Cultivating Lilly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls put on pouty faces but went downstairs. Lilly microwaved popcorn and Cassy opened another bottle of wine. They bundled up with a thick blanket and pillows on the floor and watched a movie about four sorority girls who make a pact to lose their virginity on the same night. Lilly enjoyed what she saw of the movie, particularly when one of the characters made an impassioned argument that there should be no social stigma attached to girls wanting to have sex. But by the second glass of wine Lilly fell asleep.

When her eyes fluttered open, the TV screen was blue. The movie had ended and Cassy was snuggled against her. While Lilly slept, Cassy had been doing things to her. Her tank top was up and it was obvious her friend had fallen asleep while suckling from her breast.

Cassy was snoring lightly and a line of drool ran from the corner of her mouth to Lilly's nipple. When she shifted, Lilly realized two things: she was no longer wearing panties and three of Cassy's fingers were lodged deeply inside her special place. Being careful not to wake her friend, she gently pulled them out and felt beneath the blanket for Hello Kitty. She couldn't locate them. Her bladder was full so she made her way to the bathroom.

On her way back, as she passed the threshold to the living room, movement caught her eye and she turned to see Louise and Josh. They were dimly illuminated by the front porch light shining through the window into the darkened space. They were naked and Louise was kneeling in front of him, her head bobbing rhythmically. He was slowly thrusting his hips and had hold of her pigtails. Louise emitted muted, gagging noises; her pointed breasts jiggled with each thrust. Lilly stepped into the room.

Seeing her, neither made a move to stop what they were doing. Lilly stepped closer, watching the light play off Josh's glazed sex as Louise worked. She didn't care that she wore no panties or that Josh could see her nakedness. Louise curled her finger at her and Lilly stepped closer. She watched them for several minutes, until she felt the hot slickness leaking from her glen. Utterly aroused, still a little drunk, and feeling completely uninhibited, Lilly whispered, "I want to taste it."

As she nursed, Louise curled her finger again and Lilly took another step closer. Louise's fingers were inside her special place now. Two fingers, then three, gently but firmly thrusting; slowly twisting as she went. Within another moment, Lilly was emitting her own sounds as Louise massaged Lilly's bud with her thumb. The tremors were beginning to ripple across her abdomen when the older girl pulled herself away and asked Josh, "Do you mind? She's hungry."

Josh said nothing, only shook his head. Scooting to the side, Louise said, "If you're going to take something from him, it's important to give something back, Lilly."

"Okay." She'd give him anything.

Louise looked up to him, thinking, and asked, "Would you like to touch her breasts?" Josh nodded. "Lilly, take off your shirt."

It seemed a reasonable request as she had exposed her breasts to him earlier that evening. Without another thought, Lilly pulled her tank top off and let it drop to the floor. Josh smiled at her. "They're beautiful, Lilly."

She felt warm. "Thank you."

Without asking Lilly's permission, Louise said, "Go ahead, Josh, you can touch her." Josh's hand was hot on her skin. He gently flicked her nipple with a finger, then ran around the circle of her areola until it was stiff. Her breath caught as he gripped her breast. It was another first and, moaning softly, she pushed into him. He squeezed her gently, his long fingers digging into her flesh, first one hand and then both. His thumbs raised her nipples.

After a moment, Louise took Lilly's hand and said, "Come down here and kneel in front of him." Lilly obeyed, although it meant Josh had to release her. She slowly went to her knees, nudged forward and upturned her face beneath his hardened penis. "Look him in the eye, Lilly. Boys like that." Lilly fell into Josh's dark eyes as Louise gently rubbed his manhood across her face, the shaft covered with the older girl's saliva and his own leaking essence. "Open up, please."

Lilly opened her mouth expectantly, like a baby bird, her tongue extended. She wondered what Josh's penis would feel like in her mouth. The desire to find out was strong but she wasn't sure if Louise would approve.

Louise picked up speed, stroking the full length of Josh's member, the tip bouncing off Lilly's tongue as she jacked him off. She spoke softly to him about how beautiful Lilly was and that she was really like one of the family. "I adore how curious she is to experience new things. You can see it in her eyes."

Josh smiled down at Lilly. He stroked her hair and pushed his pelvis forward. Louise said, "Lilly is still a virgin, Josh, but can't wait much longer."

Josh only moaned his response. He was close. Louise continued, "Did you know she uses a wine bottle on herself? Would you like to see that? Lilly pushing a wine bottle inside her tight, virgin pussy?" At this, his abdomen convulsed suddenly. He groaned and Louis pinched the tip tightly.

"Oh, God," he said gruffly. His eyes were shut at the pressure.

Smiling sweetly, Louise said, "Feeding time, Lilly."

Guiding it, Louise rested his kuk on Lilly's tongue, released her grip and allowed a generous gush to flow into her mouth. Lilly was hungry and leaned upward so that she could receive his essence, a hot jet squirted into the back of her throat. Then Josh seemed to be empty.

Louise stroked him a few more times and another salty fount was released. It flowed thickly into Lilly's mouth and she allowed it to lie on her tongue before swishing it around her teeth and in her cheeks. It was warm and thick and slick like an oyster. It coated the inside of her mouth and she loved it.

"Good girl, Lilly," said Louse. "Now swallow. It's good for you." Lilly gulped and it was syrupy. She smiled as Josh's warm ejaculate oozed down her throat.

"Show him you swallowed it."

Lilly opened her mouth wide. "More," she said, grabbing hold of the back of his legs. "Please." She was still hungry and pulled him to her.

But Louise said no.

She said, "Josh is empty. He already came inside me earlier this evening. Besides, he has to go home."

Louise instructed that Lilly remain kneeling as they dressed. When they stepped out the front door, Lilly stood to watch them walk to Josh's car. Louise kissed him and when she came back into the house, she said, "I'm so proud of you." Louise hugged her and whispered, "You're almost there, aren't you?"

Lilly was tugging her tank top over her head. "I'm ready for sex. I think."

Louise smiled. "I know you do, honey."

"Louise, if I tell you something will you promise not to be mad at me?"

"Of course. How could I ever be mad at you?"

Lilly gulped. "I wanted to suck him. I wanted to know what his cock would feel like in my mouth."

Louise was nodding, her hand on Lilly's cheek. "I completely understand and it's a wonderful feeling. You should be proud of yourself. Society finds it totally acceptable for boys to be desirous of a girl's snippa, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with a girl feeling the same way about his kuk. It's completely natural and we should rejoice in it."

"I wanted to make him come." Lilly circled her toe in the carpet.

"Good for you, sweetie. Good for you." Louise kissed Lilly lightly on the lips. "That time will come. Now go back into the family room with Cassy. It's late."

Moments later, Lilly crawled beneath the blanket but didn't go to sleep. She was up for some time; masturbating silently as she wondered how a boy's cock would feel in her mouth.

12