Cuck's Night Out

Story Info
Couple go to the club. He had no clue what was in store.
1.9k words
3.23
55.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yahek246
yahek246
65 Followers

I watched her nervously get dressed. She slipped on the white g-string with the black spade on it, the one that said "black cock slut" on the crotch. She was avoiding eye contact with me a little, running around the bedroom with her tits out and sipping her cocktail here and there. We always got so shy with each other when we were about to indulge in our kinkier side. She came out of the closet with one of the thin tight black minidresses I got her for one of these nights. She was pulling it down around her body. We had been waiting for the ability to go back out again for nearly a year now. Though clubs were not as full as they were before the virus, we couldn't wait. The vaccine roll-out was around a month and a half in across the country and we were lucky to get an early appointment for it. The majority of the city was still waiting.

We poured ourselves two shots each and downed them before heading outside to the Uber. I could tell she was already a little drunk, and I knew she was already really horny and eager from all the foreplay earlier; her pussy had been gushing from messaging black guys online and it was still wet enough to make the crotch of her thong damp to my touch just before we left the apartment. When in the backseat of the car I told her to lean back and spread her legs a little, enough so that it looked distracted but still gave the driver a peek far enough up her legs to see the white underneath her black dress. I knew in that state I could get her to do anything. She leaned back and looked at me. Her legs slowly spread and her mouth slackened like it always does when she gets excited. My cock stiffened. I watched the Uber driver but he didn't catch on. I ran my fingers up her thigh lightly and pulled her knee toward me, opening her legs some more. Her dress started to ride up and the white of her thong, along with "black cock slut", was plainly visible from my angle. The driver only had to look. She closed her eyes. My cock pressed against my jeans. Her hand reached for it and slowly rubbed the outline. The Uber driver didn't notice.

We arrived at the club and reality hit us a little. All of a sudden we were in line with strangers which dampened the fantasy a little. There were some big black guys toward the front of the line, a group of friends, that I pointed her toward. She looked and grinned. The fantasy built again. My cock stiffened. I watched her dark ponytail rest on her back. She was fixed on the group of black guys, and I watched her watch them. The dress looked good on her. I bought it in a horny moment, for a night just like tonight. She had no other club dresses like this one. Her ass filled it out and the soft material allowed her nipples to poke through easily. She fantasized when I bought it that it would make it easy to feel a guys cock grind into her on the dance floor. I thought of that again, and my cock stiffened. The black colour looked good on her pale skin, yellow in the street light. She was stumbling a little in her heels as we moved forward in line. Her ass bounced with every stumble, and with every step.

The bouncer checked our IDs and we entered the club. We went straight to the bar and I got a cocktail. She got three. Every bit of liquid courage counted for our first time trying this fantasy in reality. We went to a stand-up table on the edge of the dance floor to orient ourselves. We forgot about the fantasy for a while and just chatted, relaxing the nerves and liquoring up. It was nice to be out again. The club was more populated than we thought it would be.

Toward the end of her third drink she started to sway and close her eyes to the music. I gave her ass a little spank and she grinned. She leaned in to shout above the music.

"I'm so wet."

My cock stiffened.

"I'm so horny I want to go dance in the middle of all the crowd and have guys touch me...

She trailed off and looked into the dance floor, swaying to the music.

"I want them to feel under my dress and feel how wet I am. I want to grind into their big cocks and get them stiff."

"You want to kiss them?" I encouraged.

She cooed. She really needed it. I went to the bar to get two shots for each of us. We downed them and went into the midst of bodies.

It was very odd at first to feel strangers press against you and know you're breathing shared air. It felt good. I allowed myself to be jostled and squeezed, and closed my eyes. The sliding of skin, wet with sweat, was a pleasure I didn't know I missed. I opened my eyes to see her a couple meters away from me, her eyes closed. I know why she'd strayed. Bodies jostled her and she moved with them. Male bodies. She was bending at the knees and swaying. If I knelt enough I could have seen under her dress, I'm sure. Her mouth slack, she surrendered herself. My cock stiffened. Her ponytail stuck to her sweaty back and the black dress clung to her pale skin, her breasts filling it out to show their shape. Her nipples betrayed her excitement.

She shot me a look and that's when I saw a dark hand on her hip. She looked at me and smiled; she felt it too. She closed her eyes and backed into him. Her mouth slackened and she swayed. He pressed forward into her and his hand moved from her hip to her belly, pulling her in. They ground into each other slowly. I wanted to touch myself. I wanted to sit spread legged and stroke my cock furiously. Her dress rode up as his hands moved over her and her white crotch was beginning to show. The bottom of the text on the thong was visible. "Slut". His hands reached her tits and squeezed. Their rhythm never broke and they continued to sway together. His head snaked down to her neck and sucked on her skin. Her mouth went from slack to wide open in a moan. She turned around and he grabbed her neck hurriedly. Their lips locked perfectly, both mouths wide open, seeking each others' tongues. They kissed and danced, their rhythm never breaking. She pressed her crotch into his leg and rubbed her pussy against him.

His hands were below her ass, grabbing it and pulling her upwards and into him. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, until one arm started to snake down, feeling his arms, rubbing his skin, and massaging down his forearm, to his hips. Her fingers moved slowly. The strobe lights made her hand jump from frame to frame. I watched through jostling bodies as she reached for his cock over his pants. Her hand squeezed it and her body melted into him. She rubbed it hungrily. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him, her pussy on his crotch. Her legs were spread wide around him, causing her dress to slide beyond her hips. Her ass hung out of her dress; it flashed in the strobes. He grabbed it. His hand massaged below the cheeks to reach her pussy and they bounced into each other. She was in his arms being bounced against his crotch. I could feel my precum soaking my underwear. The bodies jostled against me again and I closed my eyes to fantasize. When I opened them again she was being led by him, out of the crowd.

I watched them go toward a booth at the edge of the club. He was from the group of guys we saw at the front of the line. I went to get myself another drink and went to the stand-up table we started at to watch them at the booth. She was sitting in the middle of the group, her legs pressed together, and the guy she danced with was next to her with his arm around her. The whole group was doing shots. After she knocked hers back he pulled her in for a kiss. She leant in to him and wrapped her arms around him. I was loving this show. I didn't expect the fantasy to come to fruition so easily. My cock swelled and leaked in my pants, and I kept drinking and watching. She threw a leg around him and he pulled her harder into him by her ass. The force of that pull threw her dress up to her waist. Her ass was fully out and I'm sure he saw her "black cock slut" crotch. She was straddling his waist now, one leg on either side of him, and making out with him hard while his hands were groping her ass.

The other guys in the group were watching too, and getting closer to her. It was hard to see her at some points. She was bouncing slowly on him, and the string of her thong was askew. I couldn't tell if she had his cock inside of her; it was too dark to make out in the light of the club. She kept bouncing and kissing him. I panicked a little bit, hoping he put a condom on. We didn't expect for things to go this far, especially not inside the club. I could see the other guys in the group start to unbuckle and pull their pants down, and could see their big black cocks rise toward her face. She stopped kissing the guy from the dance floor and started sucking the cocks all around her. Now I'm sure she was bouncing on his cock. I nearly came, I swear. I wanted to rub my cock so badly. All of a sudden she got off of him and fixed her dress. The rest of the guys clothed themselves again and they left the booth.

The guy from the dance floor was leading her toward the back of the club with the rest of his group. I left my drink and followed. They all exited the club through a backdoor and I panicked. Where was she going? I went through the door after them and watched them all pile into a blacked out SUV. I was too scared to call out to her. I checked my phone and saw no texts. I watched as they drove out of the private parking lot behind the club. I was so scared, hot with humiliation. I called her repeatedly. I texted her dozens of times. Eventually I went to the front of the club to call an Uber home. I've been calling her and texting her since then, and haven't gotten a wink of sleep last night. She hasn't answered once and the calls started going to voicemail around half an hour ago. It's now 10:48 a.m.

yahek246
yahek246
65 Followers