Cultivating Lilly Ch. 21

Story Info
For being a naughty girl, Daddy spanks Lilly’s pussy.
3.8k words
4.64
21.6k
7

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Lilly is taken on a trip to Napa, California, by the men of the Vatspalt family. Daddy disapproves of Lilly's decision to wear a bra and panties. As a result of her misbehavior, Daddy punishes Lilly's special place. Lilly is surprised at how sexy a bulky cardigan sweater can be. A shopping spree allows Lilly to dress to her suitors' wishes.

The Swedish words for pussy (snippa, fitta, slidan), and cock (kuk), are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

Please do take a moment to rate and comment on this story. They take time to create and I always enjoy what you think of these works, good or bad.

____

Once Christmas passed, Lilly's parents weren't as concerned about her being home in the evenings, which was fine with her. Arranging to spend four midweek nights at the Vatspalts, when Lilly walked in the front door early on a Tuesday morning (her mom had dropped her off on the way to work), Daddy, Uncle Lars and Gustov were waiting inside the door to greet her. They wore stylish casual slacks and linen pastel shirts with sport coats. They looked dashing and Lilly's hand went to her mouth. She felt terribly underdressed in white tights and a bulky button-down cardigan sweater, which hid her breasts and hung halfway to her knees. The outfit was just what her mother expected her to wear.

"I'll take that," said Uncle Lars as he took her overnight bag. As was always the case when she spent evenings over at the Vatspalts, the bag was little more than a prop to convince her parents she packed anything at all. She never wore any clothing in the Vatspalt's house and the bag contained only some basic toiletries and makeup. Bag in hand, Uncle Lars turned and walked toward the family room.

"Sweetheart," said Daddy, his hand out. Gustov bowed and offered his as well. Taking them, Lilly curtsied and was led straight through the house and into the garage, where Gustov's big Mercedes-Benz SUV was parked. Daddy held the rear passenger door open and Lilly felt like a movie star as she slid into the supple leather seat. Once the men were inside, they backed down the driveway and were off.

"Where are we going?" she asked as they worked their way through San Francisco.

"Away from here," Daddy said, taking her hand. He was seated next to her in the back as Gustov hustled the big vehicle across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was unseasonably warm and bright and the bay was alive with sailboats and motor yachts. The sunroof was open and warm, fresh air tumbled into the cabin. Uncle Lars sang - terribly off key - to a pop radio station and Lilly laughed so hard she nearly cried. As they sped past the city of Marin, Daddy said, "Lilly, honey, you need to remove your tights."

A truck went by and she said, "Here?" Sunshine streamed through the crystal clear glass and anyone in a high-riding vehicle would have a good view of what was taking place in the back seat.

He smiled and nodded but said nothing.

"Now?" she asked.

"Is there a more appropriate time?" Gustov said, peering at her from the rear-view mirror. He was grinning from ear-to-ear. She was being coy and they all knew it. At the Vatspalt's direction, Lilly had been exhibitng her body in public for months. "My brother-in-law is going to fuck you, sweetheart," Gustov continued. "He can't do that if you're wearing those wretched things."

She was a little surprised at the use of the curse word. In the Vatspalt home, the older adults always forbid the use of such slang. And with Gustov being a gynecologist, he always spoke in clinical terms. But she liked hearing him say the word. It seemed as if they were doing something naughty.

"Don't be silly, Lilly," said Uncle Lars, who was riding in the front passenger seat. He'd turned to Lilly and she loved the way the sunshine played across his handsome face. "Of course here and now." And then the men laughed at the rhyme. "Maybe we should start calling you Silly Lilly!"

She spat a raspberry at him. "Don't you dare start calling me that," she said as she kicked off her shoes and rolled the tights down her slender thighs.

With her tights removed, Daddy took her by the hips and laid her across the wide back seat. The seatbelt slid off her shoulder and the nylon pulled tightly around her ribs as he worked her into position. This led to the sweater bunching up under her breasts, pushing them up to nearly her chin. The fuzz tickled her nose and she giggled.

He said, "Hands over your head, young lady. Lace your fingers together, please." Lilly did as he asked and she watched as he wrapped the black nylon around her wrists. And then he slowly opened her legs. Folding one long limb so that her heel rested on the top of the seat-back cushion and pushing the other to the floor, he looked between her thighs and frowned at the simple white-cotton panties she wore.

"I was afraid my mom would see I wasn't wearing any," she offered as a feeble excuse. "At least they are wet." She batted her eyes at Daddy, hoping to appease him. "You made them that way." Which wasn't entirely true. Her pussy had started drooling the moment she'd pressed the doorbell to the Vatspalt home earlier this morning.

"Yes, honey, I can see that with my own eyes. And I appreciate that you are so well trained." Daddy said, "However, you know you are not permitted to wear underpants when you visit. We've talked about this."

Lilly nodded. "I know. But when I sit in the car, the sweater rides up and the tights...well, they are kinda see-through. I was worried my bitch of a mother would see I wasn't wearing panties. Plus, unless I wear them, everything always slips inside my...my special place now." She bit her lower lip.

The daily bottle work her second family commanded Lilly undertake every morning, along with the wonderful rigors her pussy had been subjected to since Santa Lucia, meant her feminine pleat was now far more accommodating. Cassy had recently summed up the appearance of Lilly's pussy succinctly.

____

They were studying in the school library late one evening. Cassy slid her hand up Lilly's thigh as they quietly discussed World Economics. Lilly's breath caught when Cassy's fingers dug into the crotch of her leggings. Looking between Lilly's thighs as she shoved the cotton between the moist folds, Cassy whispered, "I love the way your cunt looks now, baby. It's so fucking loose."

"Thank you." Cassy had never used the C-word and it made Lilly's tummy flutter.

Her pussy, a part of her body Lillly had vehemently hated and feared for as long as she could remember, was now something she loved. Thanks to Cassy and the rest of the Vatspalt family, it was the center of so much joy and happiness that her life seemed to revolve around it and she loved how that made her feel.

Looking at the deep crevasse Cassy had created, Lilly also liked the way it looked now. They were only inches from each other and Lilly wanted to kiss her friend desperately. But there were appearances to maintian.

Cassy said, "It's fucking hot the way it gobbles everything up now." Lilly could only nod. Her eyes were pinched closed and she was clutching the edge of the table, desperately trying to fend off an orgasm. Cassy was pushing agressively now; Lilly's body swayed with each thrust, her tits bumping against the table's edge. "Who made it that way?" Cassy asked.

"You did." Her nipples were rubbing against the table, becoming hard and obvious in the thin tanktop she wore.

"It wasn't just me," Cassy said. "Who else?"

"Your family. My...my second family." And then she bit the inside of her cheek to keep from making her coming noises as her climax arrived.

____

Daddy was still frowning. He was unhappy with her excuse. "We understand, Good Girl, but that's not our problem; that's yours. You're an intelligent young woman. I'm sure you could figure it out."

Lilly pooched out her lower lip. "Sorry, Daddy."

From the front seat, Uncle Lars said, "Lilly, when you don't obey our rules, what happens?"

Lilly shivered. "I have to be taught a lesson." The seatbelt suddenly felt tighter around her wrists.

Uncle Lars smiled. "That's right, honey."

But Daddy brightened as he slowly unbuttoned the rumpled sweater and flayed it open. "We'll get to your punishment in a moment," he said. Tugging her bounty roughly from the confines of her bra, he kissed her deeply, his tongue searching her mouth and probing down her throat, the weight of his warm chest upon hers. They made out until he finally pushed away, leaving her panting and wanting more.

Smiling down at her, Daddy went to her breasts next, kneading them firmly before licking and suckling her strawberry nipples until they were fully awake. He went lower, gently placing a tender kiss on each rib and then in the hollow between them, until reaching her bellybutton, which he explored languidly with his tongue. Lilly moaned when he finally kissed her panties and that is where he remained for some time, working her special place into a hot, sticky froth with his mouth and tongue. He made slurping noises as he sucked her feminine moisture through the cotton.

Sitting up, his strong hands massaged her pussy over her saturated underpants and soon enough her noises filled the car as an orgasm ripped through her heaving body. The massaging continued until, completely delirious with arousal she said, "Daddy, please fuck me. Please!" She looked at him with huge doe eyes.

She thought Daddy might scold her for using such a vulgar word but he only smiled sweetly and said, "Bad girls who disobey don't get what they want, honey, you know this." And before Lilly could offer a response, he slapped his open hand against the sopping crotch of her panties. Lilly yelped, the car's thick insulation making the noise seem to fill the quiet space.

"Perhaps the sting of my hand will make you a good girl once more," he said before slapping her pussy again.

"Ow! Daddy, I'm sorry." Lilly twisted in the seatbelt, unable to effectively dodge his blows.

"Shush now, Lilly, and hold still," he said before landing another slap. Lilly's hips jumped. "This won't take long."

For her insolence, her special place received a thorough spanking. Over and over, the wet slaps came; little droplets of her juices spattered on the leather seat, her tummy and her thighs.

As Daddy administered her punishment, Uncle Lars asked, "Will you be a good girl from now on?"

"Yes." Daddy's hand landed again. "Ow! Yes I'll be a good girl. I promise!" Several more slaps followed and her pussy felt like a hot piece of wet meat. "I'm sorry I was a bad girl."

And that caused Daddy to stop. He smiled warmly down at her. "It's important you be accountable for your actions, Lilly. Do you understand?"

Lilly whimpered. She wanted to rub her pussy to take the sting away but she was bound and she knew this would only make things worse. "Yes, Daddy. I understand."

"Now, since that's settled." Daddy unzipped his pants. His lovely kuk was rod-stiff and its release was easy as he wore no underwear. It sprang forth, the blue tip glistening, the veins coursing. He asked, "What did you want me to do, Lilly?"

"Fuck me," she whispered. But now she wasn't so sure. Having her pussy spanked didn't feel good and when he tugged her panties from her hips, he revealed what looked like a glistening, sunburned gash. Her mons was a bright pink mound and her lips were puckered and swollen. But her discomfort wasn't Daddy's concern, she reasoned. She'd been naughty and had forced his hand.

So, along the busy freeway, cruising at 75 miles per hour, he rammed his kuk inside her fully and she whimpered with each powerful thrust as he vigorously fucked her. Since the evening of Lilly's sexual awakening over Santa Lucia, Gustov had carried some of his camera equipment for just such occasions and, from the front passenger seat, Uncle Lars recorded the encounter.

Lilly placed her heels on the roof of the cabin to allow Daddy deeper access and squealed when his hot jet of sperm filled her special place. Her own pleasure reached a crescendo shortly after, her impaled body slithered across the seat. When she finished coming and finally lay still, he withdrew and settled back into his seat. "For the rest of the trip, honey, no more tights and no more underpants."

"Okay." She was still bound in the seatbelt and sprawled across the seat.

Uncle Lars added, "Leave the sweater open, sweetheart."

"And you are not to wear a bra, either," said Gustov.

Untangling herself, she sat back up and said, "Yes, sirs." Knowing passing motorists would be able to see her nakedness, Lilly pulled the sweater down her shoulders and asked Daddy to take off her bra. He tossed it on the floor next to her panties and tights. He instructed that she sit with her legs spread.

"Liam, her pussy needs more attention," Uncle Lars said.

"I agree," said Gustov."

Daddy nodded. "That's a good idea," he said. Resting his warm palm over her mons, he hooked three fingers inside her as they drove. He kept them moving continuously and she came again in a short span of time. Collapsing back into the seat after her orgasm, she closed her eyes and caught her breath.

And that is how she remained - happy and content and excited for their trip - Daddy's fingers lodged in her special place, her body exposed and displayed for their enjoyment. As the urban sprawl gave way to golden rolling hills, the men sang along to the radio and Lilly dozed; the warm sun felt good against her exposed breasts. Occasionally, she heard the beep of a horn and her men would laugh. She knew strangers were looking at her but it was important to be a good girl and to obey her men. Lilly kept her eyes closed, but enjoyed knowing she was on display.

____

Two hours later they pulled into a small town north of San Francisco called Yountville. "This is where some of the best wines in the world are produced," Uncle Lars said. "But let's go shopping first."

Daddy removed his fingers and Lilly made to button her sweater. "Only the two in the middle," he said. This left the top gaping deeply and when she bent even slightly, her tits were exposed. Lower still, the open buttons split the garment open to her waist, revealing her thighs and pussy, even when seated in the car. She assumed it would be the same when she walked. Lilly never knew her bulky sweaters could look so sexy.

She wasn't concerned with showing her pussy off to strangers. She was more excited about shopping. Hopping on her bottom, she shooed her men out of the car. "C'mon, c'mon, let's go. Let's go!" Her men laughed and this made her happy.

The idyllic town was bustling with quaint restaurants and high-end boutiques. The sidewalks were filled with people, many who were clearly older than she was. But the vast difference in age between Lilly and her chaperones wasn't noticed; she saw more than a few couples made up of older men and younger women. She even saw the opposite was true; older women being accompanied by younger, handsome men.

She shopped for hours, buying cosmetics, sexy, frilly sundresses, high heels, cute sandals, a fresh, white pair of boat shoes and ankle socks with little pom-poms on the heels, a couple of slinky formal cocktail dresses for the evenings and subtle, inexpensive jewelry. Her men followed her from store to store and carried the many bags she acquired as the afternoon wore on.

After purchasing one of the sundresses, she dashed back to the fitting room to put it on. She noticed that dressing up was something a lot of people did in Napa and she wanted to look good for her men. The baggy cardigan, while revealing, wasn't cutting it.

The sleeveless dress she chose was pink with tiny red polka dots. The neckline plunged well below her breasts and a dainty pink pearlescent buttons pulled the dress tightly to her figure. The skirt was short and flared prettily, coming to rest high up her thighs. The narrow shoulder straps tapered outward enough to cover her areolas, ultimately revealing a generous portion of her mounded flesh. The material clung to her ribs and waist. It wasn't meant to be worn with a bra and Lilly was fine with that. It, along with her crusted panties, remained balled up on the floor of the Mercedes.

Still, the look wasn't quite right. Unclasping several of the buttons to reveal more of her generous cleavage, she gently awakened her nipples with small tugs and twists. She had long since stopped caring about what others thought and only wanted to look good for her men. Turning in the mirror, she admired the little bumps as they pressed against the thin fabric.

For fun, she donned pink knee-high socks with the new boat shoes. Pulling her hair into loose pigtails with pink bows, she applied pink lipstick with a little gloss, pink blush high up her cheekbones, and just enough eyeliner and mascara to make her eyes look larger. She didn't hide the light dusting of freckles just under her eyes and across her nose. When finished, she looked like an innocent, but very busty young girl who had no idea she looked so alluring. Even she had a hard time seeing the 19-year-old woman beneath the facade.

"Lolita," she whispered to the mirror.

The look was perfect. Smiling at the result, Lilly blew herself a kiss and skipped out of the store. She received compliments from her men as they got back into the car and this made her feel special.

Daddy took the wheel and Gustov sat beside her in the back seat, resting after the long drive.

She said, "I'm hungry."

"We are headed to lunch now," said Uncle Lars.

Leaning over and tugging Gustov's belt open, she said, "Not for that kind of lunch." Pulling his deliciously thick kuk from his trousers, she leaned across the seat and put her head in his lap. Lilly was skilled at sucking a man's cock and took her time, licking and kissing and teasing it until he was nearly ready to explode.

She had grown fond of the feeling of a man in her mouth and at the last moment, she swallowed him completely, collapsing her throat muscles around his shaft once he was fully inserted. The tightness around his dick kept his essence from shooting too forcefully down her throat and only prolonged his orgasm. He moaned and pressed her face to his lap, preventing her escape. Breathing through her nose, she slowly clenched and opened her throat, drawing the hot, milky sperm from his balls in manageable gulps until they were empty and he went soft. It wasn't until then that he released her.

Pulling off of him, she sat back up and licked her lips. She had read somewhere that many girls did not prefer the taste of a man's essence. Lilly couldn't understand why. She found the flavor enjoyable and she loved the sensation of it sliding down her throat. It made her feel special to know that a man's sperm was in her tummy. It was an intensely intimate exchange; more so, she thought, than when a man filled her special place or even her bottom.

She looked at Gustov, who had reclined back into the seat, exhausted. His eyes were closed and he had an adorable grin on his face. His softened kuk lay across his lap like a thick tentacle, momentarily defeated. She diddled it with her fingers but, for the time being, it was lifeless.

From the front seat, Uncle Lars smiled at her. "You're beautiful," he said.

"Thank you," she said. "I feel beautiful." She twirled a pigtail. "Actually, it's you and Daddy and Gustov that make me feel beautiful and I love you for it."

"We love you, too, honey," said Daddy.

They had lunch at a high-end deli and sat outside with the other diners at picnic tables surrounded by grape vines. No one paid attention to the fact that she drank wine as they munched delicious cheeses and deli meats. Uncle Lars patted his lap. She looked down, hopeful he had removed his kuk from his pants, but he had not. "Hop up here, sweetheart." Lilly scooted atop him and he whispered,

12