Cugina et Cugino Ch. 06

Story Info
The cousins and friends go on an ocean cruise.
5.7k words
4.5
1.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Cugina et Cugino

Chapter 6: Ship Ahoy

Wednesday evening after our weekend at the lake, Maria and were sitting in the back seat of Greg and Carol's car as they drove us to the appointment they had made with their travel agents.

Carol turned around to address us. "Let me give you a little background about Robert and Kenneth so you aren't blindsided. We've known them for about eight or nine years, and they've planned many vacations for us including a couple with our former friends Tom and Lisa. They started their own travel business nearly 15 years ago when they both discovered that they weren't satisfied working for other people. Their personal relationship goes back to college long before their business partnership. Not long ago when same-sex marriage was legalized nationally, they hopped on the bandwagon and officially tied the knot. Because we had gotten to know them so well, we were even invited to their wedding at a B&B not too far from here."

"OK," I said with a wink. "It's good that we understand that they are more than just business partners in a travel agency."

Greg jumped in. "The reason that we got to be friends is that during some of the vacation planning, especially with Tom and Lisa, some comments were made that sent a lot of messages. We learned that Robert and Kenneth also did some erotic sharing with a few of the other committed gay couples they knew. They very quickly seemed to understand what Tom, Lisa, Carol and I were looking for, and they were really helpful. We didn't have to mince words. They understood well what we were planning, and they were not at all judgmental. Working with them for our upcoming cruise will go very easily since we won't have to hide the truth."

We entered the travel agency and saw a large room with multiple cubicles housing about half a dozen agents. Several people were working with clients, others were on the phone. Greg and Carol ushered us down a hallway where there were two offices. One was dark. As we entered the other, there was a tanned, trim, fashionably dressed man seated at a desk behind a computer. The sprinkle of gray at the temples of his well-cut hair hinted that he was perhaps in his late 40's. He lit up with a movie-star smile when he heard us knock and saw us. Immediately, he stood and came from behind the desk.

"My God it's so good to see you again," he said giving both Carol land Greg a hug. "How long has it been? A year? I was beginning to think you guys had become hermits."

Looking at us but while still addressing Greg and Carol he said, "And who are these absolutely delicious looking folks you've brought with you."

He offered his hand to both Maria and me. Given that we had just met, he wasn't ready to go for the hug.

Carol did the introduction. "Robert, this is Maria and her partner, Dino."

"Dino? OMG! Seriously?" Robert said smiling. "I suppose people often tell you that you look just like..."

"All my life," I interjected.

"Can you sing like him?" Robert continued. "If you can sing like him, I'll be your agent in Vegas and make you an absolute fortune."

"I can carry a tune," I answered, "but my voice doesn't drip sex and sin like his did."

"Ok, maybe not your voice," Robert quipped, "But your bedroom eyes more than make up for it."

I was surprisingly a bit speechless. "Holy shit," I thought to myself. "Is this guy flirting with me?"

Before I could be concerned about being hit on by Robert, Greg asked, "Where's Kenneth? His office is dark, I thought we might get to see him as well."

Robert chuckled. "Unfortunately for Kenneth and fortunately for me, he had to make a quick trip to our place down at the beach to take care of a faulty water heater. So very plebeian. He wanted me to go along, but I insisted that I simply had to remain here to service a couple of our very special long-time customers. Thank you for that, by the way. Water heaters aren't my thing."

"Beach house?" Carol asked. "That's new. When did that happen?"

"About eight or nine months ago," Robert answered. "As I'm sure you know, when we went to the beach, we always stayed at that marvelous old B&B just beyond the south end of the boardwalk. You know that gorgeous old mansion where our, shall we say, 'kindred spirit friends' found accommodations that suited our lifestyle."

Carol giggled a little, "We are well aware of you kindred spirits at that end of town. For what it's worth, the best restaurants and gift shops are also at that end of town."

Robert laughed out loud. "The best most decadent parties too. Anyway, a little less than a year ago, we heard that this sweet three-story cottage a block north of the B&B was going up for sale. Each floor is a separate apartment. Sometimes we rent out all three but usually we keep the first floor for ourselves and rent out the other two. Seriously, the Fall is the best time to come down after the usual summer crowd leaves. It's the best quiet time for good dining and good parties. Please tell me you'll do it. I promise you'll have a most delicious and decedent time."

"Sounds like a plan," Carol agreed.

With that, Robert gathered a couple of extra chairs from against the wall, put them down next to two others in front of his desk and said, "OK, so let's get down to why you're really here. Greg, you said something about doing a cruise to Bermuda in the Spring. I think we can make that a TRULY fabulous cruise if I'm correct in assuming what you probably have in mind. I indeed remember that cruise I set up with you and some other friends a few years ago. As I recall you praised me profusely. Thank you for that and your good online review, by the way."

"True, and now we're looking for a similar cruise only this time to Bermuda," Greg added. "I was reading about this week-long cruise with essentially three days and nights at the island while living on the ship. No need to move to a hotel. It gives us time for touristy sightseeing as well as some shopping for the ladies and golf for Dino and me. The ship is the 'Golden Trident' and we're planning on perhaps the second or third week in June after school lets out."

"And a marvelous time it will be indeed," Robert replied. "You should know that Kenneth and I, along with some of our kindred spirit friends, did that very cruise last year. I'm sure people were wondering why the ship was a-rockin'. They had no way of knowing the very naughty activity we were enjoying, much of which is not the sort of thing approved in Bible belt."

We all laughed out loud. Greg was correct. There were no secrets in this group. However, I must admit that the visual of a naked Robert and his men friends running around having sex was not really a turn on for me. Substituting a naked Carol or Maria created a much more interesting fantasy. The memory of our romp on Greg's boat, in the car during the ride from the restaurant, and in the living room after dinner had my "cherub starting to chub" as Greg liked to say. The notion of four-way fucking, cock sucking and pussy eating on a cruise ship was definitely something that I looked forward to.

Greg's voice pulled me from my reverie as he continued with Robert, "We were thinking that we could get adjoining staterooms like we did on the trip to the Caribbean."

"Oh, my very dear, very lucky friends," Robert said beaming. "When I heard that you were going to be on the Golden Trident, I was simply ecstatic knowing that I could do so, so, SO much better for you than simple adjoining staterooms. That just seems so 'roadside motel' don't you think? As it happens, the Golden Trident has a fair number of multi-room suites that would add so much more fun to your trip. Each suite has two large bedrooms with their own full-sized bathrooms complete with Jacuzzi. Trust me, those Jacuzzis are easily capable of holding four adults if you don't mind your naked bodies touching. Something tells me that wouldn't be a problem for you folks. The suites also have a large living room with wet bar that can be stocked with all sorts of your favorite beers, wines, and spirits defined by a simple list submitted along with your reservations. The living room has a huge flat screen TV where you can either watch the drivel shown by the ship or input your own more exotic and interesting video from DVD or computer. For the record, you can, if you so choose, hook up your cell phone to the TV and play any video you happen to make of your fun and games. Kenneth and I tested that delightful feature, and it works very well for inspiration. The ambiance of the suite is further enhanced by a simply huge, VERY private ocean view balcony where you can take the sun au naturel or do whatever else you may wish to do sans vetements. There's no worry about neighboring rooms hearing you through those ugly plebeian concrete partitions you get with regular staterooms."

Greg commented, "It all sounds great, but I'm sure these accommodations come with a cost."

"Oh, dear boy," Robert countered. "I'm sure life has taught you that there 'ain't no free lunch' and 'ya gets what ya pays for.' The additional cost for the suite is SO very well worth it. I'm assuming that each couple is paying for their own accommodations. So, if you split the cost of the suite, it would probably be less than $100 per day over the cost of two deluxe ocean front rooms with private balcony which I'm assuming would be your only other sensible choice. The suite would allow you all to play catch-me-catch-me around the living room, two bedrooms, and a huge balcony before indulging in, well, whatever it is you plan on indulging in. Trust me, Kenneth and I and our friends considered the suite well worth the money. When you return, you'll come see me, praise my wise advice, and say, 'Oh Robert what a genius you are for suggesting the suite and thank you so much for one of the best trips of our lives.' Remember the Gucci slogan, 'Quality will be remembered long after price is forgotten'."

There was a moment of silence while the four of us looked at each other. I finally spoke up. "In for a penny, in for a pound, I say. Let's do the suite."

"Wise words," Robert added gleefully. "I knew there was a brain behind those sexy eyes. OK, I suppose before I had enticed you with the super accommodations, I should have made sure some were still available. They get grabbed up quickly. You were smart to come in to plan this trip nearly a year in advance. Cross your fingers while I check."

Robert worked at his computer and then announced. "You are in luck. There are still three suites left for the date you want. In fact, the very one Kenneth and I had on the seventh deck is available. I'm going to recommend that you reserve that one simply because you may feel the energy of our spirits still haunting the space. He laughed and winked as he looked up.

"Ok, we're in," all of us said at the same time.

"Fantastic," Robert said gleefully. "All I need is a credit card or two to put in a deposit of about $500 each. No need for passport data and personal stuff till you pay the balance about 30 days prior to departure date. I am so jealous of you guys right now. I want to do that trip again."

The simple task of swiping a couple of credit cards had us reserving what we all hoped would be one hell of a decadent good time. After thanking Robert for his advice and assistance, we went back to Greg and Carol's house where we snagged bottle of champagne from the fridge for a little celebration. It wasn't long before our celebrating turned to removal of clothing and having a little daisy chain fun on the rec room rug. In no time we were descending the stairs to the basement playroom. Carol was in the mood to be bound into the stirrups of the fuck table and taken while helpless. Before slipping my cock into her vulnerable fuck hole, I made use of one of the many dildoes in their toy cabinet. The vibrating rubber cock plus my tongue brought her to one of her signature filthy screaming orgasm.

"OH SHIT FUCK, DINO, SHOVE THAT THING UP MY FUCKING HOLE. FUCK IT HARD. FUCK IT! LICK MY CLIT," she screamed as she strained at the bonds. Her squirting, quaking orgasm was my reward. She had hardly stopped panting when I slid my hard flesh pole balls deep into her and fucked her like a machine.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," I grunted as my eyes locked with hers. "Fuck your fucking cunthole! Take this fucking cock up that needy fucking cunt of yours!"

"OH GOD YEAH. DO IT! Fucking do it hard!" she hissed back at me. "Use me like your fucking slut whore."

The whole time I was pounding into her, I was watching Maria suspended in the sex swing over in the corner. Greg was fucking the hell out of her pussy while he worked a dildo into her ass.

Maria's screams created an erotic symphony along with the grunting and moaning and filthy talk around her. She had learned to adopt the Carol filthy talk mantra.

"YEAH, GIVE IT TO ME IN BOTH HOLES. FUCK ME IN BOTH MY HOLES."

I finally couldn't hold back and bellowed out as I pumped Carol full of my jizz.

It wasn't long after that Greg did the same with Maria. She was demanding, "Give it to me Greg. Give me your load. Fill me with it."

He lowered the sling to about a foot off the floor, scooted under it on his back, and licked Maria's dripping snatch till she came like a banshee.

"Eat it! Eat that cummy snatch, you cunt hound. I'm gonna cum all over your fucking pussy eating face."

As Maria panted through her post orgasmic bliss, the room became quiet. I looked at both women with their just-fucked crotches bound open. Beautiful. One of the things that had happened with Maria since we started having our group fun with Greg and Carol is that she had become much more verbal with the filthy talk. She had learned well from Carol, and I loved it because even when we were by ourselves, she could be very erotically verbal. She also loved it when I volleyed it right back at her. The group activity had enhanced our private couplings and made them something special.

After releasing the girls, we all made our way upstairs to open another bottle of champagne and talk about the cruise that still seemed so far in the future.

The rest of the summer went quickly with fun and games at our houses and Maria's condo. Once or twice a month we spent the weekend at Greg and Carol's place at the lake. We relished our erotic fun out on the boat and at the house. As fall and winter approached, we continued locally at our houses. However, in addition, also made several weekend trips to New York for theater and dining at gourmet restaurants to go along with hotel romps.

That fall, we also took Robert and Kenneth up on their invitation to their beach house for the weekend. Not only did they take us to a couple of outstanding restaurants owned and run by friends of theirs, but we enjoyed a very interesting party that included one of their "kindred" male couples as well as a "kindred" female couple. As it turned out, their female friends were basically bi like Maria and Carol. Thus, they not only invited Maria and Carol to join them, but also included Greg and me in their activities. It was the first and only time Maria and I had ventured beyond Greg and Carol, but we trusted that the ladies had been vetted health-wise by Robert and Kenneth. We had been reassured more than once about how careful Robert, Kenneth, and his friends were about STD's. Watching Carol and Maria with two new women as well as having our cocks in their mouths and pussies was a joy that I will long remember.

After the party, I sat out on the balcony of the beach house wrapped in a blanket while looking at the moon reflected on the ocean. As I often did, I couldn't help thinking back over the past year or so. I continually marveled at how the initial fork in the road set forth by Maria at our impromptu lunch had led to so many interesting paths along my life's journey. My erotic life had become a reality that I had only fantasized about. Where would I be if I hadn't accepted her suggestion that we become "cugini con benefici"?

Before we realized it, the cruise was less than a couple of months away. It was time to meet with Robert again to provide final payment, necessary passport data, and other personal information. Planning soon led to packing and before you knew it, Maria and I were in my car on the way to the departure terminal. As luck would have it, we ran into Greg and Carol as they were unloading and checking their luggage. It made it more tolerable to proceed together through the organized chaos that is the boarding process. There was passport and ticket verification. Then there was having our pictures taken for our sea passes that would be linked to credit cards. Finally, we were in the lounge area awaiting our turn to board.

Even though we had all been through the process before, it was fortunate that there were an abundance of guides and attendants to help us find the elevators, our deck, and our suite. Once in the maze of the ship's passageways, you were at the mercy of signposts to inform you which direction is fore and aft as well as port and starboard. Without posted floor plans and assistants, it would be easy to wander around with no sense of direction. Finally, we arrived at our suite and entered.

Robert had truly understated the luxury that lay before us. We all stood silently and admired the place. The living room was huge with soft carpet, comfortable sofa, and equally comfortable chairs. One whole wall was sliding glass that opened onto a large well-furnished balcony. The curtains were open providing a great view of the harbor. Along another wall was a small refrigerator, a spacious bar, and shelves that had been stocked with wines and spirits that we had requested when we finalized our reservations. On the wall opposite the bar hung a TV screen.

The two bedrooms were on opposite sides of the living room. Each had a king-sized bed, ample storage, and a relatively spacious bathroom by cruise ship standards. Each bathroom was equipped with a shower and a Jacuzzi tub that was located next to large windows facing the balcony. There were blinds that could be closed if privacy was desired or opened and raised for an unobstructed view over the balcony and beyond. Under other circumstances, we may all have been tempted to strip and jump into one Jacuzzi's and start romping. However, our luggage was yet to be delivered and there were other issues that we all knew would make us have to wait for such playtime. There was the matter of the lifeboat drill, followed by dinner, and perhaps a show if we decided to attend.

Resting on the coffee table in the living room was a huge basket with two bottles of champagne, several other bottles of wine, some fresh fruit, and a variety of interesting sorts of "snacks" from peanuts to caviar. A note from Robert and Kenneth read, "We hope our recommended accommodations have exceeded your expectations. We hope even more that you take full advantage of them....hint, hint."

"I'll go put these in the fridge for later," Greg said removing the two bottles of champagne from the basket.

No sooner had Greg put the champagne in the refrigerator than a knock at the door signaled the arrival of our luggage. We had just barely unpacked when the sound of a deep throated horn plus an announcement from an intercom sounding like the voice of God indicated that the ship was leaving the dock. We went to the balcony to watch as we slowly moved out of port. A few minutes later, another announcement over the internal intercom announced that the lifeboat drill would occur in 30 minutes. Instructions indicated where to find lifejackets in the closets and how to locate our appropriate station.

Following the lifeboat drill, we had time to freshen up a bit before venturing off to find our dining room and table. For the most part, the other passengers at our table seemed amicable but the group included a retired pastor and his wife from Virginia. Maria said later that she felt a bit self-conscious because the pastor's wife kept staring at the lack of a wedding band on her hand. There were no questions about our accommodations, so the subject of our shared living quarters never surfaced. Although I'm sure many couples travel together, the fact that we were sharing a suite might have prompted even more quizzical looks. I later told Maria to tell her that we were cousins with benefits which might really cause heart palpitations. I was surprised when Maria wanted to stop off in the jewelry store on the ship and buy a relatively inexpensive band to wear on her finger so we could look legit. Greg and Carol laughed their asses off and threatened to tell the pastor's wife that we had orgies on our balcony.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12