Seeing My Sister in the Shower

Story Info
I accidentally walked in on my sister in the shower.
2.4k words
4.56
140.6k
187

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
805 Followers

"Good game, guys," I said with a laugh. My friends started laughing and shaking their heads. We had just finished playing basketball and were completely drained in sweat. We were all really bad at playing but we enjoyed it. None of us could dribble the ball so all we did was chuck the ball at the rim from all over the court.

My shirt was completely drenched in sweat and it also ran down the sides of my head. We headed out into the parking lot and soon as we stepped out of the air-conditioned gym, we felt the heat immediately.

"Goddamn, it's hot!" Henry said. He was my closest friend out of the bunch and had been huffing and puffing on the basketball court the entire time. He was on the chubby side and didn't really workout as much. He was literally dripping sweat from his hair as he took a swig from his bottle of water.

We had all come to the gym in our separate cars after we all got off work for the day. I was so tired and wished I had gotten a ride with Henry. He lived close to my house but worked at the mall while I worked at a pizza restaurant closer to my house.

"This fucking heat just won't stop!" I said as I shielded my eyes from the sun's rays. The heat was literally suffocating as it was nothing but hot oppressive air. We all walked quickly to our cars and said our goodbyes.

"I'll catch you later, Henry," I said to my friend.

"Aiight man. Take it easy," Henry said before he got into his car.

I turned on the AC quickly and hot air blew out. "This fucking car!" I shouted in frustration. My car would take literally an hour to cool down as it was an older junk car that my dad had given to me so that I could have a car for work and school.

I rolled down the windows and kept the AC on full blast as I hoped it would spit out cool air soon. I drove out of the parking lot of the gym and headed home. Sweat ran down my face as no wind blew as I drove. I had to wipe my face several times with my towel.

I raced home as quickly as I could. The traffic was light so I was able to hit the green lights in quick succession. I pulled into the driveway of our house and turned off the AC. The hot air finally stopped. I rolled up the windows then hopped out of the car.

I ran to the front door and opened it. The cool air hit me and I let out a sigh of relief as I closed the door. The house was quiet and I wondered if anyone was home. I hadn't seen my parents' car parked outside. My sister Nellie had to be at school or one of her extracurricular activities. She had just started playing soccer within the last few weeks.

My head was still dripping sweat as I kicked off my shoes. I desperately needed a shower to cool down and get rid of the musky smell of my body. I headed upstairs to the bathroom. I think I was completely out of it when I opened the door because I swear to you that I didn't even hear anything at all before I opened the door. I thought the bathroom was free but that was not the case.

When I opened the bathroom door, Nellie was in the shower. I froze as my sister's nude body was in full view. Water ran down her big tits and down her tan legs. She had her eyes closed and was washing her hair so she hadn't seen me yet. I should have left right then and there but I don't know what came over me. I couldn't move or even wanted to move. I was drawn to her amazing naked body.

My eyes ran all over her big tits and I could see her slit where no hair was. My cock twitched in my pants as I feasted my eyes on my sister. She turned around to wash out the shampoo in her hair and I could see her nice round ass. My dick got instantly hard and twitched again as I looked at Nellie.

My God! My sister was sexy as fuck! I thought as my cock bulged in my pants. It was twitching like crazy as I looked at her.

Suddenly, Nellie looked over in my direction and her eyes and mouth widened. "What the fuck?! What are you doing in here?!" She screamed at me.

"Sorry!" I yelled in fear as I shut the door immediately. I walked quickly to my room and locked the door.

What the fuck just happened?! Did I really just perv on my little sister?! Why the fuck was my dick hard right now?!

So many different questions ran through my mind as I thought about what the hell just happened. However, I could not get the images of Nellie's naked body out of my head. Her big tits and large nipples and that nice round ass of hers made my cock twitch. She was so fucking hot!

I tried to shake these pervy thoughts from my mind and focus on what was going to happen next. Was Nellie going to tell mom and dad what happened? That her brother had watched her shower!

Oh god! I groaned in fear and shame. Why didn't I hear anything before I opened the door?! Also, why was the door not locked?! I started to get mad at my sister for leaving the bathroom door open. It was practically her fault I told myself but I knew this wasn't true. I had stood there and watched her shower when I could have easily quickly shut the door. This was all me.

I sat on my bed waiting for the inevitable. My ears were alert for any sound and then I finally heard Nellie's footsteps as she stomped to my door. I knew that she was angry just from the sound of her stomping. She knocked on my door and tried to turn the knob.

"Open up, John! We need to talk!"

I got up with a sigh. I was not about to hide in my room. I would just tell her that it was a complete accident. I opened the door and Nellie looked at me angrily. She was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and her hair was still slightly wet. Tell me why my cock twitched as I looked at her! She just looked so hot!

She barged into my room and crossed her arms over her large chest. I tried not to look at her breasts but focused on her face.

"What the fuck, John?! Were you watching me in the shower?!" Nellie asked me.

"No! I accidentally opened the door and had no idea that anyone was even in there!" I said quickly.

"Bullshit! I saw you gawking at me! You were watching me!"

"No! I was...trying to leave!" This sounded like a complete lie as I had no idea what to say. This was going to be a shitshow.

"Trying to leave?!" Nellie laughed. "You were fucking watching me! What would have happened if I did not see you? Would you have kept looking or even start jerking off?!"

I was getting angry now. "Get the fuck out of here! I said it was an accident! It's your fault for leaving the door open! Who showers with the door open?!"

"Oh, so it's my fault?!"

"Yeah it is!" I shouted back feebly.

Nellie laughed. "You are such an asshole! You perv on me and I'm the one to blame?!"

"Whatever, man!" I shouted and quickly walked out of the room. I had nothing else to say and also felt super guilty. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I locked it and took off my clothes angrily.

It was an accident, I told myself even though I knew that was partly true. I did not hear anything before I opened the door. Damn these quiet showerheads! I should have heard water coming from it before I walked inside the bathroom!

I let out a laugh. Now I was blaming the showerhead for not making enough noise! I shook my head and took a shower. I washed all the sweat from my body and toweled off after I was done. I wrapped a towel around my waist and grabbed my dirty clothes.

I stepped out of the bathroom and wondered if Nellie was back in her room. Hopefully this will blow over and she will understand that it was just an accident. I walked to my room and opened the door. Nellie was sitting on my bed. She looked at my bare chest and my stomach. I had a broad chest and shoulders from working out at the gym and a 4 pack. Not a 6pack yet but a 4pack. Her eyes roamed my body and even looked at the towel covering my cock.

"What are you doing in here?! Get out!"

"Nope. Not until I see your naked body like you saw mine. Drop the towel," Nellie said. She crossed her arms again over her big chest.

"What? You can't be serious?" I said with a laugh.

"Oh, you know I'm serious!"

I looked at my sister and I felt my dick getting hard again. I couldn't help it. Her bare legs and big tits were turning me on. There was now an obvious bulge as my cock poked against the towel. I knew that Nellie could see that I was hard. Her eyes flickered at the bulge before her.

"You are crazy!" I said. "Get out here."

"I'm not going anywhere until you drop that towel," Nellie said.

I looked at her and I had to admit that I was excited about what was happening here. This was completely unexpected and also turned me on.

"Ok, whatever." I unwrapped the towel around my waist and it fell to the floor. My hard dick sprung out. It jutted out in Nellie's direction.

Nellie looked at my hard cock and a smile came to her face. "Why are you hard?"

"I don't know. I'm always hard," I lied. My dick twitched as I looked at Nellie's legs. They looked so smooth and I wanted to feel them.

Nellie laughed. "I don't believe that. Am I turning you on?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe."

She kept staring at my hard dick and I could tell that she liked what she saw. I had a big cock that I was proud to show any woman that wanted to see it. I loved to catch their first initial reaction to seeing it.

"Were you going to jerk off to me while I was in the shower?" Nellie asked me.

"No, I probably would have come back to my room and jerked off to you," I said. I figured there was no point in lying. Everything was out in the open. No pun intended.

"Hm." Nellie kept staring at my cock.

I grinned. "Do you want to touch it or something?"

Nellie looked at me quickly and then her eyes went back to my dick. I walked over to her before she could answer. I stood right in front of her with my cock mere inches from her face. Nellie looked up at me in surprise.

"You can do whatever you want to do," I said. My cock twitched right in front of her pretty face. What was she going to do? Was she going to get up and leave?

"You are such an asshole," Nellie said as she looked up at me.

"You know it," I said with a grin. I moved a little closer with my dick now almost touching her face. I was daring her to see what she would do. I moved a little closer and my cockhead grazed my sister's lips. She did not move or even flinch.

I moved my dick a little closer and my cockhead was now on her lips. She opened her mouth and took my tip inside of it. I let out a moan of surprise. I thought for sure that she was going to push me out of her way and leave.

I looked down at my sister as she started to suck my cock. Her lips moved up and down on my hard throbbing shaft. I moaned as she wrapped one hand around the base and stroked my dick as she sucked it.

Nellie would look up at me occasionally as she took my cock into her mouth. Her pretty green eyes would look at my face to gauge my reaction.

"That feels good, Nellie," I moaned.

She began to suck me faster. Her head moved back and forth at a rapid pace. Saliva dangled from my shaft as she made it wet. I put my hand behind her head and felt her slightly wet hair. I moved my hand with the rhythm of her sucking. Back and forth.

"Fuck! Just like that!" I moaned.

Nellie's head was bobbing so fast on my cock and her warm mouth was driving me crazy. I was going to bust soon. My balls were tightening with every passing second.

"I'm about to cum, Nellie. Take it out," I moaned.

Nellie didn't take my throbbing cock out of her mouth. Instead, she sucked and stroked it faster. I groaned loudly from the pleasure she was giving me.

"Nellie, I'm about to cum!" I warned her but she did not take my dick out of her mouth.

"Fuck!" I cried out as my hot cum spurted out into my sister's mouth. I bucked forward from my orgasm and held Nellie's shoulders to keep myself upright. Cum shot out of me in rapid succession and into Nellie's warm amazing mouth.

"Oh my god!" I groaned as my nut flew out of me.

It took a while before my balls were empty. I was breathing hard and holding my sister's shoulders as my legs trembled. She finally took my dick out of her mouth and I could see cum on her bottom lip and also inside of her mouth.

She looked up at me and swallowed my cum. My cock twitched in front of her face from the sight of that. Goddamn, my sister had just sucked my cock and swallowed my nut! This was crazy!

"Next time, if you want to see me naked, just ask," Nellie said with a smile. She got up and walked out of my room.

kevinnash
kevinnash
805 Followers