Cugina et Cugino Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a dry spell until Carol discovered that a woman she taught with here was interested in trying a sharing type relationship with her husband to kick start their sagging sex life. We had a great relationship with Tom and Lisa for a couple of years but then they had to move to the west coast. People are always moving around these days. They were a lot like you and Maria. We were quite compatible in many ways, not just sexually. We were thinking that we'd never get lucky again, but out of the blue, Carol runs into her old college roommate who has moved back to her hometown. This past month with you and Maria has been all I could have hoped it would be. Hell, you're even a semi-hack golfer. Carol and I really look forward to a special relationship with you guys. It's just important to remember that our other more "mainstream" friends would not appreciate the sort of thing we have with you and Maria."

"Understood," I responded. "You don't have to worry. I'll be careful about what I say. Obviously, Maria and I must also be extra careful given our rather unorthodox relationship as cousins. However, we are both also happy that you guys are so compatible with us in every sort of way. When Maria first told me about you guys, I was concerned that even though she and Carol were good together and that she really liked you, I might feel like odd man out. It hasn't been like that and I'm relieved. You make me feel comfortable. Do I like watching Maria with you and Carol? I guess I just like seeing her being openly sexual and enjoying herself. I admit that it does turn me on. To be honest, I used to fantasize about that sort of thing with Laura. I knew she'd never go along with it, but frankly, sometimes when we were having sex, I'd fantasize that she was some other woman or that I was some other guy she was fucking while I watched. A few times I wanted to blindfold her and have her imagine that I was somebody else. She got mad at me for even suggesting it. I suppose some people don't have those sorts of fantasies, but I think more do than will admit it. It violates what they've been taught by their parents and church or whomever. They may be uninhibited in many ways, but it has to be in a certain context. They somehow feel that if it it's not part of a marriage or committed relationship, it will make them seem like sex freaks or sinners or something."

Greg nodded in agreement. "The thing I love about us," he said, "is I believe that we are the open and honest ones when it comes to our needs. We can all respect each other for that. We don't have to harbor jealousy or embarrassment about our needs and desires."

Our discussion ended as we turned into the golf course, and Greg parked in the shade of a large tree. We changed shoes, grabbed our clubs, and went to the clubhouse. Greg's friends were in the restaurant having coffee. After the usual introductions, we went to the pro shop to pay, got to our carts, and drove off to the first tee. Fortunately, Greg's friends were just average golfers and weren't the type to play for money. However, Greg and I did team against his friends in a game of best-ball for a pitcher of beer after the round. The round was obviously just for fun, and not surprising, Greg and I ended up buying the beer.

Given that it was a Saturday, play was very slow. After our round, we lingered and BS'ed over what ended up to be two pitchers of beer. As a result, Greg and I didn't get back to the house till late afternoon. Carol and Maria were out on the back porch sipping some Pinot Grigio when we arrived.

"Holy crap, guys," Carol said. "We were beginning to think that you were having so much fun with your shafts and balls that you were never coming back."

Greg gave a "not that old joke again" smile and said, "As much fun as it is for us to play with our shafts and balls, we'd much rather have you ladies do it. How did your lunch go? Please don't tell me that you girls ended up anchored off Lexington point doing dirty sinful things to each other in the cabin of the boat."

"OK," Carol quipped. "We won't TELL you. Ba da bing."

"Very funny," Greg responded. "At least did you think of me and take video?"

"Why would we do that." Carol jabbed. "I mean we didn't do anything you both haven't seen us do before."

"But," I added. "You know that guys have terrible memories. Besides, we never get tired of watching women doing naughty naked stuff to each other."

"Wise guy," Maria jumped in. "Next time we'll set up a camera just for you."

"OK, you two," Carol said. "Why don't you both go shower off that golf stink because we've decided to have a nice dinner in town tonight. No more burgers or carry out Mexican. I've made reservations at Le Petit Escargot, and I thought we could have drinks beforehand out on the pier at the harbor. You guys hit the shower and maybe we'll show you what we did today other than anchor off Lexington point."

When we returned downstairs, Maria and Carol were both wearing beautiful ankle-length sun dresses. They were the same basic style with floral print and a slit up the front almost to the crotch which allowed both freedom for walking as well as a very sexy view of well-tanned legs. The dresses were somewhat sheer and lightweight with a halter top that gave a very ample view of "side boob" as well as deep neckline cleavage. The material was so thin that it was almost see-through. In addition, it was relatively clingy at the top and across the ass. The floral print camouflaged the near transparency of the material, but both Carol's and Maria's nipples were plainly visible. There were obviously no bras underneath. Greg and I both whistled in appreciation.

"Damn those are sexy dresses," I commented. "You ladies look great."

"You ain't seen nothing yet", Maria said as she and Carol stepped in front of the window. The backlight from the window basically made the thin dress material almost disappear and their bodies were silhouetted perfectly. Then they hiked their dresses a bit. The slits in front splayed open revealing that neither wore panties.

"Holy Shit," Greg remarked. "You fucking know how going commando like that makes my cherub chub up. How about we skip dinner and just enjoy the evening here?"

"No way," Carol admonished. "We've already done our hair and make-up so your chubby cherub will just have to wait. If he's a good little angel for a few hours, maybe he'll get a nice reward when we get home. If you don't behave, maybe I'll just let this dress ride up enough at the bar or in the restaurant and let some lucky gentlemen see more than they expected. Perhaps you'd enjoy a few other guys having chubby cherubs after getting a shot of what's between my legs."

"OK. You win," Greg said. "But you know what that kind of talk does to me. It won't be easy, but my cherub and I will be good, at least through dinner."

The drive along the lake road, across the bridge, and into town took about a half hour. We parked on a public lot and found a table at the outdoor bar adjacent to a public dock where I imagine Carol and Maria tied up earlier that day when they came for lunch. We had a drink while watching the boats come and go. Finally, it was time for our reservation at the restaurant. We decided to walk because it was only about a block away. As we strolled down the street with the setting sun at our back, I was imagining the view of Maria's and Carol's body that people were getting as they walked toward us. I must admit that the thought of other people getting that sort of view of Carol and Maria was starting to make MY cherub chub up.

Le Petit Escargot was a fabulous restaurant. Certainly not a run of the mill "family" place. Dinner was elegant and excellent, and we finished a bottle of great Bordeaux in the process. We were all feeling rather mellow as we got into the car and started back across the bridge. Maria got into the back seat with me. I hoped that Greg was in good enough condition to drive. As soon as we were across the bridge, Maria and I began kissing and fondling. Meanwhile, in the front seat, Carol, kicked off her shoes, hiked up her dress and put her feet up on the dashboard, knees splayed wide. She took one of Greg's hands and guided it to her pussy. By now, I had Maria's dress completely off and was eating her pussy as she lay back against the driver-side door. In a few minutes, she pushed me back against my door, slid my shoes off, unbuckled my pants, and pulled them down over my feet. In seconds she had her mouth around my cock and hand under my ball sack blowing me like a woman possessed.

Carol looked back over her shoulder and said, "Good Lord, Maria. Have you no shame? Have you no self-control? I've never known a woman who loved cock in her mouth as much as you; unless of course it was me."

Carol began trying to unbuckle Greg's pants. He pulled off onto the shoulder long enough to get them open and down over his thighs. He pulled back onto the road with Carol's head down on his lap with his cock in her mouth. I prayed he wouldn't hit a tree. Maria and I moved into a 69 in the back seat and stayed that way till we arrived back at the house. Greg got out holding his pants up as he went to unlock the front door. Maria got out while completely naked. I had no pants on as I hustled to the front door. If anybody had driven by on the shore road in the few moments that we made our way from the car to the house, they would have gotten quite a show.

No sooner were we inside, than I pulled off my shirt and pretty much pushed Maria onto the sofa, got on my knees, threw her legs over my shoulders, and buried my face in her sopping snatch. She was screaming and writhing and commanding, "That's in Sweetie, eat my soaking pussy! Eat that fucking pussy!"

I couldn't wait too long and had her lay on the sofa with one leg over the back and the other splayed out onto the coffee table. I was between her legs, slipped my dick into her, and was fucking like a horny bull. I glanced over and Greg had Carol bent over the arm of a living room chair fucking her from behind. She was screaming with her usual, "FUCKING SHIT, FUCKING SHIT, FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME YOU HORNY FUCKER" banter.

In few minutes, I felt Carol's hands on my shoulders more or less pulling me off of Maria.

"Come on Dino, let me taste her," she demanded. "Let me taste her on your cock."'

Before I knew it, Carol was on her knees, and I was fucking her face almost as hard as I had been fucking Maria's cunt. Greg stepped in and pulled Mara to the floor on her hands and knees and was fucking her doggy style. Carol let my cock out of her mouth and got on her own hands and knees. She was kissing Maria as I got behind her and slipped my cock into her wet cunt. I watched Greg pounding Maria while I did the same to Carol. It wasn't long before we were both bellowing and pumping our loads into the two women.

As we pulled out, Maria and Carol sat on the floor next to each other facing in opposite directions. Their knees were up and spread and they kissed while each had nearly an entire hand up the other's pussy. They rocked and fist-fucked and kissed until Maria emitted a loud orgasmic scream and held Carol's hand inside her. In moments, Carol was on her back with knees raised and spread ad Maria tongued her clit while using four fingers inside her working upward to her G-spot.

In moments Carol screamed, "OH JESUS FUCKING FUCK" as she clinched her teeth and flailed her head side to side. She squirted profusely as Maria pressed her entire mouth to Carol's pussy. When Carol finally went limp, I went over to Maria and kissed her. It was so erotic to kiss this woman I had been so connected to all my life yet taste another woman's pussy on her lips. It was something that I very much enjoyed. It made me feel so connected to both women.

Greg was helping Carol to her feet when he said, "I think we need a little dip in the lake to cool off from this fuck fest. Who's up for a skinny dip?"

Greg didn't wait for an answer. He and Carol made their way to the sliding glass doors leading to the porch. Maria and I caught up as we walked briskly across the lawn to the lake. It was nighttime, but I still asked, "Aren't you concerned that your neighbors might see four naked people splashing in the lake?"

"I don't think any of them are here this weekend, but even so, fuck'em," he replied.

"Frankly, I'm pretty sure they've seen Carol and I down there au naturel. Hopefully, they may just figure it's our property and nobody can see us from the road so what's the big deal. Maybe they even enjoy the show."

The four of us splashed into the lake. It was colder than I had anticipated because of the evening temperature and lack of sun. We took a quick dip, but in no time, we were all running back up toward the house with arms wrapped around ourselves for warmth. As we hit the A/C in the house we were shivering. Carol ran to get some big terry towels for us to wrap in. Shortly, we sat around the kitchen table as Carol made coffee which Greg laced with Amaretto. I think it was like one part coffee to one part Amaretto and in no time, we were all feeling warmer and more mellow.

"Tomorrow we can sleep a little later," Carol said. "We'll have a light breakfast of coffee and toast here, but then we're taking you over to one of the hotels for their Sunday brunch. It's a true pig out to fortify you for the drive back."

We talked for a long time and finally all went to bed. Maria and I showered and climbed under the covers.

"I don't know about you, but I think this has been a wonderful weekend," she said moving closer. "Our boat ride was wonderful, dinner was wonderful, and the mini-orgy was fantastic. That ride back from the restaurant was insane; something I'll never forget. I hope you guys had a good day too even if golf had to be more boring than my shopping trip with Carol."

"I had a great day," I responded. "This evening was the kind of thing I only used to fantasize about. I sometimes can't believe the good fortune of this relationship with Greg and Carol."

"I know what you mean," Maria added. "Sometimes I still worry that you will think I'm too much of a slut. I wonder if you'd be happier if I was perhaps the innocent girl you remember from long ago."

I hugged her and said, " Not a chance. In my world, you could never be too much of a slut. Everything about you and this whole thing just delights me beyond words. Please just always be yourself and be open with me. You delight me."

We drifted off to a peaceful sleep. The next morning, Maria and I shared a sweet half-sleepy morning fuck. It was quiet and mainstream. A simple missionary coupling with Maria whispering how good I felt inside her and how she shared my wish that we had somehow started being together many, many years ago. I had once told her that I had a secret regret that we had not been the first sex partner for each other. I couldn't help thinking how much I would have loved to be the first man inside her, the first to treat her to the joy of my tongue, the first cock she sucked, and the first cum she tasted. That was never meant to be, but at least now, many years later, we could share ourselves in many more sophisticated and erotic ways.

The boat ride to the hotel was quiet. The hostess led us to a ballroom filled with every sort of breakfast and lunch food imaginable. It was all washed down with champagne. As we sat around our table having stuffed ourselves to the gills, Greg said that he and Carol had something they wanted to discuss.

"We've been thinking about a particular cruise to Bermuda for next Spring," Greg said. "Do you guys like cruises?"

Maria and I both had been on ocean cruises and river cruises in our separate lives. We had both enjoyed them and answered with a simultaneous, "Yes."

Greg continued. "A few tears ago, we did a cruise similar to the one I've been reading about. It's eight days long. Basically, it's two days to get there, two days to return, plus three days and four nights on the ship at the island. We don't have to transfer to a hotel or anything. We could play golf one day and do some motor scooter type exploring on the others. Carol and I thought we'd go the week after school ends in the Spring rather than risk the hurricane season as Fall approaches. How does that sound?"

Maria and I looked at each other for a few seconds and then agreed that we were all in.

"Great," Greg responded enthusiastically. "Carol and I will contact the travel agents we've used for years and set up a meeting for all of us in the next week or so. It seems like a long way off to make reservations, but it's the best way to get the sort of accommodations we want. We did something like this to the Caribbean with our former friends, and we got adjoining ocean balcony cabins. We had a great time. I'll get back to you about meeting with Robert and Kenneth. They are a hoot, and I'll give you more details after we set up an appointment."

We hung around at the hotel for a little while before going back to the house. It was a non-playtime trip back followed by cleaning and securing the boat, packing, and getting on the road for the drive home. It would have been nice to stay longer but Greg had to be at work the next day. They promised a longer stay later during the summer.

On the drive home, Maria and I once again talked about how much we enjoyed our special relationship and how we were looking forward to other mini vacations as well as our anticipated cruise.

(Continued)

12