Cultivating Lilly Ch. 08

Story Info
Placed on her knees, Lilly accepts nourishment.
4.9k words
4.74
18.6k
8

Part 10 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Louise's date visits, he is teased by Cassy and Lilly. Cassy proposes a surprising approach to the further dilation of Lilly's pussy. Convinced to spread her legs in front of a new acquaintance, Lilly's special place is displayed. Lilly awakes to find Louise and Josh in an intimate moment. Famished after a night of playing, Lilly eagerly accepts the nourishment Louise offers.

The Swedish word for pussy (fitta, snippa) and cock (kuk) are used in this story. They are not misspellings.

____

Exiting Louise's bedroom Lilly said, "We should put some clothes on."

But Cassy had other plans.

"C'mon, let's go down like this. Let's have a little fun with him."

Lilly said, "I don't know Cass. We're hardly wearing anything. And my panties...they're wet."

"Who cares if they're wet? I'm not wearing underpants and thanks to you Carin is dripping." She wiped her nightshirt over her sex, leaving a dark slash of wet cotton over her crotch. "C'mon, try something a little daring. There's nothing wrong with teasing him. It will be fun." Lilly was nervous but also a little drunk and still very aroused. She giggled her approval and as they went downstairs, Cassy yanked Lilly's panties between the cheeks of her bottom. "I dare you to show that adorable ass off!" It felt naughty and that was okay. Lilly left her panties wedged inside the crease of her butt.

Josh was not ready for two very pretty, nearly naked girls to greet him at the door. Their hair was a mess and neither wore makeup, but their cheeks were flushed and both were covered in rose-pink marks from wrestling with Louise. They looked exactly like they'd been up to something naughty and to Lilly it felt delicious. She couldn't blame him when she caught him scanning their bodies as he stood on the porch.

"You must be Josh," said Cassy. "Come in." Both girls stepped aside and let him enter. "I'm Cassy, Louise's little sister, and this is my friend, Lilly. She's spending the night with me."

Lilly smiled and said, "Can I take your coat?"

"Um, sure." Josh struggled out of his windbreaker and handed it to Lilly while trying not to ogle their bodies. Lilly turned to the hall closet. Josh had been looking at her exposed bottom as she went up on her toes to hang his coat; she knew this because when she turned to face him, his eyes were now focused on Hello Kitty's darkened whiskers and nose. He quickly looked up to her. "Thanks." And then his eyes returned to her breasts, the too-small tank top doing little to offer any cover.

"No problem." Lilly smiled her sweetest smile and curtsied. This was fun. Cassy led them into the living room, Josh in the middle and Lilly trailing. Josh couldn't miss Cassy's bare bottom peeking from below her nightshirt.

He's cute, Lilly thought; tall and thin, with a strong chin and longish dark hair. His eyes were brown. He wore skinny jeans that accentuated his butt and a loose-fitting T-shirt that still managed to show off his developed chest.

"My sister's getting ready and will be down in a few minutes," said Cassy.

Josh sat on the couch and the girls each took a seat in tall wingback chairs situated across a low, oversized suede ottoman that served as a coffee table. Cassy's smaller frame allowed her to sit Indian-style on the seat cushion. She covered her femininity by pushing her nightshirt between her thighs. Lilly placed one bare foot on the ottoman and rested the other on the floor, closing her knees. There was nothing she could do about her shirt, but she didn't care. She was enjoying herself.

There was an uncomfortable silence as Josh took in the room, his eyes pausing on the various pieces of risqué artwork. A bronze statue depicting two young women engaged in oral sex with each other was displayed on the ottoman. Joshed looked from the statue to the girls and Cassy said, "I know what you're thinking: Me and Lilly posed for the artist that did this work."

Josh's cheeks went rosy. "No, I wasn't thinking that at all."

Cassy knew art. "Actually, it's a 17th Century Cavalini," she said. "He mostly worked in large-scale marble for his public pieces, which were commissioned by the church. But his private works were done in small bronze pieces like this one. They were highly sexual and he made them small on purpose, so they could be hidden. People like my dad, who study art, believe these two girls are the artist's eldest daughters."

"You know a lot about this stuff," he said.

"I've been around it all my life," said Cassy. Josh looked at them both then broke eye contact. He was clearly uncomfortable. Cassy's smile was completely wicked when she whispered, "Josh, can I let you in on a little secret?"

He shrugged. "Sure."

"I've seen you looking at Lilly."

"I...I.."

"It's okay, Josh. It's okay. I completely understand. She's super hot. I get it. But you should know, Lilly is my girlfriend."

"Great," he said, trying to look uninterested. But in those four words Cassy had just painted a multitude of mental images for Josh to consider and he didn't hide it well.

"The thing is, she's also bi-sexual."

Josh said nothing. He just swallowed and blinked and swallowed again.

Lilly knew where Cassy was headed and jumped into the fun. "Jesus, Cass, he doesn't need to know that."

Cassy shrugged.

"It's not any of his business," said Lilly.

"That's not what you said when Louise showed us Josh's picture on her phone a little while ago."

Lilly slapped Cassy on the arm. "You better not say a damn thing!"

Looking at Josh, Cassy said, "She said it would be fun to let you watch us go down on each other." She spit a raspberry at Lilly, as if she were defying her girlfriend's wishes.

Lilly said, "I can't believe you told him, you little bitch." Then she started giggling.

Cassy laughed. "Lilly also said she wouldn't mind you fucking her while we did that."

Lilly's cheeks bloomed. "That's not true, at all, Josh. Please don't believe her." She stood up and feigned a glare at her friend. "You take that back right now."

Cassy giggled. "Okay, okay, you don't have to get mad." Looking at Josh, she said, "I was just kidding. Lilly didn't say any of that."

Bending at the waist so Josh could see her bottom, she kissed Cassy on the cheek. "That's better." Then she turned to face Josh and whispered, "We'll let you watch, though, if you want. Cassy likes to be on top of me."

"What?" It came out in a choked croak and Josh looked at his hands, which were folded in his lap. "Do you think Louise is almost ready?"

"I'm sure she is, but we probably have a few minutes," Cassy said as she draped her hand over to Lilly's chair, who had returned to her seat. Lilly took Cassy's hand in hers and put it to her mouth, never taking her eyes from Josh. She kissed each of Cassy's fingers slowly and a trickle of sweat rolled down Josh's cheek.

Nodding at the ottoman, Cassy said, "We can move this statue and I'll lay her out right here like a dessert. All I have to do is tell her and Lilly will take her panties off and spread her legs. She likes it when I rub my pussy against hers."

"Yeah," said Lilly. "It turns me on when someone watches us."

"Lilly does whatever I tell her to do," Cassy said. "If I tell her to jerk you off while eating my pussy, she'll do it. Won't you, baby?" She blinked huge doe eyes at Lilly.

"I'm all yours, Cassandra." Lilly allowed her knee to fall open and her free hand to slide up her thigh. It came to rest over her belly button; her middle finger pushed the seam of her panties down an inch or two. Hello Kitty, her face still darkened with moisture, stared unblinkingly at Josh.

The room was silent. Now Josh was looking at them, his head nodding.

Pulling her hand away, Cassy started giggling. Lilly started to as well and they said, "Got you!"

He looked like he'd just been slapped. "Wait, you two aren't lesbians?"

Still laughing, Lilly said, "That's for us to know and for you to never find out!"

"Oh, that's just mean." But he was smiling. "Your sister told me you were a pain in the ass." He nodded at Lilly. "But she didn't mention you."

They laughed some more and when the moment passed, Cassy asked, "How old are you?"

"25."

"How did you meet my sister?"

"We met at the gym. I work there."

Cassy asked, "In her yoga class?"

He shook his head. "She asked me to spot her on one

of the machines."

Cassy smiled at him. "Was it that funny leg-spreading machine?" She giggled.

"It's called the leg abductor," he said. His cheeks flushed again. "But yes, that's the machine."

"That doesn't surprise me. Louise likes to spread her legs," said Cassy. "Especially for cute guys." She batted her eyelashes at him.

Josh blinked. He was doing a lot of that and saying very little.

"A lot of guys think my sister's boobs are her best feature, but I think it's her legs." Keeping her fist between her thighs to hold her shirt down, Cassy unfolded one leg and lifted it, pointing her big toe at Josh. "I wish mine looked like hers."

Josh gulped.

"Do you think mine are ugly, Josh?" She rested her free hand on her knee and trailed her fingers up her thigh, never taking her eyes off his.

Josh wasn't returning Cassy's gaze. He was watching her hand, trying to act casual and failing miserably.

Cassy said, "They're so skinny my thighs don't touch."

He was nodding and still failing to act relaxed. "You look a lot like Louise, actually. You're just smaller."

"You think so? Thanks." Cassy suddenly thrust her diminutive chest forward, her bulbous nipples pressed to her threadbare Betty Boop shirt. "Her tits are a little bigger, but I agree, we do look similar." And she burst out laughing. Lilly joined in and Josh emitted a tight chuckle.

"Do you think we should offer Josh a glass of lemonade?" Lilly asked.

Cassy looked shocked. "Oh gosh, where are my manners? Of course we should. Can you help me?"

"Sure."

Cassy unfolded herself from the chair, planting her feet widely as she stood and made no effort to conceal Carin as she did so. Feeding off her friend's playfulness, Lilly stood and stretched her hands toward the ceiling, arching her back and yawning loudly. Her shirt rode up, exposing her nipples. She gave a small squeak and hunched forward, tugging it down as they both trotted into the kitchen.

Both girls were giddy and giggling as they prepared three glasses of lemonade. "He's super cute," said Cassy.

"I know, right."

"And he's so confused about what's happening. It's hysterical."

Lilly said, "Did you notice that he's got a big hard-on?"

Cassy nodded. "It's huge! I wouldn't mind seeing him naked."

"Would you fuck him?" Lilly asked.

"In a second. You?"

"Um, no!"

"Oh that's bullshit. You'd fuck him."

Lilly giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "I can't believe we're doing this. If your sister catches us, she's going to be mad."

Cassy made a face. "Don't worry about it. I've done this before with boys she brings home. It's no big deal, and it sure is funny." Lilly agreed. Cassy said, "Follow my lead when we get back in there."

The girls returned and found Josh still seated on the sofa. Cassy handed him his glass and they stood on either side of him as they drank, knowing that doing so afforded Josh an exceptionally close view of their special places.

Cassy looked at Lilly and asked, "Do you know how a leg abductor machine works?" Lilly knew exactly how. She'd trained on them for years in gymnastics.

"No," she said. "How?"

Cassy looked at Josh. "Doesn't it tone your inner thighs?"

"Yes. The muscles tone by pulling your knees together against the weights." He was staring at Hello Kitty as he spoke.

"That's right," said Cassy. Turning to Lilly, she said, "Sit down on the chair. We'll show you."

"Okay. This sounds fun." Lilly sat in the chair primly; back straight, chest forward, knees and ankles together.

Cassy knelt on the carpet in front of Lilly. "Josh, come here and help me."

"Um, what?"

Batting her eyes, she said, "Come here, silly, and help."

"It's okay, Josh," said Lilly. "I don't mind. Show me." She grinned at him and Josh set his glass down and stepped around the ottoman to stand beside Lilly's chair.

"So how this works," said Cassy, "is the machine pulls your legs apart and you try to bring them together against the pressure created by the weights. Josh, take her foot and put it on the arm." Josh needed no further encouragement; gently lifting Lilly's ankle, he placed her heel on the arm of the chair.

"Oh," Lilly said, feigning surprise. "I think I get it. Josh, can you help me with the other foot?" She sat up straighter and pushed her pelvis forward, pulling Hello Kitty's face tight into the wet groove of her special place.

Josh stepped around the chair and in another moment both of her feet were planted on the arms. Their placement bent her knees tightly and spread her legs across the expanse of the chair's generous width. Her thigh muscles strained. "It kind of hurts," she said. Josh ignored her as Hello Kitty now firmly held his gaze.

"So the workout happens when you try to pull your thighs closed against the weights in the machine," said Cassy. "Josh, stand behind me and push Lilly's knees apart." Josh was nearly drooling, his erection obvious in his slim-fitting jeans. Lilly could see it as he stepped behind Cassy. She was certain it pressed against the back of Cassy's head as he leaned over to take her knees.

"Okay, Lilly, go ahead," said Cassy. "Let's see what you can do."

Josh was strong. Lilly strained to pull her legs closed, her abdominal muscles knotted; her hands clutching the arms for leverage. She tilted her pelvis upward, nearly to Cassy's face, and grunted with effort. She managed to pull her thighs about halfway closed four times before giving in and flopping back into the chair. She was breathing heavily, her breasts swelling from the exertion. Her pajama top had once again lifted, revealing her nipples. She pretended not to notice and it felt delicious.

Cassy slid her hands up Lilly's inner thighs, massaging. "Do they hurt?" she asked.

Lilly leaned her head back and looked up at him, smiling. "Josh is stronger than I thought. He really gave them a good workout. But it feels good when you rub them." More eyelash batting.

Josh stood, transfixed, his jaw slack as he watched Cassy work her thumbs into the hollow of Lilly's thighs and then further inward, over the mound of her sex. Squishing Hello Kitty's wet face between her thumbs as she massaged, Cassy turned up to Josh and whispered, "You aren't allowed to touch it because Lilly's pussy belongs to me. But I'll let you see it, if you want. It's beautiful."

"Oh." He looked aroused and confused and nervous. He was speechless. A dribble of sweat trickled down his forehead.

Lilly giggled and squirmed in the chair. Cassy's attentions were beginning to work, but there was something else. She relished the teasing and exhibition of her body. She felt appreciated and special; like a very pretty thing that was meant to be displayed and enjoyed by others.

"I'm hers," she said. "So is my special place. I don't have a choice." The mew she made wasn't feigned. The joyous ripples were eddying around her center.

"If you want, Josh, I'll move her panties aside and push some of my fingers inside her," Cassy said. "She likes it when I do that, don't you baby?"

Lilly bit her lower lip and sighed contentedly. "Yes. Please." She smiled at Josh. She wasn't kidding. What Cassy was doing felt incredible.

"We've been working on something," Cassy said.

"Working on what?" he asked.

Giggling, Cassy said, "Stretching her special place." Using her index finger, Cassy finally pushed Hello Kitty's face deeply inside Lilly's folds; exposing the pink lapels of her glistening lower mouth which enveloped the saturated cotton. Hello Kitty disappeared inside Lilly's hovel. "You know, stretching it open. So she can handle it."

He had knelt next to Cassy, between Lilly's thighs, and was watching intently. "Handle what?"

"My hand," said Cassy. "All of it."

"Really?"

Lilly opened her legs further. She was nearly delirious with arousal at being so exposed in front of Josh and relished her friend's touch. The quiet moans she made were authentic and she began to piston her hips forward, grinding her pussy onto Cassy's hand.

Josh said, "Okay. I want to see that."

"Hey you two, that's enough entertaining. Josh came to see me." Louise stood in the door of the living room, hands on her cocked hips. She was wearing her sunflower mini skirt and a yellow top that was sheer enough to see her unencumbered breasts; her hair in the adorable loose pigtails. "Thanks for getting him the lemonade."

Lilly quickly tugged her shirt down and slowly closed her legs, trapping Cassy's hand between her thighs. Cassy didn't stop pushing as she turned to face Louise.

Josh stumbled around the girls and nearly tripped over Cassy doing so. He looked completely guilty as he hugged Louise. "Your sister and I were showing Lilly how a leg abductor machine works."

Louise laughed. "Yes, I could see that." She pecked him on the lips. "They both like spreading their legs when a cute guy is around. And don't let them fool you, they aren't lesbians. Cassy doesn't own Lilly or that adorable pussy of hers. They were just joking with you."

Josh tried to look confident. "I knew that. I was just seeing how far they would go."

Looking at the two younger girls, Louise said, "Since you two are feeling so gracious, why don't you pour me a glass and bring it to us in my room." She took Josh by the hand and turned down the hallway.

The girls erupted in uncontrolled giggles. Cassy said, "I thought you were about to come." Pulling her hand from between Lilly's thighs, she said, "You're snippa is soaking wet."

Nodding, Lilly said, "I almost came! Oh God!" She felt deliciously naughty.

Cassy stood. "Come on, let's get her lemonade."

A few minutes later, Cassy and Lilly nudged open the door to Louise's room to discover Louise and Josh making out atop her bed. Her skirt was flipped up and her legs were spread. He was partially on top of her, two of his fingers digging into her sex as they kissed. Louise had withdrawn his dick from his pants and was stroking it. Lilly saw it was gleaming, erect and slightly curved; the tip fatter than the shaft it perched atop. A pillow-soft tuft of dark pubic hair rested at the base of his manhood and there was a cloud of it around his testicles. Lilly was, once again, struck by the powerful beauty of a kuk.

Setting her glass down loudly on Louise's dresser, Cassy said, "Don't mind us."

Josh looked startled and tried to smooth Louise's skirt down but she made no effort to let loose of him. She continued stroking him and smiled. "You're both so adorable when you stare like that," said Louise. She kissed Josh on the cheek and said to him, "They can't help themselves, they are just curious. Things like this are new to them, especially Lilly."

Josh didn't answer. He was sliding his hand over his member, trying to shield it from view, but Louise gently pushed it away. "It's okay, Josh. They want to see, don't you, girls?" Cassy took Lilly's hand and they stepped forward, leaning in over Josh's stiff cock as if it were a scientific specimen. Lilly was enthralled.

"Can we touch it?" Cassy asked. She licked her lips. Lilly liked where Cassy was going.

"No, you may not." Louise trailed her fingernails up and down his shaft, gently cupped his testicles and rolled them between her fingers.

"I don't mind," Josh said. There was hope in his voice.

Louise giggled and shook her head. "Maybe if you hadn't teased him, I would let you. But not now." Then she leaned over and took him into her mouth, watching the girls as she worked, a smile at the edge of her lips. Josh groaned and fell back onto the bed, his eyes closed. After a moment Louise pulled off of him, fluttered her hand at them and said, "Weren't you two going to watch a movie? Please close the door on your way out."

12