Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were in her room, she pointed down to the ground, clearly indicating I was to kneel down without having to say a single word. I did just that and watched as she moved about.

"So, little Maddy couldn't help herself and invaded our privacy...I can't say I'm surprised. We both know how much you want to witness me stealing your boyfriend right from under your nose."

She smiled at me from her bathroom as she took her hair down. It looked like she was prepping for her date. She was quiet for a minute after that, straightening her hair just inside the doorway to her bathroom. After a bit she spoke up again.

"Chris, told me you enjoyed your punishment, and even enjoyed the part he added in. I'm glad to hear it." She smirked at me again. How was she so good at that?! And of course he told her, they were enjoying me spiraling out of control.

"I didn't say it in the message, but there is an additional part to my part of your punishment too. I know you thought me fucking Chris was going to be the punishment, but nope, there is more. Though I'm pretty confident that you'll love my addition even more than his." She was enjoying drawing this out. Thankfully her carpet was soft, otherwise my knees would probably be hurting by now.

"As you obviously know, I'm going to fuck our boyfriend tonight. Don't worry, I'll send him back to you afterwards, but not until he's fucked me good and hard."

I couldn't help but picture it as she spoke. She was done with her hair by now, and was pulling her work dress off. She showed no signs of restraint as she revealed she wasn't wearing a bra and that she was wearing a sexy lace panty today. She was flashing me and showing no embarrassment. I wish I was that confident with my body...

"And I know how much you are looking forward to it. Don't deny it, the thought of his dick inside me gets you so wet, doesn't it?"

"Yes." My voice was soft, much more submissive than I intended it to be. She picked out a sexy little black dress and laid it out on her bed. She then turned to me.

"So, this one time, I'm going to give you a great treat. But only this one time will you have permission to do it. I will text you before we get home, and if you want you can sneak in my room and hide in the closet. Leave the door cracked and you can watch me fuck our boyfriend for the first time. I'll even make sure you have a good view. You can choose if you want to do it or not, but I think we both know you'll be there. I'll make sure Chris goes to the bathroom afterwards and you can sneak out without him knowing you were here. It'll be our little secret. How does that sound?"

Fuck me, that sounded so hot. I'm not fighting it right now, I wanted to watch them so fucking bad. "That sounds amazing."

"Awe, just like the good little cuck I knew you were." She pulled the dress over her body, still sans bra and only with her lace panties on underneath.

"But remember, this is the only time I'm giving you permission. Also, if you do this, you must be completely naked as you hide in my closet. Don't bring any clothes with you. You will have to sneak in and out while completely naked. You can play with your little cunt all you want while I fuck Chris, but you will be naked the entire time."

She leaned back on a cabinet in her room and watched me. She knew how sexy she looked, and she knew I would be there, naked, in her closet when she got home tonight.

"Now, one last part of your punishment is this: if you want me to fuck our boyfriend finally, you need to crawl over here, pull my panties off, kiss my pussy, and ask me to fuck him. Make sure you ask nicely, or I might say no."

We both knew I would do it. There was almost no hesitation in my body as I bent forward so I was on all fours. I crawled over to Kayla as she spread her legs for me. I stared up her dress, seeing her leer down at me. I reached up and pulled her panties down, noticing her perfectly trimmed hair. I pulled them off her feet, and looked back at the pussy my boyfriend would be fucking tonight. I'm at least used to having my head between a woman's legs thanks to Megan so I didn't pause before leaning forward and kissing Kayla's clit. Officially the second pussy I've kissed in my life.

"Please fuck our boyfriend tonight. He will love this beautiful pussy and I know you will love his dick too. Please have sex with him."

"Hmm, that's much better begging than I honestly expected. It can still be better, but I will happily accept that for your first attempt. Now, if you choose to watch tonight, before you can leave my room, you have to kiss my pussy again and say thank you for fucking our boyfriend. Am I understood?"

"Yes, I won't forget."

"Good! You can keep those panties for now, I know you love the little collection of my underwear you keep in your bedside table. Now, I already told you part of the last part of your punishment, but I want to elaborate and make it clear."

Of course there was more.

"So, let's call this rule number 3: I will go on at least two evening dates with Chris every week. And while I am on any date with Chris I expect you not to text him at all. If you do, there will be consequences. I want his attention on me while we are out, not on you. Tell me you understand."

"Yes, I understand. I won't message Christopher when he is out with you."

"Good girl! I knew you would be such a perfect little cuck quean! Now, give your cake a kiss and get out of here, Chris will be here soon."

I stood and gave Kayla a kiss, surprisingly she shoved her tongue in my mouth. I think she's just laying her claim as superior to me, but it was unexpected and fucking hot. I left her room and changed into something comfortable for the evening, adding Kayla's panties to the collection drawer (the one she clearly enjoys that I have). I waited in the living room, where both Megan and Britney were watching some baking show. I barely paid attention as I waited for Christopher to show up.

Eventually he knocked and I got up to open the door. I went to kiss him once the door was opened, but he stopped at a quick peck, winked at me, and said he was here for Kayla. She came out of her room, looking sexy in the black dress from earlier. They kissed right in front of me, long and exaggerated. When they finally pulled apart, she turned and said bye to all of us, winking at me when we made eye contact (Ok, the winking is starting to feel conspiratorial or something). I stood there with my arms folded across my chest as she left with my boyfriend.

This night was going to drag on. I needed to find some way to distract myself, even though I knew that was impossible. Surely there wasn't anything that could get my mind off of my cuckcake fucking my boyfriend tonight while I watch from the closet. Fuck, I think I'll officially become a cuckquean tonight. Right? Watching your boyfriend fuck another woman makes it official, right?