Cugina et Cugino Ch. 07

Story Info
The cousins learn some shocking family secrets.
9k words
5
1.5k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Cugina et Cugino

Chapter 7: Family Surprises

While it's true that the road of life includes many forks and byways, it's the potholes that give you more surprises. To use another baseball analogy that would have been familiar to our old friend Yogi Berra, life often serves up some curveballs. It's not always a bad thing. One can learn a lot from a curveball, namely that things aren't always as they appear. Sometimes you end up wondering what happened as you swing and miss, but you learn to accept some truths. It was only several weeks after we returned from the Bermuda cruise that Maria and I faced just such an unanticipated event that left us more than just a wee bit surprised and flummoxed. However, it also taught us a lot about accepting things as they are and not as assumed.

One afternoon, we were lying quietly in my bedroom enjoying one of our "cugini con benefici" interludes. We had shared a nice lunch and some wine followed by some mutually enjoyable afternoon delight. It had begun as it often did with me savoring Maria's delicious pussy and enjoying her screaming orgasm on my face. She started to repay the favor with her mouth wrapped around my throbbing hard dick. However, I decided it would be nicer to prop her up comfortably on my pillow so that I could fuck her mouth until I was ready to move my dick to her cunt. She gave me a big smile as she spread her legs and said, "Ummm. Slide that nice man-meat into me and let me enjoy the ride."

We fucked for a long time moving from the original missionary position to her being on the edge of the bad with her legs resting on my shoulders as I fucked her hard and deep. We both love this position because we can both watch the action in the mirror on the back of my bedroom door. It pleases me so much that she is a visual person who loves the view of my cock sliding in an out of her as my balls tickle her asshole. It's possible for me to look back and get the same view. Using the mirror. I can watch from behind as my cock plows her as well as simply looking down and enjoying the scene from a different angle.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and let me finish you with my mouth so that I can enjoy that nice creamy cannoli for dessert," she cooed.

She knows me so well. It was now my turn to sit on the edge of the bed while she knelt and serviced me royally and completely.

We were lying in each other's arms in a semi-dozing state when the doorbell rang. I hate to ignore such things just on the outside chance that some burglar may be casing the place. Looking out the window, I realized that it was even worse than a burglar.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I ran to the pile of clothes on the floor and began pulling mine on as quickly as possible.

"What the hell?" Maria said somewhat groggily.

"My parents are out there," I said. "I can't just ignore them. They've seen both of our cars in the driveway. They will be certain I'm home and you're here as well."

In seconds Maria was on her feet rummaging through her own clothes to pull them on frantically. The doorbell rang again. We finally got dressed and scrambled down the steps. Maria ran through the living room to the kitchen. After taking a deep breath to relax, I opened the door.

"Mom, Dad" I said with as much aplomb as I could muster. "This is a surprise for a Wednesday afternoon. What are you doing here?"

I didn't have to invite them in. My mother was already pushing by me into the foyer. My father stepped in just as Maria came around the corner from the kitchen.

"Aunt Theresa. Uncle Joe," Maria said with the same mock surprise as she hugged both of the visitors. "So nice to see you. Dino and I were just having a cup of coffee and talking about the birthday party next week. Happy Birthday a week early Uncle Joe."

"Yes," my mom said as her eyes moved between Maria and me. "A cup of coffee is always nice for an afternoon break. We were just driving through the area and decided to stop in and say hi to Dino. What a surprise to see your car parked outside. Yes. A nice surprise for sure to see you here in the middle of the day.

I sensed a certain hint of sarcasm in my mom's voice, but I tried to pretend that it was my imagination as we all moved into the rec room.

"I think I'd like a cup of that coffee if that's ok," my mom said.

"Actually, we finished the pot," Maria answered cheerily hiding the fact that there had been no coffee, "But I'll put on another."

"Thank you Dear," my mom responded with what I perceived as a sly grin. "I'm sorry to put you out for another pot since you two finished one, but I do appreciate it.

She turned to my dad. "In fact," mom added, "Joe, why don't you run to that supermarket down the road and get some ice cream and a small cake of some sort. I think we should have a little birthday party of our own right here."

"What the hell are you talking about?" my dad said. "The family party is next week. Why do you need a party today?"

"Oh Joe," my mom said giving him a little hug. "I think it would be sweet for you and I to have a small personal celebration with the kids. Besides, the cake and ice cream would go so well with the fresh coffee Maria is making. Please. For me? It's not that far, and it would be a nice way to visit."

My dad grumbled a bit but went out the door on his ice cream and cake mission.

"You didn't have to do that Aunt Theresa," Maria said. "I think there's actually a little ice cream in Dino's fridge."

"It's ok Maria," my mom said. "Besides, it's not about ice cream and cake. It's about getting Joe out of here so I can have a private talk with you two; a talk that may be long overdue."

"A talk?" I said." About what?"

"About how you guys are busted," my mom said rather seriously.

"What do you mean busted?" I asked.

"Busted in that I'd bet a year of my rapidly shortening life that you two are schtupping each other. Wow, look at me with the Yiddish. You didn't know I was multilingual, did you? How about.... vi due scopate insieme? Do you need me to translate that? You two are fucking each other."

"MA!" I exclaimed. "What the hell are you saying?"

"I'm saying what it sounds like," she responded. "I'm pretty sure you two are having sex and it's probably been going on for a long time. Lord only knows how long. Years? Decades? I've always been suspicious, but now I'm pretty damned sure I'm right."

"Aunt Theresa," Maria jumped in. "How can you say something like that. Your imagination is getting the better of you."

"Imagination hell," my mom said to Maria. "If you guys were having coffee in the kitchen, how come you both came scrambling down the steps like kids on Christmas morning? You forget that Dino has those little side windows next to his front door. Even with the curtain over them I could see through the crack and know you were both upstairs. Both of you practically falling all over each other with you, my dear niece, running around the corner into the kitchen. I'm guessing that you two were upstairs having a little mattress mambo when we arrived unexpectedly."

"Ma that's crazy." I retorted.

"Is it?" she countered. "Good Lord Dino. I could smell it on both of you when you hugged me. Trust me. I've been around long enough to know what sex smells like. Besides, Maria is standing there with her tee shirt inside out. Unless there's a new fad of wearing labels on the outside, I doubt that she left her house with her tee top on inside out. It's also pretty obvious that she's not wearing a bra under it, and at her age, that's really not a good thing. I'm willing to bet that it's still upstairs where it got kicked under the bed."

Maria went to the foyer to look at herself in a mirror on the wall, and then slipped into the powder room to put her shirt on right side out before returning to the kitchen. She didn't bother to run upstairs to find her bra. It was already established that her tits were swinging free and her nipples showing through the tee shirt fabric.

"Look," my mom said. "Going back a long, long time I could see that you guys had some sort of special connection. There was a bond and closeness well beyond simply being cousins or casual friends. It concerned me back then and for years, but I decided not to say anything. I just kept my eye on both of you. You two would sneak off together and disappear for hours doing God know what. I was happy that you were at colleges in different states, but when you came home for the holidays, you'd be off together again. You'd tell me you were just going to the movies or visiting friends, but frankly I worried that something was going on that would get you in trouble."

"Believe me Aunt Theresa," Maria said, "nothing was going on back then. We really were going to the movies or visiting friends."

"Ha," my mother retorted. "Back then you say. But what about later on? What about now? Even though you were both married, it still seemed odd to me that you would sneak off together at family gatherings."

"We were just talking, Ma," I said. "Just talking. Yes, we've always had a special bond and a trust that made us feel comfortable with each other. We could share some things with each other that we couldn't with others, but that didn't mean we were having sex."

"Look, Dino," my mother said quietly. "Humor me. I know what runs in the veins of this family. A sangue caldo that's been around for generations. We're all too hot blooded for our own good."

Maria and I both laughed.

"OK. You may laugh," my mother said, "but it's true. You probably think I'm some old lady that hasn't been around. You might be surprised by how much I've been around. I never wanted to get into this sort of discussion with anybody let alone my son and goddaughter, but maybe it's time to finally get some cards out on the table. Give me credit for not being stupid.

Before your father and I were married, we fucked like horny rabbits. We didn't have a place of our own, but your father had this 1960 Pontiac Bonneville with a back seat as big as a queen-sized bed. We'd be out parking in that thing nearly every night. The springs and shocks on that car got such a workout I was afraid they'd break. We had to be careful. Back then, the pill was just being invented and had barely starting to come out on the market. A lot of people were skeptical and didn't really trust them. We continued to rely totally on rubbers. OK, now days they like to use that fancy word, condom. Back then, they were just rubbers.

Things were not like today. You couldn't find them hanging on the shelves in drug stores. You had to go back and ask the pharmacist for them face to face. Some of those wise asses would practically want to see a marriage license before they sold them to you. Some loved to mess with people heads to make them feel like perverts or sluts for wanting them. This state was so much influenced by the Catholic church that the legislature passed a law that said they couldn't be sold for birth control. They had to be labeled 'Sold for the Prevention of Disease Only'. What a joke. God forbid that people had sex for any reason other than to have babies. Often, to avoid the fisheye from some of the druggists, you'd go to gas stations and bars where they had vending machines for them. Even the vending machines had to be labeled with the 'For the Prevention of Disease' bull crap.

But we were careful, and we were lucky that none broke or slipped off. Still after we finally got married, it was no time before I got pregnant. It was so soon that a lot of people wondered if the wedding wasn't with a shotgun at your father's back. Not so. It was all legit. We were happy, but we still fucked like rabbits till they nearly took me to the hospital. Whenever we couldn't fuck for one reason or another, there were other ways to keep your father's horns trimmed."

"MA!" I protested. "Too much information. So big deal, you and dad were sex crazy when you were young. Nothing wrong with that. You weren't any different from most people that age. That doesn't say there's some sort of 'sangue caldo' curse in the family that has you making crazy assumptions about me and Maria."

"Oh, there's more, dear son of mine," my mother countered. "Again, I never thought any of this would ever come out to you two, but you may as well know the full story if you're ever going to heed anything I say.

All was well for about 4-5 years. Unfortunately, what had been a very open active sex life with your father started turning boring and lifeless. It happens to a lot of couples. From what I hear, it's pretty common when you hit that 7-9 year point in a marriage. We tried a lot of the stuff people do including little games and toys. You know, the blindfolds and the handcuffs and the silly wigs to pretend your somebody else."

"Ma," I protested again seeing Maria try to hide her smile behind her hand. "Too much information again. Do we really need to hear this?"

"Yes, you do," my mother insisted. "We've started down this road and we're going to keep on till we get where I know we need to be.

Anyway, we finally realized that plastic toys and pretending to be other people wasn't really going to kick start us the way we wanted. We both concluded that the only thing that would really work was to actually share some time with other people. Yes, I know you're probably shocked, but everyday ordinary people,

parents included, indeed have those kinds of thoughts and desires."

Maria and I looked at each other but said nothing. We both realized that the best thing was to just listen and keep our mouths shut.

My mom continued. "OK, so we agreed that we needed to bring some other people to our bed, but we really didn't know how. Back then there was no internet to make contacts. There were those magazines for died in the wool swingers, but your father and I didn't see ourselves that way. We didn't want to be bed hopping with strangers. Even though we didn't have the concern for all these STD's around today, it was still an issue. I guess there was all sorts of VD, as we called it then, but the biggest thing we knew about was syphilis and the clap. Things like HIV, herpes, HPV and all that stuff they talk about today weren't even heard of, at least not by most people we knew. I guess they were around, but nobody talked about it.

Then we sort of got lucky. Your father worked with this guy named Tom. They used to go bowling together and they played cards with a few other guys. Tom used to have these 'smoker films' as we called them back then. VCR's were expensive and not widely used in the general public. However, some guys used to have these 8 mm silent films of people doing stuff. You know, all sorts of sex stuff that people seem to take as average and ordinary now days seemed taboo. Sometimes, Tom used to bring them to those card games. Your father told me about them, and I was fascinated even though I had never actually seen any myself. Women then just didn't talk about that stuff. Your father borrowed a few to show me, and I was flabbergasted. I had been a sheltered person growing up. My mom didn't tell me about much other than the ordinary things.

So, your father and Tom got to talking, and found out that Tom and his wife Joan were sort of going through the same doldrums in their marriage that we were. They had more or less been through the same fantasy games that we had and had come to the same conclusion. They were considering mixing it up with other people. Of course, your father and Tom knew each other through work, but Joan and I had never even met. Without saying anything to us about their little discussions, the guys decided that the four of us should go out a few times innocently to get to know each other. You know, things like going to the movies or out to dinner. It would give us all a chance to see how we got along and if we had any chemistry beyond just a movie or having dinner. After a couple of months, it was obvious to all of us that we had a mutual attraction that went beyond a casual friendship. We were very much on the same wavelength with at least two of the big three pillars of compatibility.... politics and religion. We hadn't really all talked much about sex.

One night your father suggested to me that perhaps the four of us could get to know each other even better, way better. At the same time, I guess Tom was having a similar discussion with Joan. It didn't take too much to convince me. Apparently, it didn't take much for Tom to convince Joan that we should try a bit of swapping."

"Good Lord, Mom," I interjected even though I was pretty sure where this story was going. "Are you going to tell me that you and dad were swinging with this other couple."

"We really didn't think of it as swinging," my mom answered. "It wasn't like we were messing around with strangers. It was obvious that we all shared a special closeness and that it was easy to see how we could be comfortable sharing our bodies. I mean we all found each other attractive, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I had fantasies about Tom. Joan confided in me that she felt the same way about your father."

"So, what happened next?" Maria asked. "Did you all just have some sort of sex party together."

My mom laughed and then answered. "Not at first. None of us were exactly that brave. We had some long talks before we jumped into the pool, so to speak. We wanted to have ground rules that none of us was going to try to take over or try to push anybody into something they didn't feel comfortable with. We didn't exactly start out as raging kinksters. The first time, we just swapped, if that's the word, and went to separate motel rooms for rather ordinary sex. I mean, we weren't sure how to handle going to either of our houses. We had you, my dear Dino, as well as your sister to think about. As parents, Tom and Joan were in the same boat. Later on, we figured out how to deal with you guys. Besides, the separate motel rooms seemed good since none of us knew how we would handle having sex in the presence of each other. We thought maybe it would be inhibiting and perhaps cause some performance problems, if you know what I mean. We didn't know if jealousy, or anger might come into play. We just didn't know how we were all going to handle it. We were in unknown territory. We had committed to do it, but we felt that it would be best for all of us to have some privacy, if that's the appropriate term. We started out in the motel bar having a few drinks, then went to our separate rooms. We agreed to meet back in the bar in two hours to see how our experiment went."

She was quiet for a few moments, so I had to ask, "So how did it go? I'm assuming it went well or you wouldn't be telling us about all of this."

Mom had this faraway look for a few seconds and then continued. "Yes, it went well. I was tipsy enough to feel pretty loose and adventurous even though I was nervous as hell. I know you younger folks get around a lot more than we did back then. This was all back when the 'sexual revolution' was just getting up to speed. The 'free love' generation was coming of age, but we had come of age back in the 50's when things weren't so much out in the open. I had never gone 'all the way', as we used to say, with anybody other than your father. Oh, I had messed around a bit with other guys. I had given guys hand jobs and they used their fingers in me, but the truth is, I was still a virgin when I met your father when I was almost 20. However, when we did meet, we both had that 'sangue caldo' for each other right away. As I already told you, we went at each other like horny rabbits, and it was like that even after we were married for a while.

Anyway, yes, our little swap did work out despite my being nervous and a bit inhibited at first. I think Tom was also uncertain about whether we were going to work out. But after we got started and got our clothes off, it started to feel very natural. After all, we had gotten to be good friends. It almost seemed like a natural progression given that we had all agreed to what we wanted. In no time we were going at it with great gusto. I think we did it twice in the two hours we were together. The second time was more and more relaxed and natural. Before we knew it, it was time to get dressed and meet in the motel bar.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers