Cugina et Cugino Ch. 05

Story Info
The cousins and new friends have fun at a lake.
7.1k words
4.67
1.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Chapter 5: The Lake

The week following the foursome hosted at my house was relatively busy. I had over a dozen calls from people in the retirement community to fix software and hardware computer issues. Sometimes I regretted starting my little volunteer tech service, but then again, it was also satisfying because I knew many of the older folks there had no understanding of computers other than how to turn them on and type on them. If anything went even slightly haywire, they were often at a loss about what to do. However, both Maria and I made sure to keep Friday free for our drive up to Greg and Carrol's house at Clear Bottom Lake. Because of the need to carry golf clubs and small suitcases, Maria and I decided to drive up separately from Greg and Carol. Notwithstanding the luggage and crowding issues, I always like to keep options open. I didn't want to be dependent on Greg and Carol on the outside chance that something went awry, and we wanted to leave early. So far, everything had been smooth and compatible between us, but I've always believed that it was never wise to be backed into a corner.

We decided to take a route that included some back roads rather than staying on the interstate for the entire drive. Even though the country roads would take nearly an hour longer, the scenery in the foothills of the mountains was spectacular. Greg and Carol left at least an hour before we did and were already settled in by the time we arrived. They had even shopped for food and were in the process of getting the house in order. I had volunteered to bring along a reasonable supply of wine, beer, and other goodies.

Their home was small but quite homey. A perfect hideaway for getaway weekends. It was a Cape Cod style that faced the road. However, in the back there was a good-sized porch that looked out over about 40-50 yards of lawn to the lake itself. As Greg had indicated, there was a pier and a boat, but it was certainly not just a run-about as I had wrongly assumed. It was all fiberglass and at least 26-28 feet long. It looked sleek, but it wasn't possible to see all of it because of a protective tarp that covered the top.

The first floor of the house was comprised of a combination kitchen-dining room, a bathroom, a small laundry room, and a large combination living room/rec room with a fireplace and sliding glass doors that exited to the porch. The glass doors gave a beautiful view of the lake and lawn down to the pier. Upstairs there were essentially two "master bedrooms" each with its own bathroom. The separate bathrooms were a very convenient feature and most likely set up that way in anticipation of hosting guests. Each bedroom also had a small balcony that overlooked the lake.

I assumed that the first order of business would be to unpack and get settled, but Maria said, "Can we take a boat ride?"

Greg looked at Carol. "Fine idea," Greg said. "The weather is perfect. Rather than cook or make a late lunch here, why don't your girls run to the village a couple of miles down the road and get some fast-food burgers and fries. Dino and I will uncover the boat, stash some beer and wine in the cold box, and make sure all is well with fuel and the engine.

As Greg and I removed the tarp, I could see that the boat had an inboard engine and was configured with an open cockpit that had a cover to protect from sun or rain. There was a railed foredeck for two people to sunbathe or catch the bow spray. At the controls were a captain seat and companion seat. The transom included a seat spanning the full beam of the boat. There was a small cabin below deck with a porta-potty and a bunk area that could sleep four people if they didn't mind the lack of privacy. The cabin also had a small sink, a two-burner stove, and a built-in electrical cold box. It didn't take long to check things out and crank the engine over.

We were on our way to the house when the ladies returned. After changing into bathing suits and packing some gear for lunch, we were back on the boat helping Greg release the lines and head out onto the lake. Clear Bottom Lake itself was a man-made body of fresh water formed by damming up a river through the mountains. Its history went back to the 1930's as one of multiple "New Deal" hydroelectric projects across the country. The total area was about 7-8 square miles with about 90 miles of shoreline counting all the coves and points. Interest as a resort area started slowly in the early years because of the lack of good highways. Tourism grew rapidly after WWII with Eisenhauer's initiative for the interstate highway system. The big boom came in the mid 90's when gambling was legalized in our state. When Laura and I had been there with the family in the 80's, there was only one small resort hotel in a tiny town. In the early 90's the sleepy town had grown to a small city with several large resort hotels and a state-sanctioned casino. A new bridge basically bisected the lake and connected the resort area to the opposite side that was still quiet and residential. Greg and Carol's house was on the far side that was mostly private homes and a couple of tiny villages. The bridge saved those on the residential side from a long drive around the lake to the main commercial resort area.

We had been out on the water a little over a half hour when we started enjoying lunch with a few beers. Greg was giving a tour from one end of the source end of the lake to the dam at the other end. He took the boat in and out of coves to show us some of the more impressive homes. When we were back out in the middle of the lake, I told Greg that the beer was catching up and I needed to make use of his porta potty.

"I guess you don't understand how those dry flush things work, do you?" he said laughing. "They're sort of limited in capacity and basically encapsulate the shit that goes in them, and I do mean that literally. It basically creates vacuum-packed baggies for lack of a better term. You only get 15-16 uses before having to change-out the system. We use it sparingly, so if all you need to do is drain the beer, there's a better solution, at least if there aren't witnesses or a nearby lake patrol boat. Let me demonstrate."

With that, Greg throttled engine back to idle, pulled off his swim trunks, stepped to the rail and arched a stream of pee into the lake."

"It's not environmentally approved," he chuckled, "and make sure you're on the leeward side of the boat if you don't want to get sprayed or mess up the hull."

The girls were laughing and applauding and cheering as Greg let loose. Not to be outdone, I pulled off my trunks and joined him. More cheers and laughs.

By the time we were finished, Maria was whining, "Watching you guys made me realize I have to go too."

"Sweetheart," Greg said to Carol, "Please demonstrate the art of lady-pissing from a boat."

Carol quickly took off her bathing suit, stepped over the transom onto the swim platform, held onto the transom rail and leaned her bottom out over the water. It was now time for Greg and me to laugh, applaud, and cheer. Maria was a quick student and soon joined Carol tinkling into the water below. When they were finished and back onto the deck, Carol took my arm and maneuvered me back to the transom seat. She sat, spread her legs, and coaxed me to my knees in front of her.

"OK, my pussy loving friend," she said with a big grin. "I hope you aren't too squeamish about burying your face in my wet crotch. Let me know if the beer tastes as good as it did when I was drinking it."

I was no stranger to eating pissy pussy. I had done so with Maria on multiple occasions including that very first time we were together after the lunch that began our cugini con benefici relationship. I did not hesitate to dive right in. Carol grabbed my head to pull me in closer.

"Oh fucking shit that's so good," she moaned. "I love getting my pussy eaten under a clear blue summer sky. Taste good, Gino? Tell me you love it too."

I glanced over and Maria was also on the transom seat with legs spread while Greg also enjoying recycled lager. Then Carol indicated for me to stand. My dick was already hard and basically pointed right in her face. She did not hesitate to take it into her mouth.

We remained like that for a bit till Greg said, "This is not a good scene if the lake patrol happens by. Free drifting like this not part of approved activity, especially while enjoying sex. He got up and went to the captain's seat and throttled up a bit. Since he was partly hidden from view, Maria positioned herself on her knees to blow him as he piloted slowly in a large circle.

Carol guided me into the cabin. She lay back with legs wide and said, "Time to put that dick to better use than just pissing. Slip that thing into this nice wet cunt and fuck it."

I climbed between her thighs and slipped my rod into her. She began her trademark filthy moaning and screaming that I had learned to love.

"OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT. FUCK THAT FUCKING CUNT HOLE, SWEETIE. DAMMIT GINO, FUCK IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT. FUCK IT LIKE YOU NEED IT. GREG WANTS TO WATCH YOU FUCK ME!"

Knowing Carol loved hearing it as much as saying it, I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "You got it, Sweetie. You want this cock? You want to get that cunt of yours fucked? You got it. Keep those legs spread and take it till I pump so much cum into you that it runs out and down into your asshole." I was in a zone, and I was piledriving like a machine.

Meanwhile, Greg was getting a perfect up-the-crotch view through the entry hatch as my cock pounded his wife's fuck hole and my balls bouncing on her t'aint. The whole time he was reinforcing Carol's dirty demands. "Come on Dino. Be a good boy and give that horny woman what she wants."

Carol kept reaching down to play with her clit as well as my balls and my slippery cock as it drove in and out of her. I knew I wouldn't last long and was trying hard not blow my load, but Carol went off into her trademark screaming orgasm. That was all I had to hear, and I began pumping my seed into her like a firehose. In moments we were entangled on the bunk panting as though we had run a mile.

That's when Greg called down, "OK you two. It's our turn. Get up here, Dino."

Carol stayed in the cabin as I climbed the few steps to the deck. Maria was still mouth fucking Greg's cock as he tried to slip out of the captain's chair. "Here," he told me. "Take the wheel. Just keep it a little above idle and make a wide slow circle around the cove. You'll be going slow enough that anybody out here will avoid you with no problem. Call me if you see any blue and white boats around. It could be lake patrol."

I slid into the chair as Greg and Maria went below. Greg basically pushed Maria onto the bunk face down and got on her surfboard style. He slipped his dick into her and began fucking her like a horny bull.

Maria took over from Carol to supply the moaning and screaming. "HOLY FUCK SHIT! DO IT. DO IT JUST LIKE THAT. FUCKING SHIT GREG, THE HEAD OF YOUR DICK IS RIGHT ON MY FUCKING G-SPOT. OH MY GOD THAT'S SO GOOD."

Greg leaned forward on top of her back. As he did, Carol began smacking his ass.

"Come on Greg Honey," she commanded. "You can do better than that. This girl needs a good horse-dicking."

I watched as well as I could, but I didn't want to take my eyes off the water ahead. The last thing I wanted was to hit another boat or a jet ski or run the boat aground. Thankfully, it was still Friday, and the serious weekend boat traffic hadn't yet hit the water. When I looked down through the hatch, I could see Greg giving Maria one hell of a fuck. That compounded with Carol smacking his ass and telling him to work even harder was a truly erotic scene.

Carol looked up at me and said, "Watch this, Dino. This will get him launching his load in no time."

As she said it, she began tickling and bobbling his ball sack. Greg let out a bellow that probably could be heard across the lake. Maria also emitted an orgasm scream that I hoped nobody else heard. They were both still panting when Carol essentially pushed Greg off of Maria's sweaty limp body. In seconds she was on the bunk with Maria with their legs scissored and rubbing pussies like crazy. They both had gotten off but were working hard with each other for more. Greg sat on one of the bunks watching and several times tried to get his face to the junction of their pussies and sneak his tongue between them. The man is even a bigger pussy eating hound than even I am. Finally, he just sat back and watched. I assumed that down below where he was, he could even hear the sensuous squishing of two cum-filled cunts grinding together. Even for me up in the captain's chair, the thought of those soaking sticky pussies slipping and sliding on each other was making my heart pound. Finally, it was evident that each of the horny ladies had a nice "after-shock" orgasm.

Greg took another beer from the cooler and called up asking if I wanted it. I declined. Carol and Maria finally untangled, made their way up to the deck, and sat back naked on the transom bench. I looked around to see if any other boats were nearby and if anyone had binoculars. Greg made his way up to the captain's chair, and I was about to turn the controls over to him.

"I think you should take her home," he said. "I'll be here to show you the way."

"HOWEVER," he added. "I suggest that we all put bathing suits back on in case we have a visit by the lake patrol or the chance that the neighbors are out when we arrive. It's time to play the straight arrow role."

After putting swimsuits back on, Greg showed me the water tower that I was to use as a target to get us back to his house. As we got close, I assumed he would take over, but it was Carol who took the wheel while Greg moved up to the bow to handle the lines. I was impressed with how Carol skillfully stopped the boat, turned it around, and maneuvered it slowly toward the pier. Greg used a boat hook to get the first line over a piling on the pier and snug it to the cleat on the bow. I was able to do the same with a stern line as Carol urged the boat closer.

"I'm impressed," I said to Carol. "Not only are you super sexy, but know how to handle a boat like a pro."

She laughed. "Greg insisted that I take the necessary courses to get certified and licensed for boats over 25 feet here on the lake. The last thing either of us wants is to be helpless if something happens to either of us when we're out. The lake patrol does spot checks for both boat safety and operator certification. Just so you know, they also frown on being drunk or running around naked. They usually approach slowly to give you time to get clothes on. If you're so oblivious as to not see them coming, then you deserve to get caught."

After securing the boat, we gave it and ourselves a quick rinse. We all felt a bit grungy from suntan lotion and sex. We left the boat uncovered because it was assumed it may be used again over the next couple of days. Back in the house, we changed into other clothes like tee shirts and shorts. It was already late afternoon, and we hadn't even officially unpacked. Carol suggested that rather than cooking that we just call for carry-out Mexican food from a nearby place they patronized regularly. We ordered enough variety to essentially have our own buffet out on the porch. We were treated to a great sunset over the lake while having coffee laced with Kalua. It went well with the chocolate cake that Maria had made and brought from home.

It wasn't terribly late, but we were all tired from our sexy romp on the boat as well as the drive from home. Greg informed me that we were going to be leaving about 8:15 after breakfast for a 9:30 tee time with a couple of his friends.

"What are you girls going to do tomorrow?" Greg asked.

"I think while you guys are out playing with your shafts and balls, I'll take Maria into town for a little shopping. We may take the boat over or we may drive. We'll figure it out tomorrow."

"Hmm," Greg responded. "I have this sneaky feeling that if you take the boat there may be more happening than just shopping. Then again, even if you drive and come back here, I have this feeling that you ladies have more on your mind for your day than just shopping."

Carol laughed. "Well, I guess you'll just have to wonder, won't you?"

After helping to clean up, Maria and I showered and crawled into bed.

"That was pretty crazy today out on the boat," she said as she snuggled next to me.

"It was all so spontaneous and crazy after Greg started pissing off the boat. I couldn't believe Carol and I were back there on that swim platform with our butts hanging over the water."

"You sound like you're a bit surprised." I countered.

"Not in the least," she responded. "I loved it. I love that Greg and Carol are just so free and uninhibited. I love being part of it. It's totally empowering."

In a few minutes, we were both sound asleep.

The next morning, we all had breakfast together. Greg and I loaded our clubs into his car and drove off to the golf course. Carol repeated that she and Maria would be going into town and might take the boat.

As we drove along the road that bordered the lake, Greg explained that the golf course was about 20 miles around the lake toward the dam. He explained that there were a couple others that were private clubs and one that was associated with one of the resort hotels. The hotel course was open to the public, but hotel guests got priority for tee times. For a while, we rode in silence. I was enjoying the ride and took notice of several homes with "for sale" signs posted. Years ago, Laura and I had discussed buying a vacation place here, but at that time, most people seemed to prefer houses and condos at the ocean at the far eastern side of the state. Since then, the beach resorts had gotten extremely crowded. I always thought oceanfront property was risky after several large storms had caused serious damage to the beach and beach front homes. The quietness of the lake started finding more favor with people and prices of real estate rose accordingly. Regardless, we never made a decision, and now that I had seen the growth here, I was regretting my procrastination. Perhaps I would still invest in something, but it would take some evaluation. My reverie was broken by Greg speaking.

"I know that I'm probably stating the obvious, but we won't be publicly discussing any sort of relationship between the four of us other than as being just friends. These guys we're playing with today are good friends of mine, but they are basically straight arrows and have no clue about mine and Carol's lifestyle. I doubt that they would understand or appreciate the sort of fun that you and Maria share with us. I think they and their wives would treat us as pariahs if they saw what went down on the boat yesterday.

Thinking of that and our other get togethers, do you get super turned-on by watching Maria have sex with others? I mean I absolutely love watching Carol get it on with you and Maria both. I was the same with the other couples we shared with over the years, although Maria is the first woman that I've ever actually watched with Carol. I know Carol had some other women in her past before we married, and I know that she and Maria were roommates in college. Nevertheless, I have to say that actually watching the two of them going at it truly gets my heart pumping and my dick hardening.

I know Maria has told you some things about how Carol and I got into this lifestyle. I mean, we had been married about 9-10 years when it became obvious that our sex life was dragging despite our attempts at the usual stuff people try to spice things up. You know, the toys, the light bondage stuff, the role play pretending we're strangers meeting at a motel. We tried that for a while, but after a few times it just wasn't cutting it. It was ok at first, but after we really talked openly, it was obvious that we both were interested in the reality of having other partners. Neither of us wanted the hard-core swing scene with total strangers. We didn't want to risk potential diseases or getting involved with assholes that might cause trouble. We're both basically very quiet people. We were lucky back in Chicago when it became obvious that one of the couples that we associated with for theater, restaurants, and other such activities was also going through what we were with their own sex life. It was a bit awkward and scary opening up with each other, but when we learned that they were interested in giving it a go with us, we were all in. It was great till job-related stuff separated us.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12