Cugina et Cugino Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgy on the balcony statement wasn't too far from the truth. We left the after-dinner show because it was pretty bad. Getting back to the suite, we popped one of the bottles of champagne and in short order, we found ourselves naked in the living room with Carol and I in a 69 on the sofa while Greg sat in one of the easy chairs having his dick sucked by Maria. We tried to take our fun out onto the balcony, but the sea air and strong breeze was too cold. In minutes we were back inside. I had Carol over the arm of one of the chairs fucking her from behind as we both looked at a beautiful full moon reflected on the ocean. I used my thumb up her ass at the same time and loved hearing her normal squeals of lust.

"OH FUCKING SHIT YEAH," she almost shrieked. "Give it to me in both holes. Cock fuck that pussy. Thumb fuck that asshole."

Greg was on his back on the floor as Maria rode his cock reverse-cowgirl style. Greg was about to cum and Maria hopped off to take his load in her mouth.

"OH GOD SWALLOW It," Greg was moaning. Seeing and hearing that was enough to get me pumping my load deep into Carol's wet snatch.

As I pulled out of Carol, Maria crawled over to lick her cum filled cunt. In moments they were in a 69 on the floor in front of the window to the balcony. Greg and I sat on the floor with our backs against the sofa. Their writhing naked bodies were backed up by the scene of the full moon shimmering on the waves. After they got off on each other, Greg retrieved the champagne bottle and poured what was left into four glasses. The four of us talked till we decided to turn in. I thought back to about 30 some years ago when I was still in my 20's and how a second round sex would be in the offing. Somehow, the years had a way of changing that, especially after such a long day.

Following breakfast, we spent a good part of the morning doing "on board passenger" sorts of things including spending a little time in the casino. The girls went off to waste money in the shops while Greg and I went up on the top deck to play some computer simulated golf and then drove a bucket of balls into the ocean which really did seem stupid. However, it was necessary to be out of the room to give the service crew time to clean and make beds. After lunch, we went back to mess it all back up again in grand style. Luckily, because it was daytime with the sun shining and because we were a bit further south than last night, conditions on the balcony were significantly warmer and more comfortable for an outdoor romp. The better conditions allowed us to enjoy some naked fucking and sucking under a cloudless blue sky. Robert had been correct in that the configuration of the balcony allowed us to frolic with no worries of prying eyes.

Our fun and games began spontaneously when Carol and Maria decided to do a bit of naked sunbathing. Of course, Greg and I couldn't resist going out to watch the ladies soak up the rays. When we realized how comfortable it felt under the full sun, our clothes came off too. Carol purposely struck a pose on her chase with knees up and splayed out to give me an unobstructed view of her crotch. The woman truly understood my love of pussy. Despite having just had lunch, I could never turn down a delicious pussy for dessert. I'm sure the sight of me servicing his wife with my tongue gave Greg the incentive to do the same with Maria. Both women were squirming and moaning their filthy instructions to us as though we needed them.

"Oh yeah Baby," Carol moaned. "Wash your face in my soaking snatch. That's in. Lap up all that sweet slut syrup from my hot fuck hole."

Maria was giving Greg an earful as well. It wasn't long before both horny ladies were groaning out filthy erotic orgasmic cries of pleasure and blessed release.

Carol was the first to get up, have me lie on the chase and straddle my flesh pole.

"Oh my sweet, dirty Dino, that hot sausage feels even hotter basting in my oven?"

I looked over as Greg had Maria bent over a table giving her a thorough pounding from the rear. The breeze and the sun and the sex was the perfect blend of outdoor ecstasy. Carol could sense that I was beginning to erupt and being the sex goddess that she is, decided to provide me my favorite orifice to fill. She got on her knees, looked into my eyes and said, "Time to give Mamma a nice sweet and salty desert."

In seconds my dick was pulsing and pumping loads of love lava into her swallowing mouth. She crawled up onto the chase to snuggle next to me as we watched Greg continue to pound Maria. We knew he had hit the bursting point when we saw him shove himself as deep as he could into Maria's slippery snatch and emit growls of pleasure as he pumped his seed deep into her receptive carnal cave.

We lounged naked in the sun sipping some fine dark rum and cola till it was time to clean up and get dressed for dinner. Again, we sat opposite the retired pastor and his wife. I tried to hide my smile as Maria made sure that her left hand embellished with the recently purchased gold band was plainly visible. I noticed that Carol was also grinning at Maria's little game.

That night we decided that the after-dinner show was worth staying till the end. After a night cap at one of the lounges that played mellow jazz, we turned in because we knew that when we awoke, we would already be docked in Bermuda and that we would be off to do touristy things. Greg and I had decided to postpone our golf day until the second day because we were concerned that any delay in docking or clearing passengers for disembarking might screw up our tee time. Robert and Kenneth booked us a tee time at the famous Mid Atlantic Club. The last thing we wanted to do is miss our time.

After breakfast, we disembarked into a beautiful sunny breezy day. We strolled around for a bit, and then rented motor scooters to tour the rest of the island. The girls wanted their own scooters rather than doubling up with Greg and me, and that suited us fine. We found a nice quiet place at Castle Harbor for lunch which also afforded a wonderful view of sailboats gliding by under a bright sky. The weather was perfect. The food and wine were perfect. The company was perfect. It was one of those days I love to store in my brain's database to retrieve on some miserable rainy or snowy winter's day.

After returning to the ship, we showered and dressed. We had decided to eat in Hamilton rather than on the ship. We wasted no time with the show on the ship but retired to the suite for a bit of fun and games. Our play time was given a little extra punch by a gang bang video which I piped from my laptop through the huge TV. My thanks to Robert for telling us about that feature. The video was one of Maria's favorite decadent pleasures. It featured a relatively innocent looking young horny "college co-ed" type being taken in every orifice by a dozen supposed fraternity brothers. After all of them used every hole, they lined up and took turns unloading on her face and into her mouth. The super erotic thing was that she didn't swallow each load as it was spurted, but let it accumulate in her open mouth till it was nearly overflowing. Carol and Maria both loved it because it was so super slutty. Then, when all the guys were done popping off, she swallowed the whole mouthful in one spectacular gulp. Unbelievable. It goes without saying that the video energized a really filthy naughty orgy.

The next morning, Greg and I left early for our tee time. We were grouped with two other tourists from another ship that was docked near ours. Overall, it was a great experience to play such an exclusive course. Every so often, Greg or I would "wonder out loud" to each other as to whether the girls were actually shopping or entertaining each other in the suite. Greg joked that perhaps we should have set up a secret camera.

By the time we returned, there was just enough time to shower and go to dinner. Later that evening, we had a relatively quiet erotic session on the balcony. We were fortunate that it faced toward the water and not the dock. We weren't really interested in giving a show to anyone who looked up to the seventh deck and happened to see two naked women on chase lounges with their legs spread getting their wet pussies pounded balls deep by the cocks of two equally naked men.

By the time we awoke the next morning, the ship had already left the dock and was heading out to sea. The view from the dining area at breakfast was of a calm sun-lit ocean. The return trip was spent relaxing by the pool with some Dark and Stormy cocktails or perhaps frolicking in our suite. We had our fun in the living room sparked by a few more videos including one we did of ourselves. We made sure to delete it from my laptop to avoid any risk of it being seen by anyone else. There were a couple of sessions in the king-sized beds with a naked Carol and Maria side by side with legs open as Greg and I took turns alternately sliding our cocks into the pussies and mouths of both. Sometimes when Greg and I were simply exhausted we enjoyed the live show of Carol and Maria doing each other with their double-dong vibrator or scissoring each other's slick pussies while emitting their delightful orgasmic squeals

.

When we finally got back and made our way through the disembarking process, we were all exhausted. It took a while to get through customs, load the cars, and make our way home. I dropped Maria off at her place. After helping get her luggage into her condo, I drove the five additional miles to my house. I didn't even bother to unpack. I simply left the bags in the car, made sure the water in the house was turned back on, emptied my bladder, and fell onto my bed to nap for a couple of hours. When I awoke, I set about unpacking, showering, and having a light dinner. I called Maria to see if she was starting to feel reacclimated to a normal land-based life. We talked for a bit about how great the trip was, and then both went to bed.

A couple of days later, we all paid a visit to Robert to thank him for his advice about booking the suite. He was delighted to hear about our totally decadent week although of course we didn't go into specific details. I'm sure his dirty mind could fill in what we weren't saying explicitly. Of course, he was quite interested in when we might book another such trip.

Afterward we all went back to Maria's to share some of the super dark rum we brought back from Bermuda. We made use of her fuck sling as well as other toys. I continually marvel at how Maria's suggestion about a convenient "cugini con benefici" relationship for the two of us had progressed into such a fantastic relationship that also included Greg and Carol.

((continued))

12