Cultivating a New Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
This poly triad's experiences from a new POV.
7.4k words
4.45
9.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Chapter 3~

Goddess Worshipping

(This chapter changes POV in order to show another dynamic in this poly triad.)

My Goddess was truly and happily enthralled with Her newest slave. Over the past few months, I had watched and learned everything She wanted me to know about the new woman in Her life. She shared the pictures and videos that the new slave sent her every morning while we luxuriated in bed. The titillating photos and videos inspired Her passions and to my great delight, I was often the recipient of Her sensual and sometimes sadistic attentions. Seeing the new slave as she was used and modified to my Goddess' specifications was truly erotic. I had always worshipped the female form in its varying degrees of diverse splendor, but watching my Goddess take this lithe and supple young minx to an extreme version of a whore was beguiling to say the least.

This morning She had been particularly horny after watching Her newest acquisition spread and display her gaping cunt for our Goddess' approval. That level of lust usually manifested in several ways; one was my complete and unquestioning servitude, two was Her need to use me to a degree where I was the one quivering and panting and three showed itself in her desire to modify other slave's bodies to her vision of perfection. Today, She needed to be worshipped. Throwing back the covers, she spread Her legs wide in invitation and I responded as any good slave should; I climbed between Her outstretched thighs and set to work as She expected. Latching onto Her oversized clit, I sucked, nibbled, and lapped until She had one mini orgasm. This was only the first step to satisfying Her though and I continued my ministrations dutifully. Ranging up and down her lips, I continued until Her clit stood up hard and tall and She was drenched in cum and my saliva. I persisted for the time it took for me to give Her at least 2 more mini orgasms and finally when I was sucking hard on her clit as I would giving one of Her Bulls a blow job, She grabbed my hair and pulled me in tight, shuddering against my face.

She pulled me up into a deep and sensual kiss, licking Her own cum from my lips, nose, and cheeks. There had been times when She'd made me wear her scent for hours or even days, but when I needed to go into the office, She was practical, if not resigned to not having me smell like Her cunt in the presence of others. I had no illusions that if she was feeling particularly sadistic, She might indeed insist that I do so and I might be mortified if someone had noticed it, but also proud that She allowed me the privilege of wearing her scent.

"I suppose I need to let you get ready for work," She said a bit pouty that I needed to leave in a short amount of time. "You can shower now, but you'll need another one when you get home tonight."

"Yes, my Precious Goddess," I said and kissed her again as I climbed from our sexy love nest.

As I showered, I considered what might befall me tonight. I would have been happy with any part my Goddess wished me to play in the development of Her little whore of course, but I did not have the green light to touch, play or top her... yet. Sexually, my satisfaction came from fulfilling each desire my Goddess had, whether it be as a voyeur or a participant. Humiliating me by dressing me in front of this beautiful young woman who was completely in Her thrall was almost enough satisfaction to keep me going, but the idea of putting my mouth on those beautifully pumped and stretched nether regions was something I had only dreamed of in my younger days.

Goddess changed my life in so many ways over the decade we'd been together, not the least of which was helping me to believe in love and commitment again. The other area of my life she affected so dynamically was my sexuality. While I had identified as heterosexual for most of my adult life, She believed that sexuality evolved as you matured. What you wanted and craved as a teen or a young adult was strongly influenced by your societal circle. Being first bisexual and then Pansexual in her 40's meant heterosexuality wasn't an option any longer. Her affinity for male/male play had been carefully nurtured in me for years, the same way she was now nurturing this sweet, pristine woman into a grade A bimbo. It was amazing how becoming her slave helped one to expand their notions of what was not only acceptable, but appealing.

Usually my Goddess did not discuss her plans for the young slave with me prior to our play scenes. I followed Her lead and did as she bid me, even if that meant just watching in a well-placed mirror as She teased, sucked, licked, bit, suckled and pumped Her new slave's engorged pussy. My Goddess knew that watching Her take the slave through her paces made me extremely horny and since I was usually in chastity during our play sessions in the dungeon, it was excruciatingly arousing. Today, however, She told me that she was going to reward me for my recent vanilla (a raise at work) and kink (taking her fist on the first try) accomplishments. She loved to surprise me, even though She knew that I relished and anticipated scenes when She gave me the details beforehand. Knowing that a reward was in store though added enough lusty eagerness to the prospect of my day, not to mention the Viagra that She had instructed me to take in intervals throughout my day at the office.

There were plenty of times during our ten plus years together that I'd had exceedingly long, very frustrating days trying to work while my libido was on fire. I had a few of Her infamous "surprises" under my belt now and knew that whether it was a massive surprise or a tiny one, I would be well and truly worn out after its completion. A few years ago, she rented a warehouse for the weekend and let a visiting Mistress put me through my own paces. That was one for the record books to be sure, or there was the time that she'd given my collar to one of her Bulls and invited him to meet me in our bedroom to use me at His discretion. That experience was yet another memory that was imprinted on my psyche for eternity. This would be no different, I was sure. Because of my trust in Her and my confidence in Her ability to send me into the stratosphere, my lust and anticipation grew along with the root of my pinned-in manhood hidden by the tiny panties She had chosen for me this morning.

My day stretched out into infinitesimal boredom. A happy balance of kink and vanilla life was something it took Her years to convince me could be accomplished without too much stress. I still worried, of course; what if a colleague saw me in a club or someone discovered our stash of toys, sissy outfits or dozens of other scenarios that never came to pass, but my fear was deeply rooted in my upbringing, which focused so fiercely on the man providing stability for his family. However, She had given me so much to be thankful for and loved me immeasurably, thereby restoring my faith in humanity, that I couldn't refuse Her the one thing that gave Her more pleasure than anything She'd ever experienced; me.

My colleagues knew I wasn't one to hang around much after the clock struck five and while they knew I was happily and blissfully married, they had no idea that my reason for not engaging in idle chit chat after hours was a set of carefully selected lingerie, a bevy of sex toys and the best outfitted dungeon in the tri-state area. When the final ticks of the clock passed, I had already packed my briefcase and was at the door to the parking lot. Nothing could keep me from my reward, no matter what so-called emergency arose there tonight. Driving relaxed me luckily, even though my cock was as hard as it could possibly be in the steel cage surrounding it. My Goddess loved to torment me and at this moment, that's exactly what was happening.

When I finally arrived home, I was greeted by the sumptuous smells of a dinner She had cooked just for me. We were an eclectic mix in our household, vegans, vegetarians, and regular old meat-eaters. I knew when I came through the door into the kitchen from the laundry room that this was part of my reward. Her famous chicken and dumplings, something She'd cooked for me the very first time we'd spent any real time together, was on tonight's menu. My mouth salivated and my stomach rumbled.

"Strip down my devoted one, even leave your panties in the laundry room, since I expect you dribbled in them all day." Came a disembodied voice from the great room past the kitchen.

"Yes, my Precious Goddess, anything you desire." Was my practiced and always heartfelt response.

I did as I was told, there was no question of it. As my clothes came off and I left them folded neatly on top of the dryer and my shoes next to the door, her comment about my chastity tears came to fruition. She had milked me dry this morning, but all the Viagra; a quarter each at breakfast and lunch, plus a half I would have to take after dinner, plus the anticipation about what She had in store for me downstairs had my prostate working double time. The drip hit the tile floor, followed by another one and I knew I must clean them immediately. Kneeling on the cool tile, I licked the few drops of my precum up and as I stood, She appeared before me.

"As I suspected, hmmmmmm? Leaking like a hormone filled teen, aren't you?" She laughed in her deep, throaty voice that sent zings all around my nervous system.

"Yes, Goddess." I replied humiliated, which She knew would only serve to intensify the straining problem between my legs.

"Well, you'll have to get a handle on that my love. Otherwise you'll be licking the floor while I'm licking my wanton little sex doll downstairs." Another laugh and a sideways look and put my right index finger over the pee-hole of my chastity device. If I dripped again, I could easily lick it up without having to clean the floor with my tongue.

"Enjoy your special treat my dear. I'd love to stay and watch you eat, but as you know, I have a date to get ready for. When you're done, come back to the bedroom and you can see what I picked out for you." She kissed my forehead and walked away casually; one of the thousands of ways she conveyed her love.

Even after eleven years, the simple act of Her selecting an outfit for me to wear, lacy, soft, silky or anything overtly feminine made me twitch and moan. Of course, that's why She said the things She did, to entice, tease and tantalize me before anything sexual ever took place. I enjoyed my meal, but with my pulse throbbing just inside the metal of my cock cage, I was distracted to be sure. Luckily for me, my Goddess was not one to waste anything She took the time to craft, especially in the kitchen. I knew there would be leftovers that would taste even better in the days to come. After I finished my dinner, I took my plate and utensils to the sink, washed them, and left them to dry on the wooden rack designated for them.

With my finger again pressed tightly against the opening at the tip of the cage, I appeared in the doorway to our bedroom. I knew better than to expect or second guess anything my Goddess prepared or arranged for me. While we had done this thousands of times over the years, Her capacity to surprise me still remained keen. She was continually trying to keep me on my toes, and I appreciated and loved Her to the moon and back for Her efforts. Tonight, on the bed there was a beautiful rose-colored see-through lace nightie, garter belt and a matching bra/panty set, next to a pair of white fishnet, thigh-high stockings, as well as one of my dozens of pair of high heels. Also, lying on the velvet bag that held them when not being used, was a set of vibrating ben-wa balls. I knew I was in deep trouble from that moment on.

"You had better get showered and douche, Giselle," she said with a magical lilt to her voice. "You only have 25 minutes before the show you've been anticipating all day will begin."

Losing my privacy to Her was one of the many things that subjugated me in the early days of our relationship. Now, I was still humiliated, but the bottom no longer dropped out of my stomach when this was necessary. I reached for the enema kit in the cabinet next to the sink. There was always at least a dozen or so in there because keeping myself douched and clean for Her was one of the requirements of play as Her slave. Lowering my naked form to the commode and pushing the nozzle up my "pussy" was all part of her regimen of foreplay. She watched me carefully and while this wouldn't be a punishment enema like ones I had to endure when I displeased her heartily, having to keep it inside of me for sometimes up to an hour without losing a drop, the sensations in my body and brain reacted just the same.

I didn't have time to be mesmerized by Her instructions as I normally did. My heart was hammering, my head was swimming and my pulse beat a steady tattoo behind my groin. As I brushed my hand past my balls in the perfunctory ritual of cleaning myself out for Her inspection, I came perilously close to giving myself an orgasm. I stopped short and took a deep breath. She knew immediately what had happened and Her wry smile as I made the daring move to look up at Her made it all compound exponentially.

She laughed then. "Think of roadkill or nuclear weapons or liverwurst. We both know if you give yourself an orgasm now, there won't be any given by Me tonight. And lord knows whether I'll even let you down off the cross."

Truthfully, the idea of her being displeased enough to leave me in the voyeuristic position that I maintained most of the time while She amused Herself with the others in her circle was enough to make my body react in the manner in which it was trained. I finished up my task hastily, but thoroughly and climbed to my knees in front of Her after disposing of the necessities.

"Get up on your hands and knees on the bench," She instructed, and I did exactly that.

After pushing the vibrating balls into my freshly cleaned pussy, she showed me the remote. Testing it, She used each setting, low, medium and high to make sure they each performed their required action. My clinching pussy and throbbing clitty, responded in kind. It was a good thing She had put down a layer of towels on the bed, or I would have been licking more of my chastity tears from the exquisitely embroidered comforter that completed the intricate ensemble on our bed, and taken another chance that She would not include me in the upcoming play.

"Let's get you dressed then, my love." Her attitude toward the way I craved to be dressed in fine, fancy and feminine attire was the thing that saved us more than a few times. Never in my lifetime had I come across a woman with such an open and adventurous mind. Crossdressing had not even been on her radar when we first met and it took me over a year to bring it up in conversation. The way in which She embraced it and me just as I was, threw me for a loop. After two divorces, I was not the person looking to get into a relationship, no less a marriage, but Her steady and enduring loyalty changed everything between us.

Every time Her fingers touched my super-sensitive skin, I shuddered and moaned. Stockings were imperceivably erotic, each point of the garter belt sent electricity through my thighs and straight to my locked clitty and the panties and bra set were both exquisite tortures. As she skimmed the pink nightie over my torso, something between a tickle and shock went through me and I smiled.

"Feel good my hungry little whore?" She asked as She often did when dressing, stroking, or fucking me.

"Yes, my Precious Goddess, I love being dressed for you and I can't wait to see what Your devious mind has in store for your slavegirl (meaning me) tonight." I was demure and humbled after my outburst, keeping my eyes lowered.

"Oh, I'm quite sure you are very eager for what awaits you this evening" She said with another wide smile, "Just do the basics for your make-up. I'll be waiting for you in the other room."

After She left, I hurried to the make-up mirror at her dressing table and did what I had been trained to do, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick and a bit of mascara; all of which it had taken me years of application and repetition to master, slipped on my heels and walked to the great room where she waited.

She examined me for imperfections, and finding none or very few, gave Her assent to proceed. Opening the door to the basement play space I'd spent years constructing and filling with the best equipment we could find, I had to catch my breath. The absolute adoration I felt for this woman was truly overwhelming to me at times. I loved her with every fiber of my being, beyond what I truly felt myself capable of at one time in my life. It reminded me just how lucky we were to have found each other and while we had struggled for years to come together in a happy union of past, present, and future, we absolutely were soul mates.

"Are you coming love," She turned to see me standing in the doorway frozen.

"Yes, my Precious Goddess...and if I forget to tell you later, I love you so very much."

***

Our arrival in the dungeon play space was well-timed. I could hear the newest member of our kink family getting ready in the entry space where she had been instructed from the first days to leave her clothing and pride before coming inside to face the journey she had embarked upon. My nerves were set on "sizzle" as I awaited what Goddess had planned for both of us. With a fresh, young energized whore in the making sitting across the space, I stopped trying to anticipate what would happen and waited patiently for my instructions.

I adored being bound. Truthfully, it was almost as exhilarating to me as being dressed or fucked, but if She had bound me tonight, She would have to break away from Her rhythm in the scene to come and unlock me, so I knew I need to wait until I was needed. I only hoped She would place me somewhere that I could see what was happening, thereby building the sexual energy in me as my Goddess worked. I didn't have to wait long for my instructions.

"I've moved the gyno table and the mirror so you can see, Giselle. I know how much you enjoy watching Me eat out My beautiful new slave's cunt. Sit here and I'll call you when I'm ready to use you as well." She kissed me fully on the mouth, swiping Her hot tongue inside my lips. My instinct was to pull her close and engage her in the kiss, but I knew She was eager to get deep into the scene with sweet thing kneeling not so far from us. Besides, She kissed me this way every time she used me, so while it was one of the things that ramped me up, there would be other opportunities afforded me in the hours to come, I was sure.

As She walked away, I admired the determination in Her stride. She knew what She wanted and She had done everything necessary to obtain it. Her instincts had told Her that this particular woman was ripe for just the sort of kink my Goddess could dish out and as usual, She had been right on point. The way in which Her new slave embraced the journey to whorishness was spectacular to say the least. The pictures and videos she sent each morning had not only made our Goddess horny, they'd made me damned hot as well.

I watched as I had been bid to do. The scene was not much different that any of the dozens we had done over the past few months that this little minx had been in play, but there was something in my Goddess' eyes today that told me She was about to ramp up the level of sadistic pleasure She received from Her new slave tonight. As she manipulated the sexual paraphernalia of the whore in training, my clitty began to leak again; drip, drip, drip, and as if by alarming physic transference, the balls deep inside me began to buzz.

I shifted anxiously as the buzzing continued. Every time I moved, the balls touched a new and deeper place of my anal walls. In one such shift, they came to rest directly against my prostate, and I thought I was going to die. I wanted so badly to cum, but if I did, it would be the end to my evening and that was something I did not want at all. Lifting myself from the seat with my hands planted firmly on the arms of the chair, took the direct pressure off my internal love button. Luckily, this averted the crisis and allowed my mind to focus on the beauty of female sexual lust on display in front of me.

12