Cultivating Lilly Ch. 06

Story Info
Lilly showers with the Vatspalt siblings.
4.3k words
4.58
13.9k
8

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long and sexually charged evening, Lilly showers with the Vatspalt sisters and is shocked when their brother joins them. Lilly learns just how intimate the Vatspalt siblings are with each other. Lilly helps Louise shave Erik's special place and is mesmorized as she plays with his cock and balls. Lilly shaves Cassy's snippa. Finally at-ease, Lilly goes to church in a dress with nothing on beneath it.

The Swedish words for pussy (fitta and snippa) and cock (kuk) are used in this story. They are not misspellings.

____

Sunday morning found the girls lounging in Cassy's room when Louise popped her head in the door. "Cass, I have to get going, I need your help getting ready."

They laid around for a few more minutes. "C'mon," Cassy said. "We might as well get ready, too."

Lilly followed Cassy to the bathroom shared by the Vatspalt children and when they entered they found Louise nude and sitting on the toilet, a splash echoing from the bowl. The shower was already hot, warm clouds of steam floated across the large space.

The Vatspalt home, paid for by the art museum as part of Mr. Vatspalt's executive compensation, lacked for nothing and the bathroom was highlighted by a massive shower enclosure. Floor-to-ceiling glass walls on two sides allowed natural light to flood through the shower space and into the entire bathroom, while affording bathers a view overlooking the backyard pool and pool house. There were no privacy coverings on the exterior windows and the glass on the inside also meant that anyone using the sinks or toilet could be seen by those in the shower. It was like a giant cube-shaped fish bowl. A built-in marble bench extending from one wall created a peninsula and divided the enclosure into two generous bathing spaces. There were two rain heads on each side of the bench, jets mounted to the two non-glass walls, four hand wands and a steam spout.

Lilly looked at Louise and thought back to last night, recalling Mr. Vatspalt's words: "We are often nude in front of each other in our home, Lilly. I hope that doesn't bother you." She had shared her nakedness with Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt last night; showering with Louise was of no concern.

Louise finished peeing, wiped and flushed. "Sorry to get you out of bed so early but I'm meeting a boy for breakfast."

"Breakfast in bed?" Cassy asked; a naughty smile plastered on her face.

Louise nodded, flashing an equally mischievous grin. "His parents went away for the weekend."

____

In the shower, the sisters took one half of the space so Cassy could attend to Louise. As the older girl bathed, Lilly was impressed with the care and deference Cassy took toward tending to Louise. She started by shaving her sister's armpits. She took her time applying the shave gel in small circular motions before sliding the razor over the blond stubble. Running her fingers over the same area, if she felt something, she attended to it, then started again. Louise raised her arms and stood patiently while her sister worked. Next, Cassy went to her knees and applied shave gel to Louise's special place. Using the same circular motion, Cassy applied the gel and Louise stood still while Cassy swirled the razor over her mons. The older girl then placed a foot on the bench so Cassy could work the razor around her petals and deeper into the recess of her bottom. Cassy then spent time slowly shaving her big sister's legs.

Lilly used the other side of the enclosure and when Cassy was done, she asked for the shaving gel. Finishing her armpits, Lilly was working the blade around her special place with one leg up on the bench, when movement in the bathroom caught her eye. Erik stepped into the shower. He wished them a good morning and stepped beneath the vacant rain head on Lilly's side.

"Erik!" Lilly said and flattened a hand over her breasts and another over her special place. "Can't you see we were already in here!" She turned toward the wall.

"Lilly, it's no big deal," Louise said. "You know we bathe together."

Still turned away from him, Lilly said, "I know, but I didn't think he'd come in while I was here. I'm not his sister!"

Erik looked at Lilly blankly and said, "I didn't think you'd mind, you're practically one of the family. Besides, mom and dad want to get to the early church service so I figured I'd jump in."

"Lilly, don't be upset," said Cassy. "It's not like he's going to fuck you, are you Erik?"

Erik laughed. "Americans are so sensitive about nudity. It doesn't make any sense. Boys are boys and girls are girls. What's the big deal?"

The Vatspalt sisters concurred with their brother and all three continued to shower. Lilly harrumphed; she didn't know what else to do. She was covered in soap and shaving gel, was not finished showering and would have to pass by Erik to exit the enclosure.

She looked at the others. Their comfort level with the situation reminded Lilly of Mr. Vatspalt's comments on nudity. And Erik didn't seem to care if Lilly was next to him. He wasn't shooting sideways glances at her tits or pussy, and he wasn't sporting a jaw-dropping erection, which on a deeper level aggravated her. He paid her no attention when he stroked the washcloth over his cock and then ruffled his testicles; he was simply washing his body.

Given the clothes he wore around the house, Lilly had already noted Erik's manhood, even when limp. But now he stood before her completely naked; it swayed and flopped against his dangling balls and thighs as he moved and she stole glances at it as he showered. It was not unattractive to look at.

He was thin and built similarly to Mr. Vatspalt. His chest was not overly broad but his waist was narrow. His ribs showed and his abdominal muscles were defined, as were those on his legs, arms and shoulders. But he didn't look like a gym rat. He played soccer and was sinewy. He had a bright blond crown of pubic hair over his penis and his testicles had a light dusting as well. He reached for a wand, flicked the lever and ran it over his body, the spray illuminated by the morning sun streaming through the window surrounded him with a glow and for a moment she thought of Robby.

It was dawning on Lilly that she was the only person taking exception with what was happening. And then she wondered why. Last night, she'd voluntarily disrobed and had been eager for Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalts' inspection of her body. To her very pleasant surprise, Mrs. Vatspalt had touched her most revered place. Lilly hadn't protested when the woman suggested she push her finger into her sex. Lilly had enjoyed it all. She was being immature and she realized she would look ridiculous if she left. She finally dropped her hands and leaned back into the falling water to wash her hair. As she bathed, her nerves calmed, but she still took several lingering glances at Erik. The male physique, she was learning, was enjoyable to observe.

"Who has time to help me?" he asked.

Lilly turned to Cassy, who said, "I'm already running late after taking care of Louise. Lilly? Can you?" She turned away, looked between her legs and used the shower wand as a douche.

Lilly was shaking her head when Louise said, "Be quiet, Cassy, she doesn't know how and you know that. I'll do it."

"Thanks," he said.

Louise sat on the bench, pivoted to the other side of the enclosure and spread her legs. Patting her thighs, she said, "Come over here, and bring that little monster and his two friends with you."

Erik laughed and approached his sister, nestling between her slender legs, his cock just a few inches from her mouth. Louise took hold of her brother's penis, stroking it slowly, her other hand casually fondling his testicles. Louise noticed Lilly gawking and said, "As you know, the skin around our pussies can be pulled and stretched, which makes it easier to slide the razor around. But it's more difficult to shave a boy. When his kuk is limp, it's hard to get him completely smooth, especially these; she twiddled his drooping pouch. The razor can't easily get around the curves when they are so loose. You can't shave a boy's balls unless they are tight and the only way to make them tight is to make him hard, but not all-the-way hard."

And then she took his penis into her mouth and held up one finger, indicating she'd have more to say in a moment.

Watching Louise's head bob, Lilly was beyond flabbergasted at what was taking place, but she was also intrigued; she couldn't take her eyes off what was happening. She had seen plenty of blow jobs on the internet, and had witnessed Mrs. Vatspalt suck her husband's cock last night. But as Louise worked, she realized this one was different. It seemed to Lilly that it lacked some of the sexiness of the videos she'd seen previously. And t was nothing close to the passion Mrs. Vatspalt exhibited when feating on Mr. Vatspalt.

For one thing, Erik went about washing his hair and soaping up a washcloth, seemingly unmindful of his sister's assistance. And Louise wasn't grasping onto one of her breasts or digging her fingers into her fitta, as many of the girls did on the sex sites. She hadn't clamped her hands around Erik's ass and her eyes weren't looking into her brother's. Instead, she kept them on his shaft, stopping periodically - her mouth working - as if testing something with her tongue or perhaps her teeth. And Cassy didn't pay attention to any of them. She was still on the other side of the enclosure, rubbing a soapy washcloth over her body.

It was so normal.

But from Lilly's perspective, it was also hard to accept. Then she considered: As a guest of the Vatspalts, she certainly wasn't in a position to question their home life. Maybe she was being rude or even narrow-minded. Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt had talked about being more accepting.

On another level, it was also extremely arousing. She wasn't more than a foot away from a naked boy, who was currently having his dick sucked by his very pretty older sister. Lilly could feel the hot seepage between her legs, despite the warm water cascading down her thighs. And it was impossible to ignore her nipples; pricked and pointed upward, as they were prone to do when she was turned on, the strawberry coronas of her areolas stretched taut.

Louise pulled off her brother and smiled at her handy-work. "Perfect," she said. Lilly was startled to see how large he'd become. Erik's penis hung there, thick and solid, but not fully erect; it looked very similar to the snake in last night's dream. The head was dark pink and very fat.

"What makes shaving a boy so difficult is that he can't be too hard," said Louise. "Otherwise, there is too much blood in the veins of his kuk and a razor nick is more difficult to avoid. So he has to be like this." Louise flopped her brother's penis heavily in her hand like a dead fish. Lifting it, she pointed to his testicles. "When a boy gets aroused, his balls recede, which makes it much easier to shave the skin smooth." She gently stroked her brother's member, massaging his testicles with her thumb. Erik stood with his hands on his hips, looking down at his sister.

Louise pointed, "Can you get that?" Lilly handed Louise the can of shave gel, but the older girl didn't take it. She said, "Just like when you shave your fitta, squirt some in your hand and apply generously to the entire area."

"Me?"

"Sure. Erik, do you care?"

Erik shrugged. "It's fine by me if Lilly is okay with it."

"I don't know." But Lilly really wanted to touch him. She'd never touched a boy's penis. She demurred, "It's kind of weird. Plus, I don't want to hurt him."

Erik rolled his eyes in exasperation "It's not weird. It's called helping. That's all." He looked at Louise, "Americans!"

Cassy mocked, "See, I told you. Lilly's afraid you're going to bend her over the bench and fuck that adorable fitta of hers."

Lilly guffawed. "I am not! Cassy, you be quiet. Why don't you mind your own business and shove that shower nozzle back inside your pussy. Or maybe I ought to do it for you."

Cassy laughed. "Hey, that might be fun!"

Louise grinned and said to Lilly, "Don't listen to Cassy, she's a pain in the assy." They both laughed at the rhym. "You apply and I'll handle the shaving. Will that work?"

Lilly giggled; she wanted to touch him badly. "Okay, I can do that." Lathering the gel in her hands, she sat down next to Louise and started at Erik's pubic mound, gently curling her fingers in the soft blond nest and working up a thick lather. Although the Vatspalt children didn't seem to care, it was the first time she'd ever touched a guy in such an openly sexual way. Haltingly, she slipped her fingers around the shaft and gently stroked it from base to tip, enjoying the solid, substantial, feel of it. Then she cupped his testicles. The skin there was wrinkled and taut at the same time. Beneath the thin membrane, his fruits rolled between her fingers and she was captivated. Erik was enjoyable to play with. Between her thighs, her special place stirred.

Erik winced and Louise said, "Careful, Lilly, not so hard. Boys are really tender down there."

"Oh! Erik, I'm so sorry." Lilly pulled her hand away. "Maybe I should stop." Stopping was the last thing on her mind.

"No, I'm fine," he said. "Just don't squeeze them so hard. And go slower."

Lilly gently cupped Erik's testicles again and did as she'd been told. Going on to her knees, she lifted Erik's manhood. "I want to see his balls," she said to no one. They were marvelous; far more interesting in person than on the internet. They seemed to flow, falling and gliding over the contours she created with her fingers. They were heavy and not really round at all. They were oblong and felt more like quail eggs; delicate and fragile if handled too roughly. That they stored something she could coax from his body was captivating to think about.

"Lilly, you're making him too hard," Louise said.

"Sorry." But she wasn't. Lost in her discovery, Lilly hadn't been paying attention. Erik's cock filled her hand completely and it was obvious he still wasn't fully aroused. It was fascinating to see it react so strongly and it was very enjoyable to play with. The unyielding tautness as she moved it around was in so much contrast to the softness of her own sex. Being able to examine it so closely confirmed its design and her mother's teachings: A hardened dick was meant to penetrate. Stroking it slowly, she saw Erik's eyes were closed, his hips thrusting to the rhythm she set. His reaction made Lilly feel as if she knew what she was doing, which made her feel happy. She was learning; expanding her world.

"Just stop touching him for a minute, and it will be fine."

She reluctantly released him and Erik opened his eyes. "I'm the one that should be sorry. It's a little different when Louise or Cassy does that; probably because they do it all the time."

"Lilly, get some shaving cream on his cock, and then I'll take over."

Erik hadn't softened when Lilly took hold of him again and hefted it in her hand. "It's so heavy." She giggled as she squeezed the foamy shave gel between her fingers.

"That's because the Vatspalt men come from Viking blood," laughed Cassy. She'd taken a seat on the bench and was watching, the shower wand still pressed to her vale.

The others laughed and Erik thrust his hips forward, ramming his penis through the tight circle created by Lilly's fingers, the fat purple head bobbing only inches from her face. "Like Thor's hammer!" And they all laughed harder. Lilly continued stroking and marveled at how large Erik became once fully aroused; her hand not quite encircling his girth. She thought about the startling images of Big Black Cocks she'd found on the web but Erik wasn't really that large and she didn't think he was a large as Mr. Vatspalt. Remembering last summer, however, Erik was still impressively sized. Mrs. Vatspalt's words rang true about the erect penis being beautiful.

Thoroughly enjoying herself and without giving it much thought, she said, "I want to see him come." Looking to Louise, she asked, "Can we make him do that?" After watching Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt last night, she was curious to see how much a guy her age would expel. She wanted to feel his come in her hand; she wanted to taste it.

Cassy smiled and Erik nodded but now Louise was irritated. "I have to get going and all of you do, too." She nudged Lilly's shoulder and pulled her hand off his penis, "You need to stop. If he comes, he'll go too soft and I won't be able to do a good job."

Erik said, "Aw, come on, Louise! Why do you always have to ruin the fun?"

"You be quiet!" Louise retorted.

"You're a party pooper," said Cassy. But she'd lost interest and moved back to the other side of the shower.

Lilly didn't turn away as Louise started with his testicles. By pulling his kuk upward, she tightened the skin of his pouch and slid the razor deftly over his curves and crevices. She went slowly around the base, using short strokes to carefully slide between the shaft and his balls.

Going after the sandy nest next, she was speedy and efficient and by the time she'd finished, Erik's penis had lost some of its vigor and once again hung thickly between his thighs. A few long swipes on the shaft and Louise took a wand from the wall and washed the shave gel away.

As if Erik were her brother, Lilly didn't ask his permission; she simply danced her fingers over his sex and testicles, noting the smoothness. "They feel nice," she said.

Erik smiled down at her. "Thanks." His fingers danced around hers as he inspected his older sister's work. "Being smooth like this means I don't walk around wanting to scratch my balls all the time, which isn't something anyone likes to see."

Lilly looked at Cassy and asked, "How come everyone in this house shaves but you?"

"That's a good point," said Erik.

And Louise said, "You know, I never thought about that, Cassy. Why don't you shave your fitta?"

Cassy shrugged. "I don't know. I hardly have any hair to shave, so what's the difference? It's not like I'm trying to impress anyone."

"I don't mind doing it for you," said Lilly. She felt obliged since Cassy had tutored her on the personal grooming of her sex.

Cassy shrugged again. "Sure, but you have to shave the rest of yours off, too," she said to Lilly. "We can be baldy twins!"

Louie laughed. "No one would ever believe you two are twins; even shaved, your fittas look totally different."

Erik laughed at that as well and said, "There isn't a molecule of Swedish in Lilly. She's got those amazing breasts and that beautiful dark hair." And now he looked at Lilly with some hunger in his eyes. "And her legs; they are so long."

Cassy threw her washcloth at him. "Hey, Swedish girls are beautiful, too! Just because we don't have big tits doesn't mean we don't have feelings."

"Erik, be nice," said Louise.

And Cassy said, "Don't tease Lilly or I'll tell mom."

"I wasn't. I was being truthful. Lilly's beautiful."

"Thank you, Erik. That's very nice of you to say."

"Well if you're going to do it, get on with it. Time is wasting," said Louise.

"You be quiet, Louise," Cassy said. "The rest of aren't going off for a day of fucking like you are." Louise shot her sister a raspberry.

Cassy returned the favor and looked to Lilly. "I will if you will."

And now Lilly shrugged. "Sure, let's do it."

Cassy sat down on the bench, dolloped a mound of shave gel in her hand and swathed it over her sex, working it into a thick lather. Lilly knelt between Cassy's legs and opened her thighs widely before getting to work. She went slowly, enjoying the experience of getting to know her friend's special place more intimately. Going carefully around her friend's swollen labia; she gently pushed and pulled them side-to-side to get into the deeper folds. "Turn over and lie across the bench," she told Cassy, who folded herself over the peninsula so that her knees rested on the floor and her bottom faced Lilly.

12