Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's very clear. I bet you're gonna cum again when I catch you up on where I've been."

"Oh shit...please. I need to know." My hand was still next to my pussy, and my fingers started working on my clit just then. It was like I didn't have any control of my body, like my body had a mind of its own again and was taking over.

"Ok, so, I left you sitting there on the bed completely naked and walked down to her room. I knocked and she called out that it was open. It was clear she wanted more than just a good morning kiss as soon as I walked in."

"How...how did you know?" My fingers continued their dance around my crotch, without any real input from me, just doing their own thing.

"Like I said, it was clear. You see, when I walked in, she was sitting on this bench in her room, the same one I licked her pussy on last night. She was sitting there, and Kayla was completely naked, a smile spread across her face and so much lust in her eyes!"

Fuck me this was going to be good.

"I know I've said it before, but she is so damn sexy! My dick instantly got hard at the sight of her in all her naked glory, especially with her pussy so beautifully displayed between her legs like it was."

I don't know why, but I started imagining it like I was hiding in her room somewhere when he walked in. Fuck me, just the thought makes my entire body shiver with arousal. Damnit, that's going to happen at some point...isn't it...

"She smiled at me, knowing exactly the sight I had and loving how I was looking at her. She invited me over and said 'I'm glad Maddy agreed to send you to me like I instructed. She loves this just as much as we do, clearly. Now, I believe the rule was a good morning kiss, so get over here.' Two quick steps later she was in my arms and our lips were locked together. My hands were all over her naked body, squeezing her beautiful tits, gripping her ass and pulling her body up off the bench and against mine. My hands even ventured further down her body exploring her pussy, which was soaking wet again."

Christopher didn't stop me as my hand continued to play with my pussy during his story. Now, I knew I loved when he forced me not to masturbate yesterday, but I was also thankful he let me right now because I was on fire, with very little relief after my first orgasm. And he was only a few seconds into his story, so who knows how long this is going to go.

"After a bit, she pulled her mouth off of mine, still keeping her body against me. She then looked up into my eyes and whispered 'I know you said you wanted to wait and treat me right, but I want to suck your cock so bad. Will you let me? I promise, I'll let you treat me like a gentleman would treat a lady later. Right now I want to feel your hard cock between my lips.' I was so turned on, I just nodded yes. I mean, that look alone was enough to take my guard completely down."

Oh shit! She gave him a blowjob?! I was starting to breathe heavily and lightly moan as he continued. My fingers were doing their job perfectly and I could feel myself climbing up the mountain again.

"She quickly pulled my clothes off until we were both standing naked in front of each other. She pushed me down onto the bench and knelt between my legs. She then spent a couple minutes exploring my dick. She seemed to be in love with it. I've really never had anyone look at me like that, like my cock was perfect, like there wasn't anywhere better that she could be in that instance. I mean, I've seen you give me some ridiculously sexy looks before, but there was something completely overwhelming about a hot woman like her looking at my cock the way she was, she can just make so much sexier faces and moves than you."

I totally understood what she felt. Like I said, he had the Goldilocks of cocks. It was perfect. But still, hearing him say she was sexier than me was both super humiliating and fucking hot.

"She started pumping her hand up and down my dick and playing with my balls. She looked up at me with this look of awe and said 'Chris, your dick is so fucking perfect. I cannot believe you've had this the entire time I've known you and didn't let me play with it before now. I saw it just for a second yesterday, but I didn't see how perfect it was. I am so excited to be your girlfriend! I'm going to be all over this cock as often as possible, fyi. Like, not kidding, I'm going to get very well acquainted with this beautiful cock.' Then she dove on my dick. She immediately started bobbing up and down. Maddison, you're great at sucking my dick, I mean, I've never really complained about you, aside from internally wishing you could take me all the way into your throat. But Kayla is so much better than you."

Fuuuuck, hearing him say that was so hot! I was getting close to another orgasm. I think he could tell the effect his words were having on me because he smirked down at me and kept going.

"She did stuff with her tongue I didn't understand but absolutely loved. But the part that really made her better was that she can use her throat. It only took her a minute, but then I felt her swallow my cock."

Holy shit! That is so fucking hot! My fingers were officially pumping my pussy now, I was going to go over the edge any second. Christopher saw the signs and pushed me over the edge with just a few more words.

"Her throat felt as good as your pussy."

Yup, that did it. I screamed and thrashed about on the bed riding the waves of my orgasm. Hearing that he enjoyed her blowjob as much as he enjoyed fucking me hit so many buttons for my apparant cuckquean kink. There was so much wetness coming out of me I could feel a literal puddle forming under my ass as I shook on the bed. I've never done it, but I've seen videos of girls squirting before. This wasn't that much wetness, but the bed was definitely getting soaked. When I finally calmed down enough, I opened my eyes and saw Christopher taking a picture of me. I didn't say anything to stop him, for some reason it seemed right for him to have naked pictures of me, even though I'd never sent him any. He then spoke up again, winding towards what I thought was the end of his story.

"Yeah, I came too, straight down her throat. She swallowed every drop. Maddison, that was definitely not the last blowjob I'll ever get from her. She's so good at them, I might just let her suck my dick whenever she wants. She'd already said she wanted my cock as often as possible, so I think I might just let her have her wish."

"Oh, shit that's hot..." uh oh, that was supposed to stay a thought bubble. Oh well. He already knew I found it hot, just by the fact that my fingers were still rubbing my clit.

"Good to know you also think it's a great idea! I'll have to let her know that you're on board with it, and I'm sure she will be thrilled! But my story isn't done yet. She finally pulled my softening dick out of her mouth and smiled at me. She said 'wow Chris that was so good! Your cum tastes good too! I hope you let me do that again soon.' I told her I was definitely ok, especially because she was amazing at it. She smiled at me and asked 'am I better than Maddy?' I told her the truth, that she is way better. I didn't tell her that I think her throat is better than your pussy, but I think she would like to hear that. Maybe I'll tell her next time. Or better yet, what if I made you tell her?! Fuck, that would be hot for all of us!"

Holy fucking shit that idea made my pussy pulse so hard! I felt my clit jump underneath my fingers. My orgasm may have been over, but it was like my arousal didn't care. I was still at a 7 out of 10, and my fingers were creeping towards my entrance again.

"That's when she pulled me up from the bench and sat down on the bench right where I'd just been seated. She laid back and spread her legs, giving me another great view of her perfect pussy..."

"Wait, your story isn't done yet?! There's more?!"

"Haha, yup! I was gone for a while, in case you didn't notice."

"Ok, I need your dick then, I need to feel you inside me while you keep going with the story."

"Oh, it will be my pleasure! I knew it wouldn't be too long before you were begging me to be inside you again!"

He quickly jumped between my legs and lined his cock up with my slit. Without any hesitation, he plunged into my depths, sinking all the way to the hilt of his cock on the first stroke. I absolutely love when he takes control like this, so I had no complaints. My mouth opened wide in a silent scream at the sudden feeling of fullness within me, and I had a mini-orgasm just then. He held still for a few seconds while we just basked in the feeling, but then he started some long and slow strokes in and out of my dripping pussy. At this pace, he could continue telling his story without issue, while driving me absolutely insane.

"Ok, where was I? Oh yeah! She then said 'ok, I've been waiting patiently to get your tongue back in my pussy since last night and I can't wait any longer. Can you give me another glorious orgasm?' Well, you can probably guess what I said in response. I dove in, mainly because I couldn't wait to taste her pussy again. Her wetness was on my tastebuds all night and I was excited to get another chance to explore her slit again."

I knew some part of me should be hurt that he was thinking about her pussy while he fucked mine last night, but I wasn't. I knew I loved it. I also knew he was thinking about her pussy again right now even though his cock was nestled deep within mine, but fuck me it was really doing it for me.

"I wanted to take my time with her, but I couldn't help myself. I attacked her pussy like a man starving. I ran my tongue over every inch of her as fast as I could. I slowed occasionally, recognizing how much she enjoyed soft and delicate touches, and then I would speed up again."

He was really fucking me now, speeding up as he got lost in his story. Seeing the look in his eyes as if he wasn't really seeing me below him but was instead imagining everything that had happened a few minutes ago with Kayla was so sexy too! And the feeling of his cock brushing the back of my vagina with every stroke was fantastic! It felt like he was hitting that perfect spot each time. I was completely lost in ecstasy as he pushed me closer and closer to my third orgasm.

"She grabbed my head and pulled me against her. It was like she was trying to get my entire head into her pussy. I didn't mind at all and kept up my movements. I remembered how much she loved my finger inside her last night, so I pushed my finger into her hot and perfect pussy."

"Oh fuck, don't stop! Fuck!"

"Ooo, are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna be a good cuckquean and cum while I fuck you and tell you how I brought your roommate to orgasm just a few minutes ago? Are you gonna climax when I tell you I made our cuckcake cum on my tongue for the second time? I looked up at her and we locked eyes as I pushed her over the edge. She is so beautiful when she cums, so fucking sexy as she orgasms. I love the way her pussy squeezes my fingers when she cums. I can't wait to feel Kayla's pussy do that on my dick. Here, maybe you can still taste her on my tongue."

He lunged down at me, shoving his tongue in my mouth immediately. Now, I don't know if I could actually taste her on his tongue, but it didn't matter. The fact he had said it and put the idea in my head right before shoving his tongue in my mouth pushed me over the edge immediately. I couldn't speak or scream clearly with his tongue in my mouth, but I still screamed out anyway.

"FUUUUUUUUU! GAAAAAAH FU-EEEEE!" That orgasm felt different. I don't know if it was the way Christopher was playing with me or if my orgasms were just continually getting bigger, but it felt like that one burst forth from my core, not just my pussy. It was like my entire body was climaxing this time. And I think it was the way my entire body tensed and pulsed that pushed Christopher so close to the edge. He barely managed to pull out of me before covering my stomach in his cum. I laid there, literally shaking after that orgasm, covered in my boyfriend's cum. He took a few seconds to catch his breath before he continued with his story. I really hope he is almost done, because I can't take much more of this in such a short time.

"Shit that was hot! Your orgasms are huge when we push your cuckquean buttons. Wow, I almost didn't pull out in time. Maddison, this has been so amazing to engage in with you! Getting Kayla off is also fantastic! She gently pushed me off her pussy, and I stepped back to look at her. She was absolutely beautiful as she came down from her orgasm. I mean, absolutely gorgeous. I just stood there watching her. Watching her chest rise and fall with each breath, watching her leg shake just a tiny bit, watching her hands move around her naked body."

He'd moved out from between my legs and was laying down on the bed next to me now.

"Eventually she turned and looked at me with this absolutely gorgeous smile. She was like 'you gotta tell Maddy about that one. That was the best orgasm of my life.' And she just looked at me with this absolutely content and happy gleam in her eyes and on the rest of her face. Then her look changed a bit as she looked at me and she said 'I cannot believe how good you are with that mouth. I can't wait to find out how good you are with your dick. Fuck, that was so good. How long is it going to take to convince you to fuck me properly?' And she pinched her nipple to emphasize her feelings."

It really sounded like they shared a lovely moment. It was hard to convince myself Kayla wasn't actually trying to steal Christopher from me.

"Ok, Maddison, I need a shower. Feel free to lay there and recover, I'm gonna go wash up. I'll be back, love."

He kissed me before he left. I heard him open the door and walk out, but he again left the door wide open. Was he trying to let my roommates see me naked now too? That's twice he's done that, he's clearly doing it on purpose. I got up and closed the door, then laid back on the bed naked. I let my mind wander around everything that had happened, and finally realized something. He hadn't licked my pussy even once since I moved in, yet he's eaten Kayla to orgasm twice already. Fuck me, why does even that turn me on? I stayed on the bed naked, lost in thought, until Christopher came back about 10 minutes later. He was just wearing a towel wrapped around his waist, with his upper half exposed and pulling all my attention to his body. He isn't a body builder or professional athlete. I'm not going to pretend he is built like a football player or something. But he has a great body still. Also, it wasn't my towel he was using, did one of the other girls give him a towel? Did they see him naked again? Ugh, I don't even have the energy to go down that road right this second.

"So I definitely didn't pack to be here all weekend. I can wear these gym clothes from the first night. You don't mind if I go without boxers for breakfast, right?"

"Oh, yeah. We didn't think that through. Uh, yeah, I guess that's the best choice."

"I'll probably head out after breakfast though. I haven't been home since Friday morning and I gotta catch up on laundry and stuff."

"Yeah, that makes sense. I'll jump in the shower real quick."

For the first time in a while, I was able to go to the bathroom and come back without any incidents. It's crazy how I was now happy about making it to the bathroom and back without people doing stuff to or with me. I threw on some comfy clothes again and found everyone except for Britney out in the main area. It looked like Kayla had thrown on her shirt from last night and Megan was in slouchy clothes like me. I immediately realized Kayla was probably not wearing panties, so both her and Christopher were commando. She also had this absolutely radiant smile and glow about her. She just seemed so happy. I guess two great orgasms from my boyfriend's talented tongue will do that. I wish I had been the one to use that tongue this morning instead of my fingers twice. Though I guess I still had the advantage over her since I'd been fucked by him and she hadn't. Is that something I should be happy about? My boyfriend had given and received oral in with my roommate instead of me, but at least I'd fucked him...good win, I guess. Though, to be honest, it was probably not going to be something I could say for much longer if Kayla gets her way.

We had a simple breakfast and coffee together. It almost felt like normal, nobody was trying to steal my boyfriend, nobody was trying to strip me naked in public...normal. That is normal, right? Why did it feel weird already? We sat around just chatting and joking around for probably an hour when Britney finally came out of her room.

"Wow! She lives! I didn't even hear you come home last night, did anyone else?"

"Hey, I was back just a little after midnight. It isn't my fault that you girls are lame and went to bed early on a Saturday night. It sounded like you two were still up at least." Britney gave a playful smirk when she looked at me and Christopher.

"Woooow, you two! Is all you think about sex these days?!" Megan was loving teasing us about this.

We all laughed at that but we quickly moved back to Britney and she told us all about her date. Apparently he was a great guy, handsome, small beard, strong hands, and he wasn't shy to dance. They had a nice dinner and then went out to a club to dance and hang out.

"He really knew how to control his hips. Dear god, he has some stamina too, just judging by how long he danced with me."

"Wow, is this what girls talk about after dates?!?"

"Haha! Yes, Chris, we do!" It seemed like Kayla was always going to call him Chris from now on, and I noticed every single time.

A few minutes later Christopher got up and said it was time for him to head out. I went back to my room with him to help him pack up while the girls moved to the living room area. We came back out maybe 2 minutes later and moved towards the door. But then Christopher looked at me and smiled a wicked smile. What was he planning? Still looking right at me, he spoke up.

"Where is Kayla?"

"Oh, she went to her room, I think." Britney answered Christopher's question.

"Ah, ok, I'll go say bye real fast." He winked at me as he turned and walked away.

Fuck me, I'd already somehow forgotten about him saying bye to Kayla whenever he leaves. I turned and saw both ladies with big mischievous grins on their faces. They made me sit on the ottoman again in front of them.

"Ooo, Christopher is saying bye to Kayla, how fun!" Britney had a look of pure glee on her face.

"Yeah, you should've heard her when Christopher said goodnight last night. I came out to get a drink and I could hear her all the way out here." Fuck, Megan had heard them last night?! Damn, that was hot!

"Damn, I'm sad I missed it. I wonder if anything is going on now!" Britney then got up and started heading to Kayla'a room.

"No! Stop!" I got up to try and stop her, but Megan basically yanked me by the arm onto the couch.

"Hey, stop. You know you aren't in charge here. Now sit still." She literally moved me to be sitting next to her on the couch with her arm on my shoulder holding me in place. Britney then came back into the room with an even bigger smile on her face.

"They are totally messing around in there! I could hear her moaning!"

Hearing her say it just made it hotter for some reason. She came and sat on my other side, and Megan removed her arm from around my shoulder. They sat there with me and didn't let me leave. I had to sit there the whole time Christopher was in Kayla's room. I had to sit there when Kayla screamed in obvious orgasm. I had to sit there for another 7 minutes afterwards, wondering what they were doing the whole time. I had to sit there for more than 20 minutes. I was positive I was dripping through my shorts but there was absolutely no way I was going to check or anything. Finally, he came out with a smile on his face. The girls finally let me get up and I met him at the door. He leaned down to give me a kiss and then whispered in my ear.