Cugina et Cugino Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had we gotten back into the house when Maria paced around exclaiming, "Oh my God, oh my God, I thought I would burst out of my skin. How could you stand it?"

"It wasn't easy," I replied. "My mind kept playing images of orgies involving my parents, your parents, and two people whose faces I couldn't picture. It was surreal."

"Surreal isn't all," Maria said as she put her arms around me and pressed her body to mine. "As weird as it may sound, are you as turned on as I am? I suppose I should be upset at the whole story, but I can't help being super horny at the thought of them having mini orgies. Jesus. Imagining all of them back then skinny dipping at the lake like us and having crazy sex together just made me think of us and Greg and Carol. I'm telling you Dino, my panties are absolutely soaked. I can't help myself. I really need you inside me right now."

With that she dropped to her knees, unbuckled my pants, pulled them down, and began one hell of an enthusiastic blowjob. I admit that I was also turned on as hell looking down at her working her mouth on my cock. I imagined my Aunt Connie in the same position with my dad. Good Lord. I grabbed Maria's head and started thrusting into her face like I hadn't had an orgasm for two weeks when it had truly been less than two hours

.

"Upstairs," I said lifting Maria to her feet and then pulling her tee shirt over her head and pulling down her shorts. I slapped her naked ass as she started up the stairs.

She jumped on my bed and rolled onto her back spreading her legs and raising her feet to present her soaking wet pussy to me like some slut in a porno film. I could smell her from three feet away. In seconds my face was pressed to her wet crotch licking and nibbling every square centimeter from her asshole, around to inside her thighs, to her cunt hole, slick pussy lips and clit, and up to her belly button. I wanted to lick and suck every square inch of her

.

"OH JESUS FUCK YEAH," she moaned loudly while humping my face wildly. "EAT ME DINO! FUCKING EAT ME! EAT ME! EAT MY FUCKING CUNT!! TOUNGUE-FUCK ME YOU FUCKING HORNY CUNT LICKER!!"

I worked my tongue lapping at her hot swollen lips. I licked and nibbed and gently sucked her clit as I slid three fingers into her cunt and my pinky up her ass. She bucked and screamed and grabbed my head as she screamed out.

"FUCKING CUMMING! FUCKING CUMMING ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL FUCKING CUNT LICKING FACE!!!"

She had hardly stopped thrashing when I pulled her to the edge of the bed and rolled her over. She knew the drill. I stood behind her and slid my rock-hard cock up into her dripping snatch and fucked her like a horny bull. As I cock-fucked her pussy, I pushed my thumb up her ass. Sometimes I fucked both in unison; sometimes I was shoving my cock into her cunt while pulling my thumb out of her ass and vice versa. My mind was awash with watching my cock and thumb working her secret vulnerable holes

.

"That's it," I hissed. "Both holes. You fucking love it in both holes at the same time. You want two different cocks in those holes; I know it. Take it you sweet, fucking, horny animal."

I was not gentle. I surely wasn't making love by any stretch of the imagination. I was full-on mating her like a rutting animal. I had only one thought at this point; filling her with as much nut cream as I could

.

"TAKE IT!" I moaned. "TAKE IT LIKE I KNOW YOU LOVE IT! TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU FUCKING WANT IT PUMPED INTO YOU!"

I kept pounding my dick and thumb into her till I bellowed out my orgasmic release.

"GIVE IT TO ME, DINO!" She screamed as her hand reached down to work her clit. "GIVE ME THAT CUM LIKE UNCLE LOU GAVE IT TO MY MOM!"

Her words went through me like a shot. The thought of my dad filling my Aunt Connie as well as my mom getting filled those other men only intensified the shuddering and throbbing in my dick as I pumped my seed into her. Good God I couldn't imagining my father fucking Maria's mother just like I was fucking Maria. It must have done the same for her as she started to orgasm again. I felt her cunt and ass squeeze and throb on my dick and thumb.

When I was totally spent, I pulled out and flopped back onto the bed. Maria went down on me to suck and lick my softening rod covered with both of our juices.

"Ummmm," she cooed as she came up to kiss me. "I love the taste of us mixed together on your dick." The scent and taste of our combined sex was pungent, gooey, and sticky on her lips as I kissed her deeply.

She snuggled in close to me with her head on my chest for a long time. Thoughts of what we had just done mingled in my mind with those of the story my mom told us. "Sangue caldo", I thought to myself. Perhaps my mother knew what she was talking about

.

"It's odd," Maria said, "At first, I was shocked and somewhat angry hearing about my mom and dad and your mom and dad along with Tom and Joan having orgies and such. However, the more I think about it, the more liberating it is knowing that about them given the sort of relationship you and I have with Greg and Carol. It has taken away whatever little bit of guilt I may have felt knowing that they were much in the same boat as us. They bucked conventional behavior and fully enjoyed their sexual exploration just like us."

I didn't say anything, but I understood and agreed.

"I think it's very common," I said, "for people to initially attribute saintly properties to their parents. They think their parents are good and pure because they tell us to be that way. We think they were above the sins of the flesh until later in life we find out that they were indeed human with the same lust and secret needs of all human mammals. If that weren't the case, we'd all be saints and churches would have little to rant about. When we do finally realize the truth, it is sort of liberating, and we develop a totally different relationship with our parents."

Finally, Maria raised her head. "Dino," she asked. "Do you think we'll ever be over? I mean I think about our parents and Tom and Joan and how their relationship was over after years together. I think about Greg and Carol and how they were over with the other couples they knew before us. Are we going to be over one day? Will what we have be just a memory?"

"Hopefully not before someone is scattering my ashes on the 14th fairway at Whistling Cedar Golf Course," I joked

.

I sat back up on to the headboard and Maria put her head in my lap against my now-limp willy. I stroked her hair. "You know," I said softly. "I often like to remember this silly old truism that is one of many attributed to someone named Yogi Berra. He was a hall of fame catcher for the Yankees back in the 50's. 'It ain't over till it's over.' People laugh when they hear it because it seems stupid to say something so obvious. However, to me, it really isn't stupid. It simply means don't give up. Nothing really ends until we have no tomorrow. It's not over till time has completely run out. Until that point, we all should live our lives as best we can so that someday when it really is over. We should have no regrets if we didn't give it all we had."

Maria looked up and smiled. "I hate to admit it, but I think it makes perfect sense, and that should be our motto. It ain't over till it's over."

(((et con questo, et finito)))