Cucky's Reward Ch. 02

Story Info
A bisexual cuckold has a promise fulfilled to him.
5.4k words
3.53
13k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people mentioned in this story were adults at all points of it. The story takes place in Germany, where school went for 13 years back in the 90s. The story is fictional, but characters, feelings and events resemble those of my own life.

A) Manfred

Manfred had sent me an e-mail. That came out of the blue. I hadn't heard from him in quite a while.

Manfred is my oldest friend, unfortunately, I can't say my best friend any more. We grew up together in the same village. Our mothers are friends.

Manfred is a year older than me and is a very different person than I am. I am shy, he is confident. His ambition led him to become a doctor even though his school results were lacking, whereas I never became anything despite my university diploma.

Manfred grew up as a single child raised by a single mother. His father died young. His mother asked to help him from an early age on, I guess this is where his confidence stems from. I have seen him somewhat as an older brother, and I can imagine that he had similar feelings for me, considering his yearning for family.

There was this special thing that bonded us together, and that was the secret blowjobs I gave him in the last year of school. I had just turned 18, Manfred was already 19. He had chosen to repeat the year so he could get better marks on graduation giving him a better chance of entering university as a student of medicine.

Manfred already had a string of girlfriends, I had none. One day he found a porn video I had rented. He teased me about it and then insisted we watch it together. At that point, I had already confided in him that I have some interest in other boys. Our dicks were out, we were wanking to very vanilla porn on a crappy video cassette, back in the 90s.

Manfred had his dick out and egged me on: "Come on! You told me you wanted to try it!" I knew he was teasing and didn't expect me to do anything. However, I looked at his penis and it was so tempting. The shaft was not that long, but the glans was fat, shining with precum. What an opportunity to make my dream come true!

Before even I understood what was happening, I had leapt over to Manfred lap and wrung my mouth around his dick. Sucking dick is natural, and the girls on the screen demonstrated me how it is done properly. Manfred let it happen, laughing sheepishly at me. I had stopped thinking, acting on my animalistic urges alone. My tongues was twirling around his fat glans, I sucked him hard, I kissed his big bulging balls. Pleasuring Manfred felt even better than I felt it would in my dreams. It was not even a surprise when I felt a creamy liquid inside my mouth. Delighted, I swallowed it all.

From then on, whenever Manfred felt like it, he would pull down his pants and tell me to suck him. I always obliged enthusiastically. He would laugh at me whenever he came in my mouth and realised that I was swallowing his cum.

So Manfred was the total heart-breaker, he must have had about six girlfriends in the times we were in high school and I was the loner who was shy and got rejected. I often had crushes on girls, but that never let to anything.

For quite a while, I had a special crush on a girl called Melanie. She had been in my class for years and towards the end of our senior year, I was at the point when I believed that finally my craving to find my first love, to get laid for the first time would be fulfilled with Melanie -- but then Manfred came along and made out with her.

For him, the courtship was very fast. Just one party, and she was his. All this success stemmed from his confidence, there was nothing else that I remember that particularly stood out with Manfred. He wasn't particularly good looking, he wasn't very smart, he wasn't overly popular.

I was a very shy boy, all my friends already had girlfriends, were not virgins any more. I felt like the total loser. I had this massive crush on Melanie, and had surely told Manfred about it. So what does my best friend do as soon as the first opportunity arises as he meets her at a party? Seduces her and takes her home the same night.

B) The Best Blowjob of my Life

I remember the one blow job I have given to Manfred, which I consider to be the best blowjob of my life:

One evening, Manfred's mother was gone over the weekend and we had his place for ourselves. He invited me over as usual. Melanie, his new girlfriend. was there, too. We watched videos and drank wine. We all got quite drunk, especially me.

They were sometimes making out and I had to pretend that I was really interested in the movie when I was actually trying to get some sneak peeks when Manfred's hand got under Melanies's T-Shirt, for example. Manfred knew that I had had a crush on Melanie. and teased me about looking when they were engaged in kissing and making out.

I passed out and slept on the couch instead of going home. I did not even notice that they went to bed and turned off the TV and light for me.

I woke up in the morning and could hear them. They were obviously fornicating. I could hear Melanie moaning and shrieking. I could not resist and started to wank. I was incredibly envious. I wished I was Manfred, maybe I also wished I was Melanie. I wished that I could have sex. I blew quite a bit of sperm into my undies.

The moaning died down, then I could hear footsteps on the staircase. I closed my pants. Manfred entered the room. He did not say a word. I still lay on the couch and he came close to me. He lowered the boxer shorts he was wearing. His penis was still covered with his cum and Melanie's pussy juices. I knew they were doing it bareback because Melanie had told me that she was on the pill.

Manfred did not have an erection any more but I eagerly licked his penis. Licked off all the juices, kissed his head and put it into my mouth. I did not get Manfred to ejaculate again, but it was so fulfilling. I was so happy to have licked a girl's juices off of Manfred's penis. A dream come true. Manfred just pulled his boxers up and went back to his girlfriend. I got up and went home.

Later that day, I had extensively masturbated over that event, Melanie was gone and Manfred's mother had returned. I called him and asked him if I could come over "so we could do it again" please. He agreed and so I went over to his house again to give him a blowjob until he ejaculated into my mouth. I thanked him for everything and left, some sperm still in my hair.

I had often imagined what It was like when Manfred fucked Melanie, I have masturbated about it countless times.

After High School, we both left our home town and went to study in different cities. I visited him sometimes, and we would usually see each other when we came home to our parents over Christmas. I don't know how many girls he has had while he was studying, but it must have been quite a few. He liked telling me about it. I was still a virgin at age 21. He once jokingly told me that if I ever had a girlfriend, he would come and fuck her.

And that was I was stuck with thinking about as I was reading his e-mail: His promise to fuck my girlfriend. I felt like he should do it, I felt like it was that piece that was still missing.

I was very shy around girls and hardly ever dared to approach anyone. And when I did, it was without success. I had taken to porn and brief encounters with men 20 to 30 years my senior. I would suck their dicks and they would fuck my arse, but there was no emotion beyond lust in those sex acts. Emotionally, I am not gay. I mean, I cannot form romantic bonds with a person of the same sex. I was dreaming of doing so with the opposite sex.

C) The Story of Rita and Me

I met Rita during my third semester at uni. Rita is tall, chubby with heavy boobs and a large booty, she has shoulder long reddish hair. With her height of 1,75 meters, her strict face and her pot belly, she certainly does not fit into what society classifies as beautiful. But for men like me, who appreciate full sized women, she definitely has her attractions.

She was my first and only female lover. Our honeymoon phase was full of sex -- mediocre sex. All those years wasted on pornography and casual homoerotic encounters have left their mark. I initially could not get it up and would often struggle to, an emotional barrier erected by my lack of confidence, my nervousness.

Two years later, Rita cheated on me for the first time. Rita and I were already living together. It had just turned out to be cheaper and more convenient.

Rita had been on a field trip excavating in her rare field of study, archaeology. Her tutor, Fabian, had seduced her. Fabian was a man of about 40 years, and must have been attractive for her with his life experience, confidence, academic position, and admittedly, good looks. I had met him a few times before the field trip and he had known that Rita and I were a couple. Her uni friends who had also been on the field trip, were aware of the fling. Rita confessed to me because she wanted to avoid me hearing it from those other uni students.

To both of our surprise, I felt no anger at all. Why would I be angry? It was for sex, and Fabian was attractive, I would have done the same in all honesty. Given the opportunity, which was obviously there for Rita. But not for me.

Rita even warned me that if I don't express anger, she would probably do it again. I had nothing to say to this, so Rita did it again.

About a month later, I came home late and went straight to bed. Rita was already in bed. I felt something wet on my pillow, and quickly realised that it was sperm. I was straight up in bed, waking up Rita and confronted her about it. She apologised telling me that Fabian had indeed been there and left before I came home. She had simply failed to find that sperm.

This time I was upset, but I had no intention to leave Rita. I loved her and was able to forgive her.

During her confession, Rita told me that Fabian already knew that I was aware about the situation.

I caught myself masturbating fantasizing about Rita and Fabian, imagining how she was riding him, how he had shot his sperm onto her and onto my pillow.

I had met Fabian once during the time he was having that affair with Rita. I could not help myself from feeling aroused in his presence, thinking about how he is screwing my girlfriend and knowing that I know. He must have felt so proud of himself in that moment.

One day, Rita openly told me she was going to meet Fabian again. "He will fuck me from now on. You didn't object to this earlier, so that is how it is going to be now. I will have a second lover. I don't want to be stuck with monogamy and you being my only sex partner. I love you and want to stay with you, but I am not willing to give up on exploring my sexuality."

There was little room for discussion on this, I felt. It was accepting the new lifestyle or breaking up with Rita. I certainly did not want to break up. I feared I would never find anyone else. And besides, I had realised her talk had made me horny. We had pretty good sex after that talk, I jumped on Rita with more lust than I had ever felt, and even went a bit rough on her.

This is how our arrangement came to place.

I confessed to Rita that I masturbate thinking of her and Fabian. She would keep on fucking other men but she'd also tell me about it so that I would at least get the pleasure of properly wanking to her infidelities being filled in with all the necessary details.

The affair with her tutor had given Rita, who used to be shy like myself, a huge confidence boost. After Fabian had broken off their fling, Rita pursued other men who she seduced with the prospect of no-strings-attached sex affairs. It made me proud to realise how many men were lusting for Rita.

Rita would always visit them or do it in our apartment when I was away. I pleaded with Rita not to stay the entire night, but Rita hardly ever followed that wish. We established the rules that I at least got to lick her pussy afterwards and she would tell me all about the sexual practices performed. It made me so horny that I got my dick hard enough to penetrate Rita.

I would often use part of my time alone to hook up with men. I told Rita about it, and it seemed to make her happy thinking that now the relationship was open on both sides. I never felt it that way, because the men I had sex with stayed anonymous, while Rita's lovers were also her friends, which made it so much more painful for me.

I remember confiding in my old friend Manfred to my partner's infidelity back in uni days. In his older brother way, he scolded me and pointed to the supposed immorality of me tolerating my partner's adultery. I dismissed it and told Manfred that he is boring and mainstream.

D) Arranging the Visit

So Manfred wanted to come and visit. Wasn't that the perfect opportunity for him to finally fulfil his promise to fuck my first girlfriend? It had been twelve years since Rita and I have been together, but there just hadn't been opportunities. Rita and Manfred had met briefly a few times during those Christmas trips back home to the parents. There hadn't been much space for them to develop anything. Neither would there be when Manfred would come to visit.

What could I do? Certainly I couldn't ask Manfred straight away to please fuck my girlfriend. Manfred had settled down after many promiscuous years. He had a wife and two children now. No, I had to do it in a different way. What could I do? I could cloud my kinky request as a joke. I could remind him of his promise, a promise that he would have forgotten about in all likelihood.

I decided to just write it. So I replied to his e-mail. I put in the promise. I wrote: "hey, remember how you once told me you'd fuck my first girlfriend if I ever got one? Guess what, Rita and I are still together!" I got shocked after I pressed SEND and realised that I had really written that to Manfred. He'd be furious. He might even cancel his trip over it. Oh shit.

Then there was Rita. Of course, if I wanted that next infidelity to happen, I had to ask her. That would be hard. But, fuck, I needed that to happen and had already set it into motion with my inappropriate e-mail to Manfred. I should wait for Manfred's response first before I embarrassed myself with highly inappropriate requests to Rita.

Manfred replied two days later, calmly organising the specifics of his trip with me. No mention of that sentence. I was confused. But no more talk to him about Rita! Maybe Rita could seduce him?

I mustered my courage and asked Rita about Manfred. I figured after all the lonely nights, after all my tolerance, she could do me that one favour. Fuck with a man that I wanted her to fuck with, not one of her choosing. And Manfred was an attractive man, it shouldn't be too much to ask, I reasoned to myself. But Rita was not amused.

"What?!? You can't ask me for this! Why are you even doing this?!? Are you in love with Manfred and you don't dare offer him your own hole?"

Rita had no clue about the secret blowjobs, and I wouldn't inform her.

"It is my body, my choice. I don't sleep with other men to your delight, I do it because it pleases me. You have no right to ask me for such a ... thing!"

That settled it. I shut up and asked her no more. The whole thing was done, cancelled. I was still looking forward to meet up with my friend Manfred.

E) The Night of Manfred's Visit

I chatted with Manfred through the details of his visit to us, just when he would arrive, etc. I did not mention my attempts to have him fulfil his teenage promise to me. I realised it is not on the cards, it would be just meeting up with an old friend.

And so it was when he arrived. We hugged upon his arrival, had dinner together at our apartment.

Manfred told us about his hard work as a surgeon, about his wife, kids and his dog. I had completely given up on any thought of him taking Rita that night. The evening strolled on, we had some wine. All of us had more of the good stuff than I had anticipated, so Manfred suggested at some point, late in the evening, before the bottle shops close, that I should go out and get another bottle.

At first I genuinely thought he is sending me because I am the one who knows where the bottle shop is, and sending Rita would be not very gentlemanly, also considering that I am his old friend who he can command around like an older brother would. I put my shoes on and left the apartment for the short walk to the next bottle shop.

The cold outside sobered me up. What if that was just a ruse to get flirty with my wife? Maybe I should give them some time? Maybe I am just imagining things and I would be wasting time that I could spend with Manfred? But he had been looking at Rita's cleavage, in that elegant evening gown that she had put on for the occasion.

I could not help myself but hope and thus I took my time choosing the wine, bought two bottles, carefully stowed them into my bag, slowly walking home. The shopkeeper even got annoyed with me, wanting to close down for the night.

I finally had enough of waiting out in the cold and returned to my apartment. I wondered what I would find inside. Would I drink the wine by myself or would I just find the two of them innocently chatting.

I decided to open the door in the sneakiest way I could.

Taking a peek towards the direction of the sofa I could see the two making out, their tonges deeply interlocked, her breasts already exposed, with Manfred's hands fondling them.

Unfortunately, they spotted that I was there and Rita took Manfred by the hand and dragged him into our bedroom. On the way out, she gave me a stern glance.

"You stay here. Don't you dare open that door.", she commanded. "You may sit here on the sofa and wank." Manfred had one of his characteristic chuckles when she said that.

Manfred was shutting the door behind them and I sat down on the sofa.

I was sitting on the sofa that had been the site of Rita's infidelity just a moment ago. My cock was rock hard. Of course, I was not allowed inside the bedroom, but at least I would be able to listen in to their moans and groans!

I sat there, and of course, I could hear nothing. I stared at the etiquette of the wine bottle. I wondered what I was doing. Why was I doing that to myself? Manfred had teased me for my virginity while he had been a womanizer. He was probably responsible for my messed up sexuality that still irritated and pained me. I could hear him laughing behind the closed door. I could hear them laughing. They were probably laughing about me. It was incredible how fast they could find sex, something that I was lacking and had envied all my life. It was mean of them to exclude me, to do this to their best friend. I felt alienated and left behind.

And yet I had wanted what I was experiencing right now, I had been struck with disappointment when I believed it would not happen. My heart had been racing when I was outside buying wine and still unsure whether it would happen or not. Half of me had desperately wanted Manfred to grab my partner's pussy, the other half of me just wanted to go home and have a nice chat.

And now, I was here, I could hear them giggling, and my penis was erect.

Oh shit, what was I doing sitting here on the sofa?!? I had wasted time, I should be at the door, pressing my ear against it. I snuck to the door and pressed my ear against it.

I could hear them whisper to each other, but I could not make out what they were saying. It wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. They would be undressing each other right now, no they should already be undressed, shouldn't they? I had been sitting on the sofa for a while.

There were too many gaps where I could not hear anything discernable, just a bit of the bed creaking or a whispering voice. It was getting uncomfortable standing with the ear to the door trying not to move so as not to make a sound.

12