Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And this was how things went.

Hour after hour passed as Nia fucked Lori. They mated in every conceivable position, Nia even standing up with Lori in her arms, using her Herculean strength to thrust rapidly up into her. Kristin was at their beck-and-call the entire time, doing what they - mostly what Lori - asked of her, using her mouth, tits, ass and hands to bring them to further depths of salacious depravity. There was no request too perverse; whatever Kristin was instructed to do she did, and she did it all without complaint or protest. She knew the score now - they all did.

Nia didn't leave her wife completely out of the marathon mating. She kissed and made out with her whenever possible, used her fingers and tongue to bring her to orgasm, and even complimented her over and over again for being so willing to indulge her. If only she knew the truth. Kristin had not a single drop of resistance left in her body, and while the utterances of 'I love you' and 'you're the best wife I could ask for' made things easier for her, they couldn't fix her mind of its broken state; defeated as she was, she had to take her joy from wherever she could get it.

When Nia's balls had finally drained, returning to their smaller-but-still-huge resting appearance, the moon was shining high in the sky. The bedroom had been destroyed in the same way Kristin had been: sexually. There wasn't a single thing in the room that wasn't covered and saturated in the futa's seed, every wall and surface coated in her potent cream; dressers, Kristin's vanity, the fucking ceiling. None of it had been safe from her wife's disturbing, constant output. Ankle-high was how flooded the floor became, and that wasn't even considering the attached bath and hallway! Even Kristin's wedding band - she realized at one point in the night - had been hidden under a healthy layer of seed like it was an almost symbolic display of what her life would be from there on out. They all fell asleep together, Nia cuddled between Lori and Kristin, all of them beneath a blanket of her own lurid creation.

Upon their awakening, things picked right back up from where they'd left off, forcing Kristin to relive the horrors of the day before again and again.

...

Kristin hummed to herself as she scrubbed the kitchen counters, enjoying her weekend with Nia.

It had been another week since that day, the one that changed their relationship and life irreversibly. Lori had texted Kristin to tell her the good news after she eventually left their home, sending her a picture of a positive pregnancy test this time; Kristin and Nia, were of course, overjoyed, and they immediately began making plans to accompany their surrogate to the doctor and such. It was enough, at least for a time, to make Kristin forget about her besting by the woman she'd chosen to make this dream a reality, and things returned to normal, just her and Nia, happy together like they once had been.

That's where they were now, spending time with one another on a day they both had off, the act of simply being in each other's presence enough to bring mirth to the married couple's home. Kristin was cleaning up the kitchen from last night's dinner while Nia lounged on the couch in the adjoining living room, not paying attention to a show playing on the TV, texting idly on her phone. Looking over at her, Kristin managed to catch her wife's eye, and blew her a kiss, giggling to herself when Nia returned the gesture. Everything was normal and serene in their household, the bright Sun shining through the windows making the scene almost picturesque.

Busying herself with washing the dishes, Kristin didn't notice Nia walking into the kitchen until she was right behind her.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Kristin spun around, smiling ear-to-ear, "Want me to make you a snack? I'll be done pretty soon."

"That sounds great, but I- we can't."

Kristin looked at her partner, confused.

"Oh? What's going on?"

"Lori just texted me to say she was on her way over."

"A-Ah, I see..." the blonde expression immediately fell, knowing what was coming next even if she hoped it wouldn't, "Is she um, coming over to talk to us about the pregnancy?"

Nia shook her head.

"You know why she's coming over, Kris." There was a tinge of sadness in Nia's voice, though her features betrayed her excitement, "So I'm gonna head to the bedroom. Finish up here and join me. I'll make sure the door is unlocked so Lori can let herself in.

"Y-Yes, dear..."

Reaching out, Nia squeezed her wife's shoulder and gave her a peck on her forehead, trying to show a thankful smile at the same time; Kristin forced a smile back, her cheeks straining as she held it until Nia departed. Turning back to the dishes, Kristin scrubbed them harder and harder, her body beginning to shake. She cringed when she heard the metallic sound of Nia unlocking the front door, followed by the futa's footsteps moving away from her. Kristin bit her lower lip and exhaled through her nose, her trembling hands dropping the plate she was rinsing off, the dish clattering in the sink.

"Yes dear..."

A single tear rolled down her cheek.