All Comments on 'Cult of Cock'

by papadomi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great explanation of a Dom

I wish I had met you when I was 18 and could of been taken in to the Cult of Cock.

It took me years longer to reach it. All those years of lost cock.

MountainCuckMountainCuckover 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

Loved the story. There’s nothing more exciting to me than a mature man taking his prey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

That is a great story. Very well written. Being 58 I only wish I could have a time like that. Please write more about young boys with older men.

TeenTopTeenTopover 4 years ago
Holy penetration

I live in a fraternity of students who call themselves "Disciples of Priapus", the Greco-Roman god of fertility. At the beginning of each academic year there is an initiation of the frat boys through an ancient ritual which involves riding on a stone phallus (the cock of Priapus) as well as getting fucked by third year students.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautifully written, hot... and very true

Great story. It took me right back to when I was in my late teens and early twenties: sucking and — even better — being fucked by older men.

TCNJTCNJover 4 years ago
Goddam!

That's some hot, sensual writing! I'm a bottom, and generally prefer stories told from the bottom's POV, but it was great getting into the mind of a top in this story and witnessing the experience. I loved it! Thanks for writing.

thameswatcherthameswatcherover 4 years ago
Wow!

Oh that was wonderfully written, love the age range and the descriptions of the young mans body and how you took him completely............

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Queer Tops

I love older queers who love to fuck men and teach them how exciting it is to be taken.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous