Cultivating a New Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess was now sucking, licking, and biting the slave's lips and clit. I knew how much She adored uncut men who enjoyed foreskin play and pussy lips that were long and pliable. Watching as She used her fingers, lips, tongue, and teeth to manipulate this woman's cunt was a perfect example of that craving. The slave was bucking under Her ministrations, much as my Goddess had under mine this very morning. I longed to put my tongue deep into the cavernous gash, just as Goddess was doing. I ached to taste the cum brought out of the depths of the slave's pulsing pussy on Her own tongue. My body and mind traveled the road of want, need, submission, humiliation, and pure lust repeatedly while the minutes ticked by and I waited for my chance to be of service.

When my Goddess moved from the girl's spread open and now sodden cunt to her nipples to apply the pumping cylinders, the buzzing inside me stopped. Watching now as her cherry red nips were pulled so deeply into the molded plastic cylinders was just about the most erotic thing ever. Goddess pumped and released them several times, simulating a milking motion that we both found mesmerizing. As much as I knew about Her deeply felt desire to turn a female slave into a milking hucow, I recognized this motion as the early steps of that path. Subtle hints would be forthcoming, I was sure and soon She would be hooking the girl up to a goat milker that we had purchased and stored in a cabinet while we found the right slave to hook up to it. How much longer before one of the Bulls was given permission to inseminate the slave, I wondered.

When Goddess was done putting the multiple vacuum pumps in place on the slave's pussy, She did something unexpected. She pulled her pants and underwear off and went around to the head of the table and exposed Her freshly shaved and naked cunt to the girl. She began to run Her fingers up and down Her sizable labia, pulling and pinching to bring the blood up into the tissue. The slave was wriggling as she watched the display. If she were anything like me, she would be increasingly horny watching our Goddess masturbate in front of her. I know my libido was on fire, along with the root of my manhood which pulsed in my groin and the lips of my own male pussy which had been trained for so many years to expect heavy use in my current state.

Goddess was now fisting Her own cunt. Wet, squelching, sloppy sounds accompanied Her hand as it went in and out of Her overworked gash. She locked eyes with me and beckoned me forward. No words were needed. She had trained me too well over the past decade for that. I moved from the chair and approached Her. Her eyes showed me what She needed as she indicated that I should take my place between Her spread legs. I knew from years of experience that She needed a bigger fist inside of Her, so when She withdrew Her own hand from the saturated lips of Her gaping hole, I replaced it with my own.

If there was one thing of which I was entirely sure, I knew I could make my Goddess cum and cum hard. My fist went to work, steady as a piston, ramming in and out of Her depths with the strength I knew it took to satisfy Her. I could feel her body responding to my practiced technique and when I was certain She was close to Her orgasm, I heard her gasp the word that would push Her over the edge; "SUCK!"

The motion of my lips encountering the taste of her cunt sent euphoria throughout my body and brain. Satisfying her was everything for me. I prided myself on the great joy I gave Her when she allowed me this humbling task. Within a very few moments after applying the suction necessary to her mini erection, She began to orgasm. Fluid gushed from within her into my mouth and filled my senses with pure and unadulterated joy. Before I could swallow it all, She tapped my shoulder and pointed to the slave's mouth. I rounded the head of the table and lowered my mouth to hers.

Kissing someone new was erotic, exciting, sensual, frantic, and tense all at once. I'd normally be nervous about this level of intimacy with someone I barely knew, but two things disavowed me of that notion tonight. One, I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't have time to think and two, pleasing my Goddess and following her directions was everything to me. So, with that in mind, I gave this virtual stranger the same level of passion that I would if she was my beloved Goddess. She responded in kind, sucking every bit of cum from my mouth via my lips and tongue that she could.

Goddess watched us; I could feel it. For her to share me this way truly was a gift. She allowed me to play with others, but She was indeed VERY protective of me for various reasons. My physical health and safety were one of the biggest concerns, mostly because I was terrified of getting and STD from someone who was a player and didn't take the same precautions we did. The kiss ended and as I stared down at the other slave in our lives, I felt the same thing that I imagined she did when she was first bound and used by the woman who had become our whole world; fortunate.

Next to the gyno table was a spanking bench that I'd made as one of my first attempts to show her tribute after we moved in together. Spanking was something that I craved in my soul. It was probably one of the first things that ignited my journey into kink, besides light bondage. She motioned me over to it and I bent over it waiting for the cuffs securing me and making me immobile. After they were all in place, She turned the remote to the next level up on the little steel balls inside of me. I rode each wave of sensation, erotic foreplay that made my clitty stand up in its cage to insanity when it the balls bounced off each other and grazed my prostate. She walked away then, me in torment and my compatriot in anticipation with the pumps still attached to her tits and bits.

It was quiet in our basement, except for little moans from me occasionally. I knew I was dripping again, and I hoped fervently that I wouldn't accidently orgasm. Luckily after what I estimated was probably 30 minutes, Goddess reappeared. The buzzing in my ass stopped and she made her way to release the suction on Her whore's dangling lips, clit, pee hole and nipples. Next, she made Her way to my restraints and helped me to stretch a bit. Leading me by my cage, She made me squat in front of the slave girl's massively pumped pussy. The lips were so swollen they made her snatch truly look like a juicy peach and her clit stuck up proudly and beet red at the apex of those swollen petals.

"I know you've been anticipating this all day, so why don't you show our new whore how talented you are. Don't stop until I tell you to, now matter what happens. Lick!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I rested my hands on the edge of the table and leaned in to savor the heady scent of a whore in heat. My tongue reached out for her and made contact with the bulging lips. They almost felt as though they were made of plastic and full of liquid. I licked up the length of them once and back down again, settling level with her hole. I insinuated my tongue into her, tasting her unique flavor and letting it settle on my psyche. Working my way up from there after a few minutes of fucking in and out of her sweet, ripe vaginal opening with what Goddess referred to as my magical appendage, slightly in jest, more in humiliation because I could no longer satisfy her with my average sized cock. I settled on her bulging clitoris finding the flare of the head, and explored it with slow and deliberate swipes, repeating the circuit too many times to count.

As I was really getting into the rhythm of her body against mine, Goddess hit the remote again and my insides lit up like a pinball machine, the balls zinging back and forth from side to side deep inside me. I clamped down on the clit in my mouth and she in turn orgasmed, squirting a good amount of girl cum and pee onto my chin and chest. I hadn't been instructed to stop, so I made my way back down to lap up the remnants of her dribbling orgasm.

Goddess bid me to sit back as she climbed a top the table and ground her own dripping cunt on top of Her slave's drenched one. They were two beautiful roses in full bloom; deep pink and wet with dew.

"Do you know what to do, Giselle?" Goddess asked.

"Yes, my Precious Goddess, as per your desires." I replied in deep respect. Leaning in, I licked into Her opening with my tongue, just the way I knew She wanted; making it as flat and wide as I could to give her very loose hole as much contact as possible. Breaking taboos like stretching of this extreme nature rang all her bells and whistles, so who was I was to question it. I wanted Her to have as much pleasure as was humanly possible.

When I knew she was sufficiently wet I slid my closed fist into Her gaping and slick cunt, moving it back and forth in a piston-like motion. Relishing not only the feeling of her hot, wet walls against my hand, but the look of it as well. Once I was seated as far up inside Her as I knew I could go, I slipped my left hand into the swollen, pumped pussy of Her new slave next. Four of my fingers slid in easily, so I sawed in and out of her too, just as I was into Goddess' hot box. My hand was understandably bigger than that of our Goddess, so I took my time not wanting to hurt her, as it wasn't my place.

It didn't take long before I was pushing in and out of them in unison. The lithe little slave was tighter around my invading fist, but as Goddess rubbed her massive clit against the growing one of Her slave, her passions rose and the stretching of her sweet pussy became significantly less resistant. Their breathing grew syncopated and moans filled the expansive space. This truly was a special and unique moment, as much a reward as I could possibly ask for. Two beautiful women, enjoying each other's bodies intensely, their raw sexuality on display as most men are never lucky enough to witness. My Goddess had truly given me a gratifying lesson in the freedoms of Her sexuality and I treasured it and Her beyond words.

As they ground together and my fists pumped them, I could feel spasms developing deep within both. I recognized the feel of Goddess' approaching orgasm easily, as I'd had the privilege so often in the past decade, but the clenching of the woman who was new to me only suggested that she was climbing the hill as well. I knew that I needed to alert Goddess of this development.

"Goddess your slave is approaching her orgasm too." I said in obligatory notification.

Her reaction was to stop grinding and instruct me to pull out slowly. I did as She bid me, as I always did; no questions asked. I stepped back and let her climb down.

"Enjoying yourself, my love?" She asked with enough mirth in Her voice that it was apparent the question was rhetorical.

"Yes, my Precious Goddess, VERY much."

"Good," She replied. "It's your turn. Take your nightie off and then unclip the little slave out of her restraints but leave her cuffs on. Get up on the table on your back and wait."

My mind swirled with the possibilities as I set to work with the assigned tasks. Goddess sat on a chaise that faced the table and beckoned Her pretty, little slave to her lap. I climbed up on the table, sat and watched for a moment or two as the two of them cuddled together, though there was still blatant sexuality still crackling like electrical current between them. Not wanting to risk any retribution, I lay back on the warm leather and waited patiently. Being Her cuckold, I was extraordinarily practiced in waiting for what was next. Usually I waited to slurp a black Bull's cum from Her freshly fucked cunt, ass, or both depending on how well she trusted the man.

I could hear accelerated breathing and it made my clitty dance in anticipation. The cage that kept it from expanding did little to keep the root from pushing up and out into the cool air. Goddess was not only controlling the orgasm of Her newest conquest, She controlled mine each and every day. The Viagra I had taken throughout the day was making the blood vessels in my locked-up cock struggle to break through the constriction, but no amount of titillation could make me cum without express permission from the woman who owned my heart, body and soul.

I didn't know what they were doing, but I imagined a scenario where the beautiful, young woman was sitting astride my Goddess with her dripping pussy pressed up against the erect clitoris of the woman who controlled us both. I closed my eyes and watched a fantasy play out; that huge clit going in and out of the blushed lips and opening of the other. I knew from our history that this wouldn't last for long, because my Goddess was not done with this scene and only when each piece was orchestrated by Her perfectly would anyone be allowed to climax.

Soon I heard soft footsteps and opened my eyes to see the chocolate pools of love and lust gazing down at me. Standing on the stool that she used when perched at the end of the table fucking whoever She chose, she leaned down and kissed me deeply. Her tongue in my mouth had always been the way She amped me up; it fueled my passions almost as much as Her sucking my clitty. The kiss was sensual and passionate, as only one who genuinely cares for another can give.

She pushed up from me and whispered, "Enjoy the rest of your gift, sissy girl."

Within moments, She reached for my wrists and ensnared them in the matching lambskin lined leather cuffs to Her other slave. Next, She moved to my ankles and did the same. My skin was extremely sensitive and for years my Goddess had done things to me to elevate my sensations and experiences. I could feel pressure on the table and now there was another body on top mine, the softest skin of her breasts and substantial nipples skirting up my thighs and across my tummy. Shivering in response, I tried to concentrate on the fact that in order for this to last, I had to control my body in a way that wasn't so primal.

I closed my eyes and tried to picture all the work I had to do on my desk, sorting through each task and what needed to happen with each step to get to the result I needed. While I was trying to keep from erupting like Mt. Vesuvius, Goddess was busy clipping a D ring between my cuffs and her female slave. The sensations were ethereal to say the least. I'd never been one to liken earthly pleasures to deities or their plane of existence, but the way this woman's hard, jutting nipples felt on the other side of the thin material of the bralet I was wearing was indeed the closest thing to heaven I could imagine. And then the buzzing started in my ass again, making me undulate my body involuntarily.

Fiddling at my groin got my attention too. Goddess was unlocking my chastity cage and I was thrilled to feel it after so long. The next thing I felt was the hugely pumped lips of Her concubine's pussy rubbing against the tip of my clitty, making me whimper and moan, but that was not the most erotic thing I could possibly feel, I was to discover. The softest, yet strongest hands that had ever held my manhood encircled my shaft and began to stroke. I think my eyes rolled back in my head, but I was so overcome with emotions and sensations, that truthfully, I couldn't say one way or another.

Goddess then slid her fingers inside of me to retrieve the vibrating balls. One at a time, they slid out with her fingertips pulling them. She inserted two, and three fingers into my hungry sissy pussy and stroked my prostate in a way that always made me climb the walls. It would take time and effort, but I was sure I was about to be fisted for the second time ever.

"You'll both need to do your share of the work here once I get you positioned." Goddess announced.

"Yes, my Precious Goddess," I exclaimed.

Hands, fingers and the searing heat of the inside of a pussy was the next thing I felt.

"Don't you dare pump, Giselle," She scolded. "Let me do the work."

She had pushed my clitty up inside her slave's loose and wet cunt and it was all I could do not to ejaculate. The next thing I knew Her fingers were sliding up the shaft of my clitty in what I was sure was an attempt to fist the slave and pump my clitty at the same time. It took Her a while to get the right rhythm. Several attempts in and out while the squelching of hot, wet sex permeated my senses. Finally, Goddess got the right position and rhythm and Her hand slid across the head of my clitty while Her other hand pushed by increments in and out of my own pussy.

One of Her knuckles skimmed my prostate just as Her fingertips crested the head of my already twitching clit. That was it, I exploded in a torrent of cum so strong that it felt like there was a jet stream leaving my body. After what could have been an hour, a minute or an eternity, I opened my eyes and saw the angelic face of a well-used whore hovering above mine. Goddess slid her hand out of my ass and Her slave girl's pussy and went to deglove and wash. I knew that silk blouse she was wearing was going to take an extra dose of diligence on my part to get clean, but man was it worth it.

I opened my mouth to ask if she was okay, but before I could say anything, her lips and tongue were everywhere, invading, kissing, sucking and generally accosting me. Her hips began to move back and forth with me still inside her and the nub of her clit rubbed against my pubic mound. I knew that I shouldn't encourage her, but I wasn't going to do anything to discourage her either. She rode me gently, encouraging me to get hard inside her soft, wet folds again. And to my complete surprise, I did. She bucked on me until she screamed through an orgasm that gripped me, despite the recent abuse Goddess had inflicted on her. The spasms made me cum again too and at the moment I wondered if she was taking birth control, making my orgasm even stronger.

***

The next morning as I awoke facing the smiling face of the compact little ball of energy, I called my wife, life, Goddess and partner, I took stock. I was sore from the tip of my nose to the flat of my feet. The muscles in my forearm's ached, my lips were chapped beyond anything I'd experienced on the windiest day and my "pussy" was as sore and stretched as it ever was after a long, intense play session. My knees and arches ached from languishing in heels perched in front of the new slaves open and distended cunt with my tongue tracing every fold repeatedly.

"Well," my Goddess queried as she perused my face for a hint as to my current condition, "was it worth the wait?"

"Oh my Goddess, YEEEESSSSS!" I exclaimed in emphatic joy.

She kissed me tenderly then, knowing that my lips would be smarting from all the activity the night before.

Behind me on the far side of our massive California King size bed came the soft snores of a thoroughly exhausted slave whore, who when she woke would probably be hungry for another 10 rounds of sexual debasement and abject humiliation at the hands of a woman we both treasured.

Later that day, Goddess decided that our new slave needed a name that suited her position, not only in our little family, but in the kink community at large. Thus, Bambi the bimbo whore was born. Goddess produced a chain link necklace with a heart lock at the center, put it on the slave's neck, locked it in place and added the key to bracelet She wore that held the key to my chastity device and play collar. I doubted that "Bambi" would ever take it off.

12