Cucks Suck Bulls: Heather & Bill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now put on the cage that locks and bring me both keys."

Bill brought her the keys in the kitchen as she poured herself a coffee to go.

"Do you realize how lucky you are? To have the potential to serve sisters? To have the potential to be the only man on earth to ever see us both naked? Separately, of course, as we will never be naked in the same room. But you see my point. AND to top it off, I think we are getting close to you blowing T-bone's monster cock for me. Can you imagine a submissive husband anywhere in the world having it as good as you have it?" she said reaching up to cradle his face in her hands. Drawing his face down to hers for a passionate goodbye kiss.

On Bill's ride home from work he spoke to Heather on the phone. She seemed excited as she spoke. "So, I have a plan for tonight. I want you to text me the list of all the chores you complete tonight. And a picture of your caged cock. He will get a kick out of reading it. And hopefully get excited as well. Meaning he fucks me again tonight and starts to seriously consider you blowing him."

"Damn, you are so good at this!" Bill replied.

"I know, Right! Your cock is pressing against that cage, isn't it? Just dying to get fully erect!" she giggled.

"Yes Goddess, it is painfully pushing against the cage."

"That's my boy!" she laughed heartily. "Try to finish your chores by 11 so we get the text with enough time for one more round before going to sleep."

"Yes Goddess."

"Chow for now, hubby boy!"

Bill completed his domestic chores and sent the text to Heather followed by a picture of his locked cock. His cock looked so small in the cage. He knew that was the point. Beta men are supposed to look small even if they are above average in size.

Bill set his alarm and was up early and back home from the grocery by 7:30. By the time he finished putting the groceries away, Heather was home. The click clack of her heels on the hardwood floors alerted him of her presence.

"I'll be in the bedroom. Don't keep me waiting." she called out as she strolled through the den with a smile on her face.

Within moments Bill was using all of his oral talents to pleasure his wife's freshly fucked pussy. She told him all about how she got fucked three times last night. and how her plan worked perfectly. They had fucked twice before Bill's text came. After they read it and discussing more about Bill being her slave her lover was ready to go again! Just like she had planned it.

"You know he is warming up to the idea of you sucking his cock. I think he likes you. Or not you, because you have never met, but the idea of you. A slave husband to do chores and sexually satisfy his superiors, regardless of their gender. I mean, I honestly don't think he would have fucked me this morning if I hadn't said that you would be disappointed that there wasn't any cum in me when you ate my pussy." she chuckled. "I'm serious. He all but turned me down and then I made that comment and he said, "Well we wouldn't want to disappoint him now, would we?"

"Then he climbed onto the bed and slapped me in the face with his half hard monster cock. I slurped on that thing a little longer than I normally like to. But here again it was all to get you a warm cream pie!" she giggled hysterically at her own joke. Having already told Bill that their morning fuck was the best of her life as he pounded her though four orgasms before she lost count and everything after that all seemed to roll together.

Heather was pleased with how well Bill had cleaned the house. She was also pleased with how well he had shaved his cock and balls when she inspected him before her shower.

Bill was instructed to wear cloth gym shorts with no underwear, and a tight-fitting t-shirt.

"If you get a hardon I want Monica to see you pitch a tent. Those shorts are perfect for that." she chirped with a smile and a wink.

When Monica arrived, Bill answered the door and gave her a hug. "Wow you look amazing." he said after the hug. He had always thought Monica was hot. Three years younger than Heather with blonde hair and pretty green eyes. She carried the extra 20 or 25 pounds in a womanly way. A bigger plump ass and larger, heavier breasts than her older sister. Heather once told him that Monica's breasts were double H cups. Which made them significantly bigger than her DD cups.

Bill served the sister's coffee and let them chat for a while as he cleaned the kitchen again to keep himself busy. It wasn't terribly long after he poured their second cups of coffee that Heather called out for him.

"Bill, come join us. He is always keeping himself busy cleaning or cooking. Oh, there you are. I promised Lori that I would call her today and I think now would be a good time for you to answer Monica's questions about our marriage while I talk with Lori."

"Hide nothing from her. Act as if the words coming out of her mouth are coming straight from my mouth. If you attempt to deceive her in any way, you will be punished."

"Yes Heather. I understand." Bill says as Heather heads into the Master bedroom.

"Oh My God!" Monica giggles. "You will be punished. Yes Heather. I understand. REALLY? Is all that stuff for real? Or are you just acting for my sake?"

"I assure you it is very real."

"So, Heather just lays around reading books or watching TV while you do all of the chores?"

"Yes. For the most part. I do 100% of the yard work and household cleaning. I do 85% or more of the cooking, grocery shopping and laundry."

"Why do you do it? I mean, what do you get out of it?"

"The simple answer is that I enjoy pleasing a beautiful woman. Explaining the feelings and desires I have that make me want to please a beautiful woman is much more complicated."

"Ah Ha! So there is some kind of kinky perverted stuff going on here. The complicated part to explain is that you are a pervert that enjoys being used in some way by a woman. Right?"

Bill took a deep breath. Monica wasn't being fooled by what her sister had told her. She could tell Bill was more than just an overly nice guy husband.

"Yes. I enjoy being used by a woman. To be in a one-sided relationship where the woman takes advantage of her power over me. Making me do things and serve her in a way that my dark psyche tells me I deserve to be treated."

"Stand up." Monica says with an evil smirk on her face. Bill complies wondering where this is going.

"Take off your shirt." she says emboldened by Bill following her command with no resistance.

"Now your shorts." she continues with her smirk turning to an evil grin.

Bill removes his shorts as his cock grows fully erect. He didn't see this coming from Heather's sweet innocent sister. But he had his directions from his Goddess and will obey Monica per those instructions.

"Look at YOU!! All excited to be naked in front of your sister-in-law." she laughs hysterically.

"It is very exciting to be naked in front of a beautiful woman." he replies honestly.

"Oh, so do I qualify as a woman you want to be used by?"

"Yes, you more than qualify."

"You are shaved. Like completely bald crotch. I have never seen that. Most guys just trim their pubic hair. That's a nice cock. Bigger than my ex for sure! Heather should have known better than to leave me alone with her obedient husband after giving him orders to obey me. She still sees me as her innocent little sister."

"YES! I do." Heather's voice booms from the bedroom doorway as she enters the den. "I must admit I never thought you would have him naked this quickly. Would you think about it, yes. But have the nerve to do it, I thought not. I'm impressed actually. Proud of you for being less of a prude than I thought you were."

"Divorce changes a person." Monica says staring at Bill's hard cock standing straight out in front of him.

"You are right about that. I sometimes wonder if my divorce is what gave me the nerve to take on a man like Bill. To have enough confidence to lead a submissive man. Enough strength to mold him into a man I enjoy. To allow us to build our female lead marriage into what makes us both happy."

"Ok. You hooked me. I'm interested. So, tell me the key to all of this. Is it indulging his kinky sexual needs?"

"You can touch it. If you want too." Heather says in a nonchalant voice.

"Oh No. I shouldn't. I mean."

"There's my prudish little sister!" Heather laughs. "Step closer so she can reach you." she nods her head at Bill, who eagerly steps in front of Monica.

"No really. I.... mean..." Monica studders.

"For Pete's sake, Monica. He's my husband and I am giving you permission to touch him. You said you have never seen a completely shaved unit. Well, now's your chance to touch one. Or rub it. Or squeeze it."

"Ok..Ok..ok." the younger sister gives in. Letting her hand reach out and gently slide down the side of the hard cock.

"Or slap it. Smack it. Spank it." Heather continues with a giggle.

"It's definitely bigger. Only a couple of inches longer but it's thicker too."

"That doesn't surprise me. Bill has a wonderful cock. I imagine it's larger than average. Like you say, it's thicker than most. Maybe average length or just over but the thickness is a huge plus."

Monica's hand goes from absentmindedly stroking Bill's cock to her hand wrapped around it as she looks up into his eyes. Like her mouth is watering and she wants to give him a blowjob.

"It's SO smooth." she whispers in disbelief.

"OK. Stop acting like a Sorority slut hoping he takes you upstairs to fuck after the party. Bill wants you to control him. Or be in control of him. Take your other hand and grab his balls. They are soft and smooth too." she ends with a snarky tone that only a sister can use without starting a fight.

"Oh God. You're right. They feel weird. Like fake or something."

"Now give them a tug." Heather encourages while staring into her husband's eyes.

Bill understands completely as their eyes stay locked. They had discussed Monica being allowed some freedom with him if she was into it. But it was mostly when Heather was edging him. He wasn't sure how serious his wife was about this.

'of course, she is going to have her sister give me pain. What did I expect? To be jacked off by her sister while she watched? I got the pleasure of being stroked. Now I'll get the pain of being a practice dummy for my Goddess' sister to learn on.'

"That wasn't a tug." Heather giggles at the lame attempt her little sister made.

"Let's try this control thing a different way. Right now, Bill sees you as any other man would. A hot blonde with Double H cup boobs and pretty green eyes with a smile to match. Bottom line, they see you as a hot piece of ass."

"Yeah right! A fat piece of ass more like it." Monica breaks in with a nervous giggle, feeling ashamed her sister was laying it on so thick.

"Oh really? Well then explain why Bill's cock is still standing straight out. We are both fully clothed while he is completely naked. Yet his cock is rock hard. NOW, we have to change the dynamic for Bill. Make him understand that you are a woman worthy of his submission and admiration. That you are strong enough to punish him if he deserves it. Or earns it."

"Who decides if he deserves it?" Monica chuckles, with a flash of excitement in her eyes.

"You do. If you change the dynamic between you and Bill. Obviously as his wife, I have to give you the authority to actually punish him. But it will only work if you prove to him that you have what it takes to control a man."

Now stand up. Stand in front of him and look him in the eyes. Stand a little closer. I don't want you leaning forward to grab his balls. Much better. Now grab his balls in your right hand. Look into his eyes. The window to each other's soul. Get to know each other on a deeper level. Become more than brother and sister in laws."

"Good. Now Monica. Slowly start squeezing his balls. Watch his eyes change as you squeeze. As he begins to squirm feel the power you have in your hands. The power you have over him. Watch him beg you with his eyes. His eyes will plead with you for mercy. Let him see you remain resolved in your quest to teach him a lesson. You are NOT some hot piece of ass in a bar looking for cock. You are a superior woman with the strength to hurt him when he deserves punishment. And while he will not like the pain you give him now, he will respect you from this point forward."

While speaking to her sister, Heather circled the room ending up behind her. She can see her husband's eyes pleading for mercy from her little sister, as she leans close to her ear and whispers.

"Now squeeze them really hard and yank them toward the floor."

Bill groans as Monica tightens her grip even more on his balls. But then she let's go, leaving Bill and Heather wondering what is happening. Almost instantly she SLAMS her open palm up into his balls squishing them against his pelvic bone.

Bill shrieks and doubles over in pain before falling to his knees as he sees stars. It hurts like hell, but he already knows he will be turned on remembering how cruel Monica was to him. Doing it her way. Not just following her older sister's instructions. She was asserting herself in her own way. A sweet woman with the ability to be cruel was a huge turn on for Bill.

"Wow. I didn't see that coming." Heather admits in astonishment.

"You need to change the way you see me. I am a single mother of two boys. Not a little girl. I feel like you see me as your 12-year-old little sister or something." Monica says before turning her attention back to the man lying at her feet.

"As for you, subbie hubby. If I am correct reading between the lines of my older sister's comments and texts, you are now subbie boy in law to me. She and I will discuss the parameters of my control over you BUT from this point forward you will treat me with the respect befitting a superior woman."

"Oh My God! I am LOVING this! I had no idea my sweet little sister could be so cruel and superior. I am impressed." Heather chuckled.

"Thank you!" Monica giggled giving her sister a smile and a wink. She was obviously happy with herself.

"I have been reading about submissive men and female led relationships for months now. And I have learned quite a bit but don't have any real-world experience."

"Well, you certainly do now!" Heather laughed starting to see her sister's sexual growth. More open and possibly kinky compared to the prude she had been during her marriage.

Bill's breathing was approaching normal, but he remained in the fetal position on the floor cupping his manhood with both hands. Monica looked down on him with her hands on her hips.

"Bill, I know you are still in pain, but you will survive. Now roll onto your back for me." Monica said in a soft tender tone.

Bill was slow to move but did as she requested.

"Good boy. Now put your hands behind your head for me and spread your legs."

He didn't want to move his hands but obeyed his sister-in-law wondering where this was all going.

"That's a good boy. Now we can all see what a good boy you can be for me in the future." her soft tone continued as she squatted down next to him. A soft smile played across her lips as she reached down and tenderly scooped his balls into her hand.

Bill gasped, "OH GOD! NO, PLEASE! NO" the fear in his eyes was evident as her small hand, held his sore throbbing balls.

"Relax Bill. You see this is the part where we build trust. You were a good boy and obeyed me so there is no reason for me to punish you." her soft tender voice was calming. But when her thumb moved over her palm and captured one of his balls between it and her palm sheer terror filled Bill.

"Oh GOD! PLEASE, please don't. I can't take it. PLEASE!"

"Quiet Bill. You should be listening to me. Not interrupting me. If you interrupt me again, I will punish you."

Their eyes had been locked on each other since she took his balls into her hand. One set of eyes pleading for mercy. The other showing calm superiority.

"I think we are getting much more out of this soul searching than we did that first round." she whispered as she squeezed her thumb down into the ball beneath it.

Bill's bottom lip quivered as pain shot through him. His eyes welled up with tears. He prayed she would have mercy.

"There's my good boy. Not interrupting me. Showing what an obedient subbie-in-law he can be for me. Smart boy. Not testing your new Superior-in-law. Now you stay right here on the floor until I am gone."

Heather stood in disbelief at what she had just witnessed. She never dreamed her sweet little sister would ever want to become a full-blown Domme. But what she had just witnessed proved she was wrong about that.

She walked her sister out to her car so Bill couldn't hear them. "Wow, I'm impressed. It seemed like you actually enjoyed that."

"I did. I mean. I wasn't sure I would, b...but it was SO HOT! His eyes pleading. Knowing he will be my obedient "step and fetch it" boy when I come to visit." Monica squealed with excitement.

"You'll have to let me know what he says. I hope I wasn't too harsh on him."

"Oh, sweetheart, he LOVED it. Or he will love the memories of it. After his balls stop throbbing." Heather says as both girls giggle, while Monica gets in her car.

The next morning Bill felt fine, so Heather took him to the guest room for some edging fun. She wanted to get his thoughts about Monica and make sure he was super horny for his surprise. Bill had endured 3 edges telling his wife about how much he enjoyed her sharing him with her sister. How hot it was to see her cruel side. And how he would die to see her topless. And would love to eat her pussy as she straddled his face and slapped his balls around.

Heather learned that her husband never dreamed of marrying a cruel woman. But did masturbate thinking about play sessions with a cruel woman back in the day. He told her it would be incredible to have a cruel Superior-in-law, as it would remind him of why he LOVED his wife so much.

"Well, enough about your lusting after my sister." she winked as her fingers slid up and down his hard shaft with a very loose teasing grip. "That's all in the future. I am excited about today. Because it will always be the day that I saw my husband suck his first cock."

Bill got a knot in his stomach as he locked eyes with his wife. A beautiful happy smile covered her face. Her eyes gleaming as she returned his gaze.

"That's right. He'll be here in about 15 minutes." she said as she let go of his cock. He was not going to get a ruined orgasm. Or at least not yet. His cock spasmed and lurched about violently. Heather wondered if he might cum. She thought about pulling on his balls, but experience had taught her he wasn't close enough to cum. So she let him ride the wave of the edge which lasted much longer than most.

"Here's the deal. He wants to watch me masturbate. I am going to cuff your hands behind your back and blindfold you while you kneel in front of the couch facing the front door. Then I am going to sit naked on a towel on the couch. Spread my legs wide open and play with my sweet pussy like a horny slut. That's the view he wants when he walks in. He can look over you and focus on me. Fulfilling his fantasy of watching me masturbate while he fucks the warm wet hole in front of him. This will make it like a glory hole situation for him."

"Now I suggest you take a bathroom break and drink some water. You'll want plenty of saliva on that monster when it's in your throat." she smirked as she unhooked his wrists.

Later in the den she whispered, "This is going to be SO HOT." as she cuffed his hands behind his back. "Masturbating while I watch you pleasure him. Sucking that BIG FAT Cock for me. Can you believe the prudish woman you asked to marry you has actually set up your cock sucking fantasy for you?" she continued as she slipped the blindfold over his face. They kissed deeply. A passionate French kiss that went on until they heard a car door slam in the driveway.