Cuffed Together

Story Info
Strangers find themselves locked very close together.
2.2k words
4.52
6.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First ever story and while I definitely enjoyed writing the first few parts.. I don't know how it translates to reading. Please don't be mean but let me know!

---------------------------------------------------------------

MediOrg has taken over as the leading research force into new techniques to couple people, singles and strangers. Their recent development, the smart cuffs, is still in development. Unfortunately, funding is due to be pulled if results are shown before the end of quarter. Behind closed doors... Some of the highest officials at MediOrg have hatched a plan to find some 'willing' participants.

It feels early..or late? Mia opens her eyes and tries to adjust to the darkness. At first, it feels like any other morning. "How did I get home last night.." She wonders.. As she finally begins to see the predicament she finds herself in. As she tries to sit up, she feels the cold, metal handcuffs attached to her arm. Panicking.. She begins thrashing her arm, throwing the duvet off of her curvy body. Mia is quite petite being only 5'2, yet makes up for her size with her gorgeous curves. Her B cup perky breasts help too. Sam, on the other end of the cuffs, is now starkly aware of his surroundings having been awoken by Mia.

"Who the hell are you!" Mia yells.

"Who am I? Why are you in my bed!" Sam retorts..

Both Mia and Sam take a moment to catch their breaths..

"This isn't my bed, is it?" asks Sam.

"No, nor is it mine" replies Mia.

"What is this place?" Mia suddenly noticing how clinical and empty this room is. As they look around, they notice they appear to be in a small, single room studio. The windows all appear to look on to nothing as only a faint light enters the room from under the door. All at once, every light in the room erupts to life, blinding Mia and Sam. It's now very apparent that they are not here by accident. A small kitchen is now visible, en suite bathroom and a large screen on the wall. The screen appears to be built in to the wall, inaccessible from the room. A small remote sits adjacent on a coffee table just inches from the bed. A lamp sits either side of Mia and Sam on bed side tables. Neither table has drawers, simply a small wooden table with a bright lamp. There is no switch in sight for either the lamp or the blinding clinic light above. The TV flickers to life and a voice speaks..

"Good morning Mia and Sam. You may have become aware that you are handcuffed to one another. We are part of large research company testing our new product, the smart cuff. Until now, the device has remained off, but after I explain the rules, it will be on at all times. The cuff will be tracking all vitals during your stay. The cuff will also be tracking any and all sexual activity you partake in while you are here."

"Sexual activity.. Who the fuck are you!" exclaimed Sam.

"I urge you to watch who you are talking to Sam, as we are completely in control of you both while you are in our care. As we have been speaking, the cuffs have began taking your vitals and of course, tracking a whole load of data related to your sexual arousal. We will be keeping track of how close both of you come to orgasm and how many successful orgasms you have whilst you are here. By now, you should have noticed the small screen in the middle of your cuffs."

Both Mia and Sam glance down at the cuffs, but instead notice both are completely naked. Mia fruitlessly grabs for the duvet..before realizing she tossed it from the bed in her earlier panic. Both choose to ignore that fact for a moment and continue glancing at the cuffs. As the voice said, a small LCD currently showed the number 0.

"When either of you achieve orgasm.. This number will begin to count up. When you reach 10 orgasms, you may both leave. However, it isn't quite as easy as that. Once either of you have reached orgasm, the number will rise, but if the same person orgasms again before the other, it will not count. For example, if Mia orgasms first, and orgasms again before Sam reaches orgasm, it will not count. Essentially you must take it in turns. Finally, this screen will display how we wish you to reach your next orgasm. You may orgasm as many times as you wish, but until the parameters are met, it will not count to your final goal. Any tools or toys required will be provided as and when required. Questions?"

"Uh yeah... This isn't legal.. How can you keep us here!" Mia yells.

"Well Miss Mia, simply put, there is no-one to stop us!. When you leave.. We will move on to another room with another couple. We have successfully tested this model now for a couple of months without repercussion. That won't end with you. Any further questions?"

"Fuck you!" exclaims Sam.

A harsh shock explodes through both Mia and Sam.

"Oh right, I forgot... If you try to escape, or fail to follow further instructions, you will be shocked until you comply. Have a good stay!"

The TV fizzles back to black.

"Uh.. So I'm Mia!" Mia sarcastically boasts..

"I'm Sam.. How on earth did we end up here?"

"I have no idea.. I was out drinking with friends.. Left to get a cab home and it all went black. I just assumed I had made it home at first" Mia replies.

"Sounds pretty familiar. I was headed home from the bar when I heard someone call for help. As I got close, I felt everything go limp and fell to the floor. Next thing I knew, some psycho was dragging at my arm" Sam winks at Mia.

"Hey no fair! I just wanted to figure out what the hell was going on!" Mia laughs back.

They are interrupted by a new picture lighting up the screen. On the screen are two avatars and a set of icons. One avatar is a redhead female with blue eyes and the other, a male with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Both Mia and Sam realize this depicts them both. The icons appear to represent what action their captors wish them to participate in next. This time, the icons are a mouth emoji and a eggplant emoji.

"Hmm.. I wonder what THAT means we have to do" Sam said giddily.

"Shut up Sam... There's no way! We don't even know each other!" Mia shouts as the handcuffs burst into life again. Mia and Sam yell in pain as the cuffs shock them longer than before. Neither will admit to it yet, but it is really turning them on.

"Gee I suppose there are worse people to be stuck with" Sam thinks, as he admires Mia's breasts and body when the handcuff shock subsides.

"Is he... Is he staring at my tits" Mia scoffs to herself.

"Okay... uh... I guess we gotta get started..." Mia sighs. as she moves towards Sam.

Being cuffed together forces Mia to think before she moves. She kneels close to Sam and begins heading towards his now very erect cock.

"Hey.. Not even a kiss to get me in the mood?" Sam jokes.

"Get you in the mood? Sam you're practically touching the ceiling with that thing!" Mia retorts.

Sam isn't huge, but he certainly is bigger than what Mia is used to.

Sam laughs in response to this, knowing she isn't wrong.

Mia sighs deeply and shivers as she reaches for Sam's cock. She gently strokes up and down, trying to get herself in the mood for what she has to do. As she strokes, Sam begins to tense slightly reacting to Mia's soft touch.

"Oh sorry.. Did I hurt you?" Mia asks.

"N.. No.. No Mia, you didn't hurt me" Sam struggles to put together his sentence as Mia increases her speed.

"Oh I see..." Mia teases.. Speeding up.

Mia realizes how hot this is making her feel. Sam is exactly her type. Tall, rugged and handsome. She likes her men on the larger side and Sam definitely fills that role.

Mia knows she needs to get to business before she pushes Sam over the edge. She slowly begins licking the tip of Sam''s cock. If Sam wasn't already close... This nearly finished him off.

Without warning, Mia took all 7 inches of Sam. Bobbing up and down at a uniform pace. Sam is being driven wild by the very professional Mia, who clearly has some experience here. Mia begins fondling Sam's balls, slowly circling them as she bobs up and down. For what felt like all of 10 seconds, Sam was in heaven.

After only a few more seconds, Sam was at his tipping point.

"I'm... I'm gonna..." Sam was interrupted by his first explosive orgasm. Without warning, Mia had no time to prepare and couldn't contain all of Sam's load, losing most of it over Sam's crotch. The rest, she swallowed as she usually prefers to.

"Oh my god Mia... That was amazing..." Sam praised.

"Some warning would have been nice, Sam!" Mia exclaimed.

"Sorry... I didn't really have one either." Sam apologizes.

Without a moment to recover, the both notice as the handcuffs now show the number 1. They both sigh in relief as they are a step closer to going back home. Until now, neither have spoken about their home lives. Sam decides it's the time to discuss before whatever comes next.

"So... Are you single?" Sam asks.

"Technically.. No. It's complicated.. We really aren't right for each other and needed a sign that it really was the end. I guess this will do it..."

Neither knows how to react to this as the TV grabs their attention.

The avatars switch positions with Sam now being represented on the left and Mia on the right. The icons have changed now too with a tongue emoji and a cat emoji.

"Haha I guess it's my turn huh!" laughs Mia.

"I guess so, uh... Do you want me just to get to it or do you need some help to get in the mood?" Sam asks.

"While I'm not sure I really CAN be in the mood here... You might as well give it a try." Mia responds.

Sam wasn't unpopular with the ladies. His main issue is getting them to stay after one night stands. Fortunately, this goes in his favor today as he knows he is experienced at what comes next. Sam won't usually admit it, but eating out his partner usually turns him on faster than someone going down on him.

Sam now straddles Mia. Running his hands up and down her perky tits. He slowly kisses her neck, whispering in her ear - "Ready baby?". Mia didn't expect this, nor how big of an effect this would have on her. Usually she hates baby names but At this moment, something has changed. She didn't mean what she said before, she's been more turned on this last half hour than she has ever in her life. Between the shocks, the exhibitionism and the stranger across from her she is on fire.

Sam works his kisses down to Mia's chest. Nibbling and biting gently as he passes her nipples. Mia begins to wiggle beneath Sam, realizing quickly that between the cuff and his weight, she is practically stuck. Sam reaches down between Mia's legs as he continues working on Mia's breasts. It becomes quickly obvious that his efforts are being rewarded. As he gently brushes past Mia's pussy she begins to jerk towards Sam's hand. Sam inserts his finger, driving Mia wild.

"Ugh get on with it Sam! You are killing me!" she yells.

Sam doesn't need to be told twice, and immediately moves to service her pussy. He knows he mustn't rush, but she is practically begging for it. His breath almost burns as Mia is waiting for him to take her all the way. Sam began softly kissing her outer lips, teasing Mia.

"Sam... ple..." Mia is interrupted as Sam roughly shoves his tongue inside.

"Ughhh yeahhhh" Mia exclaims as she is nearly driven over the edge.

Sam replaces his tongue with two fingers, and he searches for her clit. Before long, he finds his target as Mia begins thrashing around.

"Sa... Sam... I'm.. I..." Mia tries and again she is interrupted. This time as she explodes in ecstasy while Sam continues sucking and licking her cit. Mia begins begging "Sam.. No please.. Ugh" as Sam continues tonguing away.

Finally.. Sam allows Mia to catch her breath. "You asshole!" she screams as she slaps his chest.

"Oh you loved it... Look how wet you got me!" Sam replies.

Until now... Mia had never squirted before. She hadn't even realized it had happened now.. Until she saw the mess she left behind. Sam, licking his lips.. "God your boyfriend is a lucky man...".

"Was.. Was lucky" she reminds him.

The counter ticks to 2.