Culmination of a Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the t-shirt came off and she took a step forward. And I reached for her, but she slapped my hand away.

"Go on," she said. And her hand drifted downwards.

"And all I can think of right now is how much I want to hold you, and run my hands over your body, and kiss you until you are ready for me to slide into you. And I keep thinking that this must be a dream because how can you be here in my room? The sexiest girl in the world."

"That's what I wanted to hear," she said, and she grabbed my outstretched hand and placed it on my hip. "Am I a dream?"

And I thought that it might have been a dream. Because ever since I realised I wanted her I had dreamt of her coming into my room at night and standing before me in that long t-shirt and parting her legs and letting me slip my hand between them.

And so I slid my fingers down her hip and across her belly and then slowly let them intertwine with the hair between her legs and then slide forward to touch the moistness I had seen earlier. And she moaned with need and I finally touched her and it her response was everything I had dreamed and I reached out with my other hand and pulled her perfect body towards me.

Her lips met mine and our hunger was released into a frenzy of sexual exploration.

I ran my hands over her back and grasped her ass cheeks, glorying in the curves as we kissed. I pulled her close and she straddled my legs and I lifted her to meet my straining cock. I moved to roll her over to enter her, figuring that two days of foreplay was more than enough, but she pushed gently on my chest, dropping me back onto the bed. Now that she wasn't in front of the tv, the light from the screen bathed her properly as it did me, and in the artificial white light her pale skin shone like an angel as she lifted herself and settled down, pressing against me through the sheet.

I groaned and shoved at the bedding, wanting to be inside her, but she ground down, trapping the cloth between my cock and her pussy, and she started to ride me, rubbing her clitoris against the underside of my shaft.

One hand was on her breast, the other continued to tug at the sheet. Finally, with a frustrated growl, I grabbed her ass with both hands, kicked upwards with both feet to fling the sheet off the bed and then planted her right onto my waiting erection.

She slid down to the hilt in one motion, letting out a little squeal. She was so wet that there was no resistance, just the sudden joining of two people who had been consumed with unstoppable lust.

She stared down at me with lust and I held her still by her hips. I almost came with that first thrust and I didn't think that would be the memory she wanted to take away from this. She tried to move and I held her stil and she realised I was close and a wicked grin crossed her face and she started to contract the muscles enclosing my dick and rocking backwards and forwards, unable to lift up.

"Oh you bitch," I gasped as I lost control and started to spurt half a decade of lustful fantasies up inside her. And she moaned and ground against me and came herself as I filled her. And then she lay down on me, still inside her and kissed my nose and my eyelids and my lips and stared into my eyes and said:

"Well that was quick!"

I started to stammer out an apology, mortified that I wasn't able to hold on for her, but she shushed me and kissed me again.

"I loved it. I loved that you wanted me so much that you couldn't wait. And I'm pretty sure that I can get you up again without trying too hard, and then we can try again. And again. But for now I am happy to take the compliment and feel you soften inside me and let your cum drip down onto your lovely clean sheets and just hold you and let you love me."

And I did love her. And it sounded like she loved me. And we made love over and over through the rest of that night and I made up for my first effort with every subsequent effort.

And the next morning Ella found us together and was furious until Catherine made her understand that it was something real. And April and Marnie clapped us and as far as I know never let on about our little escapade.

And, without a job or any real prospects in Melbourne, I decided that I could just up and move to Canberra with Catherine.

And that, children, is how I bonked your mother.

(Just kidding).