Cultivating Lilly Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gustov told her to settle down and Anna tried and then Lennart's finger pushed deeply past her poop hole opening as his tongue investigated her fitta and her eyes rolled into her head. It was ecstacy.

And then Lennart was gone and she felt empty. When she opened her eyes, he stood next to Gustov.

He asked, "Do you want to see mine, too?"

But Anna couldn't answer, her mouth was full. She nodded and gurgled and reached up to run her hand over Lennart's bulge. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of his swimsuit and pulled them from his hips. His kuk was as beautiful as Gustov's, perhaps more-so. It was thicker than his twin's and curved the opposite direction. A crystal bulb stood atop the tip then oozed off, dangling. He scooped it with his fingers and rubbed it across her cheeks.

"My turn," Lennart said to Gustov. But he hardly gave Gustov time to disconnect before pushing his member deeply into her mouth.

To better accommodate Lennart's nearly vertical erection, Anna crawled forward and now sat at the end of the cooler, her legs spread around the corners. Gustov moved behind her, his powerful thighs snuggled around hers, his kuk pressed between their bodies. He kissed the back of her neck and dug into her breasts with one hand while the other trailed down her stomach. "See, we told you kissing was fun, didn't we?" His voice was hot and brusque in her ear. She could only nod; her mouth was still full and Lennart's kuk stifled her yelp when Gustov burrowed two fingers into her sex. "You're fitta is very wet, Anna," said Gustov. "She's ready, Lennart." And then he stopped touching her and the warmth of his body against hers was gone.

She pulled off Lennart, who didn't prevent her from doing so, and turned to see Gustov sprawled across the top of the ice cooler, his kuk tall and glimmering as he stroked it.

"Get on him," Lennart said to her.

"Really?"

Lennart nodded, "Yes, Anna. Really. Now." She needed no more encouragement. He held her hand as she stood, turned around and crawled on top of Gustov. She stopped to suck him but Lennart gently swatted her bottom. "Keep going, Anna. You've had enough kuk in your mouth today," he said. She wasn't so sure, but what he said next caught her full attention. "We're going to open that beautiful snippa of yours and put it to good use."

Anna thought this a wonderful idea; after all, it was what her slidan was made for. It's why her cousin's had kuks. She crawled over Gustov's pointed organ to straddle his stomach, planting her wet sex on his undulating abdominal muscles. He sat up and kissed her passionately and then pulled her ponytail to expose her neck, which he nibbled and sucked before latching on to her breast with his mouth. His tongue slithered around her nipple before fervently sucking it. Sliding his hands over her shoulders, he gripped her neck. Placing his thumbs beneath her jaw, he pushed upward with enough insistence that she went up on her knees and then Lennart's fingers were in her sex; savagely spreading and kneading, stretching it open. She knew he was preparing her and she suspected he'd taken hold of Gustov's kuk in order to align their bodies. Gustov eased the pressure beneath her jaw, lowering her onto his member.

"Go slowly," Lennart said to his brother. "Don't hurt her."

"I won't," said Gustov. "Anna, look at me."

Anna opened her eyes and peered into his. He thrust upward, the tip of his kuk pressed to her lower mouth. He held her neck tightly and it was difficult to breath, but she felt safe in their company. She felt small in his grasp and she enjoyed the vulnerability.

Despite his attention paid to her sex, Lennart hadn't prepared her. Gustov was thicker than she thought he would be, and she whimpered as she slowly slid down his length. Her fitta strained to accept his girth and she planted a palm on his stomach to pace her descent. "Gud!"

Lennart laughed and said, "Anna, there is no reason to pray. He can't help you anyway. I promise, you can take all of him." And then he laughed. "Be thankful you aren't trying to fit my kuk inside that adorable little slidan of yours."

She twisted and put her other hand on Gustov's thigh. Pinching her eyes shut she nodded. "Okay, I can do it." Lennart was right, she was going to do this. She felt as if he were tearing her in half and she looked between her thighs to watch as his beastly kuk slowly stabbed into her womb. There was discomfort but it also felt so perfect and she was delirious with pleasure; her nipples were pointed and her fitta leaked freely. Her body felt impaled and torn and lumenous all at once. These men wanted her and they were going to take her and she wanted it to happen. She had glimpsed this pleasure in a few pornography films her parents kept at the summer house but didn't understand it. Now she did and she giggled and clapped when she finally seated herself completely on Gustov's kuk.

She cheered her own success as she arched her back and Gustov held onto her breasts, twisting her nipples with his strong fingers. She was their prize to claim.

He thrust into her slowly, lifting her knees from the hard top of the ice cooler; elevating her body and her spirit with each pistoning of his hips. Her cries filled the space and echoed off the rocks. She laughed as if on a carnival ride and said, "Javla!"

Gustov smiled and nodded as he lifted his cousin again and again. "We are, Anna. We're fucking. Do you like it?"

She nodded, ran a hand through her hair. Leaning back on his thighs, she threw her head back. "Yes! Gud yes!"

Lennart embraced her from behind, his hands around her ribs. They slid up and down her body as she rode Gustov. Lennart pushed down on her shoulders when Gustov pushed up and she screamed; he went in too deeply and it wasn't comfortable. But she was determined and there was passion and joy in her protestations as Lennart continued pushing her down, forcing her to accept his brother's kuk in its entirety.

"You're doing it, Anna!" Lennart said behind her. He was whispering in her ear as he took hold of her breasts. "We are very proud of you."

Anna could only nod and laugh. Her pleasure had overtaken her body. She wanted to feel Gustov release inside her and she looked between her legs. Her fitta lips were white with strain. Gustov's thick kuk glistened in the late afternoon light as it slid in and out of her body.

"Lean forward, Anna," Lennart said, and Gustov pulled her to him to kiss her. Anna continued to gyrate her hips as Gustov pushed his tongue into her mouth. She returned the gesture for a moment and then pulled off. She smiled down at him.

"I love you both," she said.

Gustov nodded and smiled and said, "Anna, we love you, too." And he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her close. "Lennart's going to push his kuk into your stanga. Like we do to Katrina. Just be still and relax."

"What?" And then the tip of Lennart's manhood pushed into her other hole.

She whimpered and Lennart was encouraging. "You can do it, Anna. Relax and I will go slow."

She shook her head. "That's where I poop, Lennart! Don't put it there. That's where I poop. It's dirty."

And he ignored her and said, "You liked it when I put my tongue in there didn't you?" He placed his large hand on her lower back to hold her still.

"Yes, but..."

"Just be quiet," said Gustov. "And trust us."

And Lennart said, "It will go in easier because I put some oil on it." He pushed harder and this time she yelped. She clenched her bottom closed - it was a natural reaction - and Lennart still pushed and fresh tears welled in her eyes and they fell on Gustov's chin.

Gustov said, "You can do it." And he thrust into her fitta as Lennart did into her bottom.

Anna dug her nails into Gustov's shoulders and he pulled her tightly to him. "It's okay, it's okay. Let it happen," he whispered in her ear.

Lennart withdrew, backing off a little, and it didn't feel like she was going to shit herself. Gustov drove his hips forward and Anna cursed. But not because it was painful, but because of the pleasure he granted her. "Knulla!"

Gustov was whispering in her ear. "You like it, don't you, Anna? The fucking."

She wept and nodded and said, "Yes! Oh, Gud, I do."

Gustov spoke over her shoulder, "Try again. She's ready." And then he whispered, "Anna, let Lennart in. Let him open your bottom like you let me open your snippa."

She was crying and nodding and whispering, "Okay," over and over. And then she heard a young woman's wail of passion and it was her own voice as Lennart drove deeper.

"Only a little more, Anna," said Lennart. His words came in short, breathless gasps.

"Okay. I can do it," she said.

Gustov went stone-still. "Hold onto me, Anna. Good. Now, relax and accept it. Lennart won't hurt you, I promise. It will go in easier if you just calm down and relax."

She bit her lower lip as the pressure built. "You promise, Gustov? Do you really? He won't hurt me?"

His hand cupped the back of her head and he held her close, his chest to hers. His heart hammered into her ear and his manhood was buried fully inside her fitta. "I promise, Anna." And he kissed her on the cheek. "Slowly, Lennart. Slowly."

Lennart moved gently but with subtle persistence. She felt like she needed to poop as the tip pushed past her opening. Taking a deep breath, she willed herself to relax. They wouldn't hurt her. They were her cousins; her protectors. She trusted them completely. Their bodies wrapped around her as if she were a treasure. Lennart thrust and she felt his shaft inside her bottom and the feeling of having to poop disappeared. She felt them both inside, their kuks moving in a slow rhythm, rubbing against each other over whatever it was that separated her snippa from her stanga.

Lennart dribbled more oil on her lower back and the cheeks of her bottom, a generous glug dropped just above her poop hole. His strong hands massaged her lower back and hips, rubbing the warm oil into her skin, and then he used his finger to rub it around his shaft and her entrance. It was divine. When he pushed again she was ready and was able to take the rest of him at once.

And then her cousins started to thrust. And as this happened Anna came to a sudden and startling realization.

The sensation was astonishing.

Her cousins were skilled and sometimes they drove deeply inside her simultaneously and sometimes they went at their own speed, their kuks in opposite rhythm. And for the first time in her life, Anna felt the tremors of an oncoming orgasm. It ran through her like a train; her body vibrating and shuddering in time to her cousins' speed. "Gud! Gud! Gud! Please!" She dug her fingernails into Gustov's chest, leaving pink streaks across his nipples.

She had always assumed a climax would emit from her klitoris, but it was deeper than that. There was no denying the pleasure she felt at her center, but the waves were lapping across her entire lower abdomen. The feeling of their kuks sliding over the thin, pliable, wall separating her fitta from her stanga was nothing short of astonishing. She never imagined she could feel so delightfully full.

Lennart bent over her and she was sandwiched between their sweating, undulating bodies and the sensation was like nothing she could have ever anticipated. Both entrances strained from the pressure put onto the other.

"Oh, Gud. I'm going to come." It sounded conversational but it was an epiphany. She finally understood.

And then she exploded.

Her hips and thighs vibrated, her eyes rolled back and she may have bumped Lennart in the mouth with the back of her head. But she wasn't sure and she certainly didn't care.

Violent tremors racked her body for what seemed like forever, and then she went completely limp and the world went hazy as the boys frantically pounded into her, skewering and impaling her body. She was covered in their sweat and it smelled delicious. Her body was drenched and her hair hung in limp tangles across Gustov's face. Both boys thrust into her as hard as they could and she yelped as their sperm shot inside both entrances simultaneously.

It was more forceful than she thought it would be and with each thrust more seemed to fill her. They continued pushing, emptying themselves into her and she felt as if she were going to burst.

And then her cousins went still. They were as exhausted as she was. They lay in a heap, catching their breath, one boy or the other occasionally pushing, but lacking vigor. Her cousins were spent and so was she.

She suddenly felt claustrophobic and pushed against Gustov's chest. "Lennart," she said. And Lennart knew.

"Don't move, Anna. Let me pull it out first."

His kuk had softened and her poop hole gaped and he slid out with no discomfort. She sat up and gingerly dismounted from Gustov, rolling off the ice cooler and tumbling into a heaving, sweat-covered lump onto her towel. Putting a hand to her mouth, she said, "My Gud!"

____

"My God," said Lilly.

Mrs. Vatspalt stared back, munching a cherry tomato. "So now you know."

"Your cousins?"

"Yes."

"And you enjoyed it."

"Very much." She laughed. "I remember I looked between my legs as I lay in the sand and my vagina looked a lot like yours does right now. Gustov's penis is very thick. His ejaculate leaked out and I felt my bottom leaking, too."

Months ago, Lilly would have been taken aback by Momma's revelation regarding her cousins. But now she knew better. She had been listening over the last several months, and observing and even partaking. She had learned that sex was to be enjoyed and relished and that the enjoyment could come from anyone; that it was simply normal human behavior. Anna's experience allowed Lilly to have a better understanding of the Vatspalts open and unflinching approach to sex. "I don't have any cousins." She didn't hide the disappointment in her voice.

Anna nodded and chewed her food. She spoke slowly. "Listen carefully Lilly. I wouldn't recommend your first time being with a boy your age. Thinking back on it, I shouldn't have suggested you perform oral sex on Erik. While he's vastly more experienced than most boys his age, and he's gentle by nature, he still handled you too roughly on the boat, which can have a very negative effect on young, inexperienced girls. I'm very sorry." There was real concern in Momma's eyes.

"I didn't mind," Lilly said. She had masturbated to that memory several times since. There had even been one intense stretching session with her bottle that involved a fantasy of Erik holding her face to his cock while a home intruder raped her with the large glass dildo.

"Be that as it may, most boys your age are nervous and bumbling and focus only on themselves. They often are unable to slide their penis inside you when they first start having sex." She smiled. "They simply can't find where they should insert it and it must be embarrassing for them. Uncle Lars and Daddy were different, weren't they?"

Lilly smiled. "Yes."

Momma nodded. "I should have suggested you try it with Uncle Lars and Daddy first. I feel bad about that." She took a sip, swallowed and said, "The first time you have sex should be with someone older, who has experience and will go slowly. Although it's a completely natural act, it can be a little frightening. I'm so glad my first time was with my cousins. Even though they were only a few years older, they knew what they were doing."

"Did your parents or Lars ever find out?"

Anna nodded. "Lars did. I told him. I never asked my parents, but looking back on it today, it seems they might have figured it out or even planned it together with my aunt. It turned out that while Lars was in Stockholm, Aunt Renee threw a dinner party. When my aunt retired to her bedroom with two men, their wives turned to Lars and seduced him. He loved it. He told me later that the experience made him feel like a man."

"Wow." As was typically the case, Lilly felt like an inexperienced dolt.

"That doesn't bother you, does it, what I did with Gustov and Lennart?"

Lilly shook her head. "No. Not at all." And she meant it. "Was it only that one time?"

Anna smiled and shook her head. "Absolutely not. I enjoyed the experience and they did too. We were eager to try it again and the next day, I mounted Lennart and Gustov penetrated my anus." She said this as the waiter dropped the check and she wasn't embarrassed about sharing such intimate information. Momma told Lilly to open her legs for Rick while she signed for the check. Lilly obeyed without question and Rick didn't protest. "We did it for years, until I went away to university. We even had more than a few encounters with their neighbor, Katrina, whenever I visited Stockholm." She smiled. "If you can believe it, I actually really liked her and we became close friends." She handed Rick the check and frowned as he walked away. "While I was at school, I got a call from my parents that Lennart had been killed in an auto accident."

Lilly's hand went to her mouth. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry."

"It was a long time ago and I'm beyond grieving. It's common in Sweden." She sighed. "There are large elk that roam at night. Lennart came around the corner and the elk was there and he hit it with his car. The animal came through the windshield."

"That's incredibly sad, Momma. I'm so sorry." Lilly leaned over and hugged Mrs. Vatspalt.

____

On the way home, Anna looked at Lilly. "How do you feel?" Lilly had reclined the seat and her eyes were closed.

"Tired."

"Multiple orgasms will do that."

Smiling, Lilly said, "So will a big cheeseburger and fries."

Mrs. Vatspalt laughed. "Yes, a big meal always makes me tired. Multiple orgasms and a big meal, well that has all the ingredients for a good nap."

Lilly giggled and pulled her ankles onto the seat. Lifting her dress, she peered at her sex. "It looks normal again. Finally!" Pushing the material between her thighs, she asked, "Momma?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

"For what, honey?"

"For everything."

"You're welcome."

Momma pulled the car into Lilly's driveway and began digging into her purse. "Honey, I want you to do something for me."

"Sure. Anything."

"Do you remember what Doctor Malstrom said about using things on yourself to make penetration easier?"

"Yes."

"Well, I want you to start focusing on your anus. Not much, at first, but I want you to start." Lilly looked away, out the window, and Momma said, "It's important for you to be comfortable with something inside your bottom. It will make accepting a penis far more enjoyable when the time comes. Will you try inserting your bottle there for me?"

Still looking out the window, Lilly twisted the hem of her dress in her hands and said, "It's big, Momma. It's really big."

Momma produced a pink and purple plastic bottle and handed it to Lilly. "Yes, it is. Go slowly and use some of this." Lilly looked at the label. It read Angel Kisses Personal Lubricant. The nozzle of the pump was shaped like a tiny pair of puckered lips. "Press the tip to your bottom and squirt this inside and around the opening."

"I don't know." Although she had pressed the bottle to her bottom a number of times, it felt too large against her butthole and she was afraid to penetrate herself with it.

"Lilly, it's necessary for you to fully explore your body sexually. Being comfortable with your sexuality is essential for the journey you're on. It prepares her for the moment when an opportunity presents itself. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Momma." She thought back to the museum and Daddy's words: It just takes practice.

"Start with your fingers and then your hairbrush handle. Work up to it slowly. Use Doctor Malstrom's breathing techniques to help you relax."

That sounded more attractive. His suggestions had allowed her to relax and she had enjoyed his fingers inside her bottom. It was those same suggestions that allowed her to also enjoy the instrument he used on her, despite how deeply he'd inserted it, or how wide it seemed to open her asshole. She could do this and it would make Momma happy. "Okay."