All Comments on 'Cucky Gets Lucky'

by Tosshhh_

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Which is it?

Is he a firefighter? A business man? Or a slave owner? I’m only curious because this story makes no sense from ANY angle.

How about you stick to jerking off to your mothers used underwear and leave story telling to adults?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Welcome

Yet another author switches genres to troll the LW readership with a story he knows will be panned. Author's lane seems to be BDSM , so maybe he likes abuse.

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_over 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I respect and appreciate you guys feedback. Even if you guys didnt enjoy the read I do learn from all viewpoints perhaps this story was miscategorized.

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_over 4 years agoAuthor
Anonopuss

Dont worry I'm not the kind of guy to track you down and use your hair as a cum rag you dont have to hide your identity dont be affraid this is a safe space. A space for people like you to be themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"...perhaps this story was miscategorized."

There's no perhaps about it. BDSM or Fetish would have been far, far better fits.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Like Cucky, I am just a pathetic, caged, dickless (1+1/2" flaccid, 3+1/2" erect and just one, very small, testicle) cuckold. From my perspective this story is a very well written, realistic, erotic and enjoyable piece of writing. I have experienced wearing a chastity device on a nude beach and it is astonishing the level of interest that it generates, particularly from the ladies. For me it was a deliciously humiliating experience and for my Wife an intensely empowering one.

Thank you for your writing and please continue.

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hey thanks I was starting to wonder if anyone appreciated the story lol. There will be additional chapters to this I already have enough material for possibly 3 chapters. I will categorize the sequals differently to appease the haters

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Mr Tosshhh

I prefer the term realist instead of hater. If you post in fetish, where this belongs, I doubt that any of these comments will follow you there. Well, perhaps that pathetic anon who claims he is a cuck will go with you. We won't miss him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cucked!

Dear 26thNC,

Just because you were cuckolded you should not take out your bitterness on everyone else, including your Ex and aspiring writers.

Move on with life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm offended that anyone

Would disrespect 26th since he is often the only sane person on this site.k

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story length advertisement for your cock?

I like cuckold stories, and yours has some good elements. But if you talk once more about your “ massive throbbing pillar,” “huge cock,” etc. I’m gonna throw my iPad across the room.

It’s fine to have your WOMAN talk about it, but it’s time for you to give the self-flattery a rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick

Just terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yikes.

That was pathic.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
I'd only let

wife fuck that big cock, if it rammed my manKunt, and ATM came in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Belongs in FETISH. Crappy story. Get the cops to take the cage off and arr3est your wife. Divorce her while she sits in jail. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jeeezzzzz Keep the gay man on man stuff OUT. If we knew this was coming we could have stayed away and let only those interested in it read it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Bitch

Started with promise with the wife being attracted to a dominant hung man but then changed direction. I was looking for more attention to be on the wife. I have no use for mouthy little bitches, she needs to be put in her place hard. It would be fun to pass her around as hubbie watches her turned into a free use slut, neither having any control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous