down her cock faster, shaking her chest as she did to make her tits flop up and down on the inches of bitch breaker under them; in response, Nia mashed the two girls together even closer and pumped her hips with all the strength she had, craving everything being offered to her and more.

"Do you like that, baby?" Kristin asked her wife, panting laboriously, "Do you like when I stroke your big fucking cock while you breed this slut!?"

Where in the hell did that come from!?

"I-It feels amazing, Kris!" Nia groaned, her eyes fixated on the blonde's fingers, "You're so fucking amazing. I've never felt anything like it! I'm gonna, gonna cum soon if you keep that up."

"Mmm good baby, then you can fill me up with your sperm!"

"S-So good!" Lori suddenly shouted, having apparently heard the married couple's dirty talk, "It feels good for m-me too, Kris, and like, like I want cum too!"

"You both will get it soon!"

Heart beating heavily, Kristin's excitement grew at her wife's statement. She returned her focus to jerking Nia off, using both hands to grab at different parts of it, the futa having more than enough cock to make that possible. Her wedding ring glistened under the overhead lights, reminding her of why she was doing this in the first place, emboldening her actions; knowing that Nia's own matrimony-signifying jewelry was pressed into her hip just hammered it home. Kristin wanted her significant other to cum and she wanted as much that cum in her pussy as possible!

The entanglement of the trio's bodies, limbs, and extremities grew more intense as Nia neared her climax. Bed rattling violently under the power of the futa's uncompromising thrusts, sheets mucked with pussy juice from two different soaked cunts and precum from one gigantic cock, scarcely an inch of unmoistened skin between them - the bedroom had been turned into the most base, carnal den of sin imaginable! Cacophonic grunts, howls, moans and everything in between echoed through the home, and Kristin - the most logical thinking still of the three - just hoped that none of their neighbors would call in a noise complaint on them!

As this lurid scene continued, Kristin felt Nia slide her hand between her thighs, which the blonde gladly spread for her; Kristin assumed her wife didn't want her to be the only one not getting off in this situation! She cooed and bucked against Nia's fingers, the futa somehow managing to both focus on fucking the living daylights out of Lori while masturbating her partner's unnaturally tight slit. That didn't mean she stopped fondling her wife's flesh-imprisoned meat for even a moment though, the strong digit pushing in out of her vice-like folds causing her to try even harder to bring her love to orgasm, if anything.

Glancing at Lori, Kristin attempted to understand her true intentions while pleasure blew out the circuits in the brunette's brain, something made quite difficult by her own participation in the salacious act. Was Lori trying to steal Nia away from her? Or was she just a slut who wanted cock more than anything? Could Kristin have wronged her in the past, and she was just now using this once-in-a-lifetime occasion to get back at her!? She wasn't sure, but the echoes of Lori's previous statements reverberated through her thoughts, all the harsh insults and statements front and center in her mind's eye.

Whatever the reason, Kristin was still confident she would come out on top, especially with Nia's new plan!

"K-Kris, baby, you should get into position," Nia suggested, her voice strained from the exertion of fucking, "I can feel it coming!"

"Alright Nia, I, um, will!"

Caught by surprise by her wife's request, Kristin momentarily couldn't think of what to do! Scrambling, she yanked herself out of Lori's hold - the brunette's hand immediately grabbing her other thigh - and laid flat on the bed. Mimicking Lori's position, she stretched legs apart as much as possible, her so-called friend's body blocking her path. Reaching down and across her massive bust, she spread her soaked pussy, wanting Nia's orgasm to have unobstructed access to her sex; she just hoped it would be enough considering she hadn't performed any of the usual preparations.

"I-I'm ready, my love!"

"Don't - oh fuck I'm cumming again - forget about me!" Lori screeched next to her, shaking violently, "I want to be bred too!"

"We'll se- shit! Gonna, gonna...!"

Watching her wife act opposite of how she must have wanted to, Kristin observed Nia as she began to pull her cock out of Lori; she traced the journey it took through the slutty girl's stomach, her skin creased where Nia's member stretched it out. She could see Nia struggle to remove her fleshy beast, Lori clearly gripping onto her shaft with her cunt as hard as possible to foil her plans. Kristin nearly scolded her counterpart, but held back, secure in her knowledge that her significant other wouldn't fail her.

There was a disgusting schlorp when Nia freed her bucking monster from Lori's cunt, and though Kristin couldn't see it, she knew the brunette's pussy must have been absolutely wrecked - wrecked more so than normal, at least! With a pained expression plastered across the futa's face, she shuffled on her knees to Kristin, the blonde extending her legs even further apart, resting one of them on Lori's thigh. As urgently as possible, Nia lined up her throbbing, enormous glans - that precum was flowing out of like a waterfall - with Kristin's pretty little slit, smashing them together...

..but it didn't go in!

"Fuck, baby, spread yourself or something!"

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" Kristin replied, panicked, using her fingers to peel apart her lower lips, "Just force it in, Nia!"

"I-I-"

No matter what Kristin attempted to do to make her wife's brutal, spear-like cockhead fit into her pussy, it just wouldn't go! Practically tugging on her labia to get it open enough to accommodate Nia's glans, she grunted in torment as her long nails dug into her sensitive sex; Nia continued to bash the tip of her member into the blonde's cunt, her patience for holding off her climax running thin. This only brought Kristin more pain as her tiny slit was slammed into like a battering ram trying to break down a castle's walls during a siege. It wasn't working!

Now Kristin did cry. She just couldn't help it! There was so much shame coursing through her from not being able to do even this one, simple thing for her wife that it nearly outweighed the pain of Nia's member battering her cunt. They were so close to achieving their ultimate goal and in the end she was the failure between them. Like she always was. It was her fault like usual and the proof was in the pudding, staring at her right in the face; just being able to see how mismatched her pussy was compared to Nia's cockhead hammered home her shortcomings. A good wife, a good partner, a good woman - she was none of these things and she knew it!

Almost like her tears were spurring her better half into action, Kristin could feel Nia use every ounce of strength in her to make her plan work. She pushed and pushed and pushed her glans at her wife's entrance, her cock bending in the middle from how forcefully she shoved it forward; this only made Kristin's sobs hit a fever pitch, the familiar agony of trying to have sex with Nia electrifying her nerve ends. Eventually, the blonde couldn't take anymore and she slammed her legs shut, cutting off Nia from her singular goal of the day, admitting defeat with the physical display.

"Wait! Kris, I, we ca-"

Nia groaned louder than she had the entire day, interrupting her own attempts at comfort.

"SHIT!"

Losing her last bastion of self-control, Nia's body jerked violently, her cock rocketing out of her hands, freeing itself; as it did, it gave its own brutal throb, her entire, mammoth member vibrating like a magnet. Her piss slit gaped open and the dark exit was suddenly filled by an off-white coloring - cum. Experiencing climax whether she liked it or not, Nia gave a buck of her hips as the first creamy salvo launched from her tip, arcing high through the air in a single, unbroken stream. And it was aimed right at Kristin!

There was nothing the hyper-hung futanari could do to stop it, and hidden behind the mask of pleasure she wore there was a slight hint of mortification that burned behind her emerald eyes. Her streamer of semen flew across the length of the bed before it splattered on the wall behind the group - but it didn't end there! Due to its expansive form, the rest of the shot fell to the Earth, landing directly onto Nia's wife; it splashed onto her body, leaving a slimy, pearlescent trail from her hairless groin all the way to her glossy, platinum locks. Kristin shuddered as the boiling-hot substance coated her figure.

Before she could even apologize or direct her next shot somewhere other than her sobbing wife, she was gushing out her next blast of potent progeny. In a panic, Nia swung her hips to the side, sending her gooey gushes across the bed and blanketing everything on it a layer of her virility - namely Kristin and Lori! When the thick substance struck Lori it seemed to wake her from her orgasmic-stupor; her head whipped around wildly, trying to make sense of the situation. A huge grin contorted her lips when the realization of what was happening hit her like one of Nia's cum beams.

"I see." She said simply, elation plastered across her countenance, "Bring that fucking cock over Nia, there's no use like, wasting anymore of your seed on someone who doesn't deserve it."

Hurtling her hand out, she wrapped it around the end of Nia's pulsating, ginormous shaft right below her spraying glans and heaved it over to herself; Nia followed like a lost puppy, her instinctual need to breed fully guiding her actions. With an appreciative coo, Lori pointed the futa's member at her cratered cunt and in one swift movement reburied it into her depths, shimmying her body down its relentless length. Growling under her breath, Nia took hold of the brunette's hips and plunged her elephantine member as deep as possible into her, cumming all the while.

Lowering herself onto back once more, Lori extended her short legs and hooked them around Nia's waist, her feet pressing into the futa's firm ass. She dragged her closer and closer, moaning and writhing like she had been previously, the warm sensation of dense, liquid weight filling her womb; at the same time, she turned to face Kristin's weeping form, her devious smile never leaving her face. Casually, she reached out and took the blonde into her arms, pulling her in close until her massive tits were packaged between them. Forcefully, she lifted Kristin's chin so that they were looking into each other's eyes.

She took the sobbing woman's lips into her own, kissing her deeply. Her eyes shot open, not expecting this of all things, her automatic response to try and pull away from Lori; it was no use, however, Kristin's body too weak and her friend's hug too strong for her to free herself. To her continued surprise, Lori's eyes were also open, and they were staring directly into hers. The brunette was gazing intensely at her as their mouths mashed together, narrowed, her look a pointed one. Kristin instantly knew exactly what Lori was conveying with both the kiss and her stare.