Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the biggest orgasm came when we came together at the end, just as he was getting to the edge of his own orgasm, he leaned down and whispered in my ear "I can't wait to feel how good Kayla's pussy feels when it is wrapped around my cock. I bet she feels so much better than yours." I absolutely exploded with that. I screamed, literally screamed. My fists clenched on the sheets, my back seized, my legs kicked, my pussy squeezed Christopher's dick tight enough that he had to quickly pull out and then he came all over my stomach and mound. Fuck, I'd almost made him accidentally cum inside me, damn that's hot. I almost passed out from the intensity of that mutual orgasm.

It felt like several sunlit days passed before I stirred on the bed. Christopher had gotten up to shower at some point. I remember him kissing me on the forehead when he did. I think he smacked my ass too, but I was barely conscious. I finally sat up and looked around. My pussy was still throbbing, but completely satisfied. I felt both completely out of it and completely aware of my body at the same time. I could feel the cool air against the wet spots he'd left on my skin and knew I needed to get a towel before those dried. A part of me hated that this cuckquean thing was such a huge turn on for me, but I knew I loved it more than I hated it. And damn, Kayla was turning out to be the perfect cuckcake!

As my mind came back to me, I saw it: his phone. His texts with Kayla would be on that. Maybe even the pictures he took. I knew his password, we both knew each other's. It would be so easy to look at everything without him knowing. But I shouldn't, right? He had already told me the story, so I knew what I would find, and I had no reason to think he was keeping any secrets. He'd been honest so far...right?

I could hear the shower running, so he wouldn't catch me if I looked.

You know me well enough by now to know there is no way I could resist looking at his phone! With a quick glance at the bathroom door to confirm the shower was still going, I grabbed Christopher's phone and unlocked it.

Ok, before I go any further, please don't come after me for invading his privacy. We are far enough into this relationship where we trust each other enough to share passwords. Also, let's be honest, I wasn't looking in his phone to see if he's cheating on me. I already know Kayla is doing her best to steal my boyfriend, or at least to make me feel like she's stealing him. No, we both know I'm looking because I want to see first hand what they are talking about and what pictures he has of her. He's already telling me the stories, and throwing her panties in my face, this is fine...right?

Whatever, I'm doing it. And you can't stop me.

I started with his pictures. I just wanted to see for myself, you know? But, there wasn't really that much to be found. The only new picture he had, aside from screenshots of random stuff, was a picture that he had apparently taken while out at lunch with Kayla. Nothing too bad there, except my roommate looking beautiful while on a date with my boyfriend. She was in the same blue dress, confirming my suspicion about the post she made where she called him her boyfriend. I mean, to be fair, the story Christopher had just told me was confirmation enough, but this was visual evidence. The picture was just her pouring a drink at the table with a big smile on her face. It was honestly just a normal picture any guy might have of his girlfriend on his phone, which made it worse, if that makes sense.

I don't know if I was happy or disappointed that there weren't more pictures of her on his phone. That was a scary thought, though, so I decided to push past it...too much to digest in that one.

I went to his text messages and found his messages with Kayla were pinned to the top of his list next to his messages with me. I opened it up, and it was immediately clear they had been texting a ton! I scrolled up and saw a ton of messages, but it was after reading a couple random messages it became clear I needed to start at the beginning of a conversation to really understand. I saw a picture (we'll get to it, since I know you want to see it) and immediately decided I needed to read the full exchange. It looked like they had started talking this morning and had been messaging all day so far almost until I got here. Here is what I read.

*Kay: good morning sweetie!*

*Chris: good morning!*

*Kay: I hope you slept well! I miss you!*

*Chris: I miss you too, Kay. Yesterday was a ton of fun*

Ugh, I don't know why the fact they were using loving nicknames like that bothered me, but I also loved it. Seeing it in text form made it feel more intimate for some reason. A part of me was worried she was really going to try to steal Christopher away from me, but another deeper part of me was excited about watching her try to. I mean, she wouldn't succeed, right?

*Kay: it really was! I'm glad you're on board with treating this like a real relationship! I love it, and I promise Maddy will love it too*

*Chris: it's pretty easy to pretend to date someone as sexy as you! And I don't know how you know this kink of hers so well, it's amazing. she gave us her blessing, just like you expected*

*Kay: Are you still going to see her today?*

What?! She knew we were going to see each other today?! How much did they talk to each other??? I was tempted to go back even further, but I had to stop myself. I was already going to be cutting it pretty close with the messages I'd decided to read. There was really no telling when Christopher would be coming back. Ok, back to the messages.

*Chris: yup! That's the plan! How does your day look?*

*Kay: oh, my day is fine, but it'll get better when I see you tonight.*

Tonight?! What?? They are seeing each other tonight?

*Chris: haha you really think she'll do it?*

*Kay: of course she will! And, this will totally let us go to the next stage of our relationship!*

"She will" what does that mean?! Are they still talking about me? And what are they doing tonight?!

*Chris: Oh, I'm sure it will if it all works out like you expect.*

*Kay: hey, have faith! I am confident and I haven't been wrong yet, have I?*

*Chris: no, you haven't been wrong yet. Ok, I'll trust it will work like you predicted*

*Kay: you're damn right it will! And you know what, when it works, I think Friday could be THE night*

Wait, now they are doing something Friday too? Christopher is busy this saturday, so we were planning on seeing each other Friday. He didn't tell me anything about cancelling those plans. What the fuck is happening?

*Chris: woah! Now I'm even more excited and hopeful that everything works out!*

*Kay: HA! Of course you'd react that way. It's going to drive her crazy picturing it!*

Picturing what??

*Chris: it definitely will! It's driving me crazy already!*

*Kay: Just, after you two are done today, get up to shower or something and leave your phone somewhere she will see it*

*Chris: you think she'll look through my phone that easy?*

Oh shit! WasI falling into some sort of trap?! Fuck me, I couldn't stop reading. It felt like one of those moments when you're watching a horror movie and think to yourself "Why did they go inside the house? I would've just left" yet I was walking into the house instead of leaving like I always said I would. Maybe those movies are more realistic than I always thought. Fuck, back to the messages!

*Kay: definitely. She's so far into this kink she won't be able to stop herself.*

Yuuuuuuuup...cue the "It's a trap" meme. She knows me better than I know myself.

*Chris: ok, if you're sure*

*Kay: I am. oh! I should send a message to her! That'll be fun! And it'll really get her engine going even more!*

*Chris: but how do you know she'll read that specific message? Seems like she could randomly read any of these or she could scroll even further back and not read any of these.*

*Kay: easy. We just need to get her attention. Here!*

That's when she sent the picture I mentioned earlier. It was clearly taken on their lunch date, which means he had probably been the one to take it, but still. It was her in the same blue dress, but now it was clear it wasn't actually a dress and instead a matching blouse and skirt. I say clearly because she had pulled the blouse up to flash my boyfriend (and hers) right there in public.

It was still a bit surprising that she sent him that. I mean, obviously he's seen her naked, but now he has access to a picture of her tits whenever he wants! And she clearly knew that picture would make me read this. Damnit, how does she understand this kink so much?! Has she done this before?!

*Chris: oh shit! That'll get her attention!*

*Kay: yup! And don't pretend you don't love it too. Tell me how much you love it, Maddy will love reading you talking about how much I turn you on, sweetie*

*Chris: just like I said yesterday when I took that picture on your phone, you look so fucking sexy! I can't wait to have my arms around you again!*

Fuck why is that so sexy?!

*Kay: I can't wait either! Ok, I'm going to send this next part for her, so don't respond to it, please*

*Chris: sounds good!*

*Kay: Maddy, since I know you're reading this, I need to tell you something.*

Oh shit oh shit oh shit...

*Kay: Chris already told you that one of the rules is you aren't allowed to read our messages, yet here you are.*

FUCK! I'd forgotten about that rule!!!! Fuck me!

*Kay: Maddy, you're gonna have to be punished for this. You broke the rules that your cake set for you, and now you need to be punished like the good little submissive quean you are.*

Oh shit, I almost came just from reading that...

*Kay: Chris should be back any minute now, and you're going to hand him his phone and apologize for invading our privacy. He will give you the first of three parts to your punishment*

Damnit, I'm shaking from arousal reading this. Wait, did she say three parts to my punishment?!?! She couldn't be serious, right? What was the punishment going to be?!?! I wanted to know so bad! Even if it was bad, I could tell how turned on it was making me already. I can't believe this kink is taking over my life so much, this is crazy!

*Kay: and the second part I will tell you right now. You may have already figured this part out, but I'm going to state it clearly to make sure your little cuck mind understands it. Chris and I went on a little lunch date yesterday that was fantastic! So, I've decided that I want to go on more regular dates with your boyfriend.*

*Kay: Well...our boyfriend ;-)*

Holy shit, I'm a mess just reading this! And when did my hand make its way down to my pussy?! I didn't even notice until I had two fingers deep inside me!

*Kay: so, from now on, he and I are going to go on dates two evenings each week. We may still meet up for lunch whenever we want, but I get two evening dates with him.*

*Kay: and this week, I want to go out tonight and Friday night.*

I was supposed to go out with Christopher Friday, but I knew I would let them instead. Just the idea was more arousing than I could ever understand.

*Kay: and to celebrate and finish your punishment, I'm going to fuck him Friday night. And we will probably have sex a lot more from then on! Thanks for breaking the rules! I love getting to take things further with Chris!*

Fuck, I fell straight into this trap, at least I hadn't been caught, maybe I could still get away with this. Yeah, I thought I could just hide it, they would never know! I know the idea of them dating was hot, but I don't know if I could handle the two of them getting closer and closer all the time, especially since it seems like she was going to literally start stealing my time with him for herself. I wanted to see what else they said before Christopher got back from his shower though. Gotta hurry though.

*Kay: that should be good, Chris, that should set the stage for you punishing her. It may also stall her enough for you to walk in on her reading the messages.*

*Chris: holy shit that was hot*

*Kay: glad you like it when I'm naughty and dominate your little cuck of a girlfriend. We both know you prefer me any way*

*Chris: I can't wait to fuck you!*

*Kay: it will be absolutely amazing and romantic! Now, don't go easy on her!*

"Whatcha doing, Maddison?"

Fuck. Me. I turned and locked eyes with Christopher, who was standing in the doorway with a towel around his waist, a goofy smirk on his face.

"Woooow, Kay knew you would fall for that one. So, are you going to be a good quean and do as your cake said?"

My submissive side took over completely. I couldn't control myself as I stood and walked over to him, completely ignoring my own nudity. I put his phone in his outstretched hand.

"I'm sorry for invading your privacy."

"Well, I guess it's time for your punishment then."

I had barely understood what was happening before Christopher was on me. He quickly pushed me back towards the bed, sat down, and pulled me over his lap. The fuck was happening?!

"Maddison, I think you'll find this punishment fairly straightforward. I think you're gonna love it too, but that's just the fun part." His hand was playing with my naked ass as he spoke and I found my hips moving back and forth, enjoying the feel of his hand on my bare skin.

"Technically I'm only supposed to give you one punishment, but I think I'm going to do two small things instead. You see, the first part is a mental punishment, and the second part is a physical punishment. And my guess is you're gonna be squirming by the time I'm done." This domineering side of Christopher was new. I can't say I didn't like it, I'm pretty sure I'll be dripping on his leg soon which is pretty hard evidence I actually enjoy it. But at the same time, I was starting to get curious how much of this was him and how much of it was from Kayla. He didn't seem like an extremely natural dominant, but to be fair, I have basically zero experience with this aside from playing with Megan recently and she has been pretty dominant so far. Regardless, his hand left my ass and I felt him pull my head up by my hair. I was staring at his phone while he was navigating to his contact list.

"Kayla and I talked about it, and we don't think you'll be able to stop yourself from trying to read our messages or look at pictures and stuff, so we came up with a fun response. Every time you invade our privacy, I'm going to adjust different things on my phone to make it look like Kayla is more and more my real girlfriend. Since this was your first offense, we will start off fairly small."

I watched as he removed the little heart emoji from my contact name and added a blue one to Kayla's, whispering in my ear that blue was her favorite color (my pussy twinged that he knew facts like that about her already), and then he changed her name to "Kay". He only did one more thing, unpinning our conversation from his text messages and pinning her's instead. Now hers would always be at the top and mine wouldn't.

Let's be real, that was basically nothing. Looking back on it, I remember thinking, "that's the punishment?" But believe me, it also drove me crazy as time went on. You've made it this far in my story already, so I'm sure you can tell that that won't be the last time I invade their privacy.

"Now, I know you probably think I need to work on my punishments," (wow, it's like he can read my mind or something) "but I think an easy start is good for you. Plus, I can see how wet you are, and I think the idea that every time Kay texts me I'll see the little heart will really make you wonder if I'm falling in love with her. You'll wonder if our texts are really full of love or if we are just teasing you. You'll start wondering if I prefer her pussy to this soaking wet pussy."

He shoved two fingers quickly into me, making me gasp in pleasure. He pumped them in and out a few times, before pulling them out before I could really get going.

"I'm also punishing you in a more crude way because I'm curious if being more dominant is something we'll be into, but I still think you'll love this." And before I could respond in any way, he let go of my hair and smacked my ass, hard.

"Oh shit!"

He hit me three more times without pausing, and while it was painful, I couldn't deny there was a pleasure buried in there. I mean, I'm not going to seek out physical punishment all the time, but there was still something so sexy about being dominated like this, about being treated like an inferior. Christopher noticed my pussy leaking on his leg.

"You little slut, you're enjoying this! I knew it! Maybe I should tell Kay and she can find ways to incorporate it. What do you think about that?"

Fuck, thinking about her punishing me too was a little hot. To be clear, I don't think I'm super into this pain thing, but I do enjoy being dominated like this. So if part of that is the occasional physical pain punishment, I can be into it at least a bit. I was definitely wet for this one. He laughed at me as he hit each of my cheeks two more times. I was biting my lip now to hold in my moans. I'm not going to orgasm from this, but everything that's happened since I picked up his phone has me so fucking horny right now!

After two final hard smacks, he slowly rubbed my ass in a comforting way. I don't know if it was red or anything dramatic, but his hands on me felt amazing. I tried to wiggle to entice him to touch my pussy, but he just laughed at me and pulled me off of his lap.

"Oh, no, Maddy, you're being punished. No matter how turned on you get from your punishment, I'm not going to let you orgasm right now, then you would be encouraged to break the rules more. Nope, I want to leave you a little horny girl. Now come on, it's time to get dressed, I gotta get back to work. You can masturbate later if you want, I won't stop you from doing that...yet." He smiled at me as we stood up again.

We talked while getting dressed, normal life stuff, but I was still shocked he left me this horny without shoving his beautiful cock in me. I was tempted to push back and just take it, but I knew I needed to get back to work too.

I wasn't able to concentrate at all the rest of the day. I was honestly tempted to sneak to the bathroom to relieve the pressure, but I felt like I should just wait for home. I didn't last long after walking in though, I pretty much dashed straight for my room and pulled out the new pair of blue lingerie and masturbated through two orgasms. Fuck, the orgasms I've had since diving into this cuckquean thing have been excellent. I hope they continue to be this good.

The next two days went the same way: difficult to concentrate, constantly watching Kayla as she typed away on her phone clearly talking to Christopher, messaging him myself and wondering if the delays before he responded were because he was talking to her, and of course spending another 30 minutes each day with my head between Megan's thighs. The past two were in the evenings, as it seemed she didn't want to be rushed and enjoyed making me take my time and calling me her good little puppy each time I finished her off.

Friday was the longest day of work ever after Kayla told me she wanted to talk to me before she left for her date with Christopher. She hadn't talked to me about the Wednesday stuff at all yet, so I figured that was going to be the topic of conversation, but I had no idea what she was going to say. I literally couldn't think about anything else at all that day. I ended up leaving an hour early, just eager to be home and talk to Kayla.

She wasn't home when I arrived. I could hear someone in the shower, but I wasn't sure if it was Britney or Megan. Other than whoever it was, I was by myself at the apartment. I waited patiently in the living room for Kayla to get home. The shower finally turned off, but I didn't get up to see who it was when she walked back to her room. About an hour later, Kayla finally arrived. As soon as she walked in, she saw me sitting there and smirked at me. She beckoned me to follow her with her finger and turned to walk to her room. I got up and scurried after her, unable to control myself at this point.