Cuculiformes 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From under the covers came the sound of wet sucking as Julian returned to lapping all the sweetness up from around her drenched lips. His tiny hands found the charged nub at the top of her opening and peeled it bare, his tongue forcefully cleaning it dry. Her body was trembling and overheating, he could feel her heart in ecstatic overdrive pulsing through her clit. Her legs moved around him, opening her thighs wide, her body flowering in unmistakable welcome, ready to be mounted.

Unable to resist the innate call of the primal beast, Julian took his cue from her body. He shuffled up across her loins, his small arms clasping each side of her hips, while his body gently rubbed against her. His body released his pheromones from the glands along his belly to mark his territory against any other rivals, and then he settled into a slow hunch to find the perfect position for his body to link to hers.

His back legs propped himself in place, his bushy tail swishing and tickling lightly against her thighs. Her wet pussy was hot against him, and with a little more humping of his waist, he was perfectly lined up with her hungry opening. He laid his head on her belly, listening intently to her heartbeat, their close contact letting him feel the electrical currents coursing down her excited nerves, she was more than ready for what was to follow.

He let his ovipositor descend, the soft tip like an exploring worm began swaying, and then it dropped down to the slick floor of her vagina and wriggled around in her cream to lubricate its ongoing journey.

Through the taste buds in the ovipositor he could taste her body's sexual cycle, letting him know she was childless and ripe for motherhood. Her responses to his earlier touches had primed her to receive what she was programmed to from a male of her species, an injection of sperm that would have to fight its way through her inner gate and find her own waiting egg to begin fertilization.

While her body was reproductively more complex than a Gloria, it was not so dissimilar that Julian's evolutionary breeding habits were voided. The ovipositor opened, the three barbed lips padded gently along her tunnel while the constricting muscles behind cautiously pushed it deeper.

Her reflexes responded to his exploring, her heart fluttering while her pussy clenched onto the exploring link between them. Hungrily it was trying to devour him, aiding him against the naturally tight depths he was in.

Brooke whimpered in her sleep, his natural scent heightening her sexual receptiveness, and the secretions from along his ovipositor were also designed to transfer straight to her bloodstream and lower her inhibitions while heightening her senses.

Far from wanting her to not notice his intrusion, he was grooming her body to respond to it naturally, and to crave more.

Reaching her final protective dimple, he tried pushing through the last tunnel, but her gate was firmer and smaller than a Gloria, so he let his splayed tip gently explore. Between his connection inside her body, his arms around her waist and his head held tight against her, he was able to read her body's every response to his touches, until he was able to coordinate all of his attention on bringing her to her first cervical orgasm.

Her body was twitching under him, electricity richocheting through her system as her breathing lifted him in short, startled moans. Her arms had lain loosely next to her most of the time, but now her hands were wrapped into the edge of the covers, gripping them tightly.

Her thighs had drifted open as she fluttered on the edge, allowing him to lock tightly against her. With her senses now overloaded in bliss, he closed his ovipositor's lips until they were firmly closed like a spear point.

Pushing the rounded point into her tunnel, he let her welcoming body help him push and ride through the last length of protection until he was through into her now defenceless womb.

Once in he splayed open again so there would be no accidental withdrawal, and then he shuffled his hips up against her again, releasing his next ooze of hormone directly onto her vaginal walls.

While he continued to breed her, the hormones would begin the trigger for her next stage of accepting his children. Already her racing heart was pumping the first molecules into her subconscious programming.

His muscles flexed, pushing himself deeper up near one fallopian tube until he felt he was buried far enough to begin the next step. Down through his body he squirted an orangey gel packed with receptive hormones and high energy food that would enhance the chances of her bonding to the egg, and also feed it in its first hours of rapid growth.

His ovipositor could taste the new mix within her, confirming that the first steps were on track. Her body was still racing under him, all of his chemical tricks ensuring that the orgasm he had triggered in her was still bouncing through her nerves. The drenching wetness he could feel blistering his skin at their junction confirmed she was more than willing to receive him.

Satisfied, he let out a small grunt as his body released his first egg into the long tube connecting them, allowing his own backed up system some relief. Contraction by contraction, grunt by grunt, wriggle by wriggle, it left his body, passing through her wet, welcoming entry, down her hot clinging tunnel and then through her final defenses until it discharged into the orange gel.

His tube partly closed against it, nudging it tight against her folds, and then with gentle movements he squirted more gel around it until it was well bedded in with enough hormone and food to last until he could return again to top it up.

Satisfied, he withdrew slightly to explore near her second tube entry, as Glorias only had a single, simple birthing system. Confident that the second was as good as the first, he laid his second egg within her, sealing it over with more gel.

With the whole thing over, and his body no longer feeling tight from being full of eggs, he withdrew slightly to seal her dimpled gate from the inside, and then he withdrew completely. Her breathing had slowed, but her body was still hot and hungry, her heart still beating quickly. He listened intently to her body's mechanics, feeling the currents running through her.

Finally satisfied, he dismounted and nestled in between her open thighs, noisily lapping up all the sweet juices she had to share. With that done, he tunnelled out of the covers back into the open air, letting his nose lead him on new adventures around the ship.

**********

Brooke rolled out of bed with an energetic bounce. She felt good, really good. There must have been something in the air, even her dreams were deeply satisfying. She couldn't remember exactly what they were of, but after months of no sex away from her husband except her occasional fingers, her body felt as though it had all of its itchy bits well and truly scratched.

Instead of putting her hair up into a quick ponytail as usual, she stood in front of the mirror and brushed it out loose, teasing and tempting it to look just so. There was no one to impress, but for some reason she just wanted to be showy today. In space, no one carries around spare sexy underwear unless their partner was with them, so as much as she wanted to dress for attention, she put on her usual plain black underwear and baggy clothes. She still felt pretty though, with her hair all brushed out.

And she was hungry. She found her empty tea cup from the night before, stared at it in confusion for a second not remembering that she'd finished it, and then hustled herself off for breakfast. She was looking forward to getting more samples under her microscopes and imagers, and finding out what kind of secrets the planet was still holding in its water.

**********

Brooke tapped her temple, deep in thought, and then twisted some loose hair strands back off her face. The water under her microscope had a lot of very interesting bio markers in it, and she was trying to put her memories together of what exact stage of evolution they were indicative of, and what kind of genus and species they might tie to.

She demounted the sample and cleaned the equipment down, ready for the next one. With a little side step and swirl, she danced her way across to the adjacent bench and unpacked the next collection box, taking the top jar ready to test. With a sashay and groove, she returned to the microscope. She took a sip from her cup of tea, and a bite from a sweet donut. Not that she should be eating anything too high energy with her extra curves, but she'd just eat a little less tomorrow to balance it out.

Mounting the next sample, she studied the swarming life under the microscope while she ate. As she noted down her observations, her stomach gave her a slight niggle, alternating between a dull ache deep down and a little sharp pain, like an insect bite. She soothed it with gentle rubs in between her notes, but it never quite went away, instead duplicating until she felt like two points of heat were glowing deep down inside her.

She polished off her drink, and then another, with a second donut. She felt extra hungry, maybe it was because of the good night's sleep she had, which blurred in her mind with some thoughts of having sex with her husband and eating delicious food. She sat idly thinking of her husband and how little they had sex, and whether that mattered to her. Not that it did, she had fingers when she needed, but they just weren't the same.

The twinge inside burst again, triggering her to take the last bites of food and wonder why she was craving a vanilla one. Hungrily she returned to the mess hall and preloaded one up on the menu for eating later in the shift.

On the walk back her stomach began playing up again, fluttering more than stinging, but still enough to be uncomfortable. Rubbing it gently, she was startled by Mike walking out of a side doorway, who only grinned at her odd actions.

He walked away with a chuckle and "Later, Brooke," but something drew her back to watch him walk away with interest. Her senses were tugging at her to follow him, but instead she simply wondered how big his cock was and how well they still worked on older men. With him finally out of sight, she turned and continued back to her lab. At the door she stopped with a gasp, realizing the whole way she had thought about having sex with him.

She gave herself one last tummy rub, and then determinedly focused on her work.

**********

She sat in the quiet mess hall with the last bite of the donut staring at her, and a fresh cup of sweet tea. There was something still going on inside her body, but it had settled into a minor pressure that was no longer as fierce as it had been, and seemed to be diminishing the more she tried to ignore it. Food definitely seemed to help.

From the outer hall came the sound of hands slapping out a beat, and then the unmistakable sound of a double take step at the hall entry.

"Hey Brooke, I was just stopping by for a bite on my way back from the gym." It was Rolley, and she smiled inwardly that the only biting he wanted to do was into her. She looked over her shoulder with a grin, he was leaning on the doorway, wearing nothing but a pair of loud, silk boxers and carrying an equally loud sweat towel draped over his shoulders. He was still a little sheened in sweat from his workout, as evidenced by the glow on his chest, and obviously perked up on positive energy.

She looked him up and down, noting the uncontained bulge in his boxers which she realized she lingered a little too long on.

"Let's see if they have anything interesting on the menu," he teased, obviously noticing her brief stare. It was space, the menu was always the same, whatever you programmed in from the selection of raw ingredients they had.

"Yes, I was a little hungry myself," she retorted, "Thought I'd grab myself something a little different," and with that she held up the almost finished donut, the vanilla smell strong to her senses.

"I like a bit of vanilla myself, but I pegged you more for a chocolate girl," he smirked, moving up to the self-serve menu.

She picked up on his obvious inference, and smiled inwardly as she shot him down. "Nope, plain old vanilla, through and through." and then she took the last bite and finished it off. She liked watching him squirm to that retort, uncertain of what to say back to her. "I like my tea black though...." and she let her sentence trail off into nothing.

He laughed. "I bet you like a lot of things black," he cut in, laughing too hard at his joke. "Now, what do I have a hankering for tonight," and then he intently focused on the menu screen, scrolling here and there and muttering out the choices he felt like. With his back turned, Brooke's eyes travelled up and down his body.

Her scientist brain ticked off his features: male; tall; well muscled; heavily tattooed; early thirties; dominant; confident; prime sexual age; hung like a stallion; completely into her; would fuck her in a heartbeat...and she caught her thoughts drifting to places she hadn't expected. She sipped her tea instead to settle her thoughts, and rubbed her twinging tummy. Maybe she shouldn't have had the donut after all.

"Well, while that's going," he turned around, pulling out the chair opposite her, and putting one foot up on top of it. It briefly pulled his boxers taught and put them right in her eye line. "I ordered some of what you're having, see what the fuss is all about." He looked down on her, and took the edges of his towel and patted away some of his sheen.

His eyes hungrily searched her body, making her glad she was wearing the most basic black clothes she had, but something in her made her stretch her arms behind her head in a mock yawn, giving him the perfect view of her breasts mounding out the front of the tight shirt. Just a little show, nothing really to see, but his eyes latched on fiercely looking for any betrayal of her feminine shape, which finally came at full stretch when the hem slid up enough to show her belly button.

Her eyes latched onto his, which were latched on to her exposed skin. He quickly realized he'd been caught and looked away, mumbling about checking up on his menu selection being keyed in, but irresistibly his eyes were drawn back to her as she relaxed back into place. Her eyes were naturally lined up with his boxers and the firm length bulging lightly along his leg. She averted her own eyes enough to notice the tattoos on his abdomen.

"What are they of?" she asked, studying the dark ink over the dark muscles.

"They're gang tattoos," he stated, and proceeded to rattle off what the symbols and words represented. Which was all utter fantasy, Rolley had never been in a gang, seen a gang, or known anyone who was from a gang, but his clinging to a racial memory served to give his ego a firm foundation to exist on and something to believe in. As he pointed and talked, his body flexed and tightened, which she took in with growing interest.

Brooke's attention slowly drifted down from his pointing fingers to the gaudy boxers, emblazoned in red and yellow patterns representing some terrestrial sports team somewhere. His semi erect cock curved gracefully along his leg, impressing her with what she thought was its full length. Her eyes scanned back and forward along it, her ears taking no notice of the fact that his voice had faltered once he saw what she was doing instead of listening to him. He recovered quickly, but she had a noticeable effect on his body.

Her eyes widened as the bulge in the boxers firmed and grew, straining against the shiny material until it was tenting out and pointing more towards her. The glans was clear, the ridged outline of the corona showing how hefty his black weapon was. With the room in silence and her attention focused on his cock, he flexed it, causing it to bump about in the boxers, the silk shifting patterns of light as it struggled to escape its confinement.

Brooke gave a hushed "Oh," as it captivated her attention. She could smell a smear of vanilla icing on her fingers somewhere, which she drew to her lips to lick at, all the while staring fixedly at the dancing cock. She closed her eyes and savored the taste, her body responding naturally to the sexual energy in the room. She held her breath and imagined the hard flesh in front of her invading her body with long, hard strokes, the big, heavy head plundering its way deep inside, and the strong spurts of hot cum he'd drench her insides with.

With a startled cry her eyes flew back open. "I'm late, I'm late," she blurted out, trying to cover where her mind had taken her. The chair scattered behind her, and in a fluster she quickly tried to straighten it up and scurry out of the mess hall. Hustling back to her lab, she absently tried to lick the last atoms of vanilla off her fingers and then focused on the waiting lab and her day's chores. But first she straightened her shirt down and gave her stomach a reassuring rub.

Behind her, Rolley smirked and flexed his hungry cock. The auto menu behind him dinged with a fifteen minute warning his meal would be ready soon. With nothing to do but wait for food, he towelled off and dreamed of the blonde's hot, chunky body.

Chapter 6

Brooke set her half finished tea down next to her bed and flopped down. She wasn't exhausted, she just felt like something was siphoning her energy level off. And her breasts were a little tight, like her husband had cum on them and it was drying, putting a light tug on her skin. Wait, where did that thought come from?

She rubbed her nipples gently, seemingly soothing the little ache they were starting. She undid her pants and shuffled them off, and then took off the rest of her clothes too. It was warm laying there, so she got up and closed part of her privacy screen so the view from the door was blocked, but left enough airflow still running over her body to cool just a little.

No one came past her quarters on the night shift, but still she was self conscious enough to want to block the view of her now nude body. She looked down over her body, her fingers lightly touching her skin as she absently examined herself. Her stomach was a little more rounded than she remembered. When did that happen? Well, she wasn't as young as she used to be, and she had started eating a little more. Maybe she should diet for a while, and get it back under control?

Her fingers drifted into her dark blonde pubic hair, which she casually twirled and tugged. She wasn't much into self play, but without even thinking about it, she realized her fingers were soon glistening with her own wetness. This wasn't her, this would have to wait until she was back on Hub with her husband, so he could take care of her needs.

She looked at her half full cup, and instead decided that she wanted a caramel latte instead, which she wasn't going to get up and make. With a sigh she scooted down on the bed, fluffed her pillow to rest her head on, and stared up at the ceiling.

"Brooke, lights, out," she intoned. "What am I doing?" she admonished herself in the dark, extracting her wet fingers from between her legs, having not realized she had returned to lightly rubbing her clit again.

She let her thoughts drift to her husband and fell asleep.

**********

Julian sat looking around the long corridor, uncertain of where he was. He had explored much of the ship, scavenging food where he could, and was slowly putting the layout together in his mind. There was no sun, no wind, no gentle revolution of the planet to give him bearings of where was up and where was down. Food was scarce and unusual, but he did find a small, wet forest brimming with scented flowers and budding fruits. He slept here for a while, nestled in high branches, until he was disturbed by a heavy rain and the intrusion of people prodding about the foliage.