Cul-De-Sac Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

The game was winding down and although Mike was able to bring them back, they were still down by four with only a couple of second left. Jason came running into the huddle after getting the play from Coach. "He says just throw it up and give someone a chance."

"Well that's comforting. Look everyone stack on one side, Jason, you line up to the left. You're all going deep and hopefully they'll leave you single covered. I'm gonna need some time so don't let anyone through. We got this guys."

He clapped his hands and yelled break. The team broke from the huddle and he saw Jason uncovered on the left side. He knew if the line could hold than he could make the pass. They lined up and he looked around one last time before taking the snap. He stood in the pocket for a moment before rolling out to his left. He saw Jason get a small amount of separation and got ready to pass. He planted his back foot and let the ball go. He didn't even see the defender flying at him until he buckled and heard a pop. He assumed from the cheering that the pass was a success and he laid his head back on the field until the pain took over.

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

Becca was rolling Mike's soft cock around in her mouth. He had his eye closed and was thinking of anything he could to help himself get hard but nothing was happening. Eight straight months and it's the one part of his body that wouldn't get stronger. He sensed Becca's frustration, not that it was hard to hear her grunting and muttering under her breath. Eventually she pulled off of his cock and sat up.

"This is getting really fucking old."

"I'm sorry Becca but my body has been through hell. I can't explain what's going on but it sucks for me too."

"We have to figure this out because I can't keep doing this. I get nothing out of it. It's like I'm in some sexless ancient marriage."

"I can't.. I'm sorry." Mike leaned over and grabbed his pain medication, opened the bottle and took two pills.

"Maybe that's part of the problem. You had the surgery and you've been done with physical therapy for three months. I think you might have an issue."

"I'm in pain!"

"You're a fucking addict. The whole god damn point of the work you put in was so that you wouldn't be in pain. Now you pop these pills like their fucking candy."

"Everyone thinks they know what it's like to recover from this shit. I worked my ass off and I still feel like shit. Who knows if I'll play again. And my college was through my scholarship which is gone now. My life is a fucking mess. And you aren't helping with your intervention bullshit."

"I'm done." Becca got up and starting gathering her things. "And I mean done for good. This isn't working."

"So I'm down on my luck and you bail. Not fun sucking some random guys cock if he's not gonna be a star one day?"

"Well Jason isn't gonna be a star and I sucked his cock last night." Becca immediately felt regret for blurting that out and she would never forget the hurt in Mike's eyes.

"Please leave." Becca started heading for the door but it wasn't fast enough. "GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Becca was welling up as she hurried out of the door. She ran down the hallway and out the front door as Natalie was walking in.

Natalie tried to talk to her but she wasn't going to stop for anything. She wondered what the commotion was and figured she should go and check on Mike. She walked down the hallway and got to Mike's door. She opened it up without knocking and saw Mike standing nude next to his bed. Not knowing what to say she stammered for a bit before looking down at his impressively limp cock and just whispered, "Wow."

12