Cultivating Lilly Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once you've inserted the bottle as far as you can and are comfortable doing so, I'd like you to also insert a cucumber inside your vagina. Or try it the other way around. Whatever works best for you. Can you do that for me?"

"I guess so."

"You want to be ready, don't you?"

"Yes. At least I think I do."

"It's important that you do this, sweetheart." Momma took Lilly's hand in hers. "Promise me, Lilly. You can do it."

"I promise."

"Good girl."

She thought for a moment. "Momma?"

"Yes."

"What did Doctor Malstrom mean about a post examination procedure?"

The woman smiled. "That's a procedure done on sexually active girls. We can talk about after you start having sex, okay?"

"Okay." She twirled her hair. "Momma, I love you."

"I love you, too."

Lilly leaned across the car to hug Momma, then kissed the woman on the cheek and then her mouth. But she didn't mean it as a light peck and the woman made no move to pull away. Tentatively, she pressed her tongue to the woman's lips and Momma responded as Lilly hoped. The older woman took control of the moment, her lips and tongue languidly exploring Lilly's mouth.

When Momma finally pulled away, she said, "I'm glad you feel that way, honey."

Smiling, Lilly said, "Me, too."

Momma placed her hand on Lilly's thigh. "Open your legs, sweetheart."

Lilly purred and obeyed, spreading them widely. Momma's manicured nails trailed over her firth. "Is your vagina still sore?" She tested Lilly's labia, gently pinching them.

Lilly had closed her eyes and was leaning her head on Momma's shoulder. "A little, maybe." Then her breath caught because Momma's fingers were parting her swollen lips. At the same time, Lilly slid down from the woman's shoulder, her chin pulling the thin strap of Momma's dress away. Momma's breast was freed and Lilly latched on to her flesh, suckling the bulbous nipple like a baby. She tasted salt and berries and when Lilly gently bit Momma's nipple, the older woman hissed, "Yes, baby, that's it."

Pivoting her hips, Lilly forced Momma's fingers deeper into her now-sopping rent. Her pussy still ached but she found she didn't care. "Deeper, Momma," she whispered. Momma obeyed and Lilly hitched at the intrusion.

Looking between Momma's legs, Lilly saw the pale pink petals of her hairless pussy were wet. She placed her hand Momma's domed mons and tentatively poked her index finger between the shiny lips. Momma sighed and then grunted when she was force-fed Lilly's long, slender middle finger. Momma's womb was warm and damp and silky smooth. Lilly hooked her finger behind Momma's pubic bone and the older woman moaned as she was pulled closer. Momma had to slide over the center console to accommodate Lilly's desire.

Lilly felt the woman fiddling with the buttons of her dress. A moment later, Momma's hand was squeezing her breast, pinching the nipple and gently twisting. Watching as Momma worked her flesh over while slowly driving into her special place, Lilly's soft moans filled the car. She pushed a second finger inside Momma's snippa and enjoyed the squishy sounds she heard. Now Momma was attached to her breast, pulling her nipple with her teeth and tongue. "Oh, God," she whispered. The circular waves were eddying from her clit. Placing a hand against a window to brace herself, it suddenly occurred to Lilly that it was broad daylight; any nosy neighbor would see them. "Momma, do you want to come inside with me? My mom and dad aren't home." She wanted to do naughty things with Momma and this seemed the perfect opportunity.

Momma didn't react immediately. She burrowed her fingers into Lilly's center and twisted as she went, her thumb pressing Lilly's strawberry button. As she did this, she bit down on Lilly's nipple. Lilly's breath caught and that's when Momma finally pulled off. And then Lilly's pussy was empty and craving. Momma said, "That sounds lovely, honey, but you better scoot inside."

"But.."

"Not another word, honey."

"I'm ready. I want to be with you."

Momma patted her knee. "You are almost ready, sweetheart. But this isn't the right place. If your parents came home and found us..."

Lilly pouted. "I don't care. I'm an adult."

"I know you are, sweety. But for now, I want you working on your bottom. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes."

"That's good. When you get out of the car, I want you to walk to the front door with your breasts exposed."

Lilly was nervous. "What if a neighbor sees me? They will tell my parents."

"That's why you will have to hurry. Now run along. I want to see your beautiful breasts bounce as you run."

This sounded naughty and she knew it would please Momma. Gathering her frumpy clothes from the floor, she leaned across the front seat, kissed Momma once more, quickly, and said, "Bye!"

Trotting to the door, she exaggerated her steps to increase the swaying of her flesh. They crashed into each other and she giggled when she thought about the old man across the street possibly spying on her.

Opening the door, she turned to wave goodbye but Momma had already left. Lilly saw the back of the van as it drove away.

Within ten minutes, Lilly was showered, in her pajamas and curled up beneath the blankets. It would be a couple hours before her parents came home and she planned to sleep the entire time. But she spent a few minutes working her middle finger into her bottom before drifting off. The lubricant Doctor Malstrom had used still leaked from her butthole as she pushed, which made the process easy.