Cugina et Cugino Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg looked at me smiling and said, "Wow, they told me you looked like, well you know who, but it's even spookier than I expected. I feel like I should ask for your autograph. Come on, let's go out back."

As we walked through the house, Carol gave me the ten-cent tour of the first floor. They had a really nice place, homey without looking old-fashioned. On the way through the kitchen, Carol and Maria picked up two trays of cut-up fruit and other finger food. We exited through the kitchen to a partially covered brick patio which had two steps leading to a stone paved area surrounding a nice-sized pool. On the patio were several chaise lounges and chairs, a good-sized table, a gas grill, and what appeared to be a well-stocked portable bar cart. There were more lounge chairs closer to the pool itself.

Beyond the pool was a plot of lawn and several small rock gardens adorned with low plants and grasses. That whole area was as Maria had described to me. It was enclosed by a privacy fence that was at least seven feet tall. As she had explained, the slats of the fence were turned to an open position revealing more lawn leading into a wooded area about 60-70 yards away. There were houses on either side of their property which were also at least a couple of hundred feet away.

Greg stood by the bar. "I know what these young ladies want," he said holding out freshly poured glasses of Chardonnay for Maria and Carol as they set the trays on the table.

The ladies sat to sip and nibble as Greg asked me, "What will it be for you? I have several different beers, a variety of wine, or you could opt for one of my favorite summer drinks; Tito's, tonic, and lime."

"That sounds perfect," I said. I had learned over the years dealing with clients and co-workers that one of the easiest ways to open channels of communication and establish a rapport is to drink what they like to drink. Greg busied himself cutting a small lime into quarters as he chatted.

"I have to tell you Dino, I've heard a lot of really good things about you from both Maria and Carol. Carol came home last week very excited about your little romp at Maria's place. I know it may seem odd that I sent her without being there myself, but I knew she would feel more comfortable with Maria the first time she was with you. We weren't sure how it would all play out with you guys, and we didn't want to add me to the mix yet. Carol said Maria told her that you had previously done this sort of thing with another guy and girl but that it was a long time ago. Obviously, it went well with you guys because my dear wife gave me the whole story when she got home. It had me horny as a toad."

I laughed. "Carol said you'd be chomping at the bit to get the rundown," I responded. "I have to say that Carol is one hell of a sexy lady, and I got quite a workout from the two or them."

Greg laughed out loud as he poured an overly generous amount of vodka before topping it off with tonic and squeezing in the lime wedge. "Yep, Carol can be quite enthusiastic, and I've learned that Maria can keep up with her quite well."

Greg handed me one of the two drinks he had mixed, raised his, and said, "

Cheers."

"Salute," I responded.

Greg continued, "I know it's not necessary for me to say anything, but I just want you to understand how much Carol and I look forward to having you and Maria as friends and erotic partners. We both think the world of Maria, and you should know that we care very much about her safety, happiness, and satisfaction as well as yours. It's important that you know that. We think it's wonderful how you guys have known each other all your lives and were able to connect at a time when you could both provide a safe haven for each other. Having someone you can trust and be totally open with is a great thing. Here's to what I hope will be a long and mutually enjoyable friendship."

Greg raised his glass again and I responded in kind. After such a great connection with Carol last weekend, I too was hoping for a long and enjoyable friendship for the four of us.

"Hey, you guys," Carol called from the table where she sat with Maria. "Are you going to join us or sit and drink with each other all afternoon. What are you talking about anyway?"

"Nothing," Greg responded walking with me toward the table. "I was just getting ready to tell Dino how I'd like to take him out for a day of hitting white balls with crooked sticks. We'll work that out later."

The next 15-20 minutes were spent sipping our respective drinks, nibbling on a variety of tasty fruit and cheese, and making ordinary small talk. Greg did indeed ask me about my interest in golf and was pleased that I was only about a 15-16 handicapper.

"Thank God. No room in our group for a pro," he quipped.

It was Carol that finally said, "I'm up for a swim. Greg, why don't you close the fence so we don't give our prudish neighbors heart attacks."

Greg went to a box mounted on the wall, opened it, and pressed a button. I could see the slats of the fence rotate until closed. The pool area could no longer be viewed from outside. Carol and Maria stripped off their clothes and gamboled hand and hand toward the pool where they stood on the edge doing the toe kicking in the water thing while pretending to be afraid to jump in. Finally, Maria grabbed Carol and both fell screaming into the water. When their heads bobbed up, they hugged and kissed and fondled each other's breasts. Hands went under water to fondle other more intimate areas.

Carol waved to us, "Hey you wimps, the water's fine. You aren't going to just sit there, are you?"

Greg pulled off his polo shirt, shorts and sandals. He jogged down to the pool and did a very ungraceful cannonball next to the ladies who screamed. I had also jettisoned my clothes and was only a few steps behind Greg. Since nobody had opted for a graceful Olympic dive into the water, I figured I wasn't going to break the pattern. I did a modified cannonball half twisting jump not far from where Greg landed. Once on my feet, I saw Greg approaching Maria to give her a hug before lifting her to flip her backward with feet, ass, and crotch aimed at the clouds. Carol bobbed over to me to give me a kiss and wrapped her legs around my waist. My hands held her under her thighs but soon moved to her ass. Her arms were around my neck while her pussy was just touching the tip of my now-erect cock. She slid her crotch up and down my shaft but made no effort to penetrate herself. She unwrapped her legs and stood with her feet now on the bottom. Both of her hands fondled my rod and balls. I allowed the fingers of my left hand to find her pussy hole and penetrate slowly.

We stood like that kissing and fondling for several moments. Without saying anything, she took my hand to direct me to the side. She popped herself up to sit on the edge of the pool with her feet on my shoulders. Her crotch was fully open and splayed. She rested back on her hands and said, "I'm sure you know the expression 'put your money where your mouth is,' but how about putting your mouth where your fingers were."

I chuckled as I moved my face directly toward the sweet pussy being offered to me. I licked her from asshole to clit and everything in between. Inserting my thumbs into her woman hole, I used them like a speculum to spread her open. My tongue went right to her little exposed pee hole and then as far up into her woman cave that it could reach before sliding over her lips and clit. It always amazed me how much I loved eating pussy ever since the first time my sophomore year in college when a girl I was making out with naked pushed my face between her legs. I had not eaten pussy prior to that but suddenly wondered why I had never tried it before. I chalked it off to my conservative Catholic upbringing. However, it all changed that day and ever since my first taste of pussy, I've been addicted.

Carol moaned and writhed against my face as I relished the interesting taste of chlorine water mixed with aroused woman. As I did my thing, I could see from the corner of my eye that Greg had popped up to sit on the edge of the pool. Maria's mouth was filled with his dick as her head bobbed up and down mouth-fucking it. Greg had his fingers entwined in her hair and held the back of her head down on his cock as if she had any intention of pulling away. I was mesmerized because I had never actually seen her sucking another man's cock. I obviously knew that she had done it many times with others but actually watching her in action was an erotic jolt. I knew that she had been with Greg and Carol in their threesomes before I was brought into the fold, but until now, the image of her blowing Greg or being fucked by Greg was only a fantasy image and not something I'd witnessed. I found it quite erotic and liberating in a strange way. Even though I loved watching her suck me off and enjoying the image of it in our mirrors, it was different watching her with Greg. I had wondered how I might react, but I must admit that it was a turn on.

"I get the feeling these two are hungry," Carol said to Greg, and he laughed out loud. "We shouldn't hold off too long on dinner."

I was lost in a sort of meditative state while pleasuring Carol with my tongue and fingers along with catching glimpses of Maria going to town using her mouth so enthusiastically on Greg's flesh pole. My concentration was basically interrupted when Carol pulled back and said, "Come on up here to dry land, Dino. I want a taste of that nice salami."

As I climbed out of the pool, Carol was grabbing the thick foam cushions from half a dozen lounge chairs and arranging them on the pool deck like a large mat. She indicated for me to lie down and now sooner had my back hit the mat than she was swinging her leg over me, planting her crotch back onto my face, but engulfing my erection into her mouth. She face-fucked herself aggressively and deeply as she played with my ball sack. I busied myself with licking her cute clit while using three fingers in her slick hole.

It wasn't but a few minutes when Greg and Maria appeared next to us.

"Do you have room for a couple more to join you?" Greg asked, coaxing Carol off of me. She maneuvered onto her side with her leg up to give me access from my side. Greg moved into position to present his dick to Carol's mouth while he pressed his face between Maria's thighs. Maria didn't hesitate to move into position to take my dick into her mouth. From our daisy chain play last week, I got the feeling that this was something Carol and Maria had enjoyed with Greg on other occasions. I was quite happy to lose myself in the delight of my face in Carol's crotch while my dick was in Maria's mouth. We moaned and writhed for a good while until Carol moved in a way to indicate that it was time to change our activity.

Greg separated and coaxed Mara up onto her hands and knees. He drove his dick into her for a grunting moaning doggy fuck.

"OH GOD Greg. Oh God, oh God, oh God" Maria kept panting in time with Greg's pounding. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!

Carol lay on her back with feet up saying, "Come on, Dino, think of a place to slip that salami and make good use of it."

"How about here," I said as I grabbed her ankles to hold her open while I slipped my rod into her slick cunt. I watched while my dick slid and out of her before lowering myself on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my back as I fucked her like with the energy or a prisoner that hadn't seen a woman for years. She, like Maria, was a symphony of erotic vocals moaning, "Jesus Dino, fuck me! Fuck that hungry fucking slut hole!" Her filthy commands served to energize me even more.

The carnal scene continued until Carol let me know she wanted me to do her doggy as Greg was doing with Maria. She positioned herself so that she and Maria were deep kissing and looking into each other's eyes as Greg and I fucked them like little bitches in heat. Greg began slapping Maria's ass with both hands. She let out a little yelp with each smack, but from some of our times together, I knew she loved it.

Greg pounded faster while continuing to smack Maria's already-red ass cheeks. Finally, he let out a loud bellow that could well have been audible to the neighbors,

"OH FUCKING SHIT! FILL THAT FUCKING CUNT!"

Watching Greg only spurred the same reaction deep from my balls to my pee hole that began spewing man cream into Carol's pussy. "OH FUCKING GOD," I screamed as I grabbed Carol's hips and shoved my cock as far into her as hard and as deep as I could. I watched as both Maria and Carol smiled at each other. Both looked grinned knowing each was being filled by with cum from each other's man.

Both Greg and I pulled out and basically collapsed onto the collection of lounge chair mats while Carol and Maria immediately maneuvered into a 69, devouring each other's cream pie. I dragged myself up into a chair to watch the sexy show, but Greg headed off to the house saying, "I want to get something."

He returned holding what was obviously a double ended dildo and a little box. He handed the dildo to Carol telling her it was time to test her new toy.

"So, Dino," Greg asked taking a chair next to me. "Are you a fan of tribadism? I sure love watching the two of them bump pussies."

Carol inserted one end of the dildo into Maria's wet hole and then the other into hers as she positioned herself scissor legged with Maria. The two of them rocked and humped and bumped their wet crotches together. Their moans and squeals plus the look on their faces were a show to behold. Greg showed me the little box which was, as he explained, "A Bluetooth controller that operates a vibrator embedded in the dildo."

He pushed the button to activate to the lowest level of vibration and the look on both woman's face showed that it was doing its job. At intervals of a minute or so, Greg increased the speed of the vibrator and the effect on both Maria and Carol was obvious.

"Dino, I hope you're loving this as much as I am," Greg told me. "I could watch them doing this all day. It's beautiful isn't it; the way each of them is totally lost in the pleasure of their bodies. Both of them behaving like fuck starved animals greedily seeking sexual pleasure. I never tire of it."

It wasn't too much longer until both women were moaning loudly and screaming out filthy expletives while clutching at each other trying to add more pressure between them and drive the dildo in even deeper. They finally collapsed into a sweaty heap, but both squirmed and spasmed with orgasmic aftershocks.

Greg finally turned off the controller chuckling, "I think it's time to give them a little rest."

The girls separated, pulling out the dildo but turning it so that each could suck the end that had been inside the other. Yes, I could tell that they truly loved the taste of each other's pussy.

In a few moments, the girls came over to where we were sitting. Maria gave me a big kiss and sat on my lap. Carol did the same with Greg.

"Did you like that, mio cugino?" Mara whispered into my ear. "I was so turned on knowing that you were watching me with Greg and Carol. I loved watching you service Carol and hearing her enjoy it."

"Hey," Carol announced. "I think it's time for Mr. Burger Chef to get the grill going and we get some food out here to restore our strength.

All of us helped to carry various dishes out to the patio while Greg got the gas grill going. We spent the next hour eating and drinking and having general conversation like any group of friends having a cookout. The big difference is that we were all naked and had just fucked and sucked each other to exhaustion.

When we finished, Carol and Maria gave a knowing look to each other and Carol announced, "Time for dessert".

Mara kneeled in front of Greg and Carol assumed the same position in front of me. Both women began a very purposeful blowjob. Greg appeared just as surprised and pleased as I was. Greg was groaning and grunting and extoling Maria to, "suck it, suck it, and suck it and don't stop sucking it."

I had watched Maria use her mouth on him earlier, but this time I assumed that the allusion to "dessert" made it pretty clear that she would be swallowing his Crem Bouillotte fairly soon. Carol looked up to me while still stroking my slick wet rod and said, "Don't hold back that man cream, Dino. Just let it go."

In minutes I was erupting into Carol's mouth, "OH GOD YEAH! Swallow it. Fucking swallow it," I panted breathlessly.

It was only seconds later that Greg was emptying himself into Maria's mouth while doing that thing with his fingers in her hair making sure she took it all and didn't pull away. I'm sure he knew her better than to think she would balk at taking his load, but maybe it was just a thing he normally did to feel in charge.

"I win," Carol said looking at Maria.

"What?" I asked. "We were a fucking contest?"

"Hey," Maria said. "Just a friendly competition, but I'll be up for the challenge next time."

Carol said, "Ok, time for the ordinary dessert." She and Maria went to the kitchen to get a key lime pie and coffee.

After dessert, Maria and I indicated that we had better go because we knew that poor Greg had to get up Monday morning and go to a job. We helped clean up before Maria and I retrieved our clothes to get dressed. Greg and Carol didn't bother getting dressed indicating that they would say their goodbyes inside without walking us to the car.

"We love going au naturel in the yard but going out on the street could cause a neighborhood rebellion," Carol chuckled.

On the drive home, Maria turned to me and said, "OK, we're alone now so you can tell me what your impression was of today. Was it good or were you uncomfortable?"

"It was fucking GREAT," I said. "It fulfilled one of my most secret and long held fantasies of having another couple to enjoy time with like that. I once mentioned this sort of thing to Laura, and she was so upset she didn't talk to me for days. But with you, it all seemed so open and natural and wonderful. I'm hooked."

Maria leaned over to give me a little kiss on the cheek. "I'm so happy to hear that, Dino. I was a little worried you wouldn't feel right about it even though you enjoyed last week with me and Carol. I wasn't sure how you would interact with Greg in the mix. I'm overjoyed that you agree with me because I so much love being with both Carol and Greg as well as you. If you didn't feel like you fit in, I'd somehow have to keep you all as separate parts of my life. That would make me unhappy. This way, I can really feel open and liberated with all of you as part of the total me. There's so much more I want to talk about, but not tonight. I'm pretty tired."

We didn't talk much more till we got to Maria's place. She wanted me to stay. We showered, crawled into bed, and she was asleep in minutes. I lay there staring at the ceiling that sort of became a movie screen for all of the thoughts and images playing out in my head. My reverie went all the way back to the past when I had such fantasies about her. For years I wondered how openly sexual she was or if she was very much a straight arrow wife and mother. That all changed a few months ago when we first had our lunch together followed by that afternoon fuck. Now, I'd shared her with another woman as well as the woman's husband. It all seemed surreal, but also so natural and right for us at this time in our lives. I could only wonder about what lay ahead. Finally, I drifted off to sleep with Maria's head on my shoulder.

((Continued))

12