Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so good! I'm gonna make you wait to find out what happened, though. I'll call you later and give you all the details." He gave me another kiss, and that was it.

Was he kidding?! He was going to make me wait?!?!

I tried to distract myself for the rest of the day.

First, I tried sitting around with my roommates watching Netflix. It was actually super comfortable sitting with Megan and Britney. When I first sat down with a shocked look on my face, they both seemed excited and sympathetic at the same time. Eventually they made me lay across their laps. With my head in her lap, Megan kept petting my hair and arm. Meanwhile, Britney was constantly stroking up and down my legs, which were across her lap and presented easy targets. Christopher finally texted to say he made it back, but he was going to wait until later to tell me what happened still. Fuck me.

After about 30 minutes, Kayla came out, still in that damn shirt. She sat sideways in the big chair with her legs dangling over one side. She didn't say anything, but she had this huge, satisfied, smile on her face. Damn, I wanted to know what happened. I almost asked her, but I couldn't bring myself to do that. She just sat there, barely watching TV with us as she madly texted on her phone. I know we aren't her only friends, but I was just worried (and yet slightly turned on at the idea) that she would be telling other people about what was going on. Every time she got a text she would break out in another smile, sometimes a short laugh, and every once in a while she would look at me with this glint in her eyes as she responded to whatever the message was. I'm sure she's messaging someone about me, but who and why? Ugh, I may never know...

I tried distracting myself with cooking lunch, with going out for a jog, with watching a movie on my computer. I couldn't stop thinking about what could've possibly happened. Three different times I found myself holding one of Kayla's panties Christopher had given me, and even starting to masturbate again, but I stopped myself each time. I could control myself, maybe. Ok, maybe not fully, but still.

I somehow made it all the way until almost dinner when I broke down and called Christopher. I had to ask him. I couldn't stand not knowing any longer, and my pussy was begging for attention.

"Hey! I wondered how long it would take you to call."

"Hi to you too, and shut up. You've made me wait hours now! Please just tell me, Christopher."

"Ok, but first you need to strip naked and lay on your bed."

"Oh, I'm already naked in bed."

"And..."

I somehow knew what he wanted. And in reality, I already had them out.

"...And I have Kayla's panties in my hand."

"Which ones?"

Ugh, why was he making me say these things out loud. "Her black thong you gave me last night."

"Good! Ok, I'll give you the quick story of what happened. So, when I came into Kayla's room, she immediately lunged at me and kissed me. Like a real kiss too, not just one of those quick goodbye kisses. She then backed up with a huge smile and pulled her shirt off. I'd been in the room for like 20 seconds and she was already naked and clearly excited for whatever she had planned next. Before I could kiss her again, she laid down on her bench, you remember which bench I'm talking about, and spread her legs. She had this beautiful smile, like she was a kid in a candy store. She laughed and said 'I know it's only been an hour or so, but I need your tongue again! It's just too good to pass up when we have a chance like this.' Well, I couldn't say no, so I went to work."

He licked her pussy again?! That was three times in one weekend! He still hadn't licked my pussy in the condo, yet in this one weekend he'd done hers so many times! Ok, I know I at least got to fuck him three times, but still...

"You like hearing how your boyfriend made your sexy roommate cum?"

"Fuck, yes, just keep going"

"Ok, well, she loved it too. She squealed with delight and moaned the second I touched her excited clit. She was soaking wet already, but her pussy is just so damn good. I love eating her pussy more than yours."

"Fuuuuck."

"Yeah, there's my little cuckquean! I enjoyed my time between her legs, but I also knew it needed to end soon. I pushed her over the edge, and I'm sure you heard her scream. She's so sexy when she cums. I love making her orgasm."

We did hear her. Megan and Britney laughed and teased me when Kayla's scream rang through the entire place. Of course she was cumming, we all expected that. But hearing him talk about it was so fucking hot!

"She pushed me away, holding her hands over her pussy, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. I just watched her again, my dick growing hard at the sight of her. It took a couple minutes for her to recover this time, but then she smiled and looked at me again. She was like 'fuck, I will never get tired of that. I can't stay quiet when you do that.' And then she laughed and I reached down to kiss her. She sat up, and we made out for a couple minutes. Then she said 'ok, I need to return the feeling, and I have another idea for our growing relationship!' I smiled back at her as she stood up, and I couldn't stop myself from admiring her beauty. She smiled at me and said 'I'm glad you think your girlfriend is sexy! You can grab me and feel my body anytime you want, fyi' and then she turned and spanked herself. Fuck it was so sexy, Maddison!"

He was so excited! I could hear it in his voice. He wasn't exaggerating for my sake, he really loved her body.

"She then said 'Before we get to my idea, I want to make my boyfriend feel as good as he made me feel. so, I know my breasts aren't huge, but they're at least bigger than Maddy's tiny titties, right?' She squeezed them together, her perfect little nipples poking between her fingers. She was so hot!"

"What did you say?"

"Obviously I told her she was right. I mean, hers aren't huge, but they are definitely better than yours. Wouldn't you agree?"

Fuck me, I hated that my body found that sexy. It should be, it really shouldn't. Yet I could tell I was getting close to orgasm again after he said it. Damnit, I don't get why I'm reacting this way to everything. And he is making me say it out loud again.

"Ugh, yes, yes her tits are better than mine."

"Glad you agree! Well, she loved it when I told her the same thing. She had this huge smile on her face and I couldn't help returning her smile. She said 'well, I'm sure Maddy has never let you fuck her little titties. She probably can't do that. So why don't I give you something she can't.' Fuck me that was so hot! My pants hit the floor within 3 seconds."

Holy shit, she really was trying to degrade me in his eyes. Fuck, I am such a fucking cuckquean. I'm about to fucking orgasm while my boyfriend tells me how his other girlfriend gave him a titjob when I can't do that because my breasts are too small. I'm going to cum while thinking about her hotter body helping my boyfriend get off.

"Maddison, it was so good! I wish you could do that, it was great! Feeling her warm breasts around my cock, and her tongue licking the head of my dick with each stroke, it was heavenly. She kept looking up at me as she moved up and down. She could tell I was getting close and then said 'cum for me, Chris, cum on my superior tits, cum on me cause I'm so much sexier than Maddy' and I couldn't help but cum for the second time today. She moved my cock so my cum landed all over her chest. Fuck, just thinking about it is making me hard again."

I peaked as I imagined Christopher's cum all over Kayla's chest. "Fuuuuuucking damnit!" He stayed quiet while my orgasm went on and on and on. To be honest, he could've talked the whole time and there is no way I would've been able to hear him as my body shook and I tried to hold my screams in.

"Wow! Did that make you cum?! You really are my little cuckquean, my little kinky girl. Damn. Listening to you cum like that is so hot!"

"Shit, ugh, I've waited all day for that one. Wish it was on your dick though."

"Oh, duh, that would be better! Want me to finish the story?"

"There's more?!"

"Just a bit. Kayla commented about how much she loved it when I came on her, and then kissed my dick one more time before getting up to clean off, leaving me sitting on her bench catching my breath. She came back with a big smile on her face, still completely naked. She said 'we are gonna do this stuff all the time! You're so good, and I really can't wait to feel that big dick completely inside me. So, I'm ready to tell you my idea.' She then sat down next to me, our naked thighs touching on the bench."

They were quickly getting very comfortable being naked together.

"She said 'since I'm your new girlfriend, I want to act more like your girlfriend. I want us to act like we are dating. It'll really help us sell the act and drive Maddy crazy! So, I want to give you my number and I want yours. I want us to text like we are dating. It'll be fun, and she will love it! And the kicker, the part that will really drive Maddy through the roof. She isn't allowed to read our messages. Sure, you can share whatever you want to share with her, but she's not allowed to just take your phone and read the messages. Let's call it my second rule. Oh, and she can't ask you either!' I only needed a second to think about it before I agreed to her idea."

"Wait, you agreed to that?!"

"Haha of course! You're gonna love it and we all know it."

Fuck. Side note, I feel like I've said that word more times in the past couple days than I have ever before. It's probably a sign of how quickly my world seems to be spiraling out of my control. Anyway, fuck. Why are my fingers already going to town on my clit again?! I just came! Stop!

"Don't pretend you aren't super into this idea of me dating Kayla. You've had at least 5 orgasms to the thought already. Don't lie."

I'm not going to correct him, but it is definitely more than 5. I'm not 100%, but I think it's possibly in double digits by now. Maybe some of you have been keeping track. How many am I up to already?

"So we exchanged numbers and have been texting all day. She's fun to text! And I confirmed she's ok with me sharing anything from our texts with you. Because I want to show you the picture she just sent me. She texted 'miss you, babe. Wanted to make you smile again, and give you something fun to look at whenever you want' and then she sent me this picture."

My phone buzzed with a text message. I dreaded what I would see, but I opened the message as fast as I possibly could. It was officially the first time I'd seen her naked, but fuck me he wasn't lying when he described her as beautiful! Before I knew what was happening, I felt my body shudder in another small orgasm. It was a simple picture she must have taken in her room this evening. She was completely naked, all of her curves revealed for the camera, and now for my boyfriend, and that thought just pushed me over an edge. Fuck me again she is so hot. I cannot believe I am competing with her. Wait, this isn't a competition, right? Ugh, I hope not.

"Shit, Maddison, did you just cum to her picture?!?! Oh my god! She's going to love hearing that! That is the sexiest thing!"

"No! You're going to tell her?!"

"Haha of course! It'll confirm her guesses about how you would react to all this! She was clearly right when she said you would love us texting!"

Damnit, why am I this way?

We talked for a couple more minutes, and said goodnight. We don't see each other every day during the week, usually we get lunch one or two times, and dinner once a week, usually Friday's. Or at least that's what we used to do. Since last week ended, Kayla started dating him and has given me two rules for being our cuckcake, Megan seems to be trying to get me naked constantly and she gave me a rule to make her orgasm every day, and Britney seems determined to be involved too. What a weekend...next week will be back to normal, right?