Cultivating Lilly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing Cassy's ankles apart, Lilly slid in close to her friend and worked the razor over the lower regions of Cassy's fitta. There wasn't really much hair to shave but Lilly took her time anyway; sliding her fingers and the razor over her friend's femininity for a few minutes before announcing she was finished. Rinsing the foam away, Lilly ran her hands over Cassy's sex, pleased with the results. "It's so smooth," she said.

Cassy reached between her legs, inspecting Lilly's work. She ran her fingers over the folds, feeling for stubble, before dipping one, then two, fingers into her fitta. Lilly wasn't embarrassed about watching as Cassy pumped. Finally Cassy said, "You're turn."

Switching places, Lilly spread her ankles so Cassy could lean in closely. Resting her elbows on Lilly's thighs, Cassy ran the razor quickly over the narrow swath of short, dark hair and said, "We are officially running late."

____

An hour later, Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt, Cassy, Erik and Lilly all hopped in the Vatspalt's minivan and headed for church. The girls wore very short, brightly colored spring dresses. Lilly borrowed hers from Louise, which meant it was a bit small, but she made it work. Both were backless and it was no surprise Cassy was braless. The surprise was that Lilly wasn't wearing one either. Her breasts swayed freely as she walked; the bumps of her nipples obvious against the clingy fabric.

"Cassy didn't force you, did she?" Mrs. Vatspalt said, looking over her sunglasses at her youngest daughter. Cassy rolled her eyes.

"No Mrs. Vatspalt. It was my choice." The Vatspalt's attended church in San Jose, more than 20 miles from Palo Alto. Lilly was confident she wouldn't run into anyone she knew.

Mrs. Vatspalt smiled. "Good for you, Lilly. I think you look beautiful this morning and I'm proud of your confidence."

"Thank you."

"I'm glad you feel so comfortable around our family," said Mr. Vatspalt as he turned between the seats and backed the van down the driveway. He made a point to look at her chest and this made Lilly feel good. She couldn't contain her smile and he smiled back.

Giggling, Cassy said, "She's not wearing panties, either." Quickly reaching across the seat, Cassy grabbed the hemline of Lilly's dress and flipped it up, exposing Lilly's newly shorn glen. "She let me shave her, too! All the way!"

Lilly squealed and tried to swat Cassy's hand away, then sprawled across the seat and jabbed her friend in the ribs. "Be quiet, Cassy! They don't have to know everything!" But it was already too late and she didn't mind if Cassy's parents or her brother saw her fitta. They had all seen her naked and were unconcerned by it. She was more intent on poking and tickling her friend than worrying about what her dress wasn't covering.

Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt smiled at the girls, who were presently wrestling with each other but, being bound by their seatbelts, could do little more than flail their arms and legs; Lilly's dress bunched around her waist, her thighs spread as she tried to gain leverage across the wide expanse of the van. Erik was laughing from the back row and cheering them on. "Get her, Lilly! You can't let her get away with that! Pull her dress up!"

Lilly's long arms allowed her to do just that and Cassy squealed with laughter as Lilly tickled her bare thighs. Lilly's greater strength meant there was nothing Cassy could do when Lilly pried her knees apart, fully exposing her shorn special place; the morning sun shining on her glistening labia. "Now everyone knows you let me shave you, too!" Lilly squawked.

"Lilly, stop it!" yelled Cassy, trying to cover herself by shoving her dress between her open thighs.

"Okay, okay, you two, calm down. You're going to mess up your hair," said Mrs. Vatspalt.

Lilly, still lying across the seat and giggling, looked up to see Cassy's parents, their eyes gazing upon the girls. They were smiling and the warmth she'd felt last night in their bedroom returned. "It's nice to see you've become such close friends," Cassy's father said.

"She started it," Cassy claimed as she smoothed her dress.

Lilly's eyes went big and Mrs. Vatspalt said to Cassy, "She did no such thing. Keep up the sass talk, Cassandra, and you'll be enjoying one of your father's spankings." Cassy harrumphed and looked out the window, Lilly saw her friend was smiling. Mrs. Vatspalt winked at Lilly. "Sometimes Cassy needs a good spanking." They all laughed.

It was the first time Lilly had ever been in public without underwear. She loved how liberated and confident she felt, and it was the Vatspalts she thanked for this.

12