Cuculiformes 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned here often to drink, and rest, but the flowers were too small and too few to be enough to eat, and nowhere were there any others of his kind to socialize with. Alone and without companionship, he searched for Brooke through the day. She wasn't in the place he expected her to be, the place where he had claimed her body and made her a mother. Her scent faded out in the corridors, and in final frustration he had given up and returned to familiar corridors to explore through the day.

With most of the station now in darkness in the artificial space night, he could bound more freely and quickly around, rifling through many of the side rooms and the night time quarters of the people. Like the Glorias back at home, they were migratory, but he hadn't yet figured out their movements about the station. Bored, he gave up further searching and backtracked to his starting point, Brooke's quarters. He'd catch another long rest, and begin looking for her again.

Padding near her door, he picked up her fresh scent, tinged with the sweet cream he was especially hungry for. She had returned, and peeking through her doorway he could hear her steady breathing over on the bed, though she was hidden from view by the privacy curtain. Cautiously he cuddled around the walls until he could find a better vantage point, jumping up on a bench where he could lay and watch her awhile. Patiently he stayed there, making sure she was truly asleep before considering his next move.

Studying her room in more detail, he found several nice hidey holes he could return to out of sight. These creatures were completely different to Glorias, he couldn't sit on them and sleep all day while they silently chewed grasses and wandered the plains. These were far more active, and upright, and travelled and slept mostly alone. And he still wasn't entirely sure how safe they were to be around.

But still, this one smelt absolutely delicious. Swivelling his head around to make sure there were no threats, he moved to the benchtop edge and leapt down with a muted thump. Pausing to check around again, he padded across to the bed and leapt up. She was still there, laying unmoving, breathing peacefully. He dipped his head and took in her scent, and then quickly took a look around for any danger.

Feeling secure, he concentrated on the creature in front of him. His nose dipped into her cupped hand, searching for the slick wetness the smell promised, but her fingers had dried and left him with nothing but a teaser of what he was looking for. So he explored, studying her body up close, getting familiar with the differences she had to Glorias. Sniffing around her legs, he quickly found the second source of the smell, equally dry.

As lightly as he could he edged onto her thigh, dipping his nose into the crevice between her legs. After a few inquisitive licks, her body responded to his intimate touches, rapidly coating his tongue in her fresh sweetness. With her dam wall broken, his desire became too strong. Wriggling across her to nestle between her thighs, he worked his jaw feverishly into her heated depths.

His paws on her skin could feel her heartbeat quicken and her breathing change. Her thighs opened in response to his touches, letting him slide down between them so he could tunnel into her opening. His paws pulled at her clit and lips, adding to her own body's natural flowering of welcome, until her entry glowed hot pink and held itself open for him.

Brooke was making soft, approving sounds in her sleep, further enticing his aggressive licking as he sought to devour everything she was offering. Greedily he gave her body no respite from his advances, and in response she welcomed him with every sexual lure that nature had gifted her. She was sweet as any deep, tubular flower from his world, full of creamy replenishing nectar, with the added bonus of being warm and addictive, as though she was specially designed to be irresistible.

The room settled into the muted sound of Brooke's moans duetting with the wet sound of Julian's muzzle and tongue scouring her open pussy. Together the two unlikely lovers took their pleasure until Julian felt like it was time to move on from the foreplay to the main event, in the knowledge that when he was finished she'd be as wet and creamy as she was now.

He crawled up onto her body, his head resting on her belly, his big eyes staring up at her gently rising breasts. His front paws circled her waist as best he could while he rubbed his loins against her reddened mound, smearing her with his scent so that others of his kind would know she was claimed as his breeder.

Her heartbeat echoed through her skin, his whole body sensing the excitement coursing through her, which only served to increase his own desire. Glorias were far more passive, their biological transactions almost business like for him to plant the next generation in their bodies. But Brooke? Her body was full of energy and welcome, smouldering hotly with their skin to skin contact, which lifted his own energy and drive to make sure she was unquestionably his.

With a hunch of his hips back tight against her pussy, he let his ovipositor descend, the tip nudging firmly along the crease beside her clit, down the junction between her inner and outer lips until it fed directly into her already engorged opening. Deeper he explored into her clinging heat, nudging against her final gated entry. It proved challenging to open, his tip nudging it over and over, trying to find the right angle and force to push through. Each touch sent shivers through her body, her breathing sharpening as new orgasms ricocheted through her.

Breaking through his sealing gel, he could taste the environment in her womb, still charged with energy for the eggs and hormones to notify her body she was pregnant. With little grunts and wriggles, he laid his third egg, bedding it down with more hormonal gel, then he sealed her gated entry from inside and withdrew completely.

He stopped for a quick meal of her creamy juices, revelling in the treats these new breeders showered on him in return for carrying his children. Temporarily satisfied, he jumped down and returned to his exploration of the ship, centred on finding his way back to Brooke's quarters from any direction.