Cugina et Cugino Ch. 04

Story Info
The cousins and friends continue their fun.
6.8k words
4.67
1.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
172 Followers

Chapter 4: Secret Playroom

Monday morning after the cookout and mini-orgy at Greg and Carol's, Maria and I awoke to enjoy a quiet, albeit very satisfying erotic interlude before showering and having breakfast on her balcony. The morning was cool and sunny, and we both joked about how unfortunate it was that Greg and Carol had to be off to jobs. Maria and I both enjoyed our early-retirement status and the freedom it gave us. It not only allowed us to do the sorts of "volunteer" things that interested us, but also gave us lots of time to be together. As we sat sipping our coffee and listening to the sounds of birds in the nearby trees, Maria broke the silence with a surprising question that made me swallow a whole mouthful of hot coffee. Man, that can be uncomfortable.

"Dino," she asked as casually as if I wanted to ask for another cup, "do you like anal sex?"

"I hope you mean do I like buttfucking rather than being buttfucked," I responded with a bit of a chuckle. "I've done it with some women when I knew they wanted it, but frankly it's not something I strongly crave. I'm definitely more into oral. I'd much rather be sucked off by a woman who loves swallowing cum as much as I love eating pussy. I've never pushed women to take it Greek style, that's for sure. I guess it's like blowjobs or spanking or bondage or any other activity. Some women seem to love it, some hate it, and some act as though they somehow feel obligated or pressured to do it. I don't believe in pressuring anybody to do anything. I want whatever it is to be total voluntary."

"But you've done it," she continued. "Who did you do it with? Did you and Laura do it?"

I couldn't help laughing. "Laura wanted no parts of it other than maybe a finger in her ass while I was fucking her or eating her, and even then, only if she was getting close to orgasm. Slipping a finger into her butt seemed to trigger her orgasm. But she basically told me she didn't want anything larger than my finger entering her back door."

"So, with whom then?" Maria pressed.

"I did it with one of my secret lady friends who openly expressed a desire for it. I also did it with someone I dated long before Laura. Frankly, it was by accident. I was a sophomore in college. I was drunk and fucking an equally drunk girl in my room at the fraternity house. We were really going at it, and I slipped out of her pussy and right back into her ass. She kept hitting me on the back screaming, 'wrong hole, wrong hole, wrong hole'. I was too drunk and too close to cumming to stop, so I just kept at it and unloaded into her nether hole. She was so pissed off that she never went out with me again."

Maria was laughing out loud. "Oh damn I would have loved to have seen that."

"So, what brought up this subject," I asked her. "We've been together almost five months, and this is the first time you've mentioned it. Is this something you and Jeff were into?

"Oh Lord no," she responded. "Jeff could accept a few non-standard things, but he had a real aversion to anything anal. I guess for some guys as well as women, back door play is strictly off the table. It's not something I wanted to push him on if he wasn't going to enjoy it. However, sometimes when I was doing myself with one of my toys and I was super horny, I would push another one into my ass to see what it would feel like to have a cock in each hole at the same time. I had seen it several times in porno tapes that Jeff and I occasionally watched.

One time I asked that guy I was seeing on the sly do it. We gave it a try, but it was obvious that he hadn't done it either. It really didn't go all that well. It took a lot of time and lube to get me ready. I was primed and committed, but he barely had it into me when he came prematurely. We never tried it again."

"So," I asked. "I have to assume that there is a point to your original question, or you wouldn't have brought it up."

"OK," she responded. "I'm hoping you won't be upset in any way, especially after our time with Greg and Carol, but about a month ago, Greg fucked me that way. Carol had been sort of prepping me for it. Several times that we were together, she did me in my butt with a dildo while eating me. Then she told me that Greg had said he wanted to fuck me in the ass. One time when we were all together, I was so horny and a little drunk that I just said he should go for it. He took it slowly and it turned out to be better than I expected. It certainly went better than with my gentleman friend years ago. He was fucking my backdoor while Carol was using a vibrator on my clit. I had an earth-shattering screaming orgasm. I didn't want to tell you because I'm sometimes afraid that your long-ago image of me as a good girl would surely go right out the window."

I took her hand, "Maria, mia bella cugina molta speciale, my image of you as the sweet innocent girl I knew so many years ago has long since been erased from my mind. I mean that in a good way, not as an insult. It's been replaced by knowledge of a wonderfully open and sexual woman who knows when and how to be a lady but also when and how to be a delightful slut. I mean nothing derogatory by that. In my mind, the ideal woman is a delicate but perfect balance of lady and slut. Please promise me that you will always trust me and be completely open with me. I do understand you and respect the woman you really are. Never doubt me. I hope that you feel the same way about me."

She looked into my eyes. "Thank you, Dino. Thank you for being someone I need very much in my life right now. It's important that I'm with people who know me and accept me completely."

There were several moments of silence as we sipped our coffee. Finally, she said, "So getting back to the point of why I brought this up in the first place. Sometime, not right at this minute obviously, I want you to do me anally. It's another part of our cugini con benefici relationship that I want to share with you. You said you did it with women who expressed their desire for it. I'm telling you that I'm expressing my desire to include it in our repertoire as it were. Not that I want it all the time but as another activity along with all of our others. I love regular fucking with you in every position and location and circumstance imaginable. I love cumming on your face when you eat me. I love sucking you off. I understand how much you love getting off on my face and in my mouth. That's never going to change. We obviously share that as part of who we are. However, just understand that I want to feel you in every one of my holes, not just my mouth and pussy. I want you to know that sometimes I'm going to be doing it with Greg and I don't want you to think I'm excluding you from any part of me. What's more, I want to work toward having both you and Greg in me at the same time. Not just in my mouth and pussy at the same time, but I also want one of you in my pussy and one in my ass."

"You mean like Mr. Cucumber and Mr. Carrot?" I chuckled.

"More like Mr. Cucumber and Mr. Cucumber. Big difference. But it's also different because it would be real cocks attached to real men. Not just a fantasy. I can't stop thinking about it and it's something on my bucket list. Are you up for that?"

"Mia cara Maria," I said. "Remember I said to never doubt me. Let's not ever doubt each other. We need to remember that we are always here for each other in every way."

She leaned over and kissed me as more of a "thank you" gesture rather than anything sensuous. After a few moments, I brought up the notion of another get together with Greg and Carol. I suggested that we do it at my house since we already had that initial threesome at Maria's, and we had the poolside romp at Greg and Carol's. It was my turn to host.

"I don't have a fancy pool and can't offer the privacy of an outdoor party, but we can do cookout part on my porch and patio and move our fun and games inside. Maybe you and I can visit one of the local sex shops for some new toys or games to add interest. I'd love for Greg and Carol to bring that Bluetooth double dildo for you and Carol to enjoy together. That really charged my voyeurism kink."

Maria laughed. "So, you guys enjoyed the remote-control toy as much as we did. I'd adore shopping with you for some toys and games. I have some ideas of my own. I could call Carol later to see if this weekend looks good for them. However, you do realize that you are officially a part of this group now and are certainly free to call Greg or Carol on your own. It might be good for the invitation to come directly from you rather than going through me. I'll give you their phone number later."

That evening I spoke with Carol. After extending the invitation for the following weekend at my house, she said it was fine with her, but I should also talk to Greg because he had something he wanted to ask me. When Greg got to the phone, I repeated what I had said to Carol about the weekend. He confirmed but then asked if I was free Tuesday evening because he and Carol would like to have me over for a threesome. I felt a little odd about it without asking Maria, but he said that Maria and Carol had already discussed it. Maria agreed that it would be good for me to do a little bonding with Greg and Carrol on my own. I said it was fine, but after hanging up, I called Maria to tell her anyway. I suppose still hadn't really gotten totally liberated with the "menage a quatre" and the rules, if there were any. Maria was fully in agreement that I should do it because it would let me see a slightly different side of Greg and Carol with Carol as the single focal point of the action.

"Sometimes a lady just enjoys undivided attention," Maria assured me.

I arrived at the appointed time, was greeted by Greg and Carol, and ushered into their TV room that overlooked the patio and pool area.

"What can I get you," Greg asked as I took a seat on a sofa that faced a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall. "You're Italian. Have you never had a Negroni?"

"I think once years ago," I answered. "Is that the one with gin and vermouth and Campari? It's one of those 'knock you on your ass' all-liquor drinks like martinis and Manhattans. If that's what you're doing, I'm up for it."

Greg set about making the drinks as Carol sat next to me on the sofa. "I'm glad you came over, Dino. I got to have you and Maria together, and Maria has had Greg and me together. Now it's my turn to do you and Greg together. I think it's always good to keep the mix and match variety going. You enjoyed the pool so now you get to enjoy our little playroom."

"Playroom?" I asked as Greg handed Carol and me very generous drinks. He obviously was going for the reduced inhibition process. "I know Maria had been with you guys before I came into the mix, but she never told me about a playroom."

"That's because I told her not to," Carol responded. "She's had fun with us there several times, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise for you."

"Don't let Carol make it sound like a big deal, Dino," Greg said as he sat in a chair that flanked the sofa. "It's nothing sinister. It's just a room off the basement club room people don't know about where we can keep some toys and things for erotic fun. Maria is a true fan. Trust me, there's nothing that will freak you out or anything like that."

Despite Greg's assurances, I was suddenly beginning to wonder what was in store. Why even use the term freak me out if there was nothing to freak me out? We continued with some general small talk as we sipped our drinks. Given that it was nearly all booze with no mixer, I was definitely starting to feel mellow. It was obvious that Carol was getting a bit loose. As she tickled my ear with her tongue, she let her hand roam along my thigh up to my crotch. I was getting hard and had to adjust my pants to free up my growing erection. I noticed Greg watching and enjoying Carol's flirtation.

"Let me freshen that for you," he said taking my glass. He went to the kitchen to mix another. When he returned, he got to see Carol and me deep kissing as she rubbed her hands over the bulge in my pants. At the same time, I had my hand up her skirt learning that she was not wearing panties.

"Judging by the horns on you two, I think it's time to take these downstairs," Greg said opening the basement door and starting down. Carol stood, took my hands, and coaxed me to my feet. As we got to the base of the stairs, Greg was using a key to unlock a door in the corner of the room. It obviously didn't go outside because it went to an area that seemed under where the TV room was located upstairs. As we followed him in, I saw that it was a fairly good-sized carpeted room, perhaps 15 x 20 feet. In the middle of the floor was a sort of padded table for lack of a better description. However, it looked a bit like a gynecologist's exam table with what were essentially stirrups for holding a person's feet. There was another type of table that wasn't very long and had rings mounted on the legs. Suspended from the ceiling in one corner was a type of swing or basket that had openings for someone's legs. I had seen these in sex toy catalogs and a few porno movies. There was a device on the floor in another corner that I knew to be a Sybian, one of those ridable "saddle horn up your pussy or butt" super vibrators. I'd seen videos of women going insane with multiple orgasms while riding them but had never actually seen one in person.

"Don't let it throw you, cugino," Carol said crooking her arm through mine. "It's all just for feel-good fun."

Greg handed me my drink saying, "Cheers mio amico. Mara taught me that wee bit of Italian. Bottoms up. I think Carol is about to get our little party started. In fact, I suspect that there we'll see more bottoms up before the evening is over."

In seconds, Carol had the zipper of her mini dress undone and it fell around her feet. As I had previously discovered with my hand up between her thighs earlier upstairs, there was nothing underneath it but unfettered tits, bare ass, and naked pussy. She walked to me and put my free hand between her legs to assure me that she was even wetter than I had felt earlier. She gave me a little kiss and a wink and then dragged the Sybian out from the corner. Protruding from the top was a good-sized silicone cock. She smeared a bit of her own natural juice as well as some saliva onto the dildo, squatted over it and slowly lowered herself. Watching it disappear into her started my heart pounding and my cock throbbing. I didn't need anybody to draw me pictures of what would come next. She turned a dial, flipped a switch, and a low hum could be heard from the machine. The huge smile on her face needed no explanation.

Greg suddenly appeared next to me naked. "I got her that thing for Christmas about three years ago. I thought she was going to burn out the motor before New Year's Eve. You don't plan on keeping your clothes on all evening, do you?"

As I removed my shirt, pants, briefs and shoes, Greg stepped up in front of Carol. She quickly took his cock into her mouth. Her hands were playing with his balls as she slid her mouth along the length of Greg's erection. It was only moments when Greg looked over to see that I had shed my clothes.

"Finally joining the party, I see," he chuckled. "Here, take my place and keep her mouth occupied while I freshen my drink."

I stepped forward as he stepped back to a counter to add a bit of gin to his drink. Carol reached up to take my rod in her hand saying, "Ummm someone has brought me a nice, tasty Italian sausage."

Carol brought her face toward me and turned to lick my balls before engulfing my man meat. She was holding my sac and working her mouth over the entire length of my shaft. I could feel myself going into the entrance of her throat. Greg came over, watched for a moment, grinned, and then reached down to turn the speed of the Sybian up a notch. Carol emitted a muffled squeal of enthusiasm at the increased stimulation.

"Won't be long now," Greg chuckled. "This thing can get any woman off in no time.

I wouldn't say "no time" but it wasn't long before Carol was squirming, bouncing, and screaming as she continued to blow me. No sooner had she come down from her first orgasm than Greg flipped off the switch.

"I think that's enough for right now," he said. "No sense in getting drained and weak-kneed before we have a bit more fun."

I backed away as Greg lifted his wife up off the Sybian and lead her to that "exam" table. She lay back and put her feet up into the stirrups. Greg strapped her ankles in and spread the stirrups even wider. Then he went to the top of the table and strapped her wrists to the support bar under her head. He came back to stand next to me.

"I just love seeing her like this," he said. "Isn't that a beautiful sight? Wide open, totally vulnerable, and completely helpless with her secret lady parts open for whatever we decide to do. We could put any part of our bodies or anything else into her. We could seriously hurt her if we were weirdos. But the beautiful thing is that she trusts me completely and knows that I would only do, or allow to be done, things for her pleasure and satisfaction. She trusts me to make sure she's safe. She knows that it's all about watching her be used and hearing her cum like a banshee. It's such a turn on for me. Then we get to have her return the favor."

He kneeled in front of her splayed crotch saying to me, "Go on up there and give her a little more of that sausage to suck on while I take care of some business here."

I moved to the head of the table as Greg used his tongue to the whimpering and panting delight of his wife. Carol turned her head to the side and submissively opened her mouth. It was the perfect invitation to insert my throbbing erection. It was hard for her to move so I provided the fucking action into her mouth. That seemed to give her as much pleasure and delight as Greg's tongue on her pussy. She moaned and whimpered approval at the male ministrations at both ends of her body. She was both servicing and being serviced while enjoying both.

After a few minutes, Greg got up and motioned for me to trade places. In seconds I was on my knees with my tongue doing its best on Carol's pussy to keep her moaning. Greg was relishing in the pleasure of using his wife's mouth like a cunt. I was enjoying myself completely providing joy to Carol's pussy when Greg said, "It's time to stick your dick in her and fuck her like you mean it. I want to watch you fucking her helpless snatch."

I stood and slipped my rod into her splayed orifice slick with saliva and natural pussy lube. From my standing position I could thrust deep and hard while hearing Carol's muffled screams on Greg's cock. I was getting concerned that I might just pop off into her, and I suppose Greg sensed it as well.

"Time for a little reconfiguration," Greg said as he began unbinding Carol from the table. He took her to the table next to it where he bent her over so that her feet on the floor. He told her to spread her feet out while he tied her wrists to the front two legs. He went to a cabinet on the opposite wall and removed two floggers. He handed me one and then took a good swipe with his on her exposed firm ass cheeks. SMACK! Carol winced a bit but made no sound. He motioned for me to take a swipe which I did, but nowhere as hard as his.

"Come on Dino," he said. "Show me a good swing like you were hitting a five iron to the green. I know my wife well. She loves the sweet sting and a nice red ass."

I took a much harder swing. SMACK. Carol winced and let out a "Holy Shit."

"That's more like it," Greg chuckled grinning and taking another whack. This time Carol let out a "OH FUCK". Greg took several swings as I did to the sound of the leather on her smooth skin. We continued for a few more minutes. Now Carol was squirming and shouting more "OH SHIT's" and "JESUS FUCK's" as her ass took on a crimson glow.

amofiga
amofiga
172 Followers
12