Naked Escape Room

Story Info
An escape room with a BDSM twist.
6.3k words
34.1k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
58 Followers

"The Bare Challenge Rooms - an escape room experience like no other - is the ultimate group bonding experience. Collaborate with your teammates like you've never done before, and get to know them better than ever."

Jessica read the full blurb - and it sounded absolutely wild - and perfect for her extraordinarily kinky group of friends. After convincing each of them to give it a try, she signed up for her group of five.

They each arrived at a nondescript light industrial unit underneath a railway arch one Sunday evening - Jessica and Sally both arrived on bikes which they locked up in the thoughtfully provided racks outside. They sat on a nearby bench waiting for the others.

Jessica met Sally many years ago. She was the reason Jessica got into the kinky scene in the first place, as Sally was bold enough to discover it and brought her along on the ride. She was confident and extremely sex-positive, and didn't mind sharing her body with strangers - and often volunteered for exhibition bondage sessions. Her figure was well suited to such things, and, as she told Jessica, having people watch her turned her on.

"I'm a bit nervous, but excited. I've never done anything like this before, have you?" asked Jessica.

"Not really, I've never done an escape room. That's probably the more nerve-wracking part for me," replied Sally, thoughtfully.

"... really? Not the ..." said Jessica, somewhat taken aback.

"No - I've volunteered with Don to do demonstrations for lots of the sorts of things we might do. I'm actually fairly comfortable with that sort of thing," said Sally.

"Ah, well it's the opposite for me. Not that I've not, you know, dreamed about it or whatever," said Jessica, slightly blushing.

"Naughty girl," Sally said, patting Jessica on the butt playfully.

Ian, Don and Felicity all arrived together by bus, and walked over to join them at the bench. Jessica met these friends, who were in a polyamourous relationship together, at a fetish sex shop that Don owned when she first moved into town. Don was, unsurprisingly, a dom - whereas Ian and Felicity were both his subs. Felicity was a feisty woman, and fiercely independent. Ian was softly spoken and extremely intelligent. Don was brash and outrageous - and a pretty clear contrast to their personalities. And, they were great fun to be around.

The group now ready, they headed for the door into a small reception area, decorated in a nondescript but modern style.

"Jessica?" asked a smart gothic styled woman at a reception desk. Jessica stepped forwards through the group.

"Yes that's me," Jessica responded, with a little nervous waver in her voice. Don heard the wobble and chuckled silently behind her.

"Great, we're all ready for you, we just need to confirm everyone's consent and preferences you submitted through the website earlier. Here are your printouts, if you could just double check and sign them and we can get started!" said the woman at the desk, handing her a small stack of paper. Each sheet had a name at the top, followed by a few paragraphs of text explaining the various kinds of experiences they may wish to opt into, along with tick boxes. At the bottom, a box for their signature.

Jessica handed them out, trying to be careful to only look at the name and not the contents of the form - she didn't want to get any spoilers for what might be coming next. Each member of the party scanned through the form before signing at the bottom, except for Felicity.

"Sorry, can I change a preference here please?" Felicity asked the lady behind the desk.

"Of course, can you show me which one please?" the woman replied, beckoning her forward.

"Yes, it's just this one - I've changed my mind about it ..." Felicity explained.

"No problem, let me just check - no, that shouldn't be an issue, just cross it off and initial it and that's fine," said the woman, after briefly checking a laptop in front of her.

The last of the forms were handed in - and the woman behind the desk filed them away in a locked filing cabinet, stood up and addressed the group.

"If you'd like to follow me through, we can get started," the woman said, beckoning them through a door at the back of the reception area.

The group filed through the door, into an lobby with five doors, each with a number on them. The woman turned to address them again.

"If you each pick a door, and remember the number - that's your number from now on. Once you're inside, there's a locker for any possessions and your clothes. Once you've undressed, put on the dressing gown and press the green button to let us know you're ready. If you need anything, I'll be in this lobby for now just let me know."

As the woman said the word "undressed", Jessica's heart skipped a beat. Yep, this was really happening alright. She ended up picking door five, as she was a little dazed by the anticipation.

The cubicle was small, and had two doors at either end. As the woman said, there was a portable locker in one corner and a short bench. She sat down, took a deep breath, and started to unlace her shoes. She was nervous and excited in equal measure, and every piece of clothing removed heightened this feeling. After each sock was removed, she felt the cool floor on the soles of her feet. Removing her tights, she felt the wood of the bench on her thighs, then her top, the air against her stomach. Standing up, she finally removed her sports bra and panties, nervously scrunching them together and placing them into the locker, before taking the gray, fluffy dressing gown.

She sat in the dressing gown for a moment, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. She was prepared. She reached over and pressed the green button - and immediately the light in the room turned green.

She sat for a moment on the bench in her dressing gown in the green light, wondering what might come next. After a while the green light began to fade off, leaving her in darkness in the small room. The opposite door opened, and she felt a hand on her wrist.

"Come this way," instructed a voice.

She dutifully stood up and walked as the hand led her - in the pitch black. The floor felt cold on the soles of her feet, and lumpy - like stone. She walked a few paces, and they stopped. She could hear several others in the room with her, she guessed her friends.

"Can I have your dressing gown, please?" asked the voice, as the hand let go of her wrist.

Jessica carefully removed her gown, now fully exposed to the cool darkness. She instinctively laid an arm across her chest.

"Please sit down on the floor here," the voice directed. She did as she was told. The floor was cold on her bare legs and bottom, and she propped herself up to one side.

The movement of the others in the room subsided, falling to an eerie and dark quiet.

An area to the side of the room was suddenly illuminated - immediately her attention was drawn to the light. In the pool of light she saw her friend, Felicity, standing completely naked before her, with her hands tied behind her back and a bright red ball gag in her mouth. She had never seen Felicity naked before - not even when they had been to the gym together. Her figured was slight, with not many curves - smooth hips and thin, non muscular legs. Jessica noted her flat-type nipples - the same as hers - which blend into her breast with a light pink tone. Her pussy was hairy, the same color as her head hair, but trimmed neatly.

Notably, as well as her naked friend, there was a taught length of smooth white nylon rope running between her legs, right up to her crotch, parting her labia. Around her waist was a belt, the center of which was a black disc - a bit like a medallion - which had a glowing green ring on it and a shiny metal circle in the center. The rope was tied to two poles, about three meters apart. The pole furthest from Felicity had a device on it similar to the one around her waist, but the light instead glowing red.

The rope between Felicity and the other pole was not simply straight. It had knots on it of varying sizes, as well as a couple of other indistinguishable objects in between.

On being illuminated, Felicity made a muffled sound of surprise through her gag, looking straight ahead at the rope below her. Around her was a low rope barrier, not to be crossed.

After a few moments to take in this scene, the rest of the room lights began to come up, revealing her whole group of friends - all of whom are naked - sitting on the floor in a large semicircle around Felicity in her predicament. Jessica looked around.

Don was sitting, cross-legged on the floor - making no attempt to hide anything. His chest was modestly hairy, and muscular. He had a slight smirk on his face, too. His manhood lay on the floor - and it was surprisingly big. Jessica had heard about his endowment, but never seen it first hand. The rumors weren't wrong. Don caught her looking at him and cheekily stuck out his tongue at her.

Sally sat next to him. She was a voluptuous woman, with beautiful curves and elegant poise. Her breasts were extremely full - she had seen them before when they'd gone to a bra-fitting together (Sally had demanded that Jessica had come into the fitting room with her as moral support and to help her judge the different designs). She was obviously proud of them, and caught Jessica's eye and squeezed her shoulders together and winked.

Ian was between them - thinner than Don, and much less hairy and muscular. His long arms seemed even longer without clothes, and his pale skin was very obvious. He propped himself up to one side, legs to the other. He was well groomed, and a slightly below average sized - and uncircumcised - cock nestled between his legs. He looked up at the scene in front of him sheepishly and Jessica saw an erection beginning to grow.

Jessica tried to acclimatize to her own nudity. She was somewhat unremarkable - not as flat and straight as Felicity, but not as curvy as Sally. Her skin was even and slightly tanned - she had visited a tanning booth before this outing, hoping this would give her confidence when undressed. Now she was with the others - who had never seen her like this before - she felt slightly vulnerable. But, she trusted her friends - there was no way she'd have organized this otherwise - and tried to not think about how they each were checking out her body. She let her arm down from across her chest, revealing her flat nipples - although they started to protrude with the friction and coolness of the air as she lowered her arm. Jessica took a deep breath, and tried to put it to the back of her mind.

"OK, this is an escape room, right?" asked Don. "Are you OK Felicity?"

"Mmmh phmmm," Felicity mumbled, nodding in affirmation.

"Something has to be done to progress us. Look at that belt, it's got the same markings as that, uh, nodule on the pole. They must have to go together somehow. Oh. Ohhh ... ha ha ha," thought Don out loud.

It was quite obvious what was needed next. Felicity needed to walk towards the opposite pole, over the rope, and connect the medallion around her belt to the one on the pole. But, that would require traversing the knots and other objects along the way, which may or may not be comfortable.

"You can do it, Felicity!" yelled Sally in encouragement.

"Go for it, you can do it!" Don clapped.

Felicity looked at them, apprehensively, then at the rope. She started to inch herself forward. Even the friction of the smooth rope was starting to stimulate her, and she began to blush. She came up to the first knot, and carefully slid herself over it - this one was small, and she easily slipped over it.

"Good job!" encouraged Sally.

She continued to inch forward, this time to a bigger knot. This was a bit harder to slide over - she had to bow her legs out slightly, and the pressure it was exerting on her sensitive areas was making it much more intense. She breathed heavily through her nose, trying to keep herself stable. She slowly slide herself over the knot - and as she was over the apex, she slipped down the other side and the rope snapped back. She yelped, as the rope slapped her. Don giggled.

"Well done, I felt that one," said Jessica, with shy encouragement.

Felicity was nearing the middle of the rope - where there was a dark object tied into the rope. She approached it slowly. Her labia started to make contact with it, and suddenly the mass started to vibrate strongly. Evidently, the object tied into the rope was in fact a vibrator! Felicity gasped slightly as the light touch transmitted vibrations into her soft areas.

"You can do it!" yelled Don. Felicity looked at him, closed her eyes and inched forwards. The vibrating knot slid right up into her, and she paused for a moment with her eyes closed, breathing quickly. She tried to inch forwards more, but the shape was holding it in place. She lent over, trying to gather herself over the intense vibration now pressed hard into her. She pushed forwards, and gradually, the vibrator popped out of place and she was almost over it - but not before it caught her on her butt, surprising her making her eyes open wide. She inched forwards again.

"Hurrah! Next one!" said Jessica.

The next knot didn't look too different to the first, but it was shinier than most. Maybe this was lube? She edged towards it.

As she did so, she felt an odd cool sensation. This was lube alright, but with an additive that made her pussy tingle. She inched towards the knot, which had even more of the lube on it - and as she slid herself over it, it deposited a lot into her, and especially towards the top onto her clitoris. After she slid off the knot, the tingling was getting more intense. She tried to squeeze her legs together to counter it, but to no avail.

Finally, one more large knot. As she slid over this one, the lube had made her ever more sensitive, and it was almost as intense as the vibrator. She took a few deep breaths and edged over it, and finally moved herself towards the pole. She adjusted her position to get the medallion around her waist up to the matching item on the pole - and they magnetically connected together - and that instant the rope dropped away, the cuffs around her wrists around her back fell off and the connection on the gag released.

"Aaahhh!" said Felicity, relieved. She ran over to Don and hugged him.

"That, Felicity, was hot," said Sally.

"I know, I'm so horny now," Felicity replied over Don's shoulder.

Two lights at the far, dark end of the room illuminated a door, on which the words NEXT SCENE were being projected. The group walked towards and through the door into a small lobby, with a soft carpeted floor. Once they had all entered, the lights went out to complete darkness - they stood in the blackness uneasily. Jessica overheard two new people enter the room through an unseen door, and each say quietly "This way, please," but not to her. It wasn't her turn yet ...

"Please sit down for a moment," said a female voice from the pitch black, addressing the group.

They waited in silence for a while. Minutes passed in the darkness.

"Mmmmmhhmmm ... hey, Don, maybe not right now," Jessica heard Felicity say.

"Aw, but you're so fun to play with!" Don exclaimed.

"Yes, I am. But *later*."

The lights began to come back on again - Jessica saw Don and Felicity in a naked embrace in the corner of the lobby, and was sure that wasn't all they were doing moments beforehand. Sally and Ian were gone, though. A door in front of them opened, revealing a room lit with a single spotlight. Under the spotlight were two, large wooden boxes, each with a wire formed into a squiggly course above it, along with a wand with a wire loop in it. They were steady hand games.

The three walked through the door, towards the spotlight. As they did so, a new light came on - this time illuminating their two friends behind the wire steady hand games - both just as naked as them, but tied to white chairs, knees held apart by a metal spreader bar, arms secured behind their backs. As well as their restraints, they both had clips with electrical wires attached to their nipples. Sally's full breasts required a larger clip, whereas Ian's were much smaller. Ian had a neoprene sleeve around his cock - which was already half erect - which also had trailing wires coming from it, as well as what looked like a cock ring. Sally had a Hitachi vibrator strapped to the chair between her legs, as well as a small clear plate with two metal sheets pressed against her clitoris, and wires as before.

"Wow ..." Don managed to say, taking in the scene.

Sally beamed at them. "Ee hehehe, this is so hot!" she said to the group. Ian shyly looked at the ground and smirked - his erection grew a little.

"Ok, so, what we have to do is get the wires to the end of the course," Don started to explain.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious," retorted Felicity.

"It's not just that, you have to reach the end at the same time on both," Sally revealed.

"Oh, okay, that's quite tricky. Shall we give it a try?" Don suggested.

Jessica took one of the handles on the machine in front of Sally. The moment she picked it up, she heard a loud buzzing noise from Sally's chair.

"Ahh, mmmm, OK, that's the vibrator, mmm" Sally explained, through moans of pleasure.

Jessica put the wire handle down. The buzzing stopped.

"Oh," Sally said with a twinge of disappointment. So, the vibrator was active whenever she held the handle.

Felicity had also discovered something similar on the other game - when she picked up the handle, Ian's cock ring started to vibrate. He had become very hard now and was blushing. Jessica noted that his cock was now pretty big - indeed it was a grower as she had suspected. Felicity stumbled a bit, and the loop touched the wire. There was a buzzing noise from the box, a red light - and a yelp from Ian.

"Ow ow ow! You just shocked my cock!" Ian exclaimed. Felicity raised her eyebrows and looked at Jessica.

"Oooh ooh, Jess do me! Do me!" requested Sally excitedly. Jess cocked her head slightly and did as she was asked - picking up the loop and immediately touching it against the wire. A show buzz followed, before Sally flinched.

"Whoaa! Ow!" Sally let out in a high pitch yell. "Oh my god, on the tits and the pussy at the same time, that's intense."

Jessica looked at the wire maze before her. There were regular points which were blue and made from plastic - which she guessed were some kind of checkpoint. The first section just went directly vertical before curving over to one of these points. She picked up the wand and carefully moved it up to the first checkpoint. Sally moaned as the vibrator engaged again.

As Jessica reached the blue section, a blue light illuminated on the wooden base. Sally squeaked, as the buzzing sound from between her legs went a note higher.

Felicity was trying to follow her lead, but wasn't doing quite as well. She raised the wand, but just before the curve touched the wire. A buzz and a flinch from Ian followed. She tried again and managed to reach the first checkpoint.

"OK, lets try and get to the next one now," suggested Jessica, as Ian's erection grew with the increased intensity of the cock ring vibration.

The course was starting to get a little harder - with twists left and right. Jessica gingerly tried to navigate the course, but on the second twist touched the loop. Sally yelped and gritted her teeth.

"The shock is stronger this time. Careful, Jessica," Sally winked, probably hoping she wasn't so careful. Sally was super into this, Jessica observed.

After going back to the blue checkpoint, Jessica tried again - navigating the first, second and third twists - deftly avoiding touching the wire until the next checkpoint. Next to her, Felicity tried to do the same on her course - but the second twist seemed to keep tripping her up, and Ian was being punished for it. Each time, a short buzz and a flinch from Ian before she had to go back to checkpoint. Eventually, she reached the checkpoint and Ian sighed in relief as another blue light illuminated.

bisquate
bisquate
58 Followers
12