Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 06

Story Info
Kristin Accepts Her New Role.
7.6k words
3.67
11k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final chapter! Thanks to everyone who kept commenting and reading this, whether it was because you enjoyed it or not haha. Like I said, this isn't a happy story, and it doesn't have a happy ending. But hopefully this last chapter adds a bit to character motivations and such. Hopefully it was as hot as it was depressing!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock and cum ridiculousness/inflation, cuckquean/ntr, threesome, impregnation, emotional devastation, humiliation, small vagina humiliation

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

Lori had won and was reaffirming a kind of pact that they both understood without speaking. Nia was hers not Kristin's. Lori was the better woman. This is what the brunette had always wanted. Kristin's crying intensified as the kiss continued, the knowledge that she'd been truly and utterly defeated when it came to the contest of womanhood sending a cold, metal spike of anguish directly through her heart. She wanted to melt, to disappear, to fade from existence at that moment - or at least travel back in time and stop this whole thing from happening before it began! But that was impossible. Kristin was reaping what she sowed and now she was going to have to forever live with her decision!

Her eyes unwillingly roamed to Nia to see if she was showing any concern for her partner. She wasn't. Totally consumed by her ongoing orgasm, Nia's face was twisted by the kind of ecstasy Kristin could never give her, her mouth hanging open as she rutted savagely into Lori, pumping out every last ounce of seed from her swollen balls; just looking in her direction let Kristin see Lori's stomach and how packed it was with her wife's cum as well. The brunette's belly rose higher and higher, wobbling to and fro, becoming absolutely taut with Nia's potent progeny, even the outline of futa's organ-reshaping shaft hidden under the growing mass.

And it just kept coming, Nia's orgasm seemingly unending. Kristin was granted the unfortunate ability to view all of the cum spraying from Lori's cock-corked cunt, the spritzes of semen launching right back onto the futa's body - and yet the brunette's abdomen continued to expand despite this leakage. She could feel Lori grin through the unwilling kiss, obviously following her line of sight; why did she have to be so fucking boastful of her sexual prowess!? Lori shook against her as she clearly had more orgasms from being bred, breathy moans and squeals exhaled into Kristin's mouth.

Nia's climax continued for minutes on end, and when Lori's stomach appeared fit to pop - something Kristin almost wished would happen - the futa pulled out to finish expelling her remaining ball brew. Kristin winced as several stray shots struck her, her wife unable to fully aim her cock correctly; the rest, however, layered Lori's figure again and again, painting her from head to toe. All she could do was watch in agonizing misery as her wife poured her love over someone else, Nia grunting loudly as she drenched the brunette deformed body, making her outsides match her insides.

Eventually Nia's orgasm died to a consistent trickle that leaked over Lori's swollen abdomen.

"Fuck... fuck..." Nia panted, slowly rotating her neck and shoulders, breathing ragged, "that was, was-"

"Fucking awesome!" Lori moaned, pulling away from Kristin and finishing the futa's sentence for her, "God damn, you like, really fucking packed me full, stud!"

Kristin didn't have anything to add.

"Yeah that was intense."

"And it looks like you're ready for round two, baby! Put that huge cock right back into me - unless you want me to get into a different position or anything first. I'd do anything for you, Nia."

"Wait!" Nia sputtered, reaching out to Kristin, "Are you okay, Kris? I'm... I'm sorry that things didn't work out like we planned."

"Nia..." Kristin sniveled, sitting up, "Y-You don't have to apologize, I'm the one who fucked everything up. I-I couldn't be the woman- I can't be-"

"It's okay, Kristin, we can try again!" Nia replied hopefully, holding her wife's hand in her own, "We can just take a break and get you prepared like we usually do. Then it'll work!"

"I... I don't know if I want to do this again - I don't think I can."

"Fine by me!" Lori butt-in, happiness clear in her tone from Kristin's admittance of giving up, "You can just fuck me then, Nia! Clearly I'm like, much better for you than Kris here."

"I don't know if we should continue." Nia said firmly, folding her arms in front of her chest, "If Kristin wants to stop then we're going to. And that's that."

"T-Thank you, baby, I-"

"What are you talking about!?" Lori replied smugly, cradling her gravid, goop-glazed tummy, "You need me - you both do! Without me you can't have children like you always wanted too."

"W-Well..."

Lori smirked.

"And besides, what are you going to do if you can't fuck me, Nia? Kristin can't get you off like I can. Face it - you'll never feel as good with her. I'm the one for you, hun', not her."

"That- That's not tru-"

"I came here to get fucked and impregnated, and that's what going to happen. You're gonna put that big dick back in me and fuck me 'till you can't anymore. If you don't? Well I don't know if I'll come back and then you two will never have kids!"

"Shut u-up!" Kristin managed to squeak between hiccupped-sobs, "That's not- we have other options!"

"I don't think you do." Lori glowered at her, "If you did I wouldn't be here. Isn't that right?"

Kristin looked to Nia, hoping her wife would back her up.

"She... she has a point, Kris." Nia grimaced, releasing her wife's hand, "We are out of options, and I don't like having to do this, but we don't really have a choice."

"N-Nia..."

"That's what I thought!"

"You um, you should go, baby. I don't want you to have to suffer anymore for this. I'll be okay without you here."

"B-But Nia! I... I told you I'd be here. For you."

"Fuckin' do what you want, girl!" Lori was pressing on her stomach as she interjected, slowly draining the cum from her womb, "I'm gonna like, get fucked either way! But if you're gonna be a coward and abandon your wife, then go ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if you do."

"Lori..." Nia growled, "Stop."

"What? It's the truth. It's the least she can do for you - it's not like she can give you the kids you both want! Honestly, it's like a, uh, travesty that a futa like you is married to such a worthless woman!"

"Shut up! She isn't worthless! Kristin is the best wife I could ask for! Kids aren't everything - we can be happy without them!"

"If you say so..."

Lori leaned back and hefted her legs up to her sides, presenting herself to the futa once more.

"...now are you gonna fuck me again, or what?"

Kristin and Nia gazed into each other's eyes, trying to figure out how to proceed. While Kristin didn't want Nia anywhere near Lori anymore, the brunette had a point - this was the only way they could reasonably expect to have kids. And they both knew it, as painful as it was to admit. Lori held their future - their fate - in her slutty, greedy hands, and she was controlling the situation like a puppeteer, the married couple her unwilling marionettes. Still crying, Kristin waited for her wife to say something, praying that Nia would come up with another plan. Anything would have been better than this.

Nia broke their longing stare to turn her attention to Lori, a hunger immediately flashing behind her eyes; her cock bucked at the same time, letting the trio know exactly what she desired, no questions asked. Seeing that physical reaction to the brunette's presence made the last pieces fall into place for Kristin like a jigsaw puzzle. This is what Lori wanted - to take Nia from her. Ensnare her with her salacious abilities. Give her wife the one thing that Kristin herself couldn't. Kids. Carnal pleasure. Sex. And, to Kristin's all-consuming despair, it was working.

It was clear to the blonde that her wife craved this kind of intimate closeness, and had throughout their entire, long relationship together; not only did she crave it, but what little Kristin could do for her had never been enough. She knew that Nia 'took care' of herself when she wasn't around, and she'd always just figured that was enough for the futa - but now she was learning the harsh truth. The reality was that her wife was unsatisfied with their marriage and it showed. Kristin knew it wouldn't have been a big deal for someone like herself, but for a hyper-hung, high-libido individual like Nia it must have been torture to hold back for so many years.

She really had failed.

"We... we have to." Nia relented, the sorrow showing on her features the only comfort Kristin was able to wrangle from the situation, "We don't have any other choice, Kris."

Her expression was increasingly apologetic as she looked to her wife once more.

"I know it, it sucks, but what else can we do? Even if we try out my plan when we're alone, there's no guarantee you'll get pregnant - especially if I can't, erm, do it directly. We can't take that chance."

"B-But Nia...!"

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this... for us."

"That's the spirit!" Lori grinned, giving her still-swollen body a shake, "Now get over here - we need to make sure I'm pregnant this time!"

"Yeah..."

Nia had a considerably absent look on her face like she was somewhere else.

"So, Kris, are you gonna stay and give your wife some support? Or chicken out? Who am I kidding - we already know the answer!"

The brunette giggled maliciously.

What was she going to do? The only two options she had were laid out in front of her like a fork in the road, and she was being forced to pick her path. Lori was right - taking the cowardly route and leaving to go... somewhere else was the obvious decision, and the one she truly wanted to make. But there was also Nia to consider. She couldn't just leave her wife hanging like that, could she? Especially considering Lori's immoral plans concerning her. Would her presence help stop her wife from betraying her? Did it even matter at this point!?

So caught up in her contemplation she was, Kristin scarcely noticed the squeal crying out next to her as Nia punctured Lori's pussy with her ponderous pole for the second time. She was just sitting there, staring into the distance, hardly cognizant of what was going on, on another plane of thought; even when the bed began to rock she didn't move. Lori's questions rang out through her brain with a deafening volume like the brunette was screaming them directly into her ear. Another tear ran down Kristin's cheek.

She had to stay, didn't she? Even if she lost her wife to this fucking harlot, at least no one could call her weak for trying to save her relationship! It didn't matter how difficult it was or what Lori said to her from this moment on, she didn't really have a choice, any other solution simply an illusion; whether she pulled the lever and redirected the trolley or not wasn't what the question was asking when the results would be the same. All that really mattered was what she did - her actions would do the speaking for her. Kristin could practically hear the cracking of her mind as she made her decision.

There was nothing else she had besides Nia, after all.

"I-I'll stay..." she uttered as quietly as possible, her hands buried in her cum-soaked lap, "For Nia."

"Ha! You like, surprised me, girl! I'm proud of you!"

Nia didn't say anything - Kristin wasn't even sure if she'd heard her.

"Now come here."

Like she had been throughout the day's duration, Lori - while in the middle of being ravaged by Nia - took complete control of the situation and yanked Kristin towards her; Kristin barely reacted at all, her body and brain numb to the going-ons of her wife and better. Lori pulled the blonde in close until she was arched above her, Kristin's enormous, obscene tits hanging right over her face. Releasing one of her thighs, Lori slapped the fat, so-called 'udders' back and forth, squeezing and twisting Kristin's nipples like she was milking a cow - like the animal she treated her as.

"You know, I wouldn't mind making this a more, like, permanent arrangement, hun'," Lor whispered so that only Kristin could hear, holding back her grunts of pleasure, "I've always thought this body of yours was hot as fuck, and it turns me on just being around you. Which means these oversized tits and that fat ass are like, at least good for something."

"P-Permanent?"

"Surrrre," the brunette purred, still abusing her counterpart's breasts like they were hunk of raw beef to practice her boxing swings on, "just imagine. You get your kids, your wife, the perfect home and all that. But I get to come over and sleep with your wife whenever I want. Then we'd all be happy, wouldn't we?"

"I-I-"

"Think about it for a second. Do you really think you're gonna be able to keep Nia happy after she's had me? You guys wouldn't have to suffer trying to have sex anymore, and you could even join us. Worship your bull-stud of a wife with me. It's not like she wouldn't be yours anymore - I'd just be there to make things better,"

"Lori, I-"

Before Kristin could reply, Lori sucked one of her long, thick nipples between her lips and began to nurse on the blonde. Kristin moaned and bucked her hips, the sensitivity of her orally-ministrated pink nubs sending shockwaves of euphoria through her body; it didn't help that Lori continued to fondle the other either, her fingers as deft and skillful as always. Heading hanging down, her blonde locks curtaining her shameful visage, Kristin tried to manage her mixed emotions. Could she really agree to Lori's proposition!?

From around her immense, manhandled-bust, she turned her focus to the sex she was only partially a part of. There was Nia, fucking Lori with a fervor that Kristin had never seen before, her imprint of her monstrous member once again present in the brunette's stomach, which had further deflated the cum that continuously rocketed from her gaped lower lips evidence enough of that fact. Nia's face was contorted by fierce, intense pleasure, drool hanging from her lips and dripping down onto her cock as she pounded into Lori viciously, her hips swinging back and forth brutally.

Lori, of course, was moaning and quivering from the ecstasy of being plowed so roughly, her utterances of arousal muffled behind the suffocating expanse of Kristin's tits. Kristin had to admit there was something amazing about seeing someone take her wife's bestial endowment. It shouldn't have been possible, fitting an organ so gigantic into your pussy let alone your womb - but there Lori was, doing it and enjoying the act on top of everything else! Maybe she really was the one for Nia...

"Fuck yes Nia, just like that! You're hitting all the right spots! I can't stop fucking cumming!"

Along with her encouragement, Lori pulled Kristin into a close hug, squishing the outrageously curvaceous blonde against her body. She buried her head in Kristin's neck and howled as she experienced another powerful orgasm; Kristin could hear it, the loud splashing off her feminine arousal against Nia's cock and stomach clearly audible. After she finished screaming, she chomped down on her companion's neck-skin, biting and sucking on her smooth, tender flesh, sure to leave a love-mark after she was done.

"Shit, I love the feeling of your tits against mine, Kris!" Nia panted into her ear between nibbles, Kristin only finding it in herself to moan in response, "Your body is so nice - even if you act like a fucking bitch because of it."

Kristin looked down at her friend, stunned.

"W-What?"

"Oh come on, you know what I mean. You always thought you were better than me in college, and I know you still do. The way you dressed up when I first came over, flaunting your ass and tits. It was so typical. You've always acted like hot shit, ever since we first met."

Kristin began to stammer and stutter at Lori's revealing of her true feelings, trying to come up with anything to rebuke her with. Lori wasn't... she wasn't wrong. She always had considered herself sexier than pretty much every other woman, but did that mean she thought she was better? What a stupid question - of course she did! That was the reason she picked Lori in the first place, after all. It was why she dressed up and acted so haughty around her, and now she was being called out about it in the most humiliating way possible: while her wife fucked the same person she had tried to show up!

"And now look. Look who Nia is actually enjoying having sex with. It's not you, Kristin. She's fucking me and I think we both know that she's realized that I'm the only person who can give her this kind of pleasure!"

She pushed Kristin away from her and looked up at the futa stretching her insides out like no one else could.

"Isn't that right, Nia?"

"W-What? Did you say something?"

"Are you happy to finally be having sex with someone that can actually take you?"

"It is... nice." Nia admitted, not sparing her wife a glance - not willing to do so, "It's been a long time since I've been able to have sex with someone like... like this."

"That's what I thought!"

Under Kristin's mortified gaze, Lori stretched out her legs and wrapped them around Nia's waist, once more coaxing her deeper into her fertile birth canal; simultaneously, the brunette extended her arms and pulled the futa in so that they were face to face, only the remaining, incredible expanse of her cunt-scraping cock separating them. Giving a swift, cocky glance at Kristin, Lori turned her head and kissed the blonde's wife, moaning loudly as Nia's tongue immediately snaked into her mouth, spit swapped between. And it was all right in front of Kristin!

Kristin wanted to do anything she could to stop it, but she already knew it was impossible; they were embracing like lovers did - like they should - the way her and Nia never could. She couldn't bring herself to intervene, and instead found herself, conversely, filled with the desire to watch. To watch and aid the pair in their mating. That was all she was good for wasn't it? Help bring Lori and Nia to the brink of pleasure and make sure that the brunette was inseminated by the end of the day? What else could she do?

At that moment, the answer was truly and utterly nothing. There wasn't any room for her to do anything. They were squeezing each other so tightly, so closely, that Kristin couldn't have moved between them if she tried. So she had to sit there and watch, her hands idly roaming over her sperm-lined tits and needy, dripping pussy - a pussy that would never feel the satisfaction that it so desired. The satisfaction that Lori's did. Relegated to a voyeur, one who could hope to, at most, only masturbate to the extreme, carnal sights in front of her.