Culmination of a Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That little pervert."

"That's right. Come in here and punish him."

"Oh you harlot. OK, but I might just watch."

"Whatever floats your boat."

The door opened again and my cock twitched in anticipation. Marnie stepped up into the van. It creaked slightly and she paused, watching my face. She couldn't see my open eyes, but I let them slide closed anyway. No sense taking the risk and scaring them off.

Creak. Creak. Creak. She moved closer to the bed. There was another settling of the caravan as April stepped up behind her. And then a low appreciative whistle.

Marnie giggled and shooshed her friend. Another creak and then I felt warm breath on the outside of my boxers. I wanted to open my eyes but I knew she'd be watching closely now, so I kept them closed.

A finger slid up the opening of my boxers. My cock twitched involuntarily and the finger froze, but when I didn't make a further movement, it continued, stroking me gently through the cloth. A second finger tweaked the button on my boxers and then my cock sprang free, eliciting another gasp from the girls. Marnie sighed softly.

"It's so beautiful. I want to taste it."

Another giggle. And then hot breath blew against my exposed cockhead. The finger traced the ridge of my cock and then her hand wrapped around it. Marnie took a breath and then I felt her lips press down gently on my cockhead. Her tongue flicked around the ridge, tasting the pearl of precum that had oozed out at the thought of them. She made a low murmuring sound of approval which travelled right down my shaft and into my balls. My breath hitched.

Her lips popped off the end of my cock and she flicked the end gently.

"No fucking way are you still asleep," she said in a low voice, causing April to gasp. "Wave up you cheeky perve."

I opened my eyes and smiled down at her.

"That was a pleasant way to wake up," I said.

"Like that, did you?" Marnie said, giving me a couple of strokes with her hand. "As much as you liked watching us play on the trampoline last night?"

I couldn't deny it. She knew I had been watching.

"I always prefer to be in on the action, but last night. That was fucking hot."

"You like perving on young teenagers?" April asked, a sneer in her voice. But I noticed that her gaze was riveted on the cock in Marnie's hand.

"Not so young now," I said, moaning slightly as Marnie continued to pump my cock slowly, watching more precum bubble on the tip. She leaned forward to lick it off and I gasped.

"We have to punish you, you realise that?" Marnie said, looking up at me. "You got to play with this last night and we didn't. So tonight, we'll play with it and you won't. OK?"

I could only nod. I so badly wanted to grasp Marnie's breasts and kiss her all over, but if this was how it had to be, I would do my best to put up with it.

"April, look for rope, or something," Marnie commanded. April's eyes were wide, confused by this request but also excited. She looked around.

"God this place is a mess."

"I wasn't expecting visitors. Um, oh god," I said as Marnie licked the tip again. "Um, PlayStation controllers. Over by the tv." April grabbed them and brought them back. She examined the area around my bed and found a couple of metal rods used to hang tea towels when the bed was a table. With astounding speed, she tied each of my hands with the controller cords. As she leaned over me I could see her nipples projecting through the cotton of her nightie.

"Is this one of the things you bought today?" I asked, leaning forward to try and touch a nipple with my tongue. April pulled back.

"Hey, no touchy!" she said, yanking hard on one of the cords. It bit into my wrist and I yelped. She stood back to look at her handywork and caught mine and Marnie's amazed expression. She blushed slightly.

"Girl Guides," she explained.

Marnie stood up and drew April close. She ran her fingers over April's chest and the other girl shuddered with pleasure.

"So what should we do first?" Marnie asked. April looked back at her.

"Probably should give him a little more of a taste of what he was perving on last night." She reached over and undid some of the buttons on Marnie's dress. This was another simple cotton number and again it was obvious that she was wearing nothing underneath. April was wearing a sheer cotton nightie that went to the middle of her thighs. It was almost see-through and I imagined the other girls were once more thinking about their sexuality during the modelling of this.

Marnie nodded and slid her hand down April's belly, over the edge of the night dress, and back up, pulling the material upwards, exposing simple cotton panties and gorgeous naked breasts. April helped, pulling the garment over her head. Marnie's dress dropped to the floor due to lack of buttons. She immediately moved to cover one of April's nipples with her lips. She was short enough that she didn't have to bend far. April sighed and stroked Marnie's back. I could see Marnie's hand sliding along April's belly and across the cotton of the panties. April gasped again, and then gently pulled Marnie so that April stood behind her, holding her facing me.

Marnie was completely naked. A patch of trimmed red hair framed her gorgeous lips. April's hands snaked around to caress her breasts while her lips trailed along her neck. She watched me as she played with Marnie and I watched her, cock straining with anticipation, jerking as it tried to escape my body and go join them. April's fingers trailed across Marnie's belly and then tweaked a few ginger pubic hairs, making Marnie gasp. When April's fingers trailed between the hair and found the delicious folds beneath, Marnie moaned.

"Ah I want him in me," she said, and leaned forwards to kneel on the bed. April followed her and knelt beside her, stroking her breasts and back and all the time watching my cock strain with a hungry expression. Marnie turned to look at the other girl and caught her rapt expression. She grinned and took April's hand in hers.

"Give it a feel." She pulled April's hand down onto my cock. April did not resist. She ran her fingers over it, grinning with each of my twitches and gasps.

Marnie's hand joined April's. Their fingers intertwined and they looked at each other and kissed gently. As it broke apart, they resumed the kiss, this time on either side of my cock. I moaned in ecstasy as their tongues touched and entwined, licking me, running over each other's lips, their lips sucking gently on me and on each other. At the same time they stroked me with their hands.

April broke the kiss and sat back, panting.

"Oh my god," she said. "I want to watch you ride him."

"But he can't watch," Marnie said with a wicked grin. "What could we possibly use to stop him from seeing?" She reached out and ran a finger down the front of April's panties. April's eyes widened and then she looked at me and touched her breasts.

"Mmm. That might be nice."

And that is how I ended up with April sitting on my face, grinding her pussy against my lips and nose as she watched Marnie fuck me mercilessly.

April crawled over my chest, gave my cock another good squeeze and then backed her gorgeous, shaved pussy up until it filled my vision.

"Take a deep breath," she said, looking back over her shoulder. And then she smothered me.

I mean, if you have to die, this is the way to go. But I panicked for a bit, wondering just how much she disliked me. My lips closed on her clitoris and sucked as my nose disappeared up into her and she wriggled and gasped. I tapped the bed, completely out of breath and Marnie pulled April forward slightly, laughing.

"We don't want to kill him," she said. April grinned, her face red with enjoyment.

"Speak for yourself," she said. And to me: "Do a good job and I'll let you up for air every now and again." And she plonked back down on my face.

I went to work to save my own life. My tongue flicked along her slit, delved into her sweet wetness. I sucked on her lips and tongued her anus, causing her to squeal softly. I'm still here, so I obviously did a good enough job.

While this was happening, Marnie had straddled me and I could feel her moving up my thighs until I knew she was directly above my cock. She stroked me a few times and then I felt the warmth of her as she slid down onto the tip of my cock and held there. She gasped. April moaned at the sight of it. I tried to thrust up, desperate to be inside her. Marnie poked me in the belly.

"None of that, mister," she said, and rubbed her clit along my cockhead, gasping at the sensation. "This. Uh, mmm. This is all... Mmmmm. Me." And with that she slid down in one fluid motion onto my cock.

I almost came on the spot. The sudden pleasure was so intense. She was tight. And she was working me, sliding up and dropping down, grinding against my pelvis with every thrust, gasping with the excitement of it.

April was breathing heavily and I could feel her fingers working her clit while my tongue slid in and out of her. Marnie was panting on top of me and I could feel her muscles contracting around my cock. I had been on the edge from the start and so when I knew that she was cumming I moaned into April's pussy and let loose inside Marnie. Spurt after spurt jetted inside her, with my cock tensing and releasing over and over. April came as well, suffocating me again as she ground her orgasm into my face. And then both girls dropped down on top of me, panting and stroking each other's hair.

Eventually they sat up and, smiling wickedly at each other, looked around for their clothes and started to dress. I watched them with growing unease.

"Ah, so you're going to let me go now?"

They exchanged another glance.

"Do you think he learned his lesson about perving on girls?"

"Oh god no," Marnie said. "If anything, I think we encouraged him."

And they walked out of the van, pulling the door closed behind them.

Marnie returned a few minutes later, chuckling all the time she was undoing the knots. I was less than amused. She left me with a kiss on the forehead and I was asleep shortly afterwards.

***

The summer heat always woke me early in the caravan. I was up with the sun on Sunday morning, exhausted but in a good way. I stripped the bed and filled a plastic bag with munchy detritus and went inside to do a load of washing. The moment the water started pumping into the machine, I heard a squeak from the bathroom. I quickly turned off the load and made my way to the bathroom door, stopping outside.

"Sorry!" I said. From inside, I could hear the shower going.

"It's ok," came Catherine's voice. "It was just a shock. Hey, er... Could you stick your head in for a bit?"

I looked around. The last thing I needed was for Ella to see me entering the bathroom with her friend in the shower. But it sounded like, as normal, the rest of the girls were fast asleep. I opened the door and stuck my head in.

The hot water had steamed up the glass of the shower, so all I could see was a glorious naked shape. But it was enough that I was instantly hard again.

"What's up?" I asked, pressing my fingers against my cock to try and put it back in its place. No luck.

"Um, two things," Catherine said, moving towards the glass and rubbing a little circle at face height. She saw me and smiled that impish grin. "Firstly, I forgot to grab a towel when I came in. Could you grab me one?"

"Can do. What's the other thing?"

"Oh, your sister said she had some special shampoo that I could use, but I couldn't see it and don't want to wake her up. Do you know what she was talking about?"

I did. Ella had found this shampoo in one of her funky street 'zines. It was all natural this and balancing that and she spent too much of her Donut King pay check on it.

"Oh, yeah, the wonder shampoo. I'm surprised she's letting you touch it. It's under the sink. Do you want..." I paused, not sure whether I wanted to ask. But the piano incident the day before was pretty telling. "Did you want me to pass it in?"

Catherine rubbed at the glass again to clear the fog from her face circle. Her eyebrows were raised in mock surprise.

"Oh, but you might see something!"

"God forbid," I said, opening the bathroom cupboard under the sink. I found the shampoo and held it up. "The wonder shampoo!"

"Well, I can hardly use this 3-in-1 body wash you seem to think is ok for hair maintenance. OK, bring it over. But-" she narrowed her eyes, which sparkled. "You'll need to keep your eyes closed.

I sighed inwardly but nodded. She gave a little laugh at the obvious disappointment on my face. "Come on then."

I walked up to the shower door, enjoying the foggy silhouette. She placed her hand on the door.

"Right. Eyes closed, Mister."

I sighed aloud this time and closed my eyes. "OK, but under protest."

"Oh, believe me, I know," she said. I closed my eyes. "How many fingers am I holding up?" she asked.

"Three?"

"Not even close. OK, I'm opening the door."

A warm rush of air puffed out of the shower as the door opened. The sound of water was louder. I held up the bottle.

"Here you go," I said.

"Thanks. Just hand it in. Don't want you opening your eyes and seeing my naked arm."

"Ha," I said. I reached into the shower cubicle holding the shampoo. My hand and arm were showered in warm water. And then a hand covered mine and the bottle was lifted from my grasp. I started to pull my hand out, but Catherine held onto it. My eyes opened involuntarily. She was watching me and she gave a little gasp.

"I knew you couldn't be trusted!" she said, grinning. "Lucky I didn't reach out for the shampoo. She tweaked my hand with her fingers inside the shower. "But you are allowed one mistake. Now close your eyes."

I did as I was told. Inside the cubicle, I could feel warm water flowing over my fingers and warm fingers stroking my hand.

"Just a little thank you for your service," Catherine said, and her hand guided mine sideways and my fingers touched a smooth expanse of slippery, wet skin. I let my hand spread out and slide gently over her belly and then upwards until a reached the underside of her breasts. Water cascaded onto my hand as I slid it over the curve and then I was cupping her breast and she gave a little gasp of pleasure. I slid my thumb over her nipple, which was stiff with excitement. Catherine moved forward and my hand was trapped between her breast and the glass.

And then I felt fingers on the outside of my boxer shorts, and along the ridge of the opening on the front, and then her hand, still warm and wet from the shower, slid into my boxers and wrapped itself around my shaft. I gasped and she murmured appreciatively.

My thumb rubbed her nipple against the glass and she ran her hand up and down my cock. I had been so infatuated with this girl for years and it finally seemed like something was going to happen.

And then her hand came free of my boxers, and she pulled away from my hand in the shower, and my eyes popped open in surprise and dismay and she was pouting at me through her little fog free circle in the glass.

"You opened your eyes!" she said accusingly. "Well then, I guess you should toddle off and get me my towel."

"Minx," I said, realising that she was just teasing me. That was fine. I knew something would happen now. It was just a matter of when.

"Meow," she retorted, and I backed out of the bathroom to grab her a towel. I hung up the towel and made to leave, before noticing that there was a second fog free spot on the window now, in the shape of a perfect breast. I smiled at the glimpse of nipple I caught through the glass, water droplet gleaming at its tip. And then Catherine shooed me out of the room.

In revenge, I turned the washing machine back on.

***

Ella and her friends headed to the beach on that scorching Sunday, and as much as I wanted to be a part of that visual feast, I was one: not invited, and two: had to go to a work shift at the local Village cinema.

It was late when I returned and there wasn't any movement inside the house. I was annoyed. My replacement hadn't shown up and the boss had asked me to stay on for a second shift. It was good money and I got to sit through most of a Scream marathon, but this was the last night of the weekend sleepover and I had hoped to sneak a bit more time with Catherine before she headed up to Canberra for university. Especially after both morning encounters. I really thought something might happen.

But the girls were either asleep or still out. So I headed to my freshly laundered bed in my caravan to watch porn and get some sleep.

I fell asleep watching a Pussyman compilation and fell asleep hard. I definitely didn't wake up when the door opened and closed. But something must have nudged me out of my weed coma because I became aware of someone else in the van. I cracked open an eye. Sure enough, there was a silhouette in front of the static of the TV. Whoever it was (and people, you all know that it was Catherine, even if I didn't right then) was just standing there, watching me.

I rubbed sleep out of my eyes and sat up on my elbows. I made to turn on the lamp.

"No," Catherine said, and my hand paused. She stood there in the dark, backlit by the tv. I could see the outline of her body through the long t-shirt she habitually wore to bed. Her hips against the cloth were outlined in artificial light. I revelled in the curves of her body. She looked down at me, her face in shadow.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to go out with you," she said, eventually. "Since you guys moved here when Ella and I were fifteen. She's always warned me off, and you've never really shown an interest- not that you weren't friendly," she added when I made to protest. "And I know you were probably just being a good brother and - you know - not a sex pest."

I nodded, smiling.

"But I don't know... I turned eighteen and university was on the horizon and everything was changing and suddenly I just wanted to see what it was like, to touch you and taste you and let you come inside me and tell me how sexy I am."

And her hands were sliding gently over her sides and running across her tummy as she talked and it felt like my heart was beating too loud and my cock pressed hard against the sheet which was the only thing separating us.

"Tell me how sexy I am," Catherine said and hooked her fingers under the hem of her t-shirt. There they paused. I took a deep breath.

"I have been delighted by you since I met you," I said. "And for awhile it was your liveliness and your ability to make me laugh and your nerdiness. But this last year, it has been the way your breasts curve against the cotton, and the smoothness of your legs when you walk past and the freckles on your shoulder blades that make me want to kiss them and those long t-shirts that make me imagine what's just beneath the hemline."

And her fingers twitched, and the shirt raised slightly and a tuft of hair was outlined in the glare of the tv.

"And when we were at the piano all I could think of was how close you were and how good you smelled and the warmth of you and just how hard you made me just by being you and being close. And that was before you had me escaping my boxers with your wriggling strip tease. I was so hard I could have carried you to the couch and made love to you in the loungeroom."

And now I could see her squirm at the thought and the t-shirt was over her hips and the light shone on her naked skin. And she paused just beneath her breasts. And a droplet of wetness reflected the light of the tv, hanging onto a strand of pubic hair between her legs. And I had to remember to breathe.

"And then this morning, when you touched me and I finally touched you, I thought that I would die from desire, that the most beautiful girl I have ever met wanted me."