Cucky's Reward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I could hear them, clearly kissing.

I got my penis out and started rubbing myself. I had to turn sideways for that into an even more awkward position to avoid being caught out as a peeping Tom. They knew that I was out here, listening in, so what was the point of my embarrassment? I still felt embarrassed about what I was doing but I was precisely here because that was all I wanted to do.

I stopped masturbating, realising it would be hellish having cum and being relaxed when the great moment came. The anticipation was horrid. Why did I have to wait for so long? Weren't the two burning with passion? I could return to the sofa and relax for a little bit, maybe even drink wine. But no, then I might miss out on the moment of penetration.

I think I heard the slurping and smacking of blowjob. Certainly Manfred could not resist the offer of a boobjob! Why did they have to speak in such a low voice? I could not understand what they were whispering into each other's ears. I imagined Manfred sucking on Rita's nipples, rubbing his penis between her huge boobs, licking her bald pussy.

AAAH, there it was! Finally, the groan of the first penetration. I went back to masturbation, now that I could listen in to the groans and moans, the creaking of the bed, the rhythmic smacking of flesh against flesh.

I thought of Manfred's penis, my first penis, inside Rita's pleasure cave. Moist and eager, eager for Manfred's fat dick, that I had loved so much and taken care of so often. I could not stop myself, I masturbated incessantly, I think I even came before Manfred did. Inside my partner's pussy.

What had I done?!? I have cum, the juice was running down my groin. How would I be able to get inside Rita during the night? Because fucking her was clearly my intention, it had to happen after such an intense event.

Damn, the cialis pills were in the bedroom. No access, I should have planned that better. I should have taken one before Manfred had even gotten here. After what must have been Manfred's groan of ejaculation, I could not hear anything for a while.

I returned to the sofa and opened the bottle. I I had to console myself that I would just be licking Rita's pussy, hopefully with Manfred's sperm inside it. I hoped so much that they had not used condoms. Of course, they would have. Or maybe not. Manfred was a faithful husband nowadays. Or maybe he wasn't, considering what he was doing right now. I felt relaxed after my own orgasm, and the whole situation irked me again. Why did I let that happen? Why did I not talk to Rita to ask her to finally put an end of trample on my feelings? This was the typical post-ejaculation angst. I felt it every time Rita was out for the entire night, every time the excitement had subsided. Now I had to deal with it while Manfred was still in bed with her, just one room away.

I thought of Manfred's glorious rod again. I imagined Rita kissing it. I wanted to kiss it myself. Maybe Manfred would still let me, even after all those years. The evening definitely had felt like a return to our past as teenagers.

When would Manfred come out of the room? They were certainly taking their time. Would he stay in the room all night and fuck Rita again in the morning? Would she wake him up with a blowjob?

Then they were back at moaning and groaning. I wondered whether Rita would even let me fuck her. She might be exhausted after the treatment she was receiving from Manfred. Or after the treatment she was giving him. I imagined her riding on Manfred.

I was back at the door, listening in, enjoying the noises of excitement. I played with myself, but careful not to cum a second time. That would be so much. I had to be careful. I heard Rita shriek and Manfred cackling like a kobold. I would love to know what he was laughing about. Rita's shriek had been very loud. I didn't even know that she could get that loud during sex. Not with me, at least. I have to ask her how loud she got after the next time she is with her boyfriend.

Silence again. I went back to the wine and the sofa. The wine made me tired. I wished I could have known whether I would sleep on the sofa

Finally, the bedroom door opened and Manfred came out, pulling up his zipper. He looked at me, grinning. He closed the door behind him and approached me.

My heart began to pound. Manfred pulling his zipper up was not a good sign. I looked at him in a meek way, did not dare speak.

Manfred whispered: "I have never had a woman offer me her pussy that fast."

"Oh" I muttered shyly, looking at Manfred's groin area. There was an awkward silence between us.

Manfred was still standing there, I bet he was also unsure what to say or do.

"Ok, may I make myself comfortable on the couch now? Rita is waiting for you in the bedroom." he finally said.

"Oh please, I was thinking ... may I?" I looked up at his face, still reddened from the exercise.

"What?!? No, I think we are past that age. Rita has given me plenty, I don't need your tongue on my cock as well. I have left something for you on Rita's body. You better get it quick before she wipes it off."

Oh Oh, I had to get in there fast. No, I am certainly not past that age, but I have to accept that Manfred is. I had swallowed Manfred's semen many times, but I was still aching to do it yet again.

I rushed into the bedroom, where Rita was lying on the bed, the blanket removed, presenting me her naked body. There was no doubt that she just had had sex. Then I spotted the sperm between her breasts. I quickly undressed in silence and lay next to her.

I immediately went with my head between her breasts and started to lick it off.

"What the fuck are you doing?!?" Rita tried pushing me off, but I resisted her push and kept on licking. That was my reward, I had earned it.

There wasn't that much, and Rita finally agreed to let me do my thing. It wasn't that much sperm, it had probably been Manfred's second shot when he came between her boobs. I went between Rita's legs do dig for more.

"I know you are homosexual, but I didn't think about you wanting to do that. Is that even safe?" Rita asked, but I ignored her, having found more of Manfred's juices oozing out of her pussy. I eagerly swallowed that as well. This time it was more, that must have been from Manfred's first shot. Manfred was still the old friend, he had left me so much of his sweet cream. I was in bliss that they had indeed done it bareback.

The taste of Manfred's sperm drunk from this particular well made me get hard. I seized the opportunity, mounted Rita and inserted immediately. There was no resistance, I slipped right into the moist grotto, still wet from all the action that had already happened that night.

I looked at Rita's face while I was exictedly pumping away. I felt like Rita was just letting me, but was not excited anymore herself. Indeed, she was as matter-of-factly as a sex worker who had her third client of the day.

"Manfred has not used a condom" she informed me while I was pumping. "He and his wife are monogamous, so I guess that there is no risk of infection". Woah, she could be so down to earth. It did not seem to affect her at all that she was having sex with two men in the space of just a few minutes.

I kissed her so she would stop giving me such mundane information when I don't want to hear it.

Instead, I would ask her about the juicy stuff.

"Did you give him blowjob? Did he really come while getting a boobjob?"

"Of course, he was all over my boobs from the very start. He rubbed his dick against them at the beginning, sometime again and then he pulled out and squirted while he was fucking my boobs for the third time. Sure, I have sucked his cock. It is nice and fat. You would love it."

Rita was giving me the details just as she had done with her previous lovers as I kept on fucking with her descriptions keeping my penis hard.

"Oh, he totally started it. As soon as you were outside the door, he was all over me. He started kissing me straight away as if that was the normal thing to do when the partner had just left the house. I let him, well, because you asked me to, and then this confidence is also quite sexy, you know?"

"Manfred is quite a good kisser. He knows how to keep his tongue in my mouth for just the right time, not pecking at me like a chicken like you do."

"Manfred insisted that I should ride him, he wanted to see my boobs bounce. Then he turned me around and fucked me doggy. He loves my big arse."

"The second time he did me missionary, then pulled out to rub his dick between my boobs again. He came doing that. No problem, he has given me glorious orgasms."

I was in heaven. I kissed my hot woman that I am so proud of.

12