Cucks Suck Bulls: Heather & Bill Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister-in-law meets sub hubby Bill & he sucks his first cock.
8.6k words
4.68
16.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
484 Followers

Author's Note:

I suggest reading chapter 1 before this chapter to better understand the characters, but I guess this story could stand alone. This story has a touch more pain for the sub male and is my first story with cbt. (cock & ball torture)

Please vote and comment! I take both into consideration when deciding what type of story, I will write next.

****

Bill gagged, coughed and choked as the massive cock was forced deeper into his mouth. It was THICK! Bigger than it looked in the pictures. The texture was odd. Smooth and soft for such a HARD thing. Like sucking a metal rod wrapped in warm soft flesh.

He understood now why his hands were cuffed behind his back. As well as why his wife craved having sex with this cock. Bill felt small kneeling in front of "T-bone" who stood 6 foot 3 inches tall. His strong thighs and torso gave him the athletic shape women love. His large hands were on the back of Bill's head preventing him from pulling away as the monster cock inched it's way further into his throat.

"Ole Billy boy here has obviously never sucked a cock. Well definitely not one this size." he chuckled to Heather who was lounging on the couch, taking in the scene of her husband choking on a cock for her.

Her pleasant demeanor and giggles let Bill know she was enjoying everything about this. "I'm sure with enough practice he will become an expert cock sucker. We just need you to be here often enough to let him practice. Maybe mandatory weekly blowjobs?" her laughter shared her pure delight in having her slave husband serve her Bull.

"Yeah. And "girls night out" will become synonymous with "cock sucking practice for Billy boy. You are going to learn to take this thing DEEP Billy boy." he said slamming the massive cock forward.

Bill's mouth was full of cock and in the instant the cock slammed forward, his throat was stretched. Panic filled Bill. Would his throat split open? He couldn't breathe. His ears ringing with laughter from his wife and her new lover.

Suddenly, Bill sat up straight in the bed. He was breathing heavy and sweating slightly. The dream had been so vivid, it seemed so real. His beautiful wife was sleeping peacefully next to him.

He felt a wet spot in his boxers. 'Wow. I was dripping precum.' he thought as he shifted his manhood only to find there were multiple small wet spots in his boxers. He couldn't escape the thought that the feeling of the cock in his mouth was erotic and he loved the humiliation in a demented way.

'Am I a straight man just curious about sucking a cock? Enjoying the idea of being humiliated by my wife when she makes me suck a cock for her? Does dreaming about it make me bisexual? Wow that thing was huge. It can't really be that big,'

That was the second time in a week that Bill had dreamed about sucking T-Bone's cock while his wife giggled and laughed watching him. The idea excited him. It was more about Heather enjoying humiliating him. Getting the massive cock hard for her to fuck was a huge turn on for Bill. A straight husband sucking a cock to get it hard for his wife had always been a turn on for Bill.

Now that he had a beautiful wife that had actually cuckolded him, his dream could indeed come true. It would come true if Heather could convince her Alpha male lover that letting another man suck his cock wasn't gay. That it was only a Dominate sexual partner taking pleasure from a submissive partner. Whether the submissive partner was a male or female didn't matter. Only enjoying the blowjob mattered. That, and the fact that Heather watching it would turn her on making her wet and ready for his cock.

Heather continued to see T-bone. Bill knew a cock that size only comes along once in a woman's life if she is lucky. He had still not met T-bone, only enjoying the stories his wife would share about their dates, while she edged him.

"OH for Christ Sake!!" Bill heard his wife say from the couch as he cooked dinner.

"What's wrong?" he asked peeking his head around the corner to peer into the den.

"He hasn't had a blowjob in over 15 years. I mean I guess it makes sense having been married for 20 years. Besides, if a woman gets a cock that big, she wants it filling her pussy. Who wants to choke on the damn thing for 15 minutes only to have it fill your stomach with cum? And why does he want one? I mean does it feel better to have 4 inches in a mouth with teeth scraping it? Or have ALL 12 thick inches buried to the hilt in a warm wet pussy?"

Bill chuckled to himself. She had a good point there. But people often want what they can't have. Bill's perverted mind couldn't help but wonder if she would offer his mouth for her lover's long overdue blowjob. Would he accept? Or was he too homophobic?

Hearther's loud laughter snaps him out of his dirty thoughts.

"What now?" Bill laughs as he enters the den interested in finding out what's going on.

"My Large cocked Man is showing growth! Or maybe enlightenment is a better term because he has growth every time, I see him." she giggles at her own joke.

"Really, enlightenment?" Bill laughs.

"Yes. I replied to his "no blowjob in 15 years" text telling him he should try a gay man or a cuckold husband because women were always going to want that thing between their legs."

He replied, "I've heard the best blowjob a man can get is from a submissive male. Maybe I should see if that's true. LMAO!"

"Wow! He said that? What are you going to say back?"

"Oh sweetheart. I already did. I told him I could make that happen anytime he wanted to come by. And that we could make out while he got that long overdue BJ."

Her devilish grin combined with the hint of evil in her eyes had Bill's cock creating a bulge in his pants.

"Glad to see you like my response. Watching you stretch your mouth around that cock for me will be SO HOT." she said in a husky whisper.

Her sultry voice, letting him know she wanted to watch him debase himself by sucking a cock for her, got his cock fully hard. He always liked confirmation that watching him suck a cock for her was a turn on for her. And not just something she said to excite him while she edged him.

"We are going to have to do something about that tent in your pants. Go turn the stove off and meet me in the guest room."

A few minutes later he was tied spreadeagle on the guest room bed. Heather remained in her soft pajama pants and a t-shirt. The lube she dripped on his pulsing cock was cold. She giggled when he gasped at the cold liquid hitting his hard cock.

"It's cold, right?" her giggle was cute and lighthearted.

"Yes. Goddess."

"I know most loving wife Domme's put the lube on their hands and rub them together to warm the lube. But I don't see the point. We are in here because your cock was screaming for attention. And I don't see any reason to be nice to something that has been screaming at me. Plus, I enjoy the tormented look on your face when you gasp." an evil smile plays across her moist lips.

Bill's cock lay semi erect on his soft lower belly as Heather sits on the bed next to his immobile body.

"I am not touching that thing unless it gets fully hard for me. It was pitching a tent for you in the den a few minutes ago." she says with her hands resting in her lap.

"Maybe you just need some inspiration. Should we discuss what got him so hard in the den? Or maybe you would like to see a picture of his cock. Would that turn you on?" she mocks raising an eyebrow at him.

'Oh my god... she is so good at this... always finding exciting ways to humiliate me... or make me humiliate myself for her... I have to be honest... that's our most stringent rule... so we are always clear about where we both stand... she is going to die laughing at this admission... and it is funny how far I have gone down this rabbit hole.'

"Um, Y...yes, Goddess. Oddly enough I think a picture would be hot." he admits as his cock rises off of his belly and into the air. The male appendage twitches with every pulse and throb. Revealing Bill's naughty excitement.

"OH MY GOD!" she says as one of her hands covers the huge smile on her face. "You got hard thinking about seeing his cock? Are you actually heteroflexible now? Just to please ME?" the combination of astonishment and excitement are evident on her face.

"Yes. Pleasing you has always turned me on. And honestly, humiliating myself to turn you on excites me even more. Like earning it by humiliating myself is a way of proving to you that I love you. And that I want to please you in any way that I know excites the Domme in you."

"Oh my god. I knew being "forced" to suck a cock has excited you since before I met you. BUT to see you grow rock hard and throb at the idea of looking at a cock pic proves you are really into serving a cock for me." she says rising off of the bed and bending forward to kiss her husband.

She cradles his face in her hands. "You are such an incredible man." she kisses him. "My loving husband." another kiss. "And my perfect slave." the final kiss she slips her tongue into his mouth for a passionate French kiss.

"I have an idea. This could be super HOT! Don't go anywhere." she giggles leaving the room.

Moments later Heather's I pad is standing on his torso to give Bill a perfect view of the large screen. His Goddess has a picture of her boyfriend's massive hard cock filling the screen.

Bill's cock is semi erect again as it has not been touched yet.

"There IT is. Are you going to suck that thing off for me babe? Gag yourself and choke on it while we ignore you and make out with each other?" she says as her dainty fingers begin to slide up and down the hardening shaft before her.

"Yes Goddess." he says as his cock grows fully erect.

"And when he blows his load are you going to swallow the disgusting goo? Knowing that if you let one drop spill out of your mouth that you will get the strap."

"Yes Goddess. I deserve the strap if I disappoint you." Bill says with his cock now twitching uncontrollably in Heather's hand.

"Please Goddess. Please." he begs.

Heather's mocking tone is a huge turn on for her slave. "Not yet, slave. The fun is just getting started."

She leans in to put her mouth next to his ear before she whispers, "You know after you swallow all of his disgusting goo you will hold his twitching cock in your mouth until softens. He will think that is sooo gay. Then you will sit back on your knees, look down at the floor and say, "Thank you sir. I hope you will let me do that again soon."

Her whisper sends Bill to the edge. She immediately releases his cock. Growling at him, "DON'T cum!" as she squeezes his balls harshly.

"OWWwwwww!" he wails. Thankful her skilled hands have prevented an unauthorized ejaculation.

"Awwww, Poor baby. Me squeezing those blue balls hurt, didn't it?" she snickered with an evil grin.

"I think I'll text him and see if he's up for a chat. I could go in the den for a while and text with him. Leave you here to stare at his cock and read our texts.

She grabs her phone and sends a text. It pops up in the bottom left of the Ipad screen so Bill can read it. It was sent to T-bone.

"Hey Big guy! Whatcha doing?"

"Hey girl. Just thinking about how nice your warm wet pussy feels."

"Oh you naughty boy! And here I figured you would still be thinking about a blowjob! LOL"

"The urge to force my cock down a throat has been on my mind a lot lately. I've almost forgotten what that feels like."

"Awww, you poor thing!! Having to fuck all those hot tight pussies to screaming orgasms instead of pummeling the back of some poor souls throat."

"I don't know about "all" but I know one hot tight pussy I enjoy fucking!"

"My hot tight pussy REALLY enjoys you! And remember, anytime you want to come here you can have the LONG overdue blowjob and my hot tight pussy!"

Bill's cock is twitching in the air again from reading the texts between his wife and her boyfriend. Suddenly Heather enters the room again. Her wide smile and sultry eyes show how much she is enjoying this form of play.

"I thought you might be ready for some more attention."

"Yes goddess. Thank you."

"Let me be clear. This will be a ruined orgasm. If you prefer, we can stop now. If you want to continue, then beg me to ruin your orgasm while I text with my boyfriend."

"Oh God, you are an incredible woman! Please Goddess, ruin my orgasm while you text with your boyfriend. Thank you for taking the time to give me a ruined orgasm." he begged, thoroughly enjoying his complete submission to his wife.

"Awwww, I thought my little slave boy wanted to dribble a load tonight." she smirked while wrapping her fingers around his cock. As she started to slowly slide her fingers up and down the hard shaft, she turned her attention back to her phone.

She opens the text stream to see the reply and they both read it at the same time.

"Will your husband really blow me? That feels gay and kinda weird, Right?"

Watching his wife type a text with one hand and stroke his cock with the other is wildly erotic. Knowing she is talking her boyfriend into letting her husband suck him off while she ruins her husband's orgasm is even more exciting. Craving the ruined orgasm to show his wife how much he loves her tormenting him.

Her text reply pops up, "Awww, Babe, NO! You are getting your dick sucked. Does it matter what the person sucking it has between their legs? You aren't going to touch them at all. A blowjob is a one-way street. Of course, it's gay for the guy sucking you off but that's for him to deal with. lol"

Bill knew the part after "Of course" was for his benefit. She knew the humiliation would turn him on. And was slowly getting T-bone accustomed to Heather's husband being someone that accepted humiliation.

The reply was promising, "LOL! Yeah, I thought about that. And it's been so long. I really want that feeling again. And he is submissive? And will handcuff his hands behind his back while he, does it?"

Bill's cock has a spasm as he reads the reply. Heather loosens her fingers and the cock bounces as another edge is complete. Heather knows the next time it will be time to ruin his orgasm. Her text will hopefully seal the deal with T-bone and bring her slave to his much-deserved ruined orgasm.

"Yes babe! He knows you are fucking me. I've told you he eats my pussy when I come home from seeing you. He is my sex slave. Plain and simple. He will do anything sexually for me. Including giving you a blowjob. He has already agreed that he would be happy to do it for me. We are just waiting on you to take us up on the offer."

Bill's cock swells as he reads the long text his wife sent her lover. Heather can feel the surge and knows her text will push him over the top. She gives one last full stroke and releases the cock.

Bill's body tenses up he NEEDS the release! "UGH! God, Uhhhhhh, UGH." he moans as his hips rise up off of the mattress. His cock explodes one spurt and then starts to dribble the rest of his semen onto his belly as his cock surges around desperately seeking contact with something.

"Wow, that's a big load baby! It's obviously been a long week. We ruined your last orgasm last Sunday, right? I guess that means it's been three weeks since your last real orgasm. I'm proud of you baby! Only one more week and we will have a month of only edges and ruined orgasms under your belt." she says while grabbing the I-pad off of his chest and releasing one of the wrist restraints. Then she leaves to finish her text conversation.

Heather continued to use her husband's talented tongue every night in bed. Usually while texting with T-bone and occasionally with her sister. One night she text them the same pic. It was Bill's face between her legs. It showed his nose buried against her clit, his eyes closed and Heather's free hand on top of his head.

Her caption read, "Having an obedient husband is the key to a happy life!"

The text with her lover went on to explain how she kept Bill aroused by edging and denying him. Making him such an attentive husband. And that Bill understood she had a superior sex partner in her life, and he was relegated to pleasing her with his mouth 90% of the time now.

The text with her sister went on to explain that she had trained Bill to understand their marriage was a role reversal. Telling her Bill understood that he was expected to give her oral and expect nothing in return on a regular basis. The role reversal equivalent of a blowjob for the husband. Feeling naughty she bragged that she could count on one hand the number of blowjobs she gave him in the last year. While he went down on her with no reciprocation almost twice a week. Heather knew it was better to keep the really kinky "slave" part to herself. Her sister wasn't ready to find out how kinky she had become.

Bill knew it was only a matter of time before he sucked that monster cock for Heather. But he often wondered if Heather's straight-laced sister would ever open up and let Heather show off her well trained husband. Would she take him to the guest room and let him use his talented tongue to get her off? Would Heather spank him with the leather strap to impress her sister? Would her sister want to have a turn spanking his naked ass?

Much to Bill's surprise, Heather thought her sister was ready to learn more about their "Female Led Marriage". Telling him that Monica was coming over that Saturday to visit them and he should be prepared for her to show him off if things went right.

"Or perhaps it will just be an embarrassing conversation for you. Monica grilling you with personal questions about our sex life while you blush and answer her honestly. Who knows where it could lead? You serving us lunch naked. Sucking my toes OR her toes while we ignore you and chat. She might find the fact that I spank you funny and want to try it herself."

Heather went on to explain that Monica was a bit self-centered and liked a lot of attention on her. Monica had been the cheerleader with the biggest boobs back in high school. But after marrying a "dumbass" her life was not great. She added to it herself by not losing the extra 20 pounds she gained during her second pregnancy. The ill-fated marriage had ended in divorce. And now she was depressed. She felt like a fat single mom that nobody wanted. Bill understood the need to make Monica feel desired if he wanted her to participate in any of Heather's hijinks.

Bill was excited and nervous all week. Heather went to see T-bone on Wednesday night. And as usual after their dates, Bill had to endure the musky smell of sex as he ate the remanence of warm goo from her womanhood. The unpleasantness of the new ritual is what turned Bill on the most. The idea that his wife could just come in from a date, flop onto their bed, spread her legs and have her husband suck her off was a huge mental turn on for him. She need not worry about how musky or dank her pussy smelled. Nor how much slimy semen was left in her. She need only enjoy the talented tongue of her well-trained slave.

Those thoughts always made Bill's cock rock hard as he pleasured her well used sex. And his rock-hard cock always made it impossible for Heather to stop an evil giggle from escaping her lips.

"It amazes me how much you LOVE doing the degrading shit." she would say with a smirk, on her way to the shower after cumming on his face.

Friday morning Heather informed her slave that she would be spending the night with T-bone at his place. "It's only fair. I mean tomorrow you are going to, at a minimum, have a conversation with my sister about kinky sex. And maybe more if she is enticed by what she hears and sees when I show you off."

"She is coming about 10:00 or 10:30 so my plan is to fuck early morning and bring you a big warm cream pie to eat before my shower. I will be here around 8 so be ready. Your Friday night should be spent cleaning this place spotless! I want to show Monica how good your house cleaning skills have become since marrying me." she winked giving a huge smile.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
484 Followers