All Comments on 'Cuddled and Violated'

by vladm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was so different! I loved it! I liked reading about her thoughts each step of the way. Very interesting and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story of submission by a wife that had been neglected for to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is fantastic. I loved all the details about the touching. Humor a plus!

vladmvladmover 1 year agoAuthor

Many married ladies I find have this kind of hole in their lives, in emotional, sexual, and spiritual way. There are many many paths to filling these voids, of course, if a husband doesn't want his wife to be penetrated by strange men, the path is very short and easy. If he chooses to continue to evade the needs of his wife, the requirements of his marriage, then, well, she may feel free to do whatever she likes! And when she naively selects a "cuddle therapist", we know how this may end for everyone involved. I won't keep you all in suspense either, she goes to visit this man every week for a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story would love to know if she goes back for another cuddle and how she is with he or husband now, would love to more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the detail and hearing her thoughts, would love more of this one did she go back for another cuddle how did she interact with her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow wow wow!!! This had got me wanting to be fucked, so that's saying you really "touched" me with your story!

vladmvladmover 1 year agoAuthor

You know, I don't usually like to make sequels, but this is my highest rated story yet, so I guess you like the scenario or the characters, I don't know which. I re-read it myself, and I do like this lady, so I will make a surprise story coming soon. Thank you again for feedback, in all forms, we enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservladm@vladm
*** 28 May 2022 news: Readers and followers, I have been missing for almost a year. I have new stories to tell, they will be out over the next two months as I am home from my work. Enjoy, and please leave feedback so I know how much you cum to these! I travel for my work, I...