Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woof!"

"Haha! Fun! Good girl Maddy!" Megan reached over and rubbed behind my ear and along my jaw. It sent a shiver down my spine, one I couldn't hide from her. She made eye contact with me when it happened, and then winked. I'm not sure what she meant by that, but I was thankful she didn't say anything to the group. I turned and saw Kayla smiling towards Christopher.

"Ok, I'll be your girlfriend for a bit, since Maddy is the dog. Sound good, Chris, sweetie?"

"Haha, sure. Nothing too far though. I'm still really dating Maddison, regardless of this little game."

"Hey, just play along! Maddy is the dog and we are the couple!"

"Ok ok, fine."

We decided to start the movie next. Princess Diaries, classic. I sat on the ottoman like they'd told me to, but watched Christopher and Kayla for the first couple minutes.

It was obvious Christopher wasn't super comfortable pretending Kayla was his girlfriend, and she made sure to tease him about it.

"Hey, sweetie! Come on. You act like we've never cuddled on the couch for a movie before." Kayla and the girls giggled.

Christopher looked at me for reassurance. I've known these girls for years, I knew they were just having fun and teasing us for being the only couple. I nodded and gave a fun bark, just to tell him I loved him and we were all just playing around. As if he could understand that in just a bark. Whatever. He seemed to take that well and finally put his arm around Kayla.

"There we go. Isn't that better, Chris?"

"Yeah, definitely more comfortable."

"Good! Now, back to the movie!"

We all turned our attention back to the movie. Every couple minutes I couldn't stop myself from turning to check out the two cuddled together. I knew Christopher wouldn't do anything to make me uncomfortable, but it honestly wasn't out of distrust or worry that I kept turning to look at them. I couldn't take my eyes away from them for too long because something was stirring inside me seeing them together.

After a while, Kayla shifted so she was leaning with her head on Christopher's chest. He looked at me again, but noticed I was ok and didn't stop her. Kayla looked at me too, and gave me a smile to reassure me everything was just for fun. Seeing her smile while cuddling with my boyfriend inexplicably made my panties wet. She winked at me (why do they keep doing that??) and asked Megan to turn the lights off. Megan did as she was asked, stopping to pet me and call me a good girl on her way back to her seat. Her touch was just as electric as last time.

I couldn't see them as well for the rest of the movie, only in the light from the TV. It looked like Christopher's hand was resting on Kayla's side and her head was still on his chest. I didn't notice anything further than that throughout the rest of the movie. Megan came and sat next to me at one point to pet my head some more. She claimed it was because I'm still supposed to be a dog, but her wink earlier made me think she had an ulterior motive.

Eventually the movie ended. We all agreed it was time to call it a night. Kayla turned to Christopher and spoke loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Ok, Chris, that was a great date. I'd invite you over to my room for a night cap, but that feels like too far for tonight. You'll have to settle for a good night kiss." Before any of us could react, she reached up and kissed him quickly on the lips. It was basically just a peck, but still a kiss. The girls all just laughed at her joke, and honestly it wasn't really that much.

Kayla then got up and came over to pet me again. As she did, she said, "it was fun pretending to have a boyfriend. He's great, Maddy. If you ever want to get rid of him, just let me know and I'll take him off your hands."

She was just joking around again, but her smile as she turned away made it feel like there was some honesty in it. I was finally done being a dog. We all got up, cleaned up, and then headed to our rooms. As soon as Christopher and I were alone, I couldn't stop myself from throwing myself at him.

"Woah, what got you so turned on?"

"Shut it, and take your pants off!"

"Wow, I really thought you would be upset by what was going on out there."

"I don't understand either, I just need you." I pulled my shirt open and laid down on the bed, inviting Christopher to take me. He took the invitation immediately. His pants were on the floor, and he was pulling my panties off.

"Holy shit, you're soaked! I can probably just go all the way in with only one thrust!"

"You're damn right, now do it!"

And he did just that. His dick bottomed out in my pussy on the first stroke. He held it there, as deep as I'd ever been penetrated, and kissed me. I was so horny I threw everything I had into that kiss. We made out and fucked like teenagers with pure passion. He pounded me in missionary for my first orgasm, before I rolled us over and rode him through another orgasm. After riding the second wave, he looked me in the eye and said he wanted to fuck me in doggy since I was such a good doggy tonight. My pussy couldn't get enough of it. He fucked me deep and hard through two more orgasms with me on my hands and knees in front of him on the floor of my new room. Afterwards, he pulled out and came all over my back. It was so intense, so fucking hot, so passionate.

We cleaned up with the towel from earlier and just collapsed on the bed together. I lay with my head on his chest and his arm around my back. He was lazily stroking my side as we decided it was finally time to talk about everything.

"So, it seems seeing me play around with your friend turned you on."

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"Good to know! I was worried we went too far or that you would be mad, but your pussy made it pretty clear you enjoyed it."

"Yeah. But, still. You're my boyfriend. Don't forget that."

"Oh, of course not. But I'll make a bet with you. I'll tell you what happened after the lights went out and if you don't get turned on from it then I'll back off and make sure nothing ever happens again. But if you do get wet againjust from my story, then I'll know you're ok with some teasing fun."

"Something happened after the lights went off???"

"A little, and don't pretend you aren't interested. I saw you look back at us every few minutes. So let's get started. I'll tell you what happened, and then I'll check your pussy to see if you're wet."

I'd cum four times, i was sore. There was no way he was going to win this one. So I didn't stop him as he laid out what was going to happen. I couldn't deny I wanted to know what happened out there.

"After the lights went out, my hand was on Kayla's arm and her head was on my chest. As soon as you turned away, Kayla moved my hand to her side and let her hand slide down to my thigh."

I could see it all happening in my head as he described it. I loved his arms around me, so I could feel what she must have felt.

"She started running her fingers up and down my thigh really lightly, so I returned the gesture and ran my hand up and down her side."

Fuck me. I don't know why, but I already knew I was going to lose this bet. I didn't want this, but clearly my body was loving this story.

"We continued like that for a while, gently rubbing each other. Eventually, she moved her hand up and pushed under my shirt. She ran her hand over my stomach and chest for the rest of the movie. It felt like she was really comfortable with me and really wanted to explore my body. But I didn't let her go any further because I didn't know how you would feel. I let her keep her hand there for the rest of the movie though. My hand ended up on her stomach too, which was surprisingly soft and yet felt fit. But that's all. Now, let's see if you liked it."

Well, it wasn't too much, but I was somehow turned on again from it. Christopher ran his hand down my stomach and to my naked crotch. His finger slipped into my pussy with ease as I was drenched. I don't know why, I surely didn't want my boyfriend messing around with other girls.

"Wow, Maddison! I mean, i had a suspicion after the sex tonight, but I still didn't really expect this! Well, looks like you loved it. Glad to know you enjoy me playing with others! Ok, let's go to sleep, love. We can play more tomorrow."

I laid in his arms for a while. Lost in thought. I wasn't comfortable with Christopher playing with my friends. I really wasn't. I don't know why my pussy got so wet with it. But I would have to talk to him about it in the morning. Surely, if he loved me, he wouldn't do something I wasn't comfortable with.

Right?

12