Cult of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After such a sound and vigorous session, we went back to the kitchen to refresh ourselves, then moved to the bathroom, as a good piss and a good shower were mandatory. The whole ceremony had lasted one hour and a half, so that the boy made better of his time that watching some show on television. I hope he's not going to be just a one night stand, and I would be honored to explore with him all the positions of Kama Sutra, cum on his face or in his mouth, go for a sixty-nine, push the limits wherever I can. Anyway I slept like a bear last night, as though I had gone through an intensive sport session, and I felt serene I had accomplished my duty as a mentor.

And if the boy doesn't come back, I will wait for the next one, for it is my natural role in this life to initiate young men to the cult of cock, teach them what a privilege manhood is, and show them by my example that if they cultivate their own, they will be able to pass on their vital energy for a long time to come. As for me, I will fulfil my role with application as long as nature entitles me to do so.

12