Cuddles & Sex with My Stepsister Ch. 01

Story Info
My stepsister gets into my bed and she gives me a handjob.
1.3k words
4.39
32.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

The sound of lightning snapped outside of my window. It was raining hard outside and had been all day. It was now 10 pm and I was laying in my bed with the lights off and watching television. A horror movie was on as it felt like the perfect movie for a rainy night. It was a B-movie featuring a monster that seemed to target only high school teenagers, especially girls. Many of the girls were half-naked or completely nude when the monster attacked. It was a silly movie but entertaining.

There was a knock at my door. "Hey, can I come in?" My stepsister Darlene said.

"Sure."

Darlene opened the door and stepped into my room. My stepsister was wearing very short shorts and a t-shirt. Her curly blond hair fell to her shoulders and strands of it hung in front of her face. She closed the door behind her and walked over to my bed.

"What are you watching?" Darlene asked me as she looked at the television. The monster was inside a girl's house and was silently climbing the stairs. There was a shot of the girl in the shower. The camera zoomed in on her tits.

Darlene laughed. "What is this?"

I laughed. "It's some horror movie from the 80s. I don't know the name of it."

The monster had now reached the top of the stairs and crept towards the bathroom. There was a shot of the girl rubbing soap over her tits. My dick actually twitched as I looked at her. She was hot and those tits were perky as fuck.

"Is that thing going to kill her?!" Darlene asked me.

"Yeah. I think so. Do you think you should be watching this?" I teased her. My stepsister had always been scared of horror movies. She refused to watch them even something as wholesome as Hocus Pocus.

Darlene laughed. "Shut up. I'm not going to get scared."

"Ok. Don't come crying to me when you can't sleep tonight. Mom and dad aren't here to run to," I said with a grin. Our parents were out of town for the night so my stepsister and I had the house to ourselves.

"Shut up!" Darlene said with a laugh and playfully pushed me. "Scooch over so I can watch the movie with you."

I scooted over on the bed to give her room. Darlene lifted the covers and got under them with me. I could smell her perfume and her natural scent as she moved closer to me.

"Oh my god! How does she not see that ugly thing?! Darlene said in a scared voice as she stared at the television. The monster was now in the bathroom and was approaching the shower. There was a quick shot of the girl as she put her head under the showerhead to wash her hair. She was completely oblivious to the creature that was coming closer to her.

There was a crack of lightning outside of my window and Darlene jumped with a small cry of surprise. I started to laugh.

"You are such a scaredy-cat," I teased her.

Darlene pushed me again and laughed. "That came out of nowhere! You were scared too!"

"No way! I'm not a baby like you," I said in a playful voice.

Darlene laughed again. "I'm not a baby! It's just...a little scary tonight. The house is so quiet. That's why I came in here."

"You needed your older stepbrother to protect you?" I asked her with a grin.

"No!" Darlene said with a laugh.

"Yeah, right. Here come closer over here. I promise no monster will get you while I'm around," I said.

Darlene giggled and then moved closer to me. She placed her head on my chest and her hand on my stomach. Her hair had a fruity smell from it that I knew was from the shampoo that she used. The warmth of her body and the softness of her legs against mine felt very nice.

She ran her hand over my abdomen. "Wow, you have some hard abs here!"

"Yeah, I've been going to the gym as often as I can," I said with pride. I had finally obtained the elusive six-pack after many years of working out.

Darlene's hand went under my shirt and ran over my abs. Her hand was warm and so soft. I felt my dick twitch unexpectantly. It felt nice.

Darlene's hand accidentally touched my crotch. There was a slight bulge there and my cock twitched against her hand. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Darlene said quickly.

I laughed. "It's ok. No worries."

"You're...kinda hard," Darlene whispered. "Is it from this movie? Is the naked girl turning you on?"

"Somewhat but also something else," I said in a teasing voice.

Darlene looked up at me with a grin. "What else?"

"Well...you. You smell so good and your body against mine is kind of getting me hard," I said truthfully. Darlene and I had always had an honest and open relationship. There was nothing that we hid from each other. She knew everything about me and I knew everything about her.

Darlene giggled. "Really? What if I did this?"

Darlene's hand went back to my crotch and began to massage it. Her hand moved over the curve of my bulge slowly. My cock twitched rapidly against her hand.

She giggled again. "Oh, I can feel it moving under there. Maybe it wants to be let out."

Darlene's hand went under my pants and then into my underwear. I let out a small gasp as her hand encircled my throbbing dick. She began to maneuver it out from my underwear. I helped her as I pulled my pants and underwear down. My cock was now free and pulsating in my stepsister's hand.

"Wow, it's so hard!" Darlene's hand began to move from the tip to the base of my cock as she explored it. "Would it be ok if I played with it a little bit?"

"Yes," I moaned. "Do whatever you like with it."

Darlene's fingers tightened on my cock and began to stroke it. On the television, the monster had broken the shower glass and was swinging its dagger-like arms at the girl who was screaming her head off.

Darlene's fingers trailed up to my tip and began to play with it. Her fingers slid over my head as my precum was already leaking out. I moaned and began to breathe heavily from the pleasure.

"Do you like that?" Darlene whispered.

"Yes. Don't stop," I moaned.

Darlene played with my tip as she rubbed her fingers over it and the underside of it. I was twitching like crazy.

"That feels so good, Darlene. Don't stop," I said.

She moved her other hand to my shaft and stroked it as she played with my tip. I was moaning louder now and could feel the mad rush of my orgasm approaching.

"I'm about to cum," I groaned.

"Cum for me. I want to feel your warm cum on my hand," Darlene said.

She began to stroke my dick faster. Her fingers were wrapped so tight around my shaft. She moved her other fingers to my frenulum and rubbed it. My hand tightened around my stepsister's waist as I pulled her closer.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" I shouted.

My cock throbbed hard and my warm semen squirted out. Darlene let out a gasp of surprise as it spurted out. Ropes of nut hit her fingers as she continued to play with my tip. I moaned and bucked against the bed as my cum ejected from my dick.

"Don't stop!" I moaned.

Darlene kept stroking my dick and rubbing my cockhead. More cum spurted out onto her fingers. There were big blobs of it that hung from her fingers.

It took me a few more seconds before I was spent. I was panting against my stepsister in pleasure. She stopped stroking my cock and removed her cum covered hand away. She looked at her hand in fascination.

"It's so much and it's really warm!" Darlene said.

"God, that felt so good. You made me cum so hard!"

Darlene looked at me with a smile. "I'm happy you enjoyed that. I like to make you feel good."

I smiled at my cute stepsister. "Now, it's my turn to make you feel good."

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers