Cugina et Cugino Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something about a tingling ass that makes her even hornier," Greg said. After a few more stinging smacks, He took the ice cubes from his drink glass on the floor and rubbed them all over Carols cherry red ass.

"I'll bet my sweet naughty slut wife loves how that feels doesn't she?"

Carol mewed as the ice melted into cold rivulets running over her skin and dripping onto the floor.

"Does my sweet naughty slut wife feel like some hot cock in her cunt now that her ass has cooled off?" Greg asked sardonically.

He didn't wait for an answer but told me to fuck her while once again slipped his dick into her mouth. He stood at the front of the table where Carol's mouth was at the perfect height to fuck standing up. I was really into plowing Carol's furrow when Greg suggested changing places. Carol looked up at me as I slipped my dick into her open mouth. She was as eager to suck it as I was to have her suck it.

"Umm I do love fucking a woman's mouth who loves getting it fucked," I told her while enjoying the view of my hard flesh disappear nearly down her throat. Greg was pounding her wet cunt hard enough to hear that erotic wet squishing and smacking sound as he bottomed into her. I noticed that he had a small bottle of something that he was dripping into her ass. Before I really recognized the little lube bottle, he withdrew himself from his wife's snatch and positioned the head of his dick at her back door. As he slowly pushed himself into her, Carol let out a loud moan muffled by the cock that was in her mouth.

"ARRUGGH. FUCKING SHIT!", she moaned trying to look up at me. "FUCKING MY FUCKING ASSHOLE."

Greg slowly got nearly his whole dick into her as she cried out, "JESUS FUCKING SHIT FUCK!"

After a few slow deliberate strokes to allow her to relax and stretch, he began fucking her butt in earnest. Each thrust into her elicited another loud moan.

"OH FUCK, OH SHIT PISS FUCK!" Carol tried to say into my cock filling her mouth. Then in a few moments, her sounds took on a more erotic tone as Greg reached around to play with her clit as he continued to butt fuck her.

In time, I could see from the look on Greg's face that he was ready to explode. In moments he was bellowing like a stuck bull and moaning, "Oh fucking God! Take it all in your ass, Baby. Take all that cream in your hot hungry ass."

One of my problems was always that I had a hard time holding back my own release when I see and hear someone else grunting and moaning and screaming through orgasm. Watching and hearing Greg cum was the trigger that set off my own eruption in Carol's mouth. I couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying as she accepted semen from two different men in two different orifices at nearly the same time.

When my dick was finished throbbing and feeding Carol my load, I pulled out of her mouth. Greg was doing the same from her gaping asshole. I stared at her still bent over the table helpless as Greg took something from the same cabinet where he earlier retrieved the floggers. It was a rod not quite the circumference of a normal erection but on the end rested a ball nearly the size of a billiard ball that had smooth ridges molded into it. He held it in front of Carol's face as he smeared the ball with lube. She was making sounds that I couldn't tell were giggles or whimpers. Greg moved to the other end of the table and held up the thing to show me.

"One of the most effective G-spot vibrators we've found," he said.

I watched as Greg used his fingers of his left hand to open Carol's cunt hole. He placed the lubed ball at her opening and applied some pressure.

"Relax, Sweetie," he said as started to push it into her. "It's just an old friend you know so well."

Slowly the ball and shaft disappeared into her as she moaned out, 'OH FUCKING SHIT!!! FUCK IT GODDAMN IT! FUCK MY CUNT."

Greg moved the device slowly back and forth while also rotating it about a quarter turn clockwise and counterclockwise as Carol continued her filthy word moans. When it was apparent that Carol had relaxed to accept it easily, Greg hit a button that started the device vibrating. That sent Carol into a bigger frenzy of moaning and filthy word grunting.

"OH FUCKING SHIT FUCK," she growled. "THERE....RIGHT THERE...DAMMIT!."

Greg held the wand in the same spot but rotated it and shook it until Carol emitted an ear-splitting scream that could have had the neighbors calling the police. Obviously, they couldn't hear it from this basement room. She strained at the restraints and arched her back filling the room with her sounds of total screaming orgasmic release. Shortly after Carol's screams began, Greg pulled the wand out of her, and we watched her squirt onto the floor. My heart was pounding. Seeing and hearing a woman in full-throated, quaking, squirting orgasm was such a total joy.

Carol lay panting face down on the table as Greg kissed her neck. He stroked her back and ass gently as he began unshackling her wrists from the front legs. I could hear him whispering what a fantastic sexual animal she was and how grateful he was to be with her. He helped her up from the table, hugging her and supporting her as her rubbery knees finally regained enough strength for support. She was totally wrung out from being used like a complete whore.

The two of them hugged for a good while until Carol finally looked over to me. She walked over to me with her arms open and hugged me tightly.

"You were fantastic," I told her. "Sharing this with you guys was a complete joy."

"No, thank YOU, Dino," she said looking into my eyes. "You guys gave me such a fantastic ride. Jesus, I love being used like that. I so love being the focal point for two horny sexy men. I loved driving you guys crazy and completely draining you. Greg loves when I act like a total a slut."

"You said it not me," Greg joked coming over to hug her.

"I'm going to go clean up," Carol said gathering her clothes off the floor and walking to the door. Greg and I did likewise and followed her upstairs. She went off to the bathroom upstairs while we moved to the TV room.

"How about another drink?" Greg asked while making one for himself.

"I think I'd better stay alert for the drive home," I said getting dressed. "Some of the roads out here are a bit curvy."

Carol returned to see me dressed. "You aren't leaving already, are you?" she asked.

"As I remember," I answered, "you guys still have a job to go to early in the morning."

"That won't be the case for me after this week," Carol replied. "I'll be a free woman for over two months once the school year is over."

"Yeah," Greg added. "I figure I'll be at work all day while you guys spend the day riding Dino's salami."

"Thinking of which," I said. "I would like to have us all at my house this weekend if possible. I don't have a swimming pool or fancy privacy fence or super sexy playroom, but I do have a patio for grilling, and we can have some fun and games indoors. Maria and I will try to think of something to make it interesting."

"I'm sure you will. Sounds good by me," Carol answered. "We can work out the details after you confirm with Maria."

With that, I made my way to the front door. We bid our goodbyes, and I headed home. Having not driven these country roads in the dark, I was glad I hadn't had another drink.

About 40 minutes later I was home showering when the phone rang. I was toweling dry as I picked up the receiver. I was not surprised to hear Maria's voice.

"So mio cugino, how did it go?" she asked. "Did you love their little playroom?"

"You ask as though you haven't already talked to Carol and gotten the whole story from her," I responded.

Maria laughed, "You think you're so damned clever. Yeah, she called me right after you left their house to give me the whole story. It sounds like you guys had one hell of a fine romp. I love their playroom and some of the stuff they have. I'm seriously considering investing in a Sybian. I also think you and I could install a strong hook in my ceiling to support a fuck swing like they have. Carol said you didn't use that this time, but I love that thing. You'll have to try it sometime. I'd be more than happy to show you how it works."

"I don't think it takes rocket science to know how it works, and yes it would be pretty easy to install one if you want. It would be easy to camouflage the attachment as a plant hook when it's not being used for fun and games. You might not want your straight arrow friends wondering what the big hook in the ceiling is, as if they would guess. I'm betting many have no clue about what they are. Maybe we should hang one here at my house by this coming weekend. I suggested that we get together at my house for a little cook-out and alternate entertainment."

"Carol told me, "Maria answered. "I think that's a great idea. I also know a place where we can buy the swing as well as a few other fun things. We can go there tomorrow to do some shopping. I suppose you're too tired for a visitor tonight."

"I am a bit drained by my earlier activities, but you can come over and keep my bed occupied if you want. That way we can go on your shopping trip early. I suppose I'm not too tired to let my tongue give you a little entertainment if that would do for tonight."

"Absolutely," she giggled. "I got so horny hearing Carol recounting your little threesome that I was hoping you wouldn't leave me here with nothing but my vibrating plastic and fingers.

True to my word, when Maria arrived, I treated her pussy to a sweet, prolonged tongue bath and fingering that sent her through three moaning, screaming, teeth grinding orgasms. She promised to return the favor in the morning, and we settled blissfully under the covers.

The next morning, Maria indeed did treat me to a wonderful wake-up present that had me filling her mouth with a pre-breakfast appetizer of man cream. After breakfast, we went to a sex shop she had learned about that was in a strip mall on the state highway not far from where she lived. There we bought a sex-swing and a queening seat which she thought would give her and Carol some super naughty tonguing treatment from both Greg and me as well as something the two of us could also enjoy with each other. We also bought some other vibrators and dildos as well as cuffs, blindfolds, and various ticklers. Some of them were sorts of toys we already owned, but we figured it would be better to have new ones for guests. One of the new toys was a sort of leather harness that fit over someone's face. The interesting part was that had a smallish dildo protruded from the chin area but left the mouth and tongue free. It was obviously perfect for penetration into a cunt or ass while licking pussy. Maria was particularly delighted with the prospects of that one having discussed it with the woman that worked there. They had me try it on in the store which had them both giggling. I have to admit that it was fun to shop for such stuff with Maria because she had zero inhibition about asking for suggestions and opinions about any of the merchandise.

When we returned to my house, we set about hanging the swing. We decided that we'd install a super strong hook in two separate locations to provide party flexibility. One would be in my finished basement and bar. The other was in the TV room on the first floor. Both locations would be a good place for our naughty naked games. Both rooms were well carpeted with nice furniture. Both had big screen TV's for showing some erotic videos to set the mood, not that such artificial influences would be needed. The basement would provide more privacy on the chance that a neighbor might wander over for some reason and happen to witness our adventures through the doors leading to the deck from the first floor.

Maria couldn't wait to give me a "demonstration" of the sex swing. She had her clothes off as I adjusted its height off the floor. She climbed into the thing before I even had my shoes off. I loved seeing her in it with her legs splayed and her sweet, beautiful pussy being offered with total vulnerability.

I was on my knees with my face in her crotch in seconds, and in no time, she was screaming, "OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT, DINO. EAT THAT FUCKING PUSSY. LICK THAT FUCKING CUNT."

She must have been extra horny about that thing because she came in record time. I figured out how to lay her back in it so I could fuck her mouth as she faced upward. Before I penetrated her mouth, I straddled over her face and had her give my ball sack a delightful tongue bath. She gave no resistance as I slid my cock into her open mouth and slowly and carefully rocked the swing back and forth. As much as I would have loved to cum right down her throat, I moved to position myself between her splayed thighs. I slipped into her slippery wet cunt and again rocked the swing to let it do the work

.

"Damn that feels so fucking good," I told her as I worked her back and forth onto my rod.

"Damn right it's fucking good," Maria countered. "Use my bad girl hole, cugino. Pump every drop inside me."

I rocked her harder and faster as I got close to my point of no return until I felt the dam break and my semen spurting into her.

"OH FUCK YEAH, MARIA. TAKE IT. TAKE THAT FUCKING JIZZ. TAKE ALL OF IT."

There was nothing she could do but lie in that sling as I held her tightly against me and shoved my dick as far into her as possible.

"I had hardly finished pumping when she said, "Let me down, I want you to do something with that chin dildo and the queening chair."

I helped her out of it and she immediately set the low seat that looked much like a camp toilet right in the middle of the room. I had the harness strapped on and lay on the floor under the low seat that she was straddling. She wanted the dildo up her ass as I ate her pussy. Eating her cum-filled pussy was certainly nothing we hadn't done before, but somehow the circumstances of her on that seat looking like she was ready to piss on my face made it seem a hundred times more decadent. Licking my cum from her as she rocked her asshole on the chin dildo was a gargantuan turn on for her because she quickly came in full throated scream.

We were spent as we collapsed on the sofa in each other's arms. We were pleased about the trial run of our new toys and felt sure we'd treat Greg and Carol to a nice party.

"The whole set up is fantastic," I said. "I think we are ready for the weekend. I may not have the fancy playroom they do, but I think we'll enjoy ourselves."

Saturday afternoon and evening did indeed result in a fine time for the four of us. The weather was perfect for grilling out on the patio and having a few drinks. If any of my neighbors saw us, they would assume that we were just a few friends enjoying grilling some burgers and enjoying some drinks. They would have had no idea what we were up to after we moved into the house for an erotic good time enjoying the swing and queening seat. Maria and Carol treated Greg and I to a special show with Maria wearing the chin harness and doing Carol on the queening seat.

As we relaxed afterward, Greg said, "I'm not sure if I ever mentioned to Maria that we have a small house up at Clear Bottom Lake. This summer we should plan to have some nice times there. It's only about two and a half hours from here."

I was familiar with the location and indeed Laura and I had vacationed there as a family in years past when the kids were small.

"It's right on the water and with all the trees and shrubs, it's quite private We've even gone skinny dipping in the lake. We have a pier and small boat, and there is also a great golf course up there. I like to sneak out and play hooky on Fridays to get up there for a long weekend. Let's plan it for next weekend if the weather looks good.

I was pretty sure Maria was looking forward to it as much as I was.

((continued))

12