Cugina et Cugino Ch. 03

Story Info
The Cousins With Benefits bring others to their relationship.
7.6k words
4.43
1.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Chapter 3: New Friends

Tuesday evening, Maria and I shared dinner at my house before spending a very enjoyable time watching some amateur porn video and playing out a copycat session in bed. She stayed overnight, and the next morning over breakfast, she filled me in on the latest status with Carol.

"I phoned Carol on Sunday night," she said, "and she said the best alternative for us to get together is at my place this coming Sunday afternoon around three. Greg is onboard with the plan as well. He says he's looking forward to Carol giving him a 'blow by blow' recounting of the event...... pun intended. Does that fit with your schedule?"

"I would make it fit my schedule come hell or high water," I answered trying to hide my delight.

The rest of the week I fantasized about every manner of activity with Carol and Maria that my mind could conjure. I didn't even know what Carol looked like, but I prayed that Maria's description was accurate. I hoped that indeed she and I had "the propre chemistry" to make things go well so that we could move on with her and Greg as a couple as Maria and I both wanted. On Sunday, I arrived at Maria's no more than a minute after three. I hope it didn't make me look too eager, but why not be honest with myself. I was chomping at the bit.

Maria opened the door and gave me a little hug. Over her shoulder, I saw another woman get up from a chair on the balcony and come into the apartment. Maria's description was indeed true. Carol was much like a blond version of Maria. She was perhaps a handful of pounds heavier and an inch or so shorter, but it was easy to see that she was someone who took care of herself and was cognizant of her health and appearance. As she made her way through the dining room and living room, we gave each other warm smiles. I held out my hand as Maria introduced us. However, Carol went right passed the outstretched hand to give me a hug and a brief kiss on the lips that was somewhere between a first-date goodnight peck and a warmer second-date version that implied, "next date we fuck".

"My Lord, Maria," Carol said. "You told me he looked like 'THE Dino' but you didn't say how much. I'm already lost in the bedroom eyes and sinful grin."

"Do you sing?" she asked me. "I swear if you can croon you could make big money doing an impersonator act in Vegas."

"I can carry a tune," I answered, "but I sure don't have that mellow panty-dampening sound of my namesake."

Carol laughed, "OK, you don't have the sound, but you have the smile and that's enough to make this girl want to pull off her panties. I hope that doesn't make me sound too easy."

"OK, you two," interrupted Maria. "Enough with the shameless flirting. How about helping me in the kitchen with a little refreshment to start off. We can discuss pulling off panties and related activity after we get a tad more acquainted."

Maria had me open a nice bottle of Pinot Noir to open as she took a beautiful antipasto tray from the refrigerator. There were at least four cheeses and some Italian lunch meat including imported prosciutto and melon. We sat in the living room nibbling and sipping as Carol continued to "interview" me. Maria and Carol shared the couch while I sat opposite them in one of two easy chairs

.

"Maria has already told me so much about you and how you're from the same neighborhood. Apparently, you both harbored unconsummated fantasies for many years. It's amazing and really special how you came together after such soul crushing events in your lives. It's fantastic that you guys have finally realized all those unfulfilled fantasies. Maria said that you really helped her out of a dark place in her life."

"And she helped me out of a very dark place in mine," I replied. "I suppose we both helped each other out of an emotional quicksand bog. It was wonderful to understand how compatible we are in so many ways even though we sort of suspected it for most of our lives."

"And it's much the same way with Carol," Maria added. "It was wonderful to reconnect with her after 25 years and find that we could still enjoy being with each other. It's like we're college roommates again."

Mara took Carol's hand and said, "This lady and I once had, and still have, a very special bond. Now it's wonderful to share that with her sweet, sexy, and open-minded husband."

The conversation continued for perhaps another 10 minutes through a second glass of wine. After a moment or two of silence, Carol turned to Maria, kissed her and said, "I think I know enough about your sweet and sexy cugino Dino. It may be time to get our little party started."

I watched as the two of them kissed and fondled each other's breasts. Maria finally lay back on the sofa with her head on the armrest. Carol worked Maria's skirt up to reveal that my dear cugina wore no panties. It didn't take long with some fingering of Mara's pussy for her to put one foot up on the back of the sofa and one over Carol's shoulder as Carol moved her face between Mara's thighs. Maria moaned and cooed as Carol licked her clit and finger fucked her wet woman hole with two, then three fingers. All I could do was sit mesmerized as I felt my cock plump and grow as hard as a rock in my pants. I wasn't too sure of the protocol and figured I'd watch and let things evolve at their pace.

In moments, Carol pulled back smiling with her face wet with Maria's sweet lady nectar. I watched and breathed heavily as she and Maria undressed each other. Maria and Carol both removed their tops and bras. Carol pulled Maria's skirt off and then stood to remove her own. She wore black thong panties.

At that point Maria looked at me and said, "This party can't really get going unless a certain cousin of mine takes his clothes off."

I didn't have to be told twice. My clothes were off and on the floor in seconds. As I pulled my briefs down, my engorged erection that had been bent painfully downward sprung up to slap my belly with a "thwack". Both women giggled.

"Careful you don't bruise yourself, cugino," Mara said.

Carol added while standing from the sofa, "I think it's time to see if your cugino can pull my thong off with his teeth."

I dropped to my knees in front of her. Using my teeth on the front of the waistband, the moist crotch, and then the back as she turned, I worked her thong down to her knees. She sat back on the sofa and raised her feet so that I could pull them off completely. This I did by gripping the tasty crotch in my teeth and pulling them back over her feet. As they dropped onto the floor, Carol said to Maria, "I'll bet he's been sitting there imagining what my pussy smelled and tasted like. You know him better than I do. What do you think?"

Maria giggled. "I think he's already gotten a preview from you panties, but you should spread those pretty legs of yours nice and wide to give him a true looksee and taste."

Carol slid down a bit on the sofa. She raised her knees, spread them, and hooked her arms under them to hold herself wide open for me. Her pussy was beautiful. Maria's was trimmed but Carol's was fully shaved in the nether area leaving only a small patch of pubic hair. Her position clearly revealed her plump pussy lips, her succulent moist pink inner lips surrounded her open cunt hole beneath a sweet nubbin of a clit. I didn't have to be asked or told where to put my face and tongue. I was down on her instantly with my tongue working on her cunt and pee hole as well as up around her clit and everywhere else imaginable. Carol rested her legs over my shoulders as I dined on her delicious crotch. Her scent was a tad more earthy and musky than Maria's, but the flood of pheromones from her had me intoxicated and as horny as a bull. Carol moaned and writhed against my face. I glanced up to see Maria kissing her deeply while each was fondling the other's breasts.

In a little while, Carol gently pushed my face back and looked into my eyes. "As much as I'm adoring your talented tongue, I want a taste of that beautiful Italian sausage of yours. Come up here and fuck my mouth."

I didn't have to be told a second time to do one of my favorite things. I climbed up onto the sofa straddling Carol's chest and slipped my throbbing dick into her open mouth. I gently fucked her mouth to the opening of her throat not wanting to choke her and destroy the mood. I would learn weeks later that deep throating was a special talent of hers. Maria busied herself gently playing with my balls and Carol's clit as she leaned in and whispered, "SO, mio cugino, aren't you happy that I reunited with my old friend and invited you to share?"

"Oh my God, Mara," I whispered huskily, "you have no fucking clue."

We found a perfect rhythm. The mélange of flesh seemed to have a life of its own with me mouth-fucking Carol, Maria fondling my balls and finger-fucking Carol, Carol playing with Maria's tits and pussy. The exquisitely pleasurable interlude was enjoyed by all until I finally said, 'I think we should move the party to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable."

The three of us scampered to Maria's bedroom and her king-sized bed. "Methinks a daisy chain is in order." Maria offered.

The king-sized bed was big enough for us to position ourselves with my face in Maria's crotch using my tongue and fingers in the manner to which both of us had become accustomed. At the same time, Maria was eating Carol's pussy while Carol again had my cock in her mouth. I was floating in the erotic haze of this daisy chain when Carol suggested a switch. I ended up eating Carol's pussy while she licked Mara who was now sucking my dick. This writhing, moaning, whimpering chain of flesh continued for a prolonged period until I finally said, "Much as I'm loving all of the pussy eating and getting my dick sucked, my dick has been telling me it wants to go diving into Carol's cunt."

"Got that right," Carol agreed as she crawled up into position with her head on Maria's pillow and holding her legs wide open for me. "Show me how you like hiding that salty Italian salami of yours in a nice warm wet pussy."

Kneeling between her legs, I held my hard cock in my hand and used the tip to tease her pussy lips, clit, and moist pink inner lips. Carol's nether lips were open revealing a super-hot view up into her cunt with her little pee hole winking at me.

Carol moaned in appreciation, but I finally said, "Let's see if my salami fits into this sweet slippery hole."

As I guided my cock into Carol's splayed cunt, she cooed, "I was worried you were waiting for an engraved invitation. Shove that hot meat all the way up there, Sweetie. I do love feeling a new dick penetrate me for the first time. There's something very special about the first time I feel a new partner's cock inside me. Ummmm, that's so nice. Now fuck it like you need it and love it as much as I do."

I began a slow deep fuck alternating with some hard fast pile driving that excited Carol to moan and yelp loudly. She clutched her arms around me as I rode her. She kept her feet high and spread to let me drive balls deep into her. My body slapped loudly against her pubic bone and clit as I drove into her like a convict that hadn't seen a woman for 10 years. As when I was fucking her mouth earlier, Maria fondled my balls and sometimes stuck her finger up Carol's ass which also sent her into screams of ecstasy.

"OH LORD, Honey!" Carol moaned. "You know how to fuck that sweet hole the way I like it. That hot salami fits just right."

Now realizing that Carol was as much into dirty talk as Maria, I responded, "You just keep that wet cunt of yours spread open, Sweetie," I said between thrusts. "I'm going to get this thing all the way up to your fucking molars. You're one of those divine women who love getting fucked as much as I love fucking them."

"Oh my dear honorary cugino," Carol whispered. "You've known me less than an hour, but you DO know me well."

Maria finally said, 'OK, Carol's getting greedy. My turn. Time for one of my own favorite things."

I pulled out of Carol's slick hole as Maria positioned herself on the edge of the bed with her arms crooked under her knees. I stood in front of her and slid my dick into her waiting cunt.

"We both love to fuck like this," I told Carol, "That mirror over there gives us both a great view of my dick sliding in and out of her while my balls bounce on her taint."

"And a great fucking view indeed," Carol agreed as she watched in the mirror. "I should go get my phone and do a video but would rather stay here with the live action. Someday I'm going to have to get myself videoed in that damned mirror. Right now, I have another idea."

She straddled Maria facing me and lowered her crotch to her waiting tongue. Carol cooed and moaned as Maria licked her pussy while I milked and fondled my new friend's tits and nipples. It wasn't long before I started to sense the inevitable. I told her, "I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out before I erupt gobs of goo."

Carol said urgently. "Don't you dare cum in her cunt. You get to do that all the time. Maria and I have made other plans. Pull it out now before you cum."

Carol slid back up onto the bed and pulled a couple of pillows under her head. Maria told me to straddle Carol's chest like earlier when I was fucking her mouth. As I got into position, Maria began jerking me off. My rod was still pretty slick from Carol's cunt juice, but Maria spit into her hand to add some saliva.

"Carol kept telling me for days," Maria said milking my dick, "that she couldn't wait to feel and smell and taste my cousin's nut nectar all over her face."

I kneeled in position as Maria aimed my cock toward Carol's face. Their plan was obvious. It wasn't but a few moments before I was bellowing out like a crazed bull "OH MY FUCKING GOD IN HEAVEN!!!"

The first spurt of my man cream hit Carol on the forehead and down toward her left eye. The second pretty much went into her open mouth. The third and fourth were right on her chin and lip under her nose. I wasn't even fully drained when Maria essentially pushed me aside and kissed Carol deeply while licking the cum into Carol's mouth so that the two of them could snowball it. I kept jerking my still-throbbing dick as I watched and enjoyed the two of them smearing my guy goo on each other's face.

Mara stood aside smiling with her face slick and wet with my cum. Carol said, "Come on Dino. Show me that talented tongue you have that can get me off."

She spread her legs and I went down on her recently fucked pussy with zero hesitation. Maria reached into her nightstand drawer for a black vibrator. She handed it to me saying, "Here use this in her too."

I tongued and nibbled Carol's clit while working the black vibrator into her hungry hole. Maria straddled Carol's face to get her own pussy serviced by Carol's hungry mouth. It wasn't long before Carol's muffled orgasmic screams were directed into Maria's cunt as Maria humped and wiggled through her own orgasm on Carol's face. Maria flopped off Carol and onto the bed next to me. She nestled next to me with her head in the crook of my shoulder. Carol maneuvered to do the same on my other side. As I lay there staring at the ceiling with two fantastically sexy naked women snuggled next to me, I could hardly imagine the unbelievably good fortune that had come my way in the past few months.

It was Carol who first sat up and looked at me while saying, "Maria, all I can say is that you have one hell of a sexy cugino, and I'm delighted that you're willing to share him. I'd say he was a keeper. I know he and Greg are going to get along very well. I can't wait to tell my dear hubby about our little romp and make plans for the four of us. I'll bet he's home trying to envision our little party and getting horny as hell."

"I guess that means you'll get a royal welcome when you get home," Mara giggled.

I sat up myself to express something that had been on my mind since Maria had talked about the four of us. "I have to get something off my chest that has been concerning me. I seriously hope Greg is NOT someone who would expect me to engage in any sort of mutual man play with him. I really am not up for anything like that."

Both women laughed uproariously. Carol said, "No worries about that, Dino. Greg is definitely NOT a sausage muncher like his nasty wife. The only butthole he occasionally wants to stick his dick into is mine and maybe Maria's. Seriously, he has zero interest in yours. He guards his own butthole like a bank vault. He freaks out if I stick my finger in his ass when I'm giving him a blowjob. He frets for days when he has to go to the doctor knowing he'll get a prostate exam. Without doubt, he loves watching Maria and I together and loves joining in, but you can put your mind at ease about him having any kinky intentions about you."

Mara concurred. "I'm pretty sure I already told you that you and Greg are a lot alike, and that means neither of you would be interested in getting it on with each other."

Carol got out of bed, "Maria, how about some more of that good antipasto and a little more of that wine? I've worked up an appetite with you two. Normally, I'd be pushing for round two with you and my new honorary cugino, but I promised Greg I'd be home early with all the details. Maybe we should have taken some pictures or video. He'd love that. Maybe next time. I know he's at home with his mind racing about our fun and games. He's probably sitting there flying a flag from his boner and ready to fuck the hell of my already well-used pussy.

We all adjourned to Maria's kitchen where we finished up the antipasto and drained the bottle. Maria offered to prepare something else, but Carol begged off again saying she'd better get home to take care of Greg before his balls exploded. Carol suggested that we all get together the following weekend either Saturday or Sunday depending on the weather.

"We can have a really nice afternoon in the pool and have a little cookout au naturel. As Maria already knows, Greg and I love skinny dipping, sunning our buns, and having some good monkey sex under the afternoon sky."

After Carol got dressed and left, Maria gave me a super hug and kiss saying, "See, I told you she would love you and that we'd be having some super hot times with Carol and Greg. I'm guessing we could be great friends for a long time to come. Greg is a fairly quiet guy in many ways, and thankfully he's not one of those overly macho types that always wants to be the big guy in charge. He's like you, just aggressive enough to make a lady know he's boss, but not some sort of Neanderthal.

They live out in the country where the houses are really spread out. Their nearest neighbors are almost a football field away so it's very private. Their house backs up to the reservoir watershed so it's very wooded like behind my balcony. Couple all that with a seven-foot fence around their pool and patio area and nobody but the birds can see what's going on. Their fence is really cool. It's electrically controlled so that the slats can be rotated open to provide a view of the gardens and woods or closed for total privacy. You're going to love it."

I was still hungry, so we did a frozen pizza and watched a movie. That was followed by a relatively quiet easygoing fuck to counterbalance the energetic afternoon romp. Afterward, we drifted off to sleep.

The following day, Maria and Carol had a phone discussion about our plans to get together as a foursome. Based on weather forecast for the weekend, it was decided that Saturday afternoon seemed like the best day for some sexy fun in the pool.

Carol and Greg lived about 25 miles northeast of my place near one of the several manmade reservoirs that served the city. I drove while Maria gave directions. It took about 40 minutes to get there, and the drive was through some beautiful farmland. Although Maria was already familiar with their place, I was impressed with their house which was relatively large and very attractive without being ostentatious. As we got out of my car, Carol came down the brick walkway to give Maria and I a welcoming hug and kiss. Behind her strode a guy in his mid-50's that was about my height and build. However, as Maria had mentioned, he had started losing his hair years ago. Fortunately, he didn't try to fake it and just wore what was left in a buzz cut that looked just a tad shy of being shaved. As with many men who have lost the hair on top of their head, he compensated with a well-trimmed goatee. He wore khaki shorts and a mid-blue polo shirt. His deep tan was from his days on the golf course. He was slim, trim, and well-toned but not overly muscular. I held out my hand to shake his as Carol introduced us. His handshake was firm and friendly without any of the bone crushing bullshit some guys like to try to prove that they are "the alpha". My first impression was that he was quite likeable. I hoped he was having similar vibes about me.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12